Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of eternal sorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

City of eternal sorrow Empty
PostSubject: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 am

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th 2112 / 4:02pm
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 am

*Metallic sounds of the hover train grow louder upon each inch of distance we gained towards Caiada. Everyone was getting there things together and ready to depart from the station we were about to arrive at. The hover train makes a high tone signal to the station before it officially makes it in. As if on a set of miniature tracks, the train hovers left and right, up and down, then sets in closer to the station's wide, and strong chain-link platform*

"........This is a world that we must keep extreme caution in. Do not speak to anyone, unless absolutely necessary."

*Everyone nods back and the hover train's doors open with great haste that it creates a sudden whip sound. As soon as the doors opened, we could clearly hear the rage of the rain outside from within the station. We followed the other passengers out of the building, and into the outside world of rain, thunder, and lightning. Madame Leslie and Kai were hesitant at first to take a single step out. Dr, Hule noticed that half the city was blanketed by an enormous field that was enough to keep most the rain out, but even so not enough to hold back the power of it's true nature*

*Lenn* "This place is mass! It's being shielded by something to keep the rain out?"

"Most of it. Years ago they had just installed such a device to keep the city a little dryer, but I guess they found out that the power of the sorrow was too much to handle. We'll still be getting wet, but at least not facing the pure hardships of the storm."

*Madame Leslie* "Either way, lets just get this shit over with! The longer I'm out here, the longer I lose my complexion, and ruin all my clothes!"

*We continued to the streets of Caiada. People that were drenched to the bone walked across the street, and on the sidewalk we were on. Cars that had been in the rain for far too long were driving on the road. Rustic and broken down looking. The smell of asphalt, gasoline, crude oil, and even blood filled the streets. Wet paper, cans, and broken glass laid out all over the place*

*Madame Leslie* "This place is.... I think I'm going to just...."

*Ted* "Easy now. God, this place does smell just foul and is in terrible shape."

"what did you think? That Caiada was a peaceful place? We haven't even scratched the surface yet. Lets keep moving."

*Men, women, kids, creatures roamed about, all sickly-looking and trying to panhandle anyone walking by. A scream came about from a distant alleyway across the street from us. A woman was being raped right in front of our eyes*

*Lenn* "We have to save her!"

*I held my arm out to stop Lenn. She showed a lost expression*

"We cannot help her, even if we tried. We also cannot bring any attention toward us. Please understand this, Lenn."

*Lenn* "I will not standby and do nothing!"

*Just then the woman screamed once more and slowly sank into the hard, cement ground by long and dark hands. The two men that had committed the crime, ran with the woman's handbag*

"Her soul is now theirs. I'm sorry, but we could not have prevented it in time. She is lost to the city."

*Kai* "To the city?"

"Keep moving. We head for a small temple east of here. There we will find the entrance to the underground tunnels of Caiada."

*Through puddles of water, we made our way. The dank smell followed us. The feeling of someone trailing behind constantly overwhelmed us all. Laughter, screams, and the sounds of run down brothels surrounded from all corners. No one could be trusted around us. No transportation would be wise within this place. Every step we took deeper into Caiada seemed more meaningless. A little girl passed us with a teddy bear the size of her in her arms. Kai noticed that the little girl dropped it and he was about to pick it up and hand it to her, but was caught by the hand of Madame Leslie. The little girl walked back and picked it up herself and as she looked up at us, her entire left side of her face was burned. Not by fire, but by something else that had taken her skin and eye away. She ran off laughing and down another alley*

*Lenn* "Hey Dokuno, I think we're being followed."

".... I know."

*We all stopped near a dumpster-filled alleyway and in a bad deteriorating place. Six men walked up to us from the front. Another four appeared from behind. I stared at the ones behind and looked down with deep thought*

*Dark man #1* "You all look like a nice group with lots of money!"

*Dark man #2* "Hell, I like the pretty one! She got a nice little sword. Can I play with that, or maybe you!"

*Lenn* "Ugh, creeps. You all better get the hell away from us!"

*Madame Leslie* "Indeed! Remove yourselves from our sights at once!"

*Dark man #1* "Lets play!"

*As one of the four men came attacking, I side stepped and the only thing that happened next was my blade returning to it metal sheath. The man went from running to a walking paste and then stopped and fell to his knees. He realized at that moment that his right ear was missing and that his back was cut open. He fell to his stomach as his other accomplices watched*

*Dark man #1* "That son of a bitch cut him down! Kill them!"

*I stood my place and noticed that before anyone else could act, Six shots were fired to the front of us, and three shots were fired from behind. Madame Leslie and Lenn were the only two that had their weapons drawn. All the men that had some kind of weapon in their hands were disarmed, but not without punishment. Their index fingers or thumbs were shot off. They tried to hold themselves from the pain and each ran off*

"Lets keep moving, we've wasted enough time as it is."

*The clips of both Madame Leslie's and Lenn's guns were quickly replaced and returned back to their former places. We were almost to the temple. A man in a slightly wet, red robe ran to us with an umbrella. He bowed to us and greeted us to come in. Inside we were given a soft, dry towel and some hot tea*

*Kai* "Why on earth is a temple in a place like this?"

*Monk of the temple* "We guide those that are lost."

*Lenn* "Even when it's an entire city?"

"Dai-duo oni shai-ine Huna Otaru." *The city of lost souls. Show me the way*

*The monk went silent and turned around. We all followed behind. He took us to a door that had five symbols upon it. He then bowed again and took his leave. He once more looked at all of us and said...*

*Monk of the temple* "If and ONLY if you go through that door. May all the gods be with you and have great mercy on all your souls. For the city you are seeking will try and steal them."

*He left all of us and the place lit up with torches on the walls*

*Kai* "It looks like an ancient cavern. This door is what we have to get through?"

*madame Leslie* "Damn it! Looks like another stupid riddle. What are these symbols. Well, I'll leave it up to you!"

*Dr. Hule* "They look like symbols of the ancient ways of passing into another world. I read about them, but have no idea on how to pass this door. Mr. Okami, would you have any thoughts?"

"It'll take a bit of time, but everyone just standby and keep caution."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 am

(The area was scary at first. Carvings in the walls tell a story of a great battle that once took hold of this world long ago. I stared at it for the time being as Dokuno walked around the large metallic and stone wall with ancient marks upon it)

"What is this place?"

(Dokuno) "It's the chamber of lost tales. Not just any lost tales, but the tales of the fallen. There are no happy endings to the story that is shared in the room."

(I continued my thought to myself as I paste around the room. Ted was knocking on the stone walls as if trying to find a hidden passage. Dr. Hule and Lenn were seeing to the carvings on the wall, and Madam Leslie was pulling out a cigarette to which the smoke from it would travel through the ancient door)

"How does the smoke travel thought the door. It's almost like it calls for it."

(Madam Leslie) "Well they're shit out of luck. I'm not about to share these to it..... them...... those...... You know what I mean!"

(I sat down behind Dokuno. He had a deep thought passing inside his eyes. I hope he knows how to pass this place without disturbing what lurks down here)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 pm

*Lenn* "Feels like an hour has gone by now. I don't mean to be impatient or anything, I just think that with the Xias planing something, we really can't spend too much time down here."

*Madame Leslie* "Can't you see that Okami is trying to figure out something?"

*The door makes a hissing sound. You can hear the wavering whispers of the voices beyond the door. They beckon for you, but warn you at the same time. I walked up to the door and gazed upon the markings on it. I looked back at everyone and then turned back at the door. I pulled out my silver blade and laid it against the palm of my left hand. Slowly I pulled the blade as my hand gripped it. It cuts deeply into the skin*

*Kai* "Dokuno, what are you doing?"

"The door shares markings of blood given by those willingly. We need to give in order to pass through. That is the first of the four marks on this door."

*Kai* "What are the rest?"

"The last three are patronage for the city, tainted water of the earth, and then pure energy of an elemental keeper."

*After I held my hand over a small cup on the door to let the drops of blood fall into it. Lenn came to give her share. Kai followed next, Ted, Dr. Hule, and then Madame Leslie... with the help of Dr. Hule since madame Leslie wasn't exactly all for ruining his perfect skin. Everyone was about to be handed a bandage wrap from Lenn's bag until I had taken each person's hand and healed them*

*Madame Leslie* "Thank Apollo himself, I thought I would have to hold that in... fact that I had to put a mark on my own self just to pass through this damn door!"

"We need tainted water of this world."

*Dr. Hule* "Can't get any tainted than this."

*Dr. Hule pulls out a small, black, and metallic flask. He takes a swig of it before walking up to the door and pouring it into another cup that was just below the marking of giving tainted water*

*Madame Leslie* "See, I knew that you were still drinking."

"Patronage to the city... Old patronage too."

*Kai* "Are you talking about gold? Gold hasn't really been in coin form for awhile now."

*Madame Leslie* "Maybe not in coin form, but these should suffice."

*From his coat, Madame Leslie pulls out a small bag of mini gold pieces that were in bar-form.*

*Lenn* "Why do you have those?"

*Madame Leslie* "The hell does that mean? I can't just have a bag of properly made mini gold bars? I'll let you know that people here still accept these from time to time."

*The gold pieces fall into a small, flat plate under the markings of patronage. It shifts down from the small weight of the gold*

*Madame Leslie* "I'm going to need change for that."

*Ted* "madame Leslie!"

"Pure energy from an elemental keeper. Lets try this."

*I stepped away from the door, as did everyone else with me. I concentrated from deep within me to conjure up a focused energy of dark and light lightning from my hands. A sphere was created between them. Black and yellow light emerged and became even brighter. It pulsed like a heart beat and made a deep humming sound. I released it into the door and instead of it bursting on impact, it gets absorbed into it and electrified with pure energy. It soon fades away and the door makes an even louder hissing sound*

*Lenn* "What going on?"

*The ground shakes, the walls rattle. The feeling of the place coming down with a terrible force of nature. After a minute it finally calms itself and the large, ancient door slowly opens to us. The scraping sound of it sends a slight chill. Upon opening up to us, we revealed the other side. The entrance to the city of lost souls were now opened. We stepped through and not even a couple feet in, the ancient door closed behind us*

*Kai* "This place is..."

*Dr. Hule* "A damn tomb of lost souls."

"We continue through, making our way to the sacrificial chamber. Do not bother with these souls. We aren't far from it, but do not stray from the path."

*Kai kept close and at the ready. Lenn did the same as one hand was already upon one of her weapons. Ted and Dr. Hule were nervous to witness such a place, especially that humans mortals that were still among the living were not allowed to place a foot inside this place. Madame Leslie kept slapping Ted off of him*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 pm

[i didn't know whether to open fire on each of these floating souls, or hack at them with my sword. they stared back at me with such want to join them. i listened to Dokuno and kept my distance from them as far as possible. Kai was right behind me and Dr. Hule was right in front of me next to Dokuno. they souls whispered stories of how they died and what they wanted]

"gosh this place is just wrong. how do they even get lost in the first place?"

[Dokuno] "the city itself was a lost soul in it's own place. a woman, or more so, a witch moved here with her husband a long time ago and they lived a spectacular life. up until the husband cheated on her and she cursed him, but not just any witch's curse. a curse of having his soul rot in a place like this for eternity."

"How could she do that?"

[Dokuno] "that's easy, she kept herself alive for generations and made sure he was never alone. now he stays by her side for all to witness what her husband did. actually she started going for all those that cheated on their loving spouse. one by one they all fell victims of the under world of this city. she got greedy though, she felt that anyone that died or wanted to die above this place should join it."

"Who is this witch?"

[Dokuno] "you will see soon enough. as you all have pretty much guessed it, she dwells in the sacrificial chamber."

*Kai* "may i ask why it's called that?"

[Dokuno] "the sacrificial chamber is the place that those that had any way means to pass through the door, would come to it and try to either sacrifice their own life, or play the game in order to save who ever they came for. as always their is a catch at the end. even if you saved that soul, you have to play her game to save your own and walk through to the other side out of the city of lost souls."

[Dokuno seemed odd as he spoke of this place and how to get out of here. through broken stones and passed old, ghostly houses, we kept our path to this place of uncertainty]

[Dokuno] "i know what you are thinking, all of you. what are we going to do when we get there. you will all be pardoned whether i win the game or not. do not worry, i will make sure you all pass and get to mount Fusha no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th 2112 / 5:18pm
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

*The chamber was near and the souls around us were getting farther away. The sound of children crying, and a sad man stood in front of the sacrificial chamber door. He looked at all of us and bowed down. Tears of blood ran down his left side of his face, while a darker, almost like the color of oil ran down the right side. He was torn from his clothes. nothing but a dirty old rag around his waist and chains that bounded him to the ground. He could not move more than five feet away from the door*

*Tortured man* "Ooh, you have come to see her? I will let her know and let you proceed in. I hope you enjoy our warm sweet home."

*Lenn* "God, this is terrible. How can he be like this? Dokuno, Is there anything... "

"............................."

*Madame Leslie* "He has his fate. He must live with it. his soul, forever tormented in this horrid environment."

*The tortured man scrapped against the door with his chains until blood ran down the side of it. A moment later the doors slowly opened wide and a hand full of idle souls hovered out in agony. The man bowed once more and extended his right hand, letting us in. A voice beckoned us to come in*

*Female voice* "Come, Please come in and let me see your souls."

"Remember, let me speak, do not say anything unless I let you."

*Kai* "I'm ready."

*Everyone nodded after Kai's response. The door closed behind us. The man still visible through the doors and it shuts tight. His face looks down and he returns back to his position. Candles gave light to the darkness inside. A light green fog filled the atmosphere. Constant sounds of the other men were being tortured all around. A large, black, iron kettle sat above a round, red coal-filled pit. A dark figure appears from the corner of the room and she shows herself to us. Her clothes were of a black, spiderweb-like top that stopped at her shoulders. A rustic-color robe around her. Fangs with razors around her neck, like a choker. Her hair was free and covered her face, unless she moved. It gave essence to her young, beauty. Her finger tips carried blood upon them as she placed it on her neck and above her breast. She sits down on top of a pile of skulls and cracked skeletons*

*Carmelia* "I am Carmelia. Welcome to my home. Where souls come to join other souls to an eternity of pain and sorrow. Please don't get too discouraged, for there is also some pleasures to being here as well."

"Hold your speech for someone who is worthy enough to accept sorrow as deep as yours, Carmelia!"

*Carmelia* "You dare come in my home and try to silence me!? I will have you thrown into a thousand pits for your..."

"You forget and jump to things too soon. I guess that's common around these times. We seek passage past this place to the great mountain. We offer a sacrifice and I am willing to play a game with you. Do you accept?"

*Carmelia* "This is what the upper world has to offer? A mythical person that I care not an once for! The wolf that that has lost everything in his past. To live on and watch everyone die way before his time, Oh yes I know you, I have seen your soul. What do you have to offer!?"

*I held out the transmuted black, triangular dagger and ran in across my left hand. The blood drawn from it falls into the large kettle and boils before Carmelia. Her eyes widen and she steps closer to the kettle*

*Carmelia* "I see now that you are a blessed healer, but more than that. You have something inside of you. An entity that grows. I can sense great pain and sorrow from this. Oh how I love this feeling! Very well, you have offered a substantial sacrifice, but how will you win for your own soul? I could feed off you forever when I win and keep you."

"Everyone, do not look back and keep moving. Go through the door past her and continue to Mt. Fusha."

*Lenn* "Wait, we're not leaving you."

"Now!"

*Carmelia began blowing a powerful gust of the green atmospheric fog into everyone and almost without effort, carried everyone out the exit of the sacrificial chamber*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 am

[i slowly raised off my knees from the strong wind attack of that creepy woman. the rear doors of sacrificial chamber were closed tightly. i tried to find multiple ways to get back into it, but it wasn't any good no matter what i attempted]

[Madame Leslie] "damn beast of a woman, ruining my clothes. stop that, Lenn! that door is tighter than a...]

[Dr. Hule] "don't you finish that."

[again i kicked the hard, stone-like door, and again nothing was the result. it felt like forever since Dokuno was in there]

"how long has he been in there?"

[Madame Leslie] -sign- "only five minutes girl. calm down and let us all move on. we have to get to Mt. Fusha!"

[Ted] "How can we? didn't Okami have the dagger?"

[Madame Leslie presented the thick, black, and triangular blade in front of us]

"how... is that..."

[Madame Leslie] "possible? he handed it to me just after running it across his hand. he said that we should continue on no matter what. we have to move quickly and just wish for the best!"

"i won't leave him behind!"

[Dr. Hule ran up to me and picked me up and hoisted me over his right shoulder. i tried to fight off him, but his hold was just too over powering]

"Dokuno, you better get the hell out of there! Make it out!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 pm

*Carmelia looked at me with hungry eyes. Her gaze was indeed coursing for want from what was inside me. I stood in place, with the surroundings still sealed and the only way out closed tight*

"Shall we begin the game? Your choice Carmelia, or have you lost your touch? Have you been here too long? Maybe you've forgotten the rules to your very own games."

*Carmelia* "Silence at once! You will not speak to me like that in my own home! You know very well on rules and my games, don't you? I will not be fooled in your tricks. Mr. Okami, I will have you, yes I will."

"Then when ever you're ready Carmelia. I am in a rush, so try not to try my patience."

*Carmelia* "You little shit! Confidence will get you no further than the last thousands of souls that have passed here. Each one is taken in by me, each one fell with grace, upon my feet! You will join them, but I have a very special place for you. Your blood and soul both will be a monument of my perfection."

"Are you enjoying hearing yourself talk? Is this your torture? Your ability to make any lost soul cry from your severe annoyance?"

*Her eyes fully opened, and her teeth bared. The grinding upon one another as she gripped both her fists and screamed at the walls*

"Are you finished? If so, have you ever heard of the game known as Na-shaw hoondi? Its a game that you should be very familiar with. I mean after all, you did create it. Where two place their minds in a deep trance. Time stands still and you create a world where each unfold the battle within their minds. Whatever the results in the end of the mind trance, pretty much says it all in the real world. No marks, no bruises, just an empty defeat."

*Carmelia* "You would link minds with me? You would trust my world over the real? What are you planning?"

"Actually, you'd be doing a great favor and giving me some extra room to stretch than in here."

*Carmelia* "Very well, but remember, you will be mine. You will never be able to go back. You sealed your fate as soon as you..."

"Just start the process, you damn annoying creature!"

*I walked over to an old stony-like chair and sat down. I placed my weapon near me and slowly closed my eyes. Placing myself in a deep, meditative state. I was soon brought into a world. Darkness and evil-filled room illuminated with hundreds of torches on the walls. The room was large enough to execute everything needed in a battle*

*Carmelia* "I will not hold back!"

"Well, at least hold back on the talking, Carmelia."

*She charged with a heavy force towards me. She may seem light and small like a young woman, but she was fast and powerful. Her anger and strength was not to be taken lightly. I evaded the first couple of strikes, but was hit by the last of them*

*Carmelia* "You better not be holding anything either Okami. Unsheathe your blade and come at me, if you can!"

*I knew the surroundings. It was nothing new. The torches, the blood that stained the walls. This place was merely a random place that she should have thought about. I created an orb of thick liquid and hurled it at the walls. As soon as it took out the flames of the torches, the liquid turned to ice and spread throughout the room. One by one, all fell to darkness*

*Carmelia* "Really? You know that I can see in the darkness, right!?"

*Just the sounds of metal, wet slaps of a whip, and Carmelia screaming. I brought another orb into play and filled it with the element of fire and re-lit the torches. Looking down slowly at my chest as she cracked the whip with what looked like fangs on the end of it. The whip didn't come in until the lights went out. My chest was deeply cut open and I tried to close the wound tightly with my left hand*

*Carmelia* "You thought you could out smart me by taking away the light? That was my idea! Thankyou for making it super easy for me."

*Just as she begins to laugh chaotic-like, the sound of howls fill the room. The sound of an ancient wolf screaming towards us, louder and louder*

*Carmelia* "What is that? I said no tricks! Where is that coming from. Wait! I see your blade's sheath, but where is the handle to your..."

*The sound of the howl gets louder like a wolf calling to the rest of its pack. Carmelia turns in circles and with the aid of the illumination of the torches, she sees her shadow on the ground and a long, straight object sticking out of it*

*Carmelia* "What the hell is that? Get it out, get it out immediately!"

*Carmelia screams in a panic, but not before the silver blade makes one more howl and as I hold the wound with my left hand, my right hand raises and as if I was pulling for dear life at the blade, it slowly makes it deeper into her back. She begs with every last breath she has for me to stop. I pull deeper at the force and the blade pierces fully through*

*Carmelia* "Nnnooooooo!"

*We end up back in the sacrificial chamber. She rises up, while feeling and caressing all throughout her body for any intrusions*

"Satisfied? Doesn't feel good to have your body and soul invaded, does it? The feeling of someone, or something creating a new home from inside you."

*Carmelia* "That's enough! Damn it, that's enough. You win! Just get the fuck out of here before I change my mind! Before I decide to change the rules!"

"We all have our own ways. By the way, Carmelia, when you fight someone in the dark, don't yell out from now on."

*The same doors that everyone else walked through opened up again and I made myself to the other side. The path was still fresh, but I hope that everyone is almost at the entrance of the mountain*

*Carmelia* "Dokuno Okami, You're clever, I'll give you that, but please... whenever you're done saving what's left on this pathetic world, come back and play me again."

*As the doors closed behind, Her face showed a grin and the sounds of torture once again returned*
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm

{Time felt frozen and the day was at a continuous motion to my own opinion. Three of us, Victor, Grim, and I were riding in one of the solid, black Xias vehicles. Victor stayed quiet for most of the day. The last earlier hours of the day were us traveling. Victor didn't share anything, and Grim seemed on edge, licking and admiring his blades, one by one. I blankly stared at the floor of the vehicle until Victor spoke out to me}

{Victor} "You've been very silent Tatiana. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine! I mean, I'm fine."

{Grim} "That was a touch of a nerve."

{Victor} "I'm sorry that you had to under go everything back at that mansion, but we needed to get some answers."

{Grim} "I'm just curious why I couldn't just kill that man myself!"

{Victor} "Silence, Grim! We got what we wanted, even if our questions were vaguely answered."

"Victor, why did we have to harm and kill everyone?"

{Victor} "Tatiana, I told you, we are helping the world become better. Everyone here is corrupted by every known thing here."

"I know you're better than this, Victor."

{Victor} "That will be enough, Tatiana!"

{Grim} "I think she needs her fix, Victor."

"My fix!? You would know about fixes, wouldn't you, you heartless bastard!"

{Victor} "Tatiana!"

{My voice and anger was held back at the sound of Victor's voice}

{Victor} "I need her clear for now, you will hold your tongue, Grim. As for you Tatiana, what happened? Did you by chance meet some new friends. Friends that somehow pretended to be your friends and taught you how to be more up toned? You can not even trust those that you were with, understand?"

"That's not true, I"

{Victor} "That is enough! I will not hear anymore, please Tatiana. We will be at the outer entrance to the mountain soon."

{Grim} Goodie! I can have my fill on some religious foods, so to speak!"

{The thought of what was going through his mind was disgusting. I still didn't know what to believe. Victor says that those that I ad been with are pretending to be my friend? No, it can't be true. They helped me. Back at the hospital and even before that at the old radio station. What was going to happen at the mountain when we get there?}

{Victor} "Driver, make haste, we have a new order to establish."

{The vehicle roared louder and shifted to a faster paste. A large statue with a tall woman and an ancient-looking dragon pointed out the way to the entrance of this mountain. Soon after there were a row of statues with monks in robes bowing to the mountain itself. Snow and dirt crumbled down a bit, showing that the mountain had just recently came up form the ground}

{Grim} "Great to see that we got here in time."

{Victor} "If this is here and knowing that this is the place of the great alter and ritual to bring the dagger to life, he will most likely be here, if not already."

{Grim} "Yeah, okay. Just get this over with and closer to something, I'm starving!"

{We had to drive around to know exactly where the entrance is, Victor had me try to find some path through my vision. I couldn't see anything. We stopped and got out of the vehicle. I felt like something was calling me, but it origins were very unclear}

{Grim} "Come on! I know that we didn't just go and fuck around a tavern, screw the hell out of a mansion, drive through a town, that I couldn't even get out and grab a snack, drive for another damn couple of hours and come to a place that doesn't even do shit! Just blow some shit up already!"

{Victor} "Grim!!!"

{After shaken by the tone of Victor's voice towards Grim, I concentrated harder and it wasn't the mountain, but the statues that were calling to me. Telling me that the entrance was near the middle of mountain. I shared this information to Victor and he commanded some extra Xias soldiers to follow us. Scared and unknown to these lands, I trailed right behind Victor}
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:05 am

(This underground passage was long, dark, and we could still hear the presence the other world behind us. Madam Leslie was chatting up a story back and forth to both This Dr. Hule and Ted)

"Look! I can see light!"

(Lenn) "You're right, Kai. I can see it too!"

(Ted) "Glad to see that this place is behind us."

(Madame Leslie) 'We still have a ways to go. We don't even know where this mountain is."

(Just as soon as Madame Leslie finished his sentence, the sound of moving stone echoed throughout the passage. We came near the light, and was greeted by the warmth of a thousand candles that led to a large wooden door. A skeleton, which was once a monk by the looks of it's robe held a small book)

"What does it say?"

(Lenn) "Can't tell, its all dusty and this skeleton is holding it upside down."

(Madame Leslie) "Move aside! Now look was that hard?"

(Madame Leslie walks up to the skeleton and takes the book away from the dried up, boney hands, taking it off and handing it to Lenn. Lenn hesitates at first and then grabs the book. Madame Leslie walks away while asking Ted to hand him a handkerchief to clean his hands)

(Lenn) "This is where it all begins. To all those that enter. Be aware of both the destiny and fate that lay ahead of you."

"This is something that can't be good."

(Dr. Hule) "How far did we walk?"

(Madame Leslie) "In a place like this, who the bloody hell knows!"

(Lenn) "This is it! If this book is telling us what I think it is, We're right in the underground passage of Mount Fusha!"

(Ted) "The hell!? When did we, you know what, never mind damn it, lets just go before this place decides to kill us all!"

"Should we wait for Dokuno?"

(Lenn) "He'll find his way, lets get going. We have to figure out all this and end it."

(Madame Leslie) "Damn Xias, damn creatures, damn weather, damn that girl, and damn, damn, damn!"

(Dr. Hule) "What are you going on about?"

"Hey, we should get going."

(Lenn) "Don't have to tell me again. Lets go!"

(Through the large wooden doors and then followed by a long stairwell. Hope this place doesn't swallow us)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:30 am

[we found ourselves escalating to the top of the mountain. i wasn't sure what was waiting for us, but hell, we came this far]

"how much further?"

[Dr. Hule] "i would have to guess that we're almost there, telling by the walls."

[he was right. the walls were changing. the style went from a stone like to a flat, ceramic look. the temple had it's very own walls]

[Kai] "i feel like i know this place, but have never been here before in my life. what does this all mean?"

"it means we should keep our guard up at all times."

[Madame Leslie] "no problem there, little girl."

[we finally arrived to another door that was made of thick wood, just like the last at the bottom of the stairwell. i took out one of my guns and went in first. everyone slowly tagged behind. the other side was filled with light, but not by candles. the beaming light of the outside sunlight pierced through the cavern-like place and we were greeted by a man in a metallic suit]

[man in the metallic suit] "welcome to Fusha."

[those were the only words he shared. you could just see his face. the rest was covered by the suit]

[Madame Leslie] "that looks like something i have seen in one of the grand auctions i attend."

[Kai] "what is it? the light from the sun is reflecting off it like a mirror. its blinding."

[Madame Leslie] "it's an armored suit. from the me..med.."

[Dr. Hule] "medieval."

[madame Leslie] "yes, damn it, medieval times. they were very poorly made and couldn't last against any kind of gun."

"by the looks of it, i don't think it was made to hold up against guns and bullets by the look of his weapon."

[Ted] "that is a tall, straight sword he's got there. lets not give him a reason to use it."

[we kept walking past the man in the metallic suit and into the part of the large cavern that was filled with lava and a high amount of steam. there was an alter with a picture of a dagger and a sword colliding together upon it]

[Kai] "is that what i think it is?"

[Dr. Hule] "isn't that the item you have that Dokuno handed you?"

[Madame Leslie] "well of course, but what in the world is the other sword suppose to represent?"

[unknown voice in the air] "it's to represent the Fusha blade. the sword that was to end all creation. to be the one to even take down the great titans that were once here way before our time. it has come here, to this place. it calls to us to summon it. to rebuild what was once beautiful and..... perfect."

"show yourself!"

[we all armed ourselves and stood at the ready to the sound of the unknown voice. an unknown laughter that sent chills through the ceiling of the temple cavern]

[Madame Leslie] "why does that sound so fucking familiar? something that i'm really going to hope was just this place playing another mindfuck on me."

[unknown voice in the air] "then to keep you sane, i'll share to you that this is no trick. just the beginning!"

[a line of multiple objects hurled towards us and sliced through the alter like it was the thinnest piece of paper. they all dragged away back into the one dark spot of the cavern]

"strings!!! no, it can't be!"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:26 am

- "I must say, that I appreciate you bringing it to me. I am very happy to see all of you. Finally after all this chasing and destroying to get to all of you. It has been a very stressful, heavy stone on the Xias and I. The blood on my hands and the trails that lead from all the way back in T'iana. I finally get to meet face to face with the ones that have stirred the entire omni-hornet's nest."

(I was still within the darkness of the temple. I stepped out to fully greet all that was in front of me. Their faces were filled with hesitation and coldness towards me. Was I to feel like I gave a damn?)

- "I know each one of you. I have been tracking all of you down since the beginning. I have made sure to remember each one of your faces through the reports on all of you. Madame Leslie, the owner of the tavern in the low parts of T'iana. Also the master of the secluded mansion. Kai, a lonely apprentice of a monk. I should let you know that your master was a noble and brave man. He should have share to me in the first place of your whereabouts."

(Kai) - "You son of a... if you did anything, I'll."

- "Next we have the veteran shooter, Hule. You look quite young still for what your file says. The follower and pet of Madame Leslie, some call you Ted, others just call you a waste of space."

(Ted) - "What the hell did you say!?!?"

- "It has been far too long, and you even now, know that you're on the wrong side. You and your family, your clan."

(Lenn) - "They were your family too! your clan as well! Stop all this bullshit and wake the hell up!"

- "Still naive and all brawn, but no brains. The past is gone, Lenn. You should just turn around and go back home. What's left of home anyways. There's no shame in running away."

(Lenn) - "I'm not running!"

(madame Leslie) - "This is getting old, really!"

(The rapid shots of bullets coming from the one, Madame Leslie, quickly without warning, flew towards me. In the process, they were stopped in midair. hovering just inches away from my face. I could admire the shiny stones, known as diamonds that covered the tip of the golden bullets. Each one rotated slowly in a clockwise direction, and then dropped near my feet)

- "I never got to introduced you to my companions. He probably doesn't need an introduction in any case. Grim!"

(The dirt covered Grim fully came out of the shadows and in a dancing-like walk, he continues his way past me)

(Grim) - "I can smell your souls!"

(Madame Leslie) - "The hell with that! GO to hell!"

(He reloaded his gun with so much speed that I almost never knew. a rapid barrage of bullets came to Grim, but almost without any effort, struck down all that came at him)

(Lenn) - "This is something new, this Grim is a resurrection. A creature from the underworld!"

(Grim) - "Not this fucking time! You are forever my meal! And I have been to hell and back!"

(Madame Leslie) - "You little shit-stain, I'll put every bullet I got in you!"

(As I was being amused by the drama of them, a single bullet with such accuracy came at me, but was once again stopped in midair. As I almost felt the slight touch of my life being struck down, I looked and had seen the projectile coming from a large caliber pistol that Hule was handling. I smiled back at him and his weapon was quickly taken away from him. The pistol was pulled towards me, like an magnetic energy pulling at a metal object. I discharge the pistol and take it apart, piece by piece)

- "My last companion that I have is a very special person. A key to this whole puzzle."

(Tatiana appears from the shadows, hovering in the air and then touches down firmly to the rocky, uneven ground)

(Lenn) - "Tatiana! Why are you with him!?!?"

(Madame Leslie) - "Don't you get it!?!? She's been with him this whole time!"

(More bullets from Madame Leslie fire at me, but were simply stopped by the unknown force of Tatiana's protection)

Last edited by Nightcrow on Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:07 am

{Lenn} "This is the girl you were with, Madame Leslie? Why are you with this man, girl?"

{I share no reply back to the girl with a set of guns pointing at Victor and I. Her voice was very enraged by the sight of Victor standing next to me. What has happened, why was everyone here in conflict? Why was Madame Leslie here and firing at us?}

{Victor} "I told you, Tatiana, these parasites can not be trusted. They want to destroy this planet. They want to bring you and I harm."

{Kai} "That's not true! Victor and Grim are the real monsters here!"

{Grim} "How are you still alive, boy!?"

"Still alive?"

{Victor} "Never mind that. Hand me the dagger."

{Madame Leslie} "It's doesn't seem to be cold enough in hell yet, so that's not going to happen!"

{Victor} "Please, this can all be avoided if you cooperate with us."

{Madame Leslie fired what seemed like countless shots at Victor, but I shielded him. He then fired one shot at me}

{Madame Leslie} "Do not push me, Tatiana. This bastard is going to burn and I'll take anyone down that gets in my way!"

"I do not want this! Please stop this and let us complete our path."

{Lenn} "What!? The path to eliminate everything on this planet and the next? Don't you see that he is manipulating you!? Don't listen to him. Both Victor and Grim are deceiving monsters to the end."

{Victor} "Now, now, Lenn. That's no way to talk to your brother."

"Brother?"

{Lenn} "You ain't my brother anymore. My brother wouldn't bring destruction to all this. My brother died a long time ago. At least his soul did."

{Victor slowly pulls out his black weapon and points it towards Lenn. His face shows no emotion at first, but then grins at her}

{Victor} "I might have to force myself to enjoy this, little sister."

{Lenn's arms fill with a purple glow deep inside her veins before unleashing a storm of bullets at Victor. He jumps into the air and makes a downward, spiral attack, while deflecting Lenn's bullets. Lenn rolls out of the way, as well as everyone that was surrounding her. As Victor was charging at her again, Madame Leslie finds an open shot and takes it, but again I make sure it doesn't connect. An army of blades come crashing down between Madame Leslie and Victor. Grim laughs loudly before whipping another set of blades towards him. Each blade is pummeled by bullets and the little rocks, or what looked like little shiny rocks from the bullets flew off and made multiple paths in my direction. I hold up a force-wall to shield myself}

{Madame Leslie} "Is this truly something you want to protect. Were you just lying though your pretty little head just to get closer to us? Tell me now, or I will not hold back to take you down!"

"I...I....Don't know. I didn't want all this."

{Madame Leslie" "Well it's fucking happening, so you better make a damn choice, fast!"

{Victor deflects Lenn's bullets while getting closer to her. Dr. Hule comes to aid her, but is struck hard by one of Grim's blades. It wasn't bad, but he is tossed away towards the entrance they had came in from. Ted takes up an old blade he finds on the ground and charges at Victor. He fights his way past the hurling blades and as he gets close enough to Victor, he strikes. Victor blocks the attack and grabs Ted by the throat and without effort, lifts him quickly into the air and kicks him at Lenn. She ducks low enough to evade Ted's body and makes a running base-ball like slide attack at Victor. With an inhuman speed, he kicks her in the stomach before she could attack him. She slides on her left side until she is stopped by a stone pillar}

{Victor} "You are just amusing. A great show! All of you have somewhat potential, but you lack discipline."

{Kai, the young monk tried to jump him from behind with his staff, but was struck down by his awareness. Victor was too fast for him and as the monk gets back up, he swings his staff from side to side. His staff was caught by Victor's left hand and then with his black blade, cuts across Kai's chest. I flinched a step forward}

{Lenn} "Kai!"

{The young monk falls on his face and then is pick up and thrown for Lenn to run and catch him}

{Victor} "You, above all are nothing. Weaker then your master and now free from all this."

"Victor! Stop this at once!"

{Grim} "That got her attention, Victor!"

"Stop all this. We don't need to do this!"

{Madame Leslie} "Yes, the hell we do!"

{A quick line of shots from Madame Leslie fired at Victor and Grim, but were missed with their haste movements}

{Victor} "All we need is the dagger."

{Grim} "And the blade, you can't forget about the blade!"

{Lenn} "Do you see now! Do you see what you have been following. This is madness!"

{I see the young boy slowly dieing in her hands. I try to connect with him, but what flowed in my body was preventing me to take this action. A tear escaped me as I tried to break though. All I could do was aid Victor and no one else}

{Victor} "This is a unique item, but I see now. Too bad it's not my style."

{Victor throws the staff like a spear at Madame Leslie's position. He reloads before the staff leaves Victor's hand and tries to shoot down the staff. For some reason the staff kept it's course towards him and tries to reload again. The staff comes to near finger's reach from Madame Leslie's face before a strange energy strikes it from the side, making it hurling just past Madame Leslie's face and into the wall behind him. The staff was still being effected by the strange energy. Like an electric current was traveling thought it}

"Who's there!?"

{I couldn't feel their presence. Was he or she here with us. I couldn't tell. I looked down at Lenn as she cried for Kai. She changed her cry though. At first it was a cry for him to stay awake as she tried to keep pressure on his stomach, but was showing a sign of relief as we all witnessed his blood slowly returning to him. It was like what I did to bring back Victor}
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 am

"In a world where you have no ideas, no function, and no free will. That is a world that you are forever a slave. Isn't that right, young girl? You seek to find answers, but you have no idea who to really trust. A young girl that has such energy is in fact really valuable, am I correct?"

*Tatiana* "Who's there? Why can't I read your movements, your thoughts, or your energy?"

*I stepped out from the entrance that Madame Leslie's party had also most likely stepped out of. I was beamed by the solid ray of light coming into the cave like temple. Looking at everyone in the battle-ready state they were in. I looked at the young girl named Tatiana. Her face seemed very strangely familiar*

*Tatiana* "Who are you? Announce yourself at once!"

*Madame Leslie* "It's about time you showed up! Damn hair is messed up, I have to redo my whole feature, and not to mention that I just about lost my damn ear from that pole!"

*Kai* "It's called a staff!"

*Lenn* "Kai, you're alright."

*Madame Leslie* "Whatever it's called, just let me put a couple more bullets in this freak!"

*Tatiana* "Answer me now! Who are you?"

*Kai* "Show some respect to Mr. Okami!"

*Tatiana* "Y... you're Dokuno Okami?"

"I am. You must be the young girl, Tatiana that Madame Leslie was talking about. You have had your path merged with his, but slowly came back to your... master? now tell me, what was your intentions for leaving him in the first place."

*Victor* "That is a story, you'll have to find out another time, if you have another time that is, Dokuno!"

"So that's it? You don't have free will, do you young girl? I feel a strange entity inside of you. You have their liquid inside of you. It burns, doesn't it? It makes your heart beat faster and faster? Feels like a constant nightmare?"

*Tatiana* "Stop it!"

"Fighting it is out of the question. To even try is a lost battle. Why did you allow it to even invade you?"

*Tatiana* "Shut up!"

*The ground shakes briefly. Tatiana's powers were very strong and growing immensely every second. She had no control of it with this rage building up. I had to be very careful to get her to this stage of anger, but use it to blind her. I don't know where this girl came from, but I couldn't sense a presence of hollowness inside her. She wasn't a creature created from Xias. She was a girl with the entity of the Xias' project in her*

*Victor* "Dokuno! You face me, not her!"

*I looked at the once struck down man standing and facing me. His eyes glowed a bright green, then shifted to a pure black. I pulled out my silver blade and placed the tip of it on the ground. Victor holds out his weapon, a large black blade with a liquid forming upon the edges of it. His index finger was placed in the trigger-like guard of it.*

"Like all the Xias, you infuse the liquid inside everything. The liquid will consume you."

*Victor* "Isn't that the point? You all will witness everything I bring to life after I run this blade through Okami. He will be my first sacrifice!"

*Madame Leslie* "I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on, but let me just get to the point!"

*Large golden caliber rounds fired from Madame Leslie's gun and near-hitting Victor and grim. Both split up. While Grim jumped to the rocky-structured ceiling, Victor came for me. His movements were beyond normal. He ended up behind me, which I parried his attack. I made multiple, quick strikes with my own sword to him. His speed and agility was inhuman. He showed no weaknesses. This was noting like before when I had encountered him the first time. His blade came close to my body countless times. I rolled out of his last attack to gain distance from him. He laughed and came spinning towards me with his blade. A line of black-liquid like fire was created from his blade and made it's way towards me. I placed the tip of my sword down firmly into the ground and held my place. The fire hits against it, and shields me*

*Lenn* "Victor! end this right now!"

*Victor* "I will end everything soon, Lenn, soon!"

*With my blade's tip still embedded into the ground, I created a lightning entity sphere with both my hands and released it at Victor, his black blade cuts through it. I summon the split spheres to be created into two of them. They turn around and come whizzing back for another round to him. He strikes them down and the black blade absorbs the spheres deep within it*

*Victor* "This is far from over. I am already beyond even you!"

*As he turns his back on me, I created a new energy sphere. This one has a wind structure that collects the pieces of loose rocks on the ground. The sharp rock shards are picked up and make their way to Victor's back, but he again cuts them down, shattering them to near dust in the air*

*Victor* "This is very weak of you. You are the worst parasite here!"

*I grab my blade and pull it out of the ground, running towards him, but my pattern changes from one direction, to multiple angled directions. He sees me coming face-on, then shifts to his side. He tightens his grip on his weapon. I end up on his back side. He places a strong guard with his weapon and pushes me back. I strike again, over and over. Every strike didn't seem to fatigue him. His heavy, horizontal strikes were enough to push me back every time I blocked. We pulled away from each other once again, and he shares the same evil smile on his face*

*Victor* "My blade is forever. I have control over it, and it obeys! I will break you Dokuno. I will show you a world of agony way before you are consumed by it. I will start by taking you apart, piece by piece. Since it seems like you're a healer, like my little pet, I'll have to remove your head and throw it into the mouth of this mountain itself! Come, witness my masterpiece. Give me your memories, your soul, your love for your companions. Give me the pleasure of taking it all away from you."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 pm

(The pure adrenalin was more than anyone could ask for. Dokuno's blade and mine, finally at steel to steel. I still felt the scar that he had left after out last encounter. My task in eradicating his soul from the place is near complete)

- "How does it feel, Dokuno? To be facing me, to know what it's like to feel yourself be erased by your most powerful enemy? You feel it too, don't you? The rush of fear and sadness of your life be taken away?"

(Dokuno Okami) - "One loves to hear themselves talk, correct?"

- "I'll give you all the time you need as well to share your last words. I should only think to let you hear mine before you fall to your last breath."

(Dokuno Okami) - "This is not the way it should be, Victor! Let all this go. Walk away and set things straight!"

- "Set things straight? Are you already blind? Has this place worked it's magic in you? No, Dokuno, no. I want you and all the rest of you to witness my beauty, my world as it should be. Can you hear it? The sounds of children finally being free. Can you see it? The flowers blooming and dancing in the wind. We'll all get to experience this place together, soon."

(Lenn) - "Victor, you've gone mad! You've sold every ounce of your soul to whatever has corrupted you."

- "There is where you are wrong! I have found peace. I have found love. Damn it, I have found order!"

(The ground shakes again and again. I see the Fusha blade strapped to Dokuno's back and try to charge, hastily towards him. He rolls and evades. Diving out of my attacks. Striking at me right after I make strikes of my own. He has grown much stronger with his blade. The sounds from the swiping blade screams loudly. I find it amusing to be facing a man that was once in my place)

- "Share to me your thoughts on this predicament we're in? How hard it was to get here and how you plan to survive this ordeal."

(Dokuno Okami) - ".............................................................."

- "Silence is truly golden. Is this how you wish to die? My black steel driven into you? You may have gotten this far, but now it's your time to die!"

(He runs and strikes. We take turns swinging and clashing blades. Our breathing grows heavier, but we never once let the other regain to full strength)

- "You are truly known for your reputation. To be the one to kill you will be the greatest thing imaginable!"

(Lenn) - "Damn it, Victor, stop now!"

- "This can't be stopped, don't you see? You may have gotten here and screwed my past plans, but you only held off the inevitable!"

(Dokuno Okami) - "This can be stopped!"

- "Getting second thoughts? Finding it hard to cope with lost friends? Are you not so ready to die?"

(Madam Leslie) - "Are you so eager to end everything? Destroying a whole, entire fucking planet and the next to bring, what? A shit load of dumbass judgement down? Full of shit, I say!"

- "You wouldn't understand!"

(Lenn) - "Do you truly understand? Huh, Grim? What about you, Tatiana. Of all people you would seemed to be a person that would want to bring peace to everything, but not like this! Not like this!"

(Tatiana) - "I don't know! Victor we should leave! Just find another way!"

- "There is no other way! This has to be done here and has to be done now!"

(I tried to reach for Dokuno as he kept a cautious distance between him and I, constantly. He quickly tries to jump over me as I made another full, forward attack. I catch him quickly, and before he lands, I grab him, but he does a powerful round-house kick attack. My face takes a hard hit. I quickly manage to regain myself and attack again. My anger builds up and so I charged over and over again. He creates a small army of spheres and releases them upon me. I make evasive maneuvers. I try not to let the slight, human chill crawling up my spine blind me)

- "Arrraaahhhh! DIE Dokuno, DIE!"

(I get hold of him. Finally looking into his eyes. I got him. I finally have him. He struggles violently out, but my hold is forever. His blade comes for another strike, but I make sure he relinquishes it from his grasp. He dangles above the ground)

- "I have you, Dokuno! Go die in peace within the pits of hell!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 pm

*Victor's blade slowly impales me. I could hear the voice of the girl, Tatiana screaming out loud for him to stop. The blade is deep in and continuing. I feel my life being absorbed into it. He grins and lifts me higher as the blade makes it's way through me. He give the blade a twist as I scream from the critical pain*

*Victor* "I know you don't die easily, Dokuno, so I plan to kill you very slowly, and very painfully."

*Tatiana* "Victor, please stop!"

*He doesn't listen. He is proud in his current position of power. Lenn tries to attack him, but Grim was holding her and Madame Leslie off for the time being. I stared up and started to bleed out heavily. All he does is watch me, watching every single breath leave me*

*Victor* "Look at where we are, Dokuno. See how much we've accomplished. I will have my new world order."

*I try to stay focused behind all the pain and blood rushing out. A hand reaches out and he looks to see Tatiana looking at him. Trying to calm him down and telling him to let go. He raises his free hand and pushes her away. She backs off, but comes again only to be slapped away*

*Victor* "Do not interfere, Tatiana!"

*With his attention on Tatiana, he doesn't realizes that I am lowered a bit, but I'm still losing blood and off the ground. He turns to see me nodding off and twists the blade to wake me up. He take this chance to grab the Fusha blade off my back and then with his blade, pins me against the stone wall. I hang there, almost lifeless. He walks away and towards the broken alter*

*Victor* "Everyone! Witness the birth of a new world!"

*He drives the Fusha blade into a slot in the ground before the alter. The mountain seems to respond. Lenn tries to help me down, but the blade was deep in me and the stone wall. Victor laughs and prepares for whats to come. Something doesn't seem right. The mountain starts to cut all the sunlight out. A laughter fills the temple and victor starts to chant. A sudden rush of energy flows past me and I find my feet touching the ground. The blade is pulled from me and I lay down in the pool of my own blood. The torches of the temple start to light up and flicker. Victor stands before the alter and shows a very strange expression*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

(The world of Victor's was coming to a new beginning. I could hardly see even with all the torches lit. All we could do was look up at him. Victor was too powerful and he knew that we knew. I ran over to Lenn and tried to help her with Dokuno, but it was too dark in his location)

"Dokuno!? Where are you?"

(I fell and my hand had falling into something wet and thick. I stuck my hand out where there was light and seen it was red. Where was everyone. I could still see Victor standing in front of the alter. He just stands there, the lava's glow was the only light around the place. I finally ran into Lenn. She was holding her gun up to try and shoot Victor)

"Lenn?"

(She doesn't answer back. I hold my breath before running up to the alter and try to stop Victor myself. As I reached him, he looks down at me and just tilts his head. A laughter surrounds us in the temple. I try to look around, even in the dark areas)

(Victor) "Please forgive me!"

(Victor falls to his knees before being picked up and tossed in the wall near me. He crushes the wall down with his ragged body. We all look back up to the alter)

"I should have known!"

(Grim) "That's right kiddies! Did you really think he was truly crazy enough to do all this? Fuck no! This is my world! You see, from the start, Victor was brought into the Xias to lead the army into this world, but that's all. I had been controlling him. I almost failed the first time after your little encounter and shooting me up. I will royally fuck you up after that!"

(Madame Leslie) "I'm waiting! Shit, I'll even speed things up!"

(Bullets start flying at Grim, but he just stood there and absorbed each one into his body. His blades go to retrieve the body of Victor and places him in front of him)

(Grim) "I actually like this vessel. It moves with such agility. Now let me explain the rest of the story. Victor comes into Xias, Xias accepts him and he controls the Xias army for Merrik, which all you should know is dead. I am created from the liquid they create from the start, but half comes from creatures, not to toy with, and the last puzzle of liquid comes from Victor. Now Victor has the power to take in the Fusha blade. The blade kills anyone that is not infused with the black liquid. This would give me the impression that you, Dokuno Okami have it flowing inside of you as well. I couldn't let that happen, so I have Victor here do it for me."

(Lenn) "You bastard!"

"Don't you have it in you, if you were create from it?"

(Grim) "Ahh, good question. Unfortunately the liquid has to be by those that have the liquid strain in them while they themselves are a vessel to it. I being the one that pretty much is the liquid cannot touch the blade that has been infused by the liquid and blessed by the damn temple monks!"

"Why did you want to do all this? Controlling the world and destroying it?"

(Grim) "Oh shit, that was just a side story I kept feeding him. I on the other hand will take this blade that has now been cleansed by the mountain and kill everyone for their sad little souls. I take in each and become a shit load more powerful. Don't forget that I have to kill all of you first and then take my leave. Not going to give you the chance again to do some heroic stunt!"

(He raises his hands and releases four blades on us. Before they could reach us, they fall hard to the ground)

(Grim) "What the hell!?"

(Dokuno) "Give it up Grim!"

(Dokuno and Lenn step out fully into the light. Dokuno's wound had completely healed. Tatiana comes hovering over him. She healed him and I think finally came to a decision on what she wants)

(Dokuno) "Within this place, you are nothing! The blade is holding you back. Controlling your strength. Like you said, the Fusha blade and you are alike. You have no power here!"

(Grim) "This is far from fucking over! I will have all of you for my trophies!"

(He uses what strength he has left to drill himself out of the temple. Lenn open fires without hesitation on him. His blades shield him. He has a hard time as it is to drill out. Dokuno runs at him with his weapon. Madame Leslie and Lenn follow behind. He creates a wall of blades to protect his getaway. My staff starts to glow and I point it towards him and a large beam of light fires out and hits the wall of blades, causing them to slow down. Dokuno tries to take this opportunity to take him out, but by that time Grim was gone. He tunneled his way out while dragging the body of Victor with him. The mountain was coming down. It was time for us to get out of Mt. Fusha. The place was becoming dark since the rocks and walls were falling into the lava)

(Dokuno) "Everyone! MOVE!"

(I tried to follow Dokuno and the others but was hit on the head by a rock that had falling from the ceiling. I blacked out and thought I was dead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of eternal sorrow   City of eternal sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of eternal sorrow
Page 1 of 1