Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The change of seasons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The change of seasons Empty
PostSubject: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 am

(Coming out of a modern pagoda-like temple)
"Wow it's cold as ever already!" "I wonder if mother has made lunch yet? I can't wait to dig into her fried dumpling and sweet egg soup again!"

(Trips over rock in the road)
"OW!" "Who puts a damn rock on the streets? Wait, what's this? A metal plate or something?" "I'll keep it and see what mother thinks of it."

(Heading up the gravel street to a house that looks as if just built. Small, but enough to hold four people.)
"This house still looks as if it all belongs to those Xias blood-suckers" "Well at least it has a nice yard and a water-well to gather some-what fresh water out of."

(Mother calling out)- "I told you to keep your voice low when speaking of the Xias!" "You really shouldn't even mention them at all!" "Now come on and get ready for lunch, you have to get back to the pagoda soon or master Gon will make you clean the roof of the place again!"

"Yes mother" "Oh this is delicious!"
(Swallowing every bite, and yet trying to do it in a well-mannered way at the same time).
"Good-bye mother, I'll be back home soon, unless I'm cleaning the roof again!."
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:44 am

*Waking up to a loud truck passing by the window*
*Staring up at the ceiling and watch time pass by*

....."You know, I have no idea why I moved to this place."
~Because it was near the lake and the cheapest place you could really find~ *Words shared in thought*
"Man, its noon already?" "I better get to this guy today before its too late!" "Now to find directions, I can ask around the place."

*Placing on clothes, long black jeans, leather jacket, shades*
"Maybe it isn't so wise to be so assassin-like."
*Takes off shades and changes black jeans to olive-colored cargo pants*
"Well, here we go."

*Leaving the small, yet warm-looking house with a silver, straight, double-edge sword*
"I can't wait for the day that I won't have to bring this everywhere I go. The world today is filled with thieves and killers."

*Walking down the path towards the road of Tiana*
*Passing a house with a water-well*
"Now see, that's a beautiful place to have. Must be a family governed by Xias or something."

*Runs into a peddler*
*Peddler* - "Young man." *Cough...cough, clears throat* "You should not speak so carelessly about them."

"Why not?"

*Peddler* - "Oooh they are not ones to show mercy if you are heard."

"No worries, I'll..."
*before finishing the sentence, the peddler was gone*
"That was weird" "Hope I don't run into him again, gives me the creeps" "ahhh I forgot to ask him how to get to this place!"

Last edited by spirit2rose on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 am

"damn it!" "I can't seem to find this stupid place" "I'm getting really hungry... Hey! Speaking of which, there's a well-made place."

*Walking towards a brown and dark-red building which has the sign -The Cougar Palace-*

"Hope the food here is pretty good" "who the hell are these guys?"
*Stares at two men in black and red suits on both sides of the door*

*Walks into the restaurant, looking at the oriental figurines and statues*
*A young girl comes to greet and looks scared at the same time*

-Hostess- "Good evening sir." *She bows* "We are having a very special afternoon meal today, Spring noodles and shitaki-flavored shrimp."

"Thank you, I might just have that" "Something doesn't seem right in this place."

*looks around to see any other customers*
"Strange, no one else is here."

*A stranger in black comes from the south exit and attacks with a gun. Before the first shot is even fired, the silver double-edge weapon is unsheathed and slices through the arm of the attacker*

-Unknown attacker- "Ahhhhhhh damn! My arm!!!"

"You really should be more quieter when trying to assassinate someone."
"These noodles are really good!"
"Check please!"

*Walks out of restaurant while passing the hostess with the stunned gesture*
*Sighs*
"Guess its time to continue looking for this place... really now, is it really that hard to find an old temple around here?"

*Continues down road*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

(News) "Today at a local restaurant, an unknown customer dismembers a man's arm" "We are still trying to find this person, if you see anyone that may be dangerous please stay away and call the authorities."

(Standing amazed at the sound of the news)
"Man people are just messed up today."
"I wasn't that late, can't believe I have to do this roof again!"

(Master Gon) "Remember to get the left side this time!"

"I will, I will."
(Smelling the air)
"Hey, something smells good and seems really close."

(Master Gon) "Kai! Please come here, I have something for you."

(Climbs down stairs of pagoda, walks through the halls, walk down another set of stairs, climb down a ladder, and finally one more set of stairs)
(Huff-huff-puff)
"Whew, this better be good master Gon."

(Gets hit on the head by stick)
"OW!"

(Master Gon) "Now I must tell you that I am leaving to a very important ceremony" "You must stay here and wait for someone that was summoned by the council of the temples."

"Why me?"

(Master Gon) "Because I do not really trust anyone else at this moment!" "Now can I trust and count on you to be here when the man arrives and I shall return?"

(Sign)
"Yes master Gon." "Who is this guy I'm waiting for?" "What does he look like?"

(Master Gon) "I do not know what he looks like. All I know is that he is a great great fighter and healer." "I was told that I should help him on his quest and that he is more than the eye can see." "He should have been here hours ago, but no signs." "I must go, I will inform your mother of your deed for me."

"Alright, but he's got an hour!"

(Master Gon) "Oh and here, hold on to this for me."
(Received a red staff with a dragon and water symbol on it)

"What is this staff, it's really heavy."

(Looks up and master Gon had already made it to the front gates)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 am

[getting off bus and looking around] "this is tiana? whoa there are alotta people here"

[searching for map] "i guess i'll try to ask for directions here. i need to find a place to stay before anything else"

[spots a inn down the road]
[sign on doors reads >Shinji Inn<] "this place seems nice. I hope that it isnt too expensive"

[man at front desk] "irasshai-mase. nanika osagashi desu ka?"

"Im sorry i dont speak that"

[man at front desk] "i am...sorry... i know... some.... english.. .... i say hello miss how may i help you?"

"oh i would like a room please, i hope it is not alot"

[man at front desk] "not at all. you.... seem like girl with.. no.... trouble. i have ....room just... for you" "please .....this..... way"

"i have come a long way and brought as much money as i could"

[man from front desk] "i make deal... for you. you... work here and i ...give you best room.. and safe room too.... for no.... pay"

"you will give me a job here? why?"

[man from front desk] "you remind me of daughter... your ....face..... she...lost life. men out and .... killer... loose.... out.

"I am really sorry for your lost sir. there is a killer out? i am grateful for your concern sir"

[man from front desk] "i....only... think of those.... that...need... not... loose life" are you he....re ... long... or....... for little time?"

"i am here on short business and will not be here long, i do hope anyways"

[man from front desk] "...and... your...name....age."

"my name is Lenn and i am 21 years old"

[man from front desk] "very...good... same... age... as daughter. i will leave...now...please... hope you....enjoy room"

"i will thankyou again sir"

[man from front desk] "it...nothing... please... call me.... Dae-jung.... and..please... do not...be...out after... dark"

[nods head and watches man leave] "well that went really well... too well actually" "i can't believe i didnt have to pay and i got a deal"
"killer out loose huh" "well i have to look around while there is still light"
[looks out window and unpacks]

"...where the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 am

"I'm about to say screw this damn place." "Can't even find this place and I am lossing light fast!"
*Looks towards the direction of a bus stop*
"Hmmm, a girl? She better watch out in this place, a lot of people out there that would go for something fresh like that."

*Looks closely to see a shining object on the back, underside of the dark-brown jacket*
"hmph, really now." "I really wonder if she is just new here or something else."

*Face goes red*
"Damn it, where is this... place?" "Wait a damn minute, is that the place?" "It has the same symbol as this piece of paper of mine."
*Continues to the direction of the pagoda-like structure*

*Comes to the gates of the temple*
"Is anyone there?" "Hello in there!" "Well I didn't come here for nothing!"
*Finds a point at the side of one of the gates to climb over*

"That was easy, looks like no one is here"

*Hears a voice from behind*
*Voice* - "Stop right there, you are trespassing!"

"I made my way in since no one was at the gates"

*Voice* - "That still does not give you permission to come in uninvited"

*A long metal object placed in back of neck*
*Voice* - "Turn around and tell me who you..."

*With swift speed, the long metal object is cut down the middle*

*Voice* - "What!?"

*Holds up tip of the silver blade to the unknown face*
"Who sent you, was it that poor of an excuse assassin back at the restaurant?"

*Voice* - "No one sent me, I was to wait here for a person that was to meet my Master." "My name is Kai."

"So I am at the right place." "I have been trying to find this place damn near all day!"
"When is your master to return?"

*Kai* - "I really have no idea. How did you cut through that staff?" "I've been banging this all around and not so much as a dent in it."

"..............."

*Sits down against the walls of the pagoda-like structure*

*Kai* - "Whats your name?"

"....I have no name. I am nameless in this place."

*Kai* - "Alright, alright."

*Thinking in mind "Who is this kid, i sense something from him, but what?"*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 am

(Sounds of laughter and the clangs of ice in liquor filled glasses)

(Thinks to himself) ~hmm.. I can't wait to get off work....my back is killing me.~

(he then looks up towards a familiar customer named Joe)
"Hey there!...Want me to top that off for you?",

(sound of liquid pouring then faint tap from a glass being returned)

"You're welcome sweetie."

(Walks over to the sink and begins washing odd dishes)~Ahhh work is never doooooone~

(Sounds of an argument begin and he turns his attention towards the ruckus, and begins shouting)
"You guys over there settle down or out you go!!"

(He'd say under his breath)
"Dammit. No peace around here. And where in the world is she?!
(looks at the clock on the wall)
"Always late....figures. Shift was over hours ago!"

(Arguing from customers in the background gets louder. He moves from behind the bar and heads in the direction of the noisy table)-
"I'm going to say this only ONE more time...after that....(motions with his right hand) me and you four are going to have some problems! Now hush up and watch the dancers or leave my business!"

(A woman in a slicker rain coat enters in a hurry and is suddenly halted as an unsuspecting arm is stuck out and grabs her)

(He *the character* whispers in her ear as he pulls her close)
"You and I need to have a word immediately tomorrow morning. Understand?"

(He takes off his apron and hands it to her. Before he leaves, he would turn his head back at her and say through gritted teeth)
"Now get to work...."

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm

*Kai* - "So why are you so important to the councils of the temple?" "Hey!"

"Quiet and sit still."

*Kai* - "I heard that you were a great, great fighter and a healer." "Also that you are, what my master has shared to me...more than the eye can see."

".........."

*Sound of wind blowing through the trees*
*Dim lights within the orange-colored evening*

"The night comes."

*Kai* - "Well yeah, that's what we like to call the sun is setting." "What kind of sword of yours is that?" "I have never seen one with such sharp edges."

"............"

*Picks up sword and heads out*

*Kai* - "Hey! Wait! Where are you going?"

"Tell your master..."

*Senses an entity within the area*

"Master Gon, you know better than to sneak up on soul such as mine."

*Master Gon* - "As I have been told, you are aware of everything around you. You can sense certain things around you, but this is not the time to discuss this matter."
"You must be the one that was chosen to take this great task."

"Please spare me the details, I know what I must do." "Just tell me where I can find it."

*Master Gon* - "I wish I could give you that, but I really have no idea."

"Great, I can't get help from you and you're the one that was to aid me on this quest."

*Kai* - "Well if you'd like info and stuff, you should go check out the bar and nightclub at the end of Tiana."

"Looks like I have my next destination."

*Turns to look at both Kai and Master Gon*
"I take me leave now."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:13 pm

(The male would be found in the back rooms of the bar rummaging through a huge chest of clothing)

"Eh.....hmm....uh....Oh! This will look great..."

(He would pull out a burgundy colored turtle-neck sweater, and a leather skirt)

(He would place a finger on the point of his chin, and would make a quizzical face)
"This is.....good...hmm...but definitely not complete without shoes."

(After a few more minutes of searching he found some boots, and headed off towards the dressing room to change)

"Ah yes...much better..." "I'd hate to fire that poor girl out front,.... but I just can't have her late everyday like this. She's better off in the underground"

(He walked towards a nearby mirror which happened to be broken, and would unravel his long black hair from a bun, then adjust the sides so the curls so they'd hold.)

"I better check on her one more time before I leave"

(He quickly walks out from the back rooms to the front of the bar)

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

(Within the late evening, a car...pure black, black as night, with a glossy finish pulls up to a bar)

(Man in black suit)
- "Well this seems like the best tavern here than the rest of the places we've checked." "Remember that we are here to get any information on this new visitor of Tiana." "Try not to kill anyone this time."

(Young man in a long, black, leather trench coat. silver hair, skin as pale as the moon, eyes of the deepest blue, a glow to them. No sign of steam off his breath, even within this chilly evening. Steps out from the left side of the car.)
- "Of course sir."

(The Young man is sent into the bar to achieve information on the notices of any new faces of Tiana.)

(The Young man walks through the huge, red and gold double-doors)

(The young man sees the female bartender and walks towards her. He sits down and scans her from head to toe.)
- "Good evening to you miss, I am here on business and I would like to ask you some questions."

(Female bartender)
- "Hello mister, may I get you anything, we have pretty much anything when it comes to drinks."

(The young man smiles at the female bartender)
- "No thank you, I do not drink such around here." "Just like to know if you have seen any new faces around here, someone that may be dangerous and suspicious."

(As if the young man himself was not as he had just described himself)

(Female bartender)
- "No mister, we get alot of new and old faces here, but nothing out of the ordinary."

(Young man)
- "That's good to hear, a young delicious morsel such as yourself should not be harmed."

(Female bartender)
- "I can take care of myself."

(The young man takes one more thorough look around the place and smells the atmosphere as if a beast trying to pick up a scent of it's prey.)
- "Very well, I shall take my leave." "If anything or anyone should show up, here is my card."

(The young man takes out a card from the left side inner pocket of his long trench coat and hands it over the the female bartender. As she reaches for the card, the young man swiftly, but gently grabs her hand and kisses the back of it."

(Leaving the place with a cold chill, the huge double-doors close behind him and the atmosphere seem to have its warmth returned.)

(Female bartender)
- "What a stranger."

(Looks at the card given to her. It reads -Xias Corp. area number, worker number 72912, ID name Grim-)

(Female bartender)
- "Grim huh. Better watch out for him."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:30 pm

(When he walks through the curtain, he notices a young male dressed in a black coat walking away and suddenly feels a chill run down his spine.)

"Hmm.....brr... Wow...i guess i need to start buying logs for the fire soon. And I wonder who that was"

(While he held his arms close to his body and rubbed his shoulder, he would make his way towards the female he confronted earlier. He eyed her hands as they fumbled a card)- "Um..*clears throat* Who...was that?

(Female bartender)- "Uhm...well I'm not too sure. He just came in and asked for information.....then.. *she shrugs* he left.

(She tries to hide the card, he snatches the card from her hand and glances coldly)- "Now you know better than to hide things from me love, cause you know I have eyes and ears watching you wherever you go."

(He reads the card)- "Xias Corp........"

(He takes a deep breath and turns his back to her)- "My god...what do they want with this place..."

(He swiftly turns back to her)- "Did you...tell him?"

(Female bartender shakes her head)- "No....I thought it was best left up to you. Is....something going on?"

(He shakes his head and places the card in a compartment inside a pendant on his necklace)- "If you see him again...make sure to call me...Understand?"

(Female bartender)- "Yes sir.....uh! Madame!!

(He quirks his brow at her mistake and walks off to the back rooms with his heels clicking on the wooden floor. Once past the curtain he grabs his coat, and clutch. He then pulls out a long slender cigarette and lights it)

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 pm

*The late evening light soon changes to pure night with only the lights of the city to illuminate the streets of Tiana*

*Walking towards the bar tavern with the sign hidden within the shadows. Its letters and symbols are weathered out.

In French?" "Words and stories were told that this language had been extinct."

*Walking through the double-doors of the tavern. Feeling a very nice aura all around. The smell of perfume and fine wine with a bit of a ginger-like aroma added to it*

"As much as this place seems warm-like and non-hostile, I feel as if there was a presence of great darkness and pain lingering the surroundings." "I must keep my guard at the ready."

*moving casually towards the bar where a young lady known as the bartender cleans the counters. Taking the stool next to another that felt as if the sense of the origin of pain was coming from. Before it got any stronger, it was interrupted*

*Female bartender* - "May I get you something sir?"

"umm.."

*Taps back of head and returns to normal*

"Yeah, can I get a jack and a coke? On the rocks please."

*With a bow*
*Female bartender* - "Right away sir."

*The smell of cigarette smoke hovers the air, from around the corner wall, towards the back of the bar*

"Miss, is your supervisor in?" "I would very much like to talk to him or her if not too much trouble."

*Female bartender* - "I think they may have stepped out for the night sir, but I will check."

*Moving in a fast paste, the female bartender cuts herself upon the edge of the bar table*

"Are you alright miss?"

*Female bartender* - "Damn, this counter needs to be replaced."

*Before the female bartender could grab a near hanging towel...*

"Let me see that."

*Taken by the hand, with a gentle breeze of the breathe onto the wound, the wound closes up and as if nothing ever happened*

*Stunned by just an event that still is unexplainable, unquestionable, and above all, unreal*

"Please make haste and be careful this time miss." "I must talk to your supervisor."

*Female Bartender* - "What does it concern, if they must want to know."

"A holy medallion and the past you may had with the Xias Corp."

*The young female bartender hesitates for a bit and continues onto the back*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm

(As he is on his way out the door he is called to by the female bartender)- "Wait...WAIT!"

(He turns around towards the female bartender and noticed her face)- "Hmm..? What is it Nessa?...Why are you so pale?"

(Nessa the bar-mistress)- "A..uh...there's..another one..uhm..here"

(He quirks a brow and takes a small drag from his cigarette...)-
"Another..who? What do you mean?"

(Nessa tucks her hair behind her ear nervously)- "Another man seeking information...related to Xias..*clears throat* Corp...He is still out there"

(He turned around to look at her, frozen in fear, took a long drag , then involuntarily brushes his eyebrow with his index finger)- "Damn..any other night and it's a client...Now we have..them."

(With a still stunned look on his face he starts to walk briskly, eases off his jacket, and purse while talking)- "Did he say what he needed me for?"

(Nessa does a small trot, then too briskly walks to keep up with him)- "Well..Yes..Um.. He asked about...a medallion...and If by any chance you had a connection...with the Corp?"

(He stopped, his heels scoffing. He was now turning pale)- "Medallion...?"

(Nessa)- "I believe the one on your neck Madame....What.....should I tell him?"

(He looked at his chest, rose a hand up to the gold plated pendant, snatches his hand off and turns to her)- "Nothing...You'll say nothing....Not now anyway...I need you to watch him though. The moment you sense anything wrong..I want you to take the girls out of here. Understand?"

(Nessa nods furiously)- "Yes Madame!...Do..you need your...?"

(He shakes his head, while smoothing out his sweater and skirt, then preening his hair and eyebrows.)- "No...leave it....Let's just get this over with.."

(He places a hand on her shoulder, gives her a slight egg on, then both head towards the curtain leaving a trail of smoke from the cigarette in his hand)

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:50 pm

*Taking sips of the glass of jack and coke on the rocks while awaiting the female bartender and her supervisor*

"This jack tastes like it was imported, seems like these people have it nice here. Wonder where they get their funding?"

*From the back walking out of the velvet-like curtain, the female bartender and a fairly smooth-looking man following close behind*

*Smooth-looking man* - "bonjour monsieur..."

*Looking at the smooth-looking man with one brow up*
"You may call me nameless."

*Smooth-looking man* - "Very well monsieur... nameless, this here is our lovely tavern's bar-mistress, Nessa as I can see that both of you have already been acquainted. how may I be of service to you?"

*Looks at the bar-mistress Nessa with the eyes of intimidation*

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "I do believe that I shall take my leave now."
*With a last bow, leaves to continues her duties*

"Lets skip the introductions for now and have a talk, in your office if you don't mind... I would like to keep it private."

*Smooth-looking man* - "Very well, please follow me this way monsieur."

*Being led towards the back and up the stairs to a very luxurious room. Takes a seat down in front of the desk*

"Well you really have it made here."

*Smooth-looking man* - "Monsieur, I do not mean to be rude, but I am a very busy person."
*The Smooth-looking man taking out a cigarette and lighting it*

"You know why I'm here, so I will not try to be rude myself and be blunt. You have a key... a key that the Xias corp. would much dearly like to have in there hands."

*Smooth-looking man* - "I really have no idea wh......"

"Luminados oilda te' juin."

*The smooth-looking man stays silent for a second and closes his eyes*
*Smooth-looking man* - "The prisoner of the moon."

"SO you do know of the prophecy?" "The one about the key to complete order, to enslave and to destroy."

*Smooth-looking man* - "See here, you will go and tell your blood-suckers that I will not be so easily manipulated and that...."

"Do you really think that I look like a corporate ass of the century?"

*Smooth-looking man* - "Well then... who the hell are you?"

*Hands over a silver double-edge sword*

*Smooth-looking man* - "...This is an ancient weapon of the zodiacs, then you must be the one that was on the news and the man that was here a minute ago looking for someone*

"Then that really means that I don't have much time. The key was medallion-like, could fool one to think it was an ordinary medallion."

*The smooth-looking man takes a hard look at this one stranger, knowing that one could never wield a weapon of the zodiacs unless truly chosen, this was a rare situation*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm

[a dark figure within the darkness of the night, staying away from the light such as the street lights of the city] "i cant believe how long it was to get past Dae-Jung, really dont want to worry the poor old man."

[through ally ways and more dangerous ways of the night passing poor, dying, and evil-looking people of the streets] "this place could really use a clean up."

[the dryness of her throat gives in and is in need of something to drink] "this seems like a pretty neat place."

[before her stands a bigger than average tavern] "no sign, im not too sure about this place, there's not even a sign or anything. just this busted sign with symbols on it."

[the huge double-doors amazes the curious one, but with caution proceeds on in] "now aint that something! its gorgeous in here. the out side seems nothing like it."

[upon walking into the tavern spots a couple customers talking amongst each other and others dancing, almost drunk like] "hope they have something nice for me."

[continuing to the bar to meet the bar-mistress, she spots an average man with medium long hair and following a smooth looking man to the back past a curtain. something seemed familiar of the man with medium long hair] "who are those two?"

[stepping up to the bar-mistress]
[bar-mistress] "hello there hun, im Nessa and what could i get you?"

[looking around at all the assorted drinks, as well as the curtain in the back] "i would like anything just a little strong and with a lime please."

[bar-mistress Nessa] "sure thing hun, hey wait a minute, are you old enough to drink?"

"of course i am."
[taking out an ID badge that didn't seem normal. it was white and purple with a golden edge to it. the bar-mistress could only catch the last part of it which was the letters of PD]

[bar-mistress Nessa] "just checking hun, we get alot of fakers in here, here you are."
[softy places a napkin and a small glass in front of her]

"thankyou very much."

[bar-mistress Nessa] "its nothing hun, please call me if you need a refill or anything else."

[a chill rises up on her spine and feels as if she needed to find a way to the back, but without the bar mistress noticing. she looks at the two men dancing on the floor behind her]

"Nessa was it? i do believe that man in the deep blue dress shirt is going to yak on your floor."

[bar-mistress Nessa] "on no they will not!"
[running out from the bar counter to kindly escort the gentleman out]

"here is my chance."
[very carefully, but fast heads around the counter and to the back through the curtain]

"these stairs? yes they went up here."
[at a closed door at the top of the stairs she listens]

[male voice #1] "luminados oilda te' juin."

[male voice #2] "the prisoner of the moon."

[male voice #1] "so you do know of the prophecy?" "The one about the key to complete order, to enslave and to destroy."

[male voice #2] "see here, you will go and tell your blood-suckers that I will not be so easily manipulated and that...."

[male voice #1] "do you really think that I look like a corporate ass of the century?"

[male voice #2] "well then... who the hell are you?"

[hears the sound of something like steel being pulled out]

[male voice #2] "...This is an ancient weapon of the zodiacs, then you must be the one that was on the news and the man that was here a minute ago looking for someone."

[she hears the footsteps of someone coming] "damn it, must be that bar mistress."
[heading back down quickly, but carefully. just before the curtains she stands still at the blind side of the curtain and sees the bar mistress pass her, not noticing as she walks up the stairs mumbling frustration about the gentleman she had just escorted out]

"whew"

[she returns to the seat at the bar] "hopefully she doesnt relise i was missing, if in that case she asks i shall just tell her that i had to go use the ladies room"

[continues her drink in front of her that has watered down a bit, but still takes sips. waiting, waiting for the two men to appear once again]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

(TIME-LINE) - FALL / 11:36pm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

(As minutes pass by, Master Gon looks at Kai for a couple of seconds. He tries to let Kai in on the stranger that was here) "Young Kai, you are still thinking hard on that man, are you not?"

"Yes Master Gon, I am. I mean who is he, he didn't seem like one of the locals."

(Master Gon) "Its because he isn't Kai, he is a shadow to these lands, a soul with only one dedication, his work."

"...And what would that be?"

(Master Gon) "Are you really sure that you are ready to accept what I'm about to release on to you?"

"Release on to me?"

(Master Gon holds out his hand and reaches for the broken staff on the ground. With no effort he combines the two together as one. With a bit of rotation of his body, first 180 degrees, 360 degrees and finally one more rotation to a complete 540 degrees of turns. A heavy wind flows through the grass, hushes out the lanterns, and making its way pass Kai's hair)

(Master Gon) "You are about to see a world of one man's pain and power."

(A water-like wave engulfs Kai as he covers his head with his arms)

"Master Gon!"

(When his arms were taken away from his face, his eyes saw a new world, as if transported to another realm of some kind, one he was not familiar with)
"Once a man came into this world to seek serenity, but found only pain and anger. He was born within a village of great prosperity and was blessed by five holy monks. He became a boy with great promises, promises to hold a treasure, but one day the village was attacked by men of the deepest sectors of Xias. Everything was burned to the ground, ashes were the only thing left to see. The mother of the boy had taken him far from the village, but was being followed, not man, but by something else. A creature with eyes of pure black pearls, hair on its back that stood up razor-like, blood-stain fangs that bared at the woman. She grab the boy and without hesitation instructed him to run to the river and to not look back. The boy ran as fast as his feet could take, and he did look back. He saw his mother lunge at the creature, but before seeing anything more, he had tripped, falling down a steep hill. At the bottom he rolled through the woods and hit the river down below. A huge dead tree was floating towards him. He grabbed a hold of it. It took him down stream to a beach, there he laid and passed out.)

"What happened next?"

(Master Gon) "He was found by a young girl with long blond hair and eyes of the forest, green. She was a girl of the village near the beach and called for aid. For months of recovery, the boy was taken in by the girl and her aunt, but these were no ordinary villagers. They had the power of healing, not just the forest, but wounds as well. He was taught how to use this ancient gift. Over time as he grew up to be a man of great healing skills. He then after some time, took his leave, yet the young girl did not want him to go for she was worried he would never returned. He promised her that he would return again. Seeking the aid of the five monks that had taken refuge at the top of the mountain caves after the attack of the village, he learned the secrets of the treasure... only it wasn't just treasure, it was something far greater than treasure, it was Validia."

"Validia!?"

(Master Gon) "Yes! After learning the great story and past of the great treasure, he was taught how to harness the power of elemental magic and defensive tactics by the monks. One taught him the ways of the magic, one taught him the way of the sword, one taught him the source of the controlling of his power, one taught him the martial arts, and one taught him where to start his journey."

(The light and water had dispersed and Kai was returned to the pagoda-like temple)

"I have got to sit down."

(Master Gon) "Kai, your journey starts here."

"What do you mean Master Gon?"

(Master Gon) "If you wish to know your fate and strength, you must go and aid this stranger."

"Are you kidding?" "How do I know he won't kill me?"

(Master Gon) "Kai, in your heart I know that you have been searching for something. You seek a world of adventure and may it be dangerous, I have taught you for years the ways of the martial arts."

"You really think that I am ready?" "Then I will Master Gon, I'll carry on this journey, please tell my mother and father..."

(Master Gon) "They will understand your journey, now go, seek out the stranger and any others that may have aided him on his journey."

"Yes Master Gon. and thank you for entrusting this path onto me."

(Master Gon) "Kai!, take this staff and use it to protect yourself and your companions. This staff will aid you when the time is right.

(Bows to Master Gon. Grabs the staff from master Gon and turns to face the pagoda-like temple one more time. Gets on hands and knees and bows head to pray to the god of the temple. Runs out pass the front gates. Master Gon looks away and faces the temple)
(Master Gon) "Soon his powers will be born within him."

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm

(He would fade the young stranger out near his last two words as a sound catches his attention)- "Hmm.."

(He walks over towards the window right behind him and bends over slightly to open a drawer. Once open he reaches inside until his hand touches an object. He pulls it out slowly while trying to listen, and just catches a glint in the man's eye)- "Monsieur...I am not so daft as to attack someone such as you."

(He flips out the barrel and looks in the chamber of a gold tinted colt .45 revolver)- "Good...." I'm sure you heard that?"

(Male stranger)- "Mmh...indeed...But.."

(The smooth man shushes the male stranger in the chair, while he walks from behind the desk and places a hand on his shoulder. The male stranger eyes him when shushed)- "I don't think that is..."

(He casts a sharp glance at him in warning as he cocks the hammer of the gun. When a second passes, his heels make a soft thump on the carpet towards the door. And at that very moment when he is about to touch the handle, the door swings open into his face.)

(Nessa the bar-mistress)- "Madame...I.....*slam*.. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

(He too shrieks and stumbles backwards in shock)- "Ahhhhh!!.....Dam...mit...What are you doing behind the door like that?!!

(Nessa tilts her head still in a bit of a fright)- "What are you talking about Madame?...I just came up the stairs?"

(male stranger chuckles softly in his seat)- "Tried to tell you..."

(He pinches his nose as he looks towards the ceiling hoping no blood was present, then rolls his eyes at the male stranger)- "Oh....shutup!...*looks towards Nessa* Well...What is it then?"

(Nessa clears her throat as she too was starting to feel a hint of a giggle rise)- "Uhrmm...*cough* One of the men lost his...um..liquor..."

(He raises a brow with an "oh no" type expression)- "Bill.......or Seoul...??"

(Nessa)- "Seoul....."

(He gives a sigh of relief as he lowers his head back to normal. He looks at the male stranger for a moment...as if calculating, then back to Nessa)- "Can I trust you to watch him till I get back?"

(Nessa gulps then leans to the side to look at the male in the chair. The male stranger crosses his leg and looks at the smooth man)- "I'm not going anywhere. I don't need a babysitter."

(He looks at Nessa, places the gun in her hand and whispers in her ear)- "Don't say anything to him that would scare him off. We may need his help. Understand?"

(Nessa nods and holds the gun shakily in her hand.)- "Yes Madame..."

(He heads towards the door and stops)-"Oh...by the way...*he looks back with a quirked brow* my name is Leslie...Madame Leslie"

(Then he walks through the door, closes it, and walks down the stairs)

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm

*Watching the young nervous bar-mistress paste back and forth near the door, the colt clutched between her hands*

"Tell me Nessa, are you afraid?"

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "I am not afraid!"
*The grip to the colt tightens*

"I take it you've never fired a weapon before Nessa."

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "...I have.... once or twice."

*With a grin, gets up slowly from the chair*

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going?"

"Please stay calm, I only wish to observe something."
*Reaching for an item sitting on the edge of the deep-red velvet desk*

"I've seen this before, but where?"
*A ruby-en crested cross. Size of his hand, the weight of it seemed to be about a good 24 ounces. He places it firmly back down onto the edge of the desk*

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "I'm not too entirely sure about that object."

*Outside the window, something clicks in the distance*
"Get Down!"

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "AAaaahhhh."

*The window shatters and the bar-mistress crouches down to the floor. Standing in front of the bar-mistress, faces her and then turns to face the window. Charges at the window, leaping towards it and crashes through*

*Nessa the bar-mistress* - "Wait! damn it! Madame Leslie is not going to like this at all."

*Looking down at the floor near her, she spots a couple drops of blood leading to the shattered window*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 pm

[sitting patiently at the bar. hears the sounds of the gothic mixed with techno music through out the tavern.
"where are they?" "one of them should have came out by now."

[Seeing that the bar mistress has not returned yet was suspicious to her] "dont make me come back up..."

[she sees the smooth looking man walk out from the curtain. a long cigarette placed in his mouth] "hah! there he is!"

[she stands up straight from the stool and walks at a quick paste to him] "excuse me sir..."

[smooth looking man] "you my dear may address me as madame Leslie!"

"...i am sorry. madame... Leslie."

[Madame Leslie] "isnt it quite rude for one such as yourself not to introduce herself?"

"yes.... quite right." [she takes out a black-leather wallet with an ID and badge embedded in it]

[Madame Leslie] "whats is this? i know not this... wait a damn minute here... you are an agent?" "dont you think that you are
a little far from home?"

[Madame Leslie takes another closer look at the badge] "a universal agent, i swear they get younger every time."

"well im not THEY... madame Leslie, i need to ask you some questions."

[Madame Leslie] "see here, agent... Lenn, i have a very special client upstairs as it is, so please ask your questions and let this be done with."

"that is another topic we need to discuss... your client, i need a word with him as well."

[Madame Leslie] "may we please head over to one of the private booths to..."

[the sound of glass breaking and screaming from afar] "what was that?"

[both running to the back and up the stairs to the office. shattered glass spread through out the room. the bar mistress Nessa low to the floor, pointing the gun at her and Madame Leslie]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 pm

(The cold midnight air freezes the surroundings. Rooftops of the buildings glimmer within the city lights of Tiana. Shadowy figures stand high upon the tops of the building, two blocks away from the tavern. One tall figure and another one shorter than it)

(Tall shadow figure) "Target acquired 20 degrees north by north-east, window shot, fire when ready."

(Short shadow figure) "Target in range and sitting down, shot is affirmative."

(Tall shadow figure) "Remember, take out the girl, then the primary target, there can be no witnesses."

(Radio ear-piece) "This is HQ, has the target been eliminated?"

(Short shadow figure covers his ear-piece and whispers under his breathe) "It will be after you shut the hell up."

(Tall shadow figure) "Hey, pay attention. Make sure that the target is the right person, and make it a clean shot."

(Short shadow figure) "yeah, yeah, when did I ever mess up?"

(The sound of the short shadowy figure's leather gloves takes hold of the long-ranged weapon)

(Short shadow figure) "The girl is in the clear, head shot is affirmative."

(Tall shadow figure) "Fire! Fire! Fire!"

(The squeeze of the trigger makes a click and a lighting flash escapes the silent barrel of the long-ranged weapon)

(The tall shadowy figure looks through the lens of a high-powered night-vision scope) "Shit! Shot is not affirmative!"

(Short shadow figure) "Its affirmative, I nailed the bastard."

(Tall shadow figure) "You didn't hit the girl!"

(Short shadow figure) "I got her, these are very high-powerful shells I loaded. Pierces anything in its way. Believe me, I eliminated both the targets, now lets move out!"

(The two shadowy figures move across the rooftops, jumping to building to building. Making their way down the ladders on the side of them. At the bottom awaited a vehicle.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

(TIME-LINE) - FALL / 1:28am
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 am

(He huffs up the stairs, the points of his boots sending shocks up his heel. He takes a quick second glance at the girl, then continues on forward. Once he reaches the top step, he creeps towards the doorway on the left side and stays clear from the center of the door.)

(Nessa on the other side trembles slightly as she looks at the glass on the desk and carpet)- "He...isn't..going to like....*pauses*

(She hears a noise, and her breathing sputters. She lifts the gun up, and cocks the hammer back slowly.)

(He looks towards the girl and motions to her to open the door, and holds his breath)
"Now...."

(The girl opens the door quickly, and her life slowly flashes before her eyes as a loud bang, and crash echo through-out the room. His eyes shoot open, and his own heart begins to race as he hears what he knows is a gunshot. Closing his eyes and praying, he slinks his body along the open door and peeps inside. What he sees brings him the greatest relief.)- "You can't shoot for shit love...."

(The girl continued to stand there in awe, with her jaw dropped at what just happened)
"i...uh..."

(He walks up to the girl's side and place a hand on her back in a comforting manner)- "You're ok sweetie....you're ok....*deep breath* Nessa....give me the gun...Please..."

(Nessa stands up, even more shaken up than before, and hands over the revolver)- "I'm....I'm sorry...Madame...The...he I don't know....everything just went so fast!"

(He walks up to her, hugs her tightly. Nessa looks at him, notices the fear in his eyes, then remembers)- "Um...Before the attack....the man he looked at this..."

(She walks over towards the desk and picks up a cross encrusted with rubies. While Nessa heads towards the desk, the girl wanders around the room examining here and there. Nessa walks back towards him)- "This...*hands it to him*...that's when he told me to duck...)

(He takes the cross into his hand, glances at it carefully, then walks over to the window to see if the stranger male had been injured. But to his surprise the male was no where to be found. He idly rests the gun he held on the window's sil and stares straight into the darkness outside)- "......I don't know what the hell is going on here, but this place is no longer safe. *he turns to Nessa*...Round up the girls, and tell the guard to close the club for the night. You'll know where to find me."

(Nessa nods her head)- "Yes Madame....uhm....Leslie...?"

(He turned his head slightly while still looking out the window)
"Yes?

(Nessa)- "Will you be alright?"

(He now makes a full turn around slowly and looks to the side of her)
"Don't worry about me.........go...Now...hurry."

(Nessa turns and runs out the door and down the stairs)

(The girl)- "You have...a nice..or was nice place...What do you do here?"

(He turns towards her and crosses his arms with his eyes fixated on hers. He lowers his head to look at his boots and makes a face at a scuff on the right foot of it while whispering)- "Damn..."

(He turns his attention back to the girl)- "Look I know...you want to ask me questions, and drill holes in my ass, but....*sigh* This place isn't safe to do that...at least not now. If you are desperate for information....then I ask that you follow me to my safe house. My body guards will escort me, you and the others across a short ways to my manor. You do this....and I will try my best to....answer your questions....Are we in agreement?"

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:19 am

[with eyes of precaution, she stays quiet and still for a brief moment. looks straight down at the ground. the cold chill of the outside winds coming through the broken in window] "...very well madame. you best realize that i will be getting some answers out of you!"

[making her way past madame Leslie. down the stairs and through the curtain. walking out through the front entrance and waits there until the escort arrives for madame Leslie] "i was this close to finding you, it really is like chasing a damn ghost."

[pulling from the back underside of her jacket, a medium-length katana. its beautiful steel shines with the beam of the moon. she places it back in its sheath and takes out a semi-automatic pistol, checks the clip and then slides back the shaft to reveal a live round within the chamber] "im ready for you, but where are you? this madame and his girls better be of some help, so that is why i'll tag along for now."

[seeing the escort cars drive away the first of set of girls, she takes a quick look around the building to the alleyway where lay only the broken glass of the window from above] "theres drops of blood here. was he shot? its amazing that he even survived the drop in the first place."

[she takes one of the broken pieces of glass that had small droplets of blood on it and placed it in a pouch behind her. making her way back to the front and seeing Nessa the bar mistress and Madame Leslie standing between two bouncer-like guards dressed in all leather] "the first one to really start with is the bar mistress, since she was in the room with that man when the assault had occurred."

[Madame Leslie] "make haste ladies, quickly now! quickly now!"

[a fairly large-size coach being pulled by two gorgeous steeds appears if front of them and the two guards assist the three into it. it heads into unknown land to the curious girl]
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:20 am

(As he walks out of the doorway one of the guards grabs his hand and leads him towards the approaching coach.)
"Nessa you first, then....her...*he points towards the girl*...her next"

(The guards careful hoisted Nessa into the carage, then would attempt to help the girl, but she refused)

(girl grabs the handles on the perimeter of the opening of the coach)- "I...can handle it thank you."

(Once inside the girl takes off her sword, sits and holds the sheath firmly in her hand incase either of them becomes a turncoat.Tthe guards last carefully hoist up Leslie, then one guard closes the door and they both head up front. The carriage would sways as both men climbed into their seats, a good slap of the reigns is heard and the carriages jerks into motion.)

(Inside the coach Nessa is fast asleep on the far right of the carriage, Leslie far left, and the girl a bit snug in the middle. He rested a hand on his chin while staring out the window into the darkness, then shifted away to look in his purse for something.

(Nessa)- "zzzZZZZZzzzzzzz...mmmm...hmm...zZZ"

(He paused for a moment to look over at Nessa in the corner, uncomfortably reaches over the girl to smack Nessa awake, then quickly sits down)

(Nessa)- "HAAAHh...huh....hmm?"

(Finally he finds what he is looking for, taps the pack, pulls out a single to put between his lips, and lights the cigarette.)
"Hmm........*exhales*..."

(The girl shifts slightly, and looks around the coach interior. She the lowers her head to eye level and turn towards Leslie)
"How much farther?......"

(The coach remained silent for a moment as he stared at her, smoke still streaming from his cigarette, and finally spoke the moment the carrige stopped)
"We're here....."

(He turns away, and is swiftly helped out as one of the manor guards opens the door)

(girl says to her self)- "Finally I'll get some answers"

(Nessa clambers out after the girl, and is helped the rest of the way down)

(He walks up to the guard at the door)
"The girls?...Are they safe?

(Door Guard#1)- "Yes Madame they are all safe and most are changing. You also recieved a call while you were away...."

(His eyebrow again perks for the millionth time today)
"From who?"

(Door Guard#1)- "Your ex...."

(A huge sigh escapes his lips as he takes a nice drag of his cigarette)
"Great...just what I need....sweetie Take this girl...Uh what's your name again?"

(the girl)- "Lenn..."

"Lenn...Take Lenn into the lounge area, and see that she is comfortable, I'll go give that ass a call!.....Oh *turns towards Lenn* If you want you can rest here for the night. It's late, it's dangerous and it would really put my mind at ease until we can figure...*motions with his hand that happens to hold the cigarette, which causes a wave of smoke and ashes to drop*...this mess out.."

(Lenn)- "I doubt that...I.(before she finishes he walks off into the manor and towards the right through another doorway)

(Nessa trots right behind him)

(Lenn sighs, replaces her sword on her back and heads into the manor)- "This is going to be a long morning"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change of seasons   The change of seasons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The change of seasons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: