Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to E.O.E.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduction to E.O.E. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to E.O.E.   Introduction to E.O.E. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:52 pm

We shall start this story on describing a place of beauty, a place of fortune and serenity. Where the air is clear and unpolluted and the water is crystal clear, ever so clear that you can see the bottom. A place called Validia. The place where we are trying so hard to get to. Rumors, rumors are all that is shared about such place. The Xias Government has policed the surrounding territories and in these times, strict rules must be obeyed. Xias Government are unknown to most of the poor and even the rich civilians of Tiana, City of rubies. Named just for the red glass that surrounds the city walls.

... ... hmmm its that time again, where the trees start to change color and the birds start moving out.
Now that I have set the time and place, I welcome you to join me and others on this story to the end. This is our story, and we'll end it the way we want it to! Use your imagination and be serious please.
Oh and please pardon my rudeness, where are my manners? The name is Howl, pleasure to meet you!

(Please continue to the next topic)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net

Introduction to E.O.E.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: