Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tears, death, pain, and destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tears, death, pain, and destruction Empty
PostSubject: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th / 12:13pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My mind and lips were being entranced by the bountiful delicious baked goods. I wanted to grab a handful and pack as much as I could inside the already filled backpack that Lenn had)

(Lenn) "What are you doing, Kai?"

"N...nothing, just getting some supplies, Dokuno! want something?!?!"

(Dokuno) "..................................."

"I'll.... just grab some bigels for you."

(I guess I might have had too much fun in there. I stepped away from it and paid for what I had grabbed)

(Kira) "That is really... a lot."

(I took a seat and tried some of the delicious cookies. They remind me of the ones that I had back at Madame Leslie's, but not as good. Just then, a gust of cold wind pushed it's way through the door as someone came in. A man in a long, tan trench-looking coat. Behind him was another guy walking in backwards holding something in his arms. A large coat covered what ever he was holding until I heard it speak out loudly)

(Voice under coat) "Walk Slower! Better watch my head! Get me out of this damn cold!"

(That voice was too familiar. Was it, can it be? Madame Leslie?)

(Lenn) "That was quicker than I thought. Good thing they have reading material here that speeds up the time."

(The man that was carrying him through the door, lets him down slowly on a fur-covered couch and gently walks away, while taking back his coat)

(Madame Leslie) "Where the hell do you think you're going with that?"

"Madame Leslie, are you okay? How are you?"

(Madame Leslie) "I can see that you're still alive, good boy. I'd be lying if I said that this day has been grand, exciting, wonderful, dreaming! Should I go on? Great to at least see that the meeting place is... o...kay. Sorry, but I can't even say that with a straight face... ... ... ... ... ... ... I guess I should be the one to introduce everyone, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am

*Madame Leslie came to the center everyone and wiped away the last of the already wet spots of his clothes*

*Madame Leslie* "This man here you see next to me is Hule, Dr. Hule. Next is Ted, a very, somewhat stable man to rely on some occasions. This is just to you that have never met yet."

*Ted* "Hey!"

*Dr. Hule* "Pleasure to meet all of you."

*Madame Leslie* "Dr. Hule. This young boy is Kai, a monk, I do believe. Next is the sword whipping, gun slinging Lenn. I would like to know the whereabouts of my precious Brietta."

*Lenn* "I have it, I have it! Here!"

*Madame Leslie thoroughly checks the weapon inch by inch with a clean, light blue, silk handkerchief*

*Madame Leslie* "I'll be damned girl. Though the hand grip looks as if held by a damn boro-ape. You did fairly well."

*Lenn* "I guess it doesn't get any better than that."

*Madame Leslie* "..........No surprise... ........ No ammo."

*Lenn walks away with an exhausted expression.

*Dr. Hule* "And this gentleman here?"

*Madame Leslie* "Oh him, someone that I actually have quite a bit of respect for. Dr. Hule, meet Dokuno Okami, Mr Nameless."

*Dr. Hule* "This is the Okami. Tell me, do you own such a weapon that can cut through nearly anything?"

"...................................................."

*I reveal the Silver double-edged sword. Silver bite. It howls a slight steel-sound as it comes slowly out of its metallic sheath*

*Madame Leslie* "Care to share?"

*Dr. Hule* "This blade is responsible for most the Xias I use to operate on. They came to Hilifax to be treated for their deep wounds. The bones had a cut mark on them I had never witnessed before. It started to become more frequent as more came in, dying on my tables. Considering the Xias destroying my hospital, Mr. nameless... I can see that you're in the middle of a moral dilemma."

*Dr. Hule walks away and sits down behind Ted*

".....................................Kira!"

*Kira stands up and walks over to me. She stares into the eyes of Madame Leslie and Ted. She takes a proper bow and then walks behind me without saying a word*

"Kira Tahara. Lead singer and songwriter of Jupiter Trinity."

*Madame Leslie stares back at the girl and then turns to sit back into the warm, fur-covered couch*

*Madame Leslie* "I'm sorry, but I would have one more to introduce, but unfortunately lost her. I have to think that the Xias was behind that."

*Lenn* "You lost someone! A her!?"

*Madame Leslie* "Hey, the damn girl was absent-minded at times and was quite strange throughout my whole ordeal!"

*Kai* "Who was the girl? What happened to you?"

*Madame Leslie, Ted, and this Dr. Hule shared everything from their side, as well as we did on our part. Time passed by for covering everything that had happened. An hour had passed. More time would have passed by if we hadn't made it in quick, short details*

*Lenn* "I'm sorry for your loss Madame Leslie."

*Madame Leslie* "Don't you be sorry for me. I'm taking out every bastard from Xias!"

"This girl that was with you, until now was a Xias test subject?"

*Dr. Hule* "She was a forced subject. Given a vile of this black liquid. It was in syringe form. Poor girl was being used for something, but what... I can not say. All I can say is that this liquid is a dangerous mixture. This girl, Tatiana had an incredible force inside her when she used it. It was... on the borderlines of instability."

*Madame Leslie* "What the hell!? You were there! What about that was just borderline? That girl could have leveled that place all by herself!"

".................................Tatiana?"

*Dr. Hule* "Strike a memory cell?"

".....................No, If this girl is what all three of you put it, The Xias is playing a different game."

*TV in background* "THIS JUST IN! THE LAST CHAIRMAN AND CO-DIRECTOR OF THE XIAS, MERICK FALSON HAS BEEN MURDERED!!! NO KNOWN SOURCES OF HOW THE VICTIM WAS MURDERED, TEAMS OF THE CRIME SCENE ARE STILL LOOKING INTO IT. WE'LL HAVE MORE LATER!"

*Dr. Hule* "That sob is dead?"

*I remember that he got away from us. So does that mean someone from the Xias killed him?*

"We should start getting back to the hover-station. I've already collected everyone's tickets. We still have an hour before it takes off. Everyone get ready."

*Kira* "A hover train? Never been on those. Where will this train take us, and when did you get tickets?"

"........................................"

*Kira* "Of course, damn you... wait, I know that look. You only got tickets for everyone except me."

"You've already helped enough. Go home. You don't need to be dragged into this."

*Lenn* "He's right. We've already lost alot as it is."

*Kira* "Fine, I'll at least see you all you off. But damn it, I wanted to teach those punk-bitches a thing or two."

*Madame Leslie* "Punk-bitches, oh my. Where the hell did you find this one?"

*Lenn* "Never mind that. What's our plan?"

"Like I had put it earlier. We head to city that never stops crying."

*Dr. Hule and Ted* "Caiada?"

"Correct."

*Both Ted and Dr. Hule slowly stare back at Madame Leslie, which was right between them*

*Madame Leslie* "What!? Shit it's just a little water!"

"Departure in thirty minutes."

*I walked out of the warm bistro and headed toward the direction of the hover-station. From my inner jacket pocket, I pulled out the com device and made contact with the Garden again. The Garden's communications girl, Lethany showed up again*

*Lethany* "This is Lethany of the Crimson flower Garden. How can I assist you Mr. O... I mean Sir!"

"Lethany, I need you to get some information on the Co-director of the Xias."

*Lethany* "Oh, news just had passed that he was killed."

"Find out any information you can on that."

*Lethany* "You got it! I'll try to get back to you asap!"

"Thank you Lethany, And thanks for the tickets."

*I shut down the com device and continued to the hover-station*
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

- "Our world is simply, uncontrollable. It's completely deteriorating under our feet. Blood fills the streets, children crying and begging for the lives of their loved ones to return. Just so much hate and pain in this world. So much corruption and power. Wanting more, and not even thinking to give back! You understand this, don't you Tatiana?"

(Her face looks down to the ground. Her expression was blank and just what I thought it would be... Empty, completely empty. She holds herself with her arms from the cold. She wants to say something, but is afraid. I let her know that there is nothing to be afraid of)

(Tatiana) - "V..Victor... People are saying bad things about you. About the Xias and everyone in it."

- "Everyone inside and out of the Xias are evil, plain out pure evil. Tatiana, I am not evil. I am the one that is going to make everything better in this world. With your help, I can achieve that. You have something that no one else has. A gift. A gift to make everything whole again. To make everyone that is bad in this world go away."

(Tatiana) - "I... I do?"

- "Yes!"

(Tatiana) - "What do... What do I have to do?"

(I started to walk around her, to her backside. Grim handed me a small, metal suitcase)

(Tatiana) - "I've seen that suitcase before."

- "Then you know what's inside?"

(She nodded, uninsured if she was correct. I opened it and inside were small vials, filled with black liquid. Next to them was a gun-like device)

- "This is V7WD CROSS. Known as Todesfall Lieferant. This will help you seek the answers you wish for. To stop all the crying, the bloodshed, and the destruction. I will not lie, but you will have to create a small world with all of these in order to create the other."

(Tatiana) - "No! Victor, I don't ever want to create something bad in order to solve another. Not like this!"

- "Can't you see how important you are? To me? Tatiana, please free me. Let me take away everything parasitic in this world."

(I placed one of the vials inside the device through the top and locked it in place. Tatiana wanted to create peace, but was confused. I placed my hand on her right shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled softly)

- "Don't worry, everything will be fine. You won't even have to feel anything."

(I injected the contents of the vial in the back of her neck. She dropped to her knees and started screaming into the air. Her body twitched up and down, as if something was trying to escape from inside. Her eyes, wide opened and filling up with the black substance. Her skin, turned a shade of grey. She no longer shivers to the outside cold air. Standing up and turning towards Grim and I)

(Tatiana) - "I... want... to free everyone."

- "And we shall. Starting here."

(We stood in front of the location that was given by the department that tracked down the item I had found. A large mansion with a tall gold-like fence surrounding it. We were not up to it just yet. The place seemed well-watched and guarded)

- "You see Tatiana. This place. It has bad people. People that want to hurt this world. To take it away and drain it."

(Her hands balled up and she slowly raises off the ground. Her pain and anger has kicked in)

(Grim) - "Shit, I see what you like in this girl. Lets have some fun!"

- "We only need information, Get inside and find the owner! We may need to just get past the entrance."

(I was the first to walk up to the gates where a man in a muscle shirt gave me a, light welcoming)

(Man at the main gate) - "Stop right there! This here is private property. What business do you have here? Are you more of the damn sons of bitches that tried to come and die here earlier!?"

- "I believe a better introduction is needed when meeting a new friend."

(Man at the main gate) - "Screw that, first you ain't my friend! Second, you give me your damn name first!"

- "The name is Victor. I am looking for your boss, the owner of this place."

(Man at the main gate) - "Look the name's Oiji. Now no one gets in without an invitation, a personal one, if I might add!"

- "I assure you that it is very urgent that I see him, or her at once."

(Oiji) - "And I assure you that if you don't turn around, my foot will end up in your ass!"

(I turned away from the gate and then quickly took out my large blade and without warning, broke down the tall golden gate in three consecutive swings. The man backed up and then sent out four men that were standing behind him)

(Oiji) - "Oh Hell the fuck, no you didn't! Get him and show this shit a proper greeting he asked for!"

(Each had a pair of thick, steel batons that extended outward. They had a small voltage box intact on them. I shielded myself from their attacks with the flat side of my blade and struck back at all of them. Each were trained well, but I do love a challenge to the death. As one came I reached out before his baton came and grabbed his face. My hand covered it and a small flame emitted from my palm, burning his left eye and forehead. He screams down to the ground. The others rush in and attack all together. I strike horizontally at all of them, blowing them back off their feet. A blade with a thin string comes in and sticks into the back of one of them and drags him back to the gate's entrance. He is picked up by Grim and before he could react, Grim's hand reaches into his back and slowly pulls out his spine)

(Grim) - "Fuck, tasty! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

(As the other two are shocked by Grim, I grabbed both and threw both at the ground. One goes for his weapon and I strike at his legs. Cutting both off, he tries to claw away, while screaming for his life. The other gets up and lunges at me with his weapon. I knock the weapon out of his hand and cut off his arm. He falls to his knees, while covering his wound with his uniform's fabric. I look down at him and turn away. He thinks that I spared him, when in fact I left him for Grim. Six blades come to him and consume his body, piece by piece)

(Oiji) - "Shit, Shit! Backup! Backup now!"

Last edited by Nightcrow on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 am

*Upon entering the hover-station, I spotted a young girl jumping up to be hugged by her mother. I long to see that everyday, to witness the spirits of this world in a constant, joyous event. They were meeting more family members in another town. To live a life where the outside world is at war. It is the destiny of people like Lenn, Kai, Madame Leslie, and even I to shield them from the world as it is, so they may be able to go on peacefully with their lives.

*Station intercom* "Please board the train and take your seats. The train will depart in ten minutes."

*It repeats itself another three times. I look around to see any signs of the others. I stood up, walked up to the train's doors and before I could take a foot inside, Lenn runs through the entrance of the hover-station with her backpack and large duffel-bag. She makes it into the train and winks at me before jumping into a seat. Next was Kai with his staff and what looked like a bag of delights from the bistro. He nods and continues into the train, The man known as Dr. Hule walks in with both his hands in his pockets and whistling a soft tune into the train and sits down two seats behind Kai. Madame Leslie, all bundled up and carried by Ted comes through the door and taking their time. Ted looks as if ready to collapse from all the carrying*

*Madame Leslie* "We are going to be late if you don't hurry, Ted!"

*Ted* "Damn it! I'm going as fast as i can!"

*Madame Leslie* "Don't you heighten your tone with me!"

*Ted* "I don't get why I have to carry you!"

*Madame Leslie* "Ted! How could you even think of a question? Poor me and my sore feet. Do you remember what I had been through back in Hilifax, or when I had to put down my poor Dimitri?"

*Ted frowns, as if feeling nothing but guilt and shame. He then continues with Madame Leslie into the train*

*Kira* "Hey!"

"........................................"

*kira* "You can stay quiet all you like. I just wanted to tell you... that I'm sorry, for misjudging you. I should have done more research before, well you know."

"Find the ability to not push haste. To seek what is ahead of the hill before denying the other side. The clouds can not be shaped by force, accept within a person's imagination."

*Kira* "Whoa, you lost me oh wise one."

"...............Don't leap without looking."

*She watches as I step off the loading platform and enter the train with everyone else. As I turn, she underhand-throws me a silver item just before the doors closes. I take a seat behind Lenn and sit all the way back. Holding the item with both my thumb and index finger that was just tossed to me in the air, it looked like a guitar pick. It was larger then normal though and had an engraving within it, a foreign language*

"No matter how big the crowd, no matter how loud they scream... Stay together and give a grand show. Jupiter Trinity."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:55 pm

(I felt like laughing out loud. Laughing out like crazy as Grim was as he was peeling the skin off another guard of this place. The soul that was covered with flesh and bones. The one that called himself Oiji still tries to fight back with all his might as I slowly made my way closer to him. More men come out from the rear entrance of the mansion. I hold out my large weapon and swing heavily, and vertically, hitting the ground. I pull the trigger upon my weapon and a huge wave emits from it, making it's way to the man)

(Mansion guard) - "Oiji, look out!"

(The man jumps to save him, but in the process, gets hit by the wave and is cut in two. Straight down the middle of his body. The blood and bottom half of the man hurls in the air and lands behind Oiji)

(Oiji) - "You son of a bitch!"

- "This could have gone more smoothly if you would have just cooperated with me, Mr. Oiji."

(He comes with anger and force. Tears in his eyes. The soul of a fighter that is willing to be so brave enough to protect his place. I hold out my palm and a black fog seeps out of it. Soon it surrounds Oiji and he can not see. He hears the laughter of Grim, My blade sliding against the ground, and the screams of his own men dying)

(Ojij) - "What the hell is this!? Fight like a real man, goddamn it!"

(A real man he says. It's amusing the hear such words come from someone that is about to take part in my new world. He searches hard for me, but can not see, or hear my movements. I am behind him, back to back to the man. He soon realizes a strong presence and turns to me. I turn at the same time and grab his neck before he could do anything. The black fog dissipates and falls only to our feet, covering the concrete ground. He struggles to free himself from my cold grip)

(Oiji) - "W...What do you want!?"

- "You now wish to speak of business? A little late for that don't you think?"

(Grim) - "This big guy looks tasty and filling!"

- "Hold Grim! Go and find their master!"

(Grim smiles and laughs loudly while turning towards the front doors of the Mansion. Oiji somehow kicks himself free from my grasp and rolls away from my next hold on him. He quickly pulls out a small white box with a red, blue, and tan button on it. He presses the tan button, which he then screamed into it)

(Oiji) - "Everyone, Get out and head to safety, now!"

(The red button was then pressed and more men appeared from an underground storage bay with guns and shields.

- "You honestly think that this will halt my attempt to walk into this place?"

(Oiji) - "Heheheheheh. You bastards will have one hell of a time getting in this baby. The place is in complete lock down ever since you shitstains tried to bust in here earlier.

(Grim unleashes all his blades and tries to pierce through the metal. I grab the man by his neck once again and lift him up several feet off the ground. He throws the small box away to the side, shattering it to pieces. I raise up my weapon and slowly slide the tip of it into his right shoulder. He screams in agony as I slowly twist it and push it deeper into his flesh)

- "Now there must be other ways to get in, I trust?"

(Oiji) - "Ahhhhhh, go to hell!"

(I let go of his neck, but as his body falls back to the ground, my blade's tip follows and drives him down to the solid concrete. It holds him there, like a butterfly pinned in a display, still alive)

(Grim) - "Fucking doors won't open, Victor! This is no ordinary structure!"

- "Then I guess we'll have to bring in something else, won't we? Mr. Oiji, I won't kill you, no not just yet, I want you to witness something first!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:45 am

{My mind went on a rapid rush again. I felt my body take over and I tried to stop it, but I also felt the urge to let myself go. It took me closer to the large mansion-like place and I could see Victor and his companion Grim standing near it, surrounded by the twisted metal and blood-covered bodies}

"Victor, what is all this? Who are all these people? Why are they seriously hurt?"

{Victor did not reply back. He had this look in his eyes as he stared down at the man, still alive on the ground. Grim was walking over to another person, trying to crawl away with his life, but was impaled by one of his blades. He laughed and walked away with a very deep demonic style}

{Grim} "Hey, help o'little Grim out sweet beauty."

{He pointed out to the main front doors and laughed again. My body once again took hold and gracefully glided to the front. I felt the structure with my mind. It was made with a strange material that was really strong. My mind was still free-willed. I could sense something coursing through my veins, just like back at Hilifax. I wanted answers, but I remembered what Victor had told me. That these were bad people, they wanted to take everything away and bring harm to this world. Victor was trying to take away all the pain. In order to do that, I would have to help him. I would have to bring down this place}

{Grim} "Sure taking your sweet-ass time girly!"

{I focused deeply at the door and could feel the grip of something that wasn't my own hands. As if new hands surrounded me. They would be transparent and reach out to the large, wide doors. I felt them take a firm hold onto the outside edges of them, trying to slowly make their way through the cracks and inside. Once on the inside, I felt a sudden jerk. Like a fish on the end of line, it tugged and I tried to pull at it with full force. The doors were indeed strong and as if rooted into the ground. I strengthened my mind and forced the hands even deeper. The doors slowly made a noise. Pieces chipped off the side and soon the door shattered upon the ground. I let go of the hands and brought them back. I then created the same kind of wind force that was used on the creature that Madame Leslie fought, but this one was odd. Like it was coming from all parts of my body and wanted to scream out with it's own voice. The force exploded from my body and completely pushed the rest of the door through the wall. Dust and debris filled the air and made it's way into the place. I could not see any signs of life at the moment. Two men in the same outfits as those outside laying on the ground charged at me and I stopped them in their place with the phantom-like hands. I wanted to hurt them, but not kill them. Grim rushed in and without warning, or even noticing, he pulled out a string and passed me}

{Grim} "Hooooo-boy! Now you got some unique shit going on with you! You can let them go now."

{I looked back at the two men and I hadn't even noticed that their heads were missing. I looked back at Grim slowly licking the string he had just used. Victor came in, dragging slowly the man that was still alive}

"Victor? What are we going to do?"

{Victor, again didn't speak. he would just smile and then hurl the man in a large chair and then walking up to him. The place seemed so empty}

{Grim} "Damn! No women! No children! Fucking bust, Victor!"

{Victor gave Grim an intimidated look and Grim just walked away looking for signs of life. I could not truly sense anything than a couple few more men throughout the place. I was scared of what I might have gotten myself into}
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm

*The humming sound of the hover-train was somewhat soothing. Madame Leslie actually found some time to close his eyes and take a rest. His story from earlier sounded stressed and exhausting. Lenn and Kai were admiring the scene of the vast plains of the Copa-vinil lands. As cold as it was, you could still spot some of wild animals running about, collecting food. We were heading for a place that was off the main maps, but was on the one that Issac had for us. It was to be another trading town, but the elderly couple that was within our train spoke of it as a town of prosperity*

*Kai* "This place is known as Do-lo-co-re?"

*Lenn* "I think that's Dolocore to be exact, Kai. It's a town?"

*Elderly man* "Oh hoy, yes young one. It's a very brilliant town. It used to be how it sounds. Dolocore was indeed a mining town long ago. It brought everyone that wanted to look for riches in the valuable stones of Macha-mite. I remember when I was just as young as all of you. I would go and visit my father, which was once a miner there. After awhile, like most places in the world, Macha-mite was no longer available and so people had to go elsewhere. Now the town is just a place filled with most things that traders come to sell. So if you need anything, you should surely find it there."

*Madame Leslie* "YAAWWN... Are we there yet?"

*Ted* "I think, I see something in the distance. It looks like a couple of smoke stacks, but not black, yet red smoke comes out of them."

*Elderly man* "That's the minerals burning underneath the ground. See the minerals of the next low-level fuel still can be found here. It's known as Solo-crest. It's a very small mineral that comes off the plants that grow there. With the help of the sun, they grow almost everywhere. Dolocore is the very first, and very few of towns that use such mineral to give life to it."

"......................................."

*The hover-train was coming closer to the town. The entrance to it's station was much larger than the one that it had left from. I let the elderly couple step off first, then I followed. Lenn and Kai quickly behind. Madame Leslie, Ted, and Dr. Hule stepped off last*

*Madame Leslie* "What is that smell? It smells like...like...like...!"

*Lenn* "???"

*Madame Leslie* "A Milano-bath house!!!"

*Ted hadn't even realize that Madame Leslie had jumped out of his arms, without socks or shoes on, ran for dear life on the cold concreted ground towards the bath house*

*Lenn* "Was he not..."

*Dr. Hule* "Yes, your eyes did not deceive you miss, madame Leslie's previous encounters with the Xias had left him... depraved of his socks and his miraculous boots. This is something we should let him enjoy, am I right?"

"..............................."

*I was followed by the others, while Madame Leslie had gone to be pampered and refreshed. We didn't really need to collect anymore supplies on our behalf. We did have to get moving to Caiada as soon as possible. The town square could be seen from all angles, and so Lenn slowly moved towards a small weapon shop where she had mentioned she could go and pick up some ammo*

*Dr. Hule* "So what is to be waiting for us in Caiada?"

"................................."

*Ted* "Don't worry, he's just like that. Wise type and to himself from time to time."

"The city that never stops crying, within it comes a world of lost souls. Deep beneath the city itself. A whole new world of death itself will be waiting for us. We make way there to find the underground passage to the door that will lead us to the next known summon of Mt. Fusha."

*Dr. Hule* "...And after that?"

"I will be tested by her."

*Kai* "Her?"

"Twenty years ago, before I was seeped in by the Xias, my journey was to find answers to the mountain and the beast that had killed my mother. The monks that had trained me before my journey began had told me that if I was to take on this very dangerous, fool's errand. That I would have to give something up...in the sacrificial chamber where she waits."

*Ted* "Give up what?"

"........................................."

*I continued to the middle of the square. Lenn had returned with a satchel of metallic objects in it*

*Lenn* "Okay, I got everything i needed. Hey Dokuno, I'm really curious, why does your sword have a small hoop on the handle part, right behind the golden wing."

*I had looked closer at the hoop where there should have been a charm hanging from it. It was no longer there. I stayed silent for a bit*

"...There was a charm that hung from it, but I must have lost it back at the war between the Garden and the Xias. It's just an item."

*Lenn* "It must have been special to you though right?"

"It just amplified the blade's power. I would have to go through a long and painful process to create another one. Lets go and retrieve Madame Leslie now."

*We walked to the bath house and inside, smelled of fresh rosey-moss, which was a soft and not too thick aroma. Madame Leslie was wearing a brand new and of course looked like a very expensive coat. Underneath was a pair of silk-like dress pants that were black with gold tassels that matched the shirt. His mood had really changed since he got out. He had new boots that shined with gold and studded with diamonds upon it. From his com-device he used it to scan over a desk and pay for all of the items. A credit chip must have been planted inside the device*

*Madame Leslie* "MUCH BETTER! Now we can leave."

*Bath house desk clerk* "Sir, please wait!"

*madame Leslie* "What!? What is it!?"

*Bath house desk clerk* "We received this through a carrier that had transported it here, via com-transfer. It was addressed to a Grand M.L. from a Ghloria. The items are as follows... One case of high-powered shells of Breitta ammunition. Extra boots for travel, Travel case for trips, which contain a brand new clutch and pampering items. A carton of long, thin, and black scorpio cigs. Last but not least, one credit chip that contains a total of 100,000 dekus."

"............................"

*Lenn* "Wow, you sure have friends on the outside, Madame Leslie."

*Madame Leslie* "Of course I do!"

*We headed back to the hover-station and prepared to leave to Caiada. Another hover-train next to the one we had gotten off earlier was bound for Caiada. I honestly didn't want to drag them on this dangerous path, but their fate was just as deep as mine*
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 am

(I walked upon the chunks of marble and wood debris spreading throughout the floor. Blood poured near my feet from the bodies that Grim had just taken. I could clearly see the power of Tatiana as she hovered above the ground, moving from room to room. This man in front of me, this Oiji was hiding something, and I will find out)

- "You stall, and buy their time, poor soul. Tell me where your master is. Tell me and I will leave your life and of course the left over souls to be spared."

(Oiji) - "Go to hell, you sick fuck!"

(Grim) - "Quite pleasing, Victor! This piece of shit is just too damn noble. Let's just see how noble he is when I slowly dig my blades deep into him, and then take my time to consume all his flesh!"

- "You will keep looking throughout this place, Grim. Go and seek out those that are willing to tell the truth for their lives."

(Tatiana) - "Victor... We made it inside, please no more blood shed!"

- "I ask you only to continue to look around, Tatiana. Please let me know if anything seems to be unique. Something we can find our world. If you can't find anything, then this place is simply uninteresting and needs to be torn away from this world."

(Oiji) - "You will never get anything out of me, or the rest of the guards!"

- "Then sir, I have no need for you anymore, right?"

(I took my blade and without remorse, or even the slightest warning, drove it straight into his right leg. Blood flows quickly from the wound. He yells in agony and tries to hold the blade from going in any deeper. I twist the tip and then return it back into place)

(Oiji) - "T...This... all you...got!"

(I pulled the trigger near the blade and an immense, fiery pain erupted inside his wound. He screams even louder. Grim stares over my left shoulder with great amusement in his expression)

(Tatiana) - "Victor! Please stop, Victor! He... He has had enough!"

- "Don't you see that he's hiding it from us. hiding the world we are so strongly trying to find? Did you find anything?"

(She looks down with an expression of shame. I pull out the blade's tip. Blood escapes soon after. Walking up to Tatiana and caressing her face, picking up her chin. She shows me a facial expression of both fear and pain. Her eyes, still engulfed by the blackness of the liquid. I continued past her and Grim followed. My blade's tip still covered by the fresh blood)

- "Stay here and keep our host company, while we try and find the real host. Grim! Come, we will seek out anything we can in this place since you can't seem to contain yourself from all this carnage."

(Grim) - "It's just too damn fun, Victor!"

- "Remember Tatiana, together, we can rebuild our world."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 am

{Oiji} "W....... Why are you....... Doing this?"

{The man trying to get to a nearby chair to help himself up, still bleeds profusely and leaves a trail of blood. I try not to answer him. I no not what to believe. He could be the enemy that Victor puts him to be, or he could be a completely innocent man. I tilt my head to the side as he lifts himself fully into the seat}

{Oiji} "You........ Got to........ Stop all this. T........ This is not right."

"What would you know what's right? Is it true, do you seek out to plague this world?"

{Oiji} "W......What? What the hell are you talking about? I...... I don't even know........ what the hell you all want!"

"Please, share to us where your master is? I wish you, or no other to be further more hurt, or worse."

{The pain is causing tears to spill out from my eyes, but I still have the will power to control my speech and body movement for the time. I had to get answers from him before Victor comes back}

{Oiji} "Ahh-oooohh! P........Please, just let me get...... Get some bandages from the cupboard near this room."

"What difference will it make when Victor comes back, along with Grim? You will surely die by one of their hands, if not both. Please tell me what you know?"

{Oiji} "No, I can't. I won't........ I won't betray Madame Leslie. I....... I will gladly pay for it with........ my life!"

{Madame Leslie??? Could this be the same Madame Leslie I was with? I suddenly dropped to my feet and then fell to my hands. I saw drops of black liquid fall to the ground. It coursed down from my eyes to my chin and dripped off. I felt a sharp pain, biting into my outer skin and then deeper into my body. I raised back up off the ground and looked down at the man. Confused and filled with unknown fear, he stared back at me}

"Madame Leslie is in danger."

{Oiji} "Y......You know who he is? Have....... You seen him? Wait..... T.....This is a damn trick, isn't......It?"

"I had traveled with him and others. A Dr. and a man named Ted."

{Oiji} "You.....Know both? For your......Sake, You had..... better not be....Lying."

{I made sure to sense for Victor's presence. I needed to know if this man really knew any information about Madame Leslie.}

"Where is Madame Leslie."

{Oiji} "I..... I can't give you..... That exactly....... Only because it had..... Been awhile since I had heard...... Of him. We..... had a contact of his...... Named Ghloria....... Send him some supplies. Don't know.... When that was though. Madame Leslie........ Was suppose to be traveling with another set of people."

{His skin was changing colors. He was losing too much blood. I had to at least stop the bleeding for him. I tried to reach out to his leg with my own arms, but my body didn't respond to it. As if telling me no. I forced myself harder and reached out to him. His leg was heavily covered in blood. I slightly closed the wound, but his blood did not seep back in. He wasn't going to bleed much more, but he will still feel the deep cut and be weak of lost blood. I had to make it where he was still badly hurt}

{Oiji} "Who, or what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 am

(Grim) - There isn't anything left in this place. I thought that girl said that there were a couple more hidden fleshy souls lingering about."

- "This place has multiple ways of evacuation. There isn't anything left in this place."

(Grim) - "So can we, can we, can we level this place!?!?"

(I walked back to the room where I had left Tatiana and our host. The man, Oiji was located in a chair, covered in his blood. Tatiana hovered near him, staring down upon him)

(Grim) - "Boy, do we hate liars!"

- "You have quite a beautiful collection of supplies down there."

(Grim) - "Almost enough to start a nice war."

- "You are obliviously being funded by someone with a great deal of money. Getting ready for a war?"

(Grim) - "You know, by Xias inc. law, you cannot have certain illegal weaponry without a household, high class documentation. To top it off, it seems like a black market supply."

(Oiji) - "Go fuck yourselves!"

(Running up to the man, I picked him up and hurled his body to the wall right over a fireplace. He coughs up blood and tries to regain himself)

- "Last time to think about it. I would hate to see a man so dedicated to protecting this place, die in vain."

(Oiji) - ".........................."

(Grim) - "No answer? What fun!"

(Grim emerged one of his blades from his left sleeve and before I makes it to Oiji, it was interrupted by the voice of Tatiana)

(Tatiana) - "STOP! He doesn't know anything! Let him go!"

(Grim) - "Did this B..."

- "Grim!"

(Grim) - "Beauty of power just stop me?"

- "Tatiana? You wish to spare this man? Has he truly nothing to share? He should be punished and taken away."

(Tatiana) - "He doesn't know anything, and I believe that we should look to the mountain of the great Fusha."

(I walked up to the man once more and picked him up away from the fireplace and threw him towards Grim. He looks up from the floor to Grim's horrid face and is held to the ground by multiple strings of the blades. One blade lifts up and slowly carves into his forehead's skin. It marks his skin with the mark of Grim's favorite letters, G.R. Standing for Grim Reaper)

(Grim) - "Get the message?"

(We left the place and Tatiana still hovers near him. I could sense that this might be something to keep an eye out for. I didn't have to see that Tatiana took away Grim's mark off his forehead. He will surely get his end soon enough)

- "Tatiana! Come!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 am

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th / 3:44pm
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm

*The sound of the hover train was calming. Everyone was at ease for the moment. Madame Leslie, Dr. Hule, and Ted stared out the window to see that the skies soon turned from a high-noon, clear scene to a gray cloud-covered one. Dark and dreary. bits of water drops patted the holo-shield of the hover train*

*Lenn* "We're close, aren't we?"

"........Yes, we are."

*Kai* "Caiada. The city that never stops crying. I can't see anything, anything at all."

"The city is filled with danger. Everyone, we must be on guard at all times."

*The hover train's com clicked on with a slight bit of static to it, as it had a message to share*

*hover train com speaker* "Ladies and gentlemen, we are coming to the city of Caiada. Please have all materials ready and do not leave anything behind. We are not responsible for any lost property. We will be arriving in twenty minutes. Again, we will be arriving in twenty minutes. Thank you for using hover transport and hover transport corp. We hope you have a nice day."

*The train soon lifted a bit higher off the air and almost like a boat, it traveled just inches above the water that was created by the constant flash flood of the city. It was only past noon and the sky made it seem like there was no such thing as a sun. Rain hit hard and surrounded the hover train. Wind struck hard against the train's outside and made it a bit off course, but soon regained control. The pounding rain sounded like an angry hail storm. Visibility was only fifteen percent according to the computer panels inside the hover train*

*Kai* "It's like this all the time?"

"Even before the last time I was here and that was twelve years ago. This place is forever in sorrow, and nothing can cure it's sadness, it's shattered, dark, and lonely heart. The city under it has forever cursed it."

*Lenn* "And that's where we're going, right?"

"................................."

*The train continued deeper into the storm. Lightning and glass-breaking thunder soon followed. As if that was not enough, the rain made it seem like the city was engulfed by water. Visibility became even more dense*

*Madame Leslie* "We ARE going to be INDOORS right! I am NOT about to be parading in this kind of weather like some wet dog!"

*Ted* "We'll surely be indoors, most of the times."

"..................................."

*Kai* "Where are we going to go when we arrive?"

"We need to find the underground passage to the cave under the city of Caiada first."

*The wind screamed louder against the holo-shield. Screams that would make you cringe and slowly close your eyes. The train stayed on course*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears, death, pain, and destruction   Tears, death, pain, and destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tears, death, pain, and destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: