Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empty trails and what was left behind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Empty trails and what was left behind Empty
PostSubject: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am

(TIME-LINE) - December the 15th 2112 / 9:09am
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 am

*The world just became smaller after that day. The day that we found out that Grim was the true demon of the entire Xias. A couple of days had passed and we were still in the recovering stage of what we had been through at Mt. Fusha. The sword and secret of the Xias was in his hands now. There was no telling what was going to happen. Grim was an experimental creation by the Xias, but was adapting to his new life. He was devising a plan from the start, using Victor. He wanted true power, but couldn't because since he was a biological substance of the black liquid, which he could not come in contact with itself and with an added effect by the monks that had blessed it with some kind of anti-chemical boundary. It's sounds confusing and ridiculous even to me*

*Intercom* "Visiting hours will be over in twenty-five minutes, thank you."

*I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room of the small emergency hospital that Kai and Ted were taken to. I could understand Kai, but Ted was going to be back on his feet in no time with his condition. We were cutting it really close when the mountain was retuning back to the planet. Kai took a bad hit from the falling ceiling. Madame Leslie just received some bruises here and there. Dr. Hule was seeing to both Madame Leslie and Ted. Lenn was the one that had been quiet the entire time. I had checked up on her a few times, but she was always the same, speechless, to herself, and showed no emotion since that day. She was at the hotel that we were staying at, here in BaoCraft. A small town that was the closest to where Mt. Fusha was. I wasn't certain yet on our next destination right now. It was that girl standing outside the hospital in the parking lot that I had countless questions for. This young girl, Tatiana was very strange and I couldn't get a full reading on her. I walked outside and looked into the cloudy sky. It was a brisk morning and starting to rain a bit. Droplets came down and as I watched Tatiana walk towards me, she wasn't receiving a single drop of rain*

*Tatiana* "A...are you okay Mr. Okami?"

"........................................"

*Tatiana* "I can understand that you must be upset with me. I.... I made a poor decision to this path I am on. I... I am still confused on everything."

".......Dokuno."

*Tatiana* "W..what?"

"My name.... you can call me Dokuno."

*Tatiana* "If you wish, Mr. Dokuno."

"Just Dokuno."

*Tatiana shared to me everything that she had been though. From when she was taken in by the Xias up to now*

"So what had compelled you to even think about being in the Xias?"

*Tatiana* "I was looking for..."

*Madame Leslie* "You believe these bastards and bitches!!!?"

*Dr. Hule* "Now, Madame Leslie, calm yourself and you know that's not very you-like."

*Madame Leslie* "Oh Hule, hush! I should report this place for their behavior and rudeness towards guests."

*Ted* "Even when you start everything?"

*Madame Leslie* "Preposterous! I will not give it another thought!"

"I can see that Ted is up and back on his feet again."

*Ted* "I just needed my pills, which these two didn't just give over."

*Dr. Hule* "It was amusing to see you... how can I put it, quiet for a time."

*Ted* "Very funny."

*Dr. Hule* "You know that these are very limited and highly priced."

"What is Kai's situation?"

*Dr. Hule* "I have made it clear to the hospital that he needs plenty of rest and ice to keep the swelling from that nasty hit he took. They had assured me that he should be waking up later this evening."

*Madame Leslie* "I'm fond of the stupid little twerp. Stupid, but fond of him. Why do they even close visiting hours this damn early!!!?"

*Ted* "Maybe it's because that, umm I don't know, That the Xias are still looking for us."

*Dr. Hule* "That's right. I had read in a local news com that we are the ones being framed of killing both the CEO of Xias and Victor."

*Tatiana* "What, that can't be!"

*Madam Leslie* "You know that if it wasn't for both Dr. Hule and Okami here, you'd be dead!"

*Dr. Hule* "Hold it, hold it, now she was confused from the start and is just getting her feet back on track."

*Madame Leslie* "Damn right she was confused and where the hell did that get us?"

"Enough! We set a plan to move out as soon as the hospital contacts us on Kai. You can continue this conflict when we get back to the hotel. For now, I think we all need to just cool off. For the last couple of days, we have been tense and haven't had a good warm meal."

*We grabbed a hover cab and returned to the hotel, to our individual rooms. Something was wrong though when we arrived. The front desk clerk was not at his post and there was blood on the counter. Blood drops led to the stairwell. I had us split up to search for answers. Bullet holes filled the corridors leading to the elevators. The smell of fresh gunpowder was filling the atmosphere. Just before reaching the call button of the elevators, three staff members were running out of a room down the hall, screaming. They didn't seem hurt. Gun fire sounded off and I took off towards the noise. I found myself in the small exercising room where there stood Lenn, pointing her guns down at the front desk clerk.*

*Lenn* "You see this! Victor was right! People like this deserve to die!"

Last edited by spirit2rose on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 am

[i could feel my grip tightening on my gun. the young man down on his knees in front of me, quivering, scared to death. I pull the hammer back slowly and with the full click of the gun, the man tries to beg for his life]

[Dokuno] "Lenn, stop, what do you think you're doing!?!?"

[i hear Dokuno's voice and try to ignore it for a split second. the barrel of the gun is pressed firmly against the temple of the man's head]

[Dokuno] "Lenn! lower your weapon!"

[i was not crazy, was i? i felt like this was the right thing to do. I had to bring all of this to an end]

"Dokuno, do you see where we are? it's all over, we've completely lost. we tried our best and this is it."

[Dokuno] "that's not true! you know this is not the end, Lenn. focus! why are you doing this? because of what happened?"

"you have no idea! what i just lost! what we all lost. Victor was right! the only thing that was family to me was right and now he's gone!"

[from behind Dokuno, Madame Leslie and the others had appeared cautiously. i took out my other gun and pointed it towards them]

"don't get in my way! this has to be done. we need to start here and wipe out everyone and everything that gets in our way. to take out every living thing!"

[Madame Leslie] "this damn girl has lost it all!"

[Dokuno] "Lenn! this is not right, hear yourself! this is not what your brother wanted, this is what Grim wanted. you were the one that was right from the beginning. your brother was a good person. he never wanted all this! he was being controlled!"

"it doesn't matter!... ... ... not anymore."

[i slowly pulled the trigger of my handgun that was pointed down at the young man]

[young man] "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

[what happened? the gun jammed? no it was something else]

[Tatiana] "Dokuno is right, Lenn. your brother was a good man. ever since i was very young and pulled into the Xias myself, he had a side to him that was both gentle and kind. i tried to get him back after i noticed Grim was brought into the picture, but i just wasn't strong enough. if you want to take out anyone and avenge him, then shoot me!"

[Madam Leslie] "now hold it, if anyone is going to put her down, its going to be me."

[Ted] "i don't think you're helping."

[Tatiana] "avenge him by killing me! i deserve to die."

[i changed the direction of the gun that was on the young man to Tatiana now. she didn't move. i could see that she wasn't afraid, as if ready to accept death. i wanted to, but at the same time couldn't. Victor, you little prick. i looked down and then back up to Tatiana. my trigger felt relaxed again. the tensed trigger was as if nothing jammed in the first place. she wanted me to spare this man to shoot her? a single tear ran down my face right before i closed both my eyes. a loud sound and flash from the gun. for a moment, time was completely still. i lost myself and had no where else to go after Victor died before my eyes and then was dragged away by that son of a bitch, Grim. i lost myself when i felt like there was nothing left to fight for. my village was taken from me, as to what Victor said. i lost myself, but knew that Grim had to be dealt with. justice had to come first before i lay these two guns down on the battle field. i lost myself, but then i found myself, i found my place]

[Dokuno] "come to your senses? get some sleep and we'll talk again later. enough people have died for now. lets end it for the time being."

[with Dokuno's last words before walking up to the young man besides me and lifting him up to his feet, i just stared forward. Dokuno gave me a very stern look before walking away. i felt ashamed for letting my sorrows and anger get the best of me. Madame Leslie and the others walked away as well. all i did at that very moment was raise my head and looked at Tatiana. she made her way towards me and helped me lower and place my guns back in their holsters. she wiped my tears away and both of us, without a word, walked out of there, and as we left, i could see the bullet hole i had just left in the wall... just an inch away from where she was standing. i was helped back to my hotel room, where i got under the covers of my bed and Tatiana sat besides me. was she ever going to forgive me? she just looked down at me while gently running her left hand through my hair. it was like how Victor use to when i was little. my eyes closed and i fell to a deep slumber]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

*After I had taken the front desk clerk to get checked out by his other co-workers, I helped with the report on the situation. Gave some dekus credits to the hotel for the damages and to keep this whole ordeal out of the enforcement's hands. I made my way back to my room, but was stopped by the smell of the thick cloud of blue smoke, coming from around the corner of the hotel's corridor*

"Finally had enough of this, what you call ridiculous nonsense?"

*Madame Leslie* "Lord Odin, I swear that I've been through the wars of the ancient knights, to the great war of Mio-Talan. This here, I assure you Mr. Okami is no where near my breaking point. Even with the little brat that can't seem to fight with a staff, unless his life depended on it, or to a crazy girl that wields a sword and two handguns that finally cracks on us. No Mr. Okami, this is no where near the end. I wish I could just go back to the way things were, but Bal-dosh!"

"Bal-dosh?"

*Madame Leslie finally walks in front of me with his cigarette in hand*

*Madame Leslie* "Yes, it's an old saying that the ancients use to say alot, and some even use it to this day. Its how you say... Fuck it! It's so unrefined that way, I think anyway."

*Dr. Hule makes his way towards us and reports that Lenn will be fine and just had a simple mental breakdown*

*Madame Leslie* "Mental, my...*

*Dr. Hule* "Madame Leslie, shouldn't you get a nice hot bath and some rest?"

*Madame Leslie* "That's not all I need. Need to get out of these clothes, get my finger nails checked, get some more damn scorpios. Mr. Okami, what do we do from here on out?"

"I have to contact the Garden, let them know the situation and get a fix on any abnormal geographical activities. Grim has to show himself somewhere. Right now, we're on watch. This may seem like a break, but we have to stay on point, always. Remember that the Xias may not have their leader, and they're informed that we're responsible, not just for him, but Victor as well."

*Dr. Hule* "I'll go and see if I can dig up anything new. Other than that, I suggest we don't stay here too long. I can see that we are resting, but we need to at least relocate every now and then for the precaution of the Xias following, or if already here, scouting."

"Very well, spread the word and only if we can move, we'll head out. I'm going to head back to the hospital and check on Kai. If he looks like he can move, I'll get him out. Madame Leslie, get some kind of word out to see the status on Ti'ana."

*Madame Leslie* "I'm telling you, no one has picked up on me since I gave the evacuation notice and I know my people, they are good on what they do. Still, I'll give it another shot."

"If you can't get anything at all, see if you have any nearby contacts that can give us a ride. We'll have to rent if all fails, we can't trust anyone here for major transportation."

*Both Madame Leslie and Dr. Hule gave a firm, quick nod and knew what had to be done. I took off to the hospital. After arriving back at the hospital, I noticed two men standing at the elevator. They were heading to the same floor that Kai was on. I followed in another elevator right across from theirs. When arriving on the floor, they got off and headed down to Kai's room. Each was wearing a business-like attire. Grey with black shades like from a cheap movie. I stay just around the corner. One stood watch at the door, the other walked in. A nurse tending to Kai asked who the man was just before he quickly took out something from his suit and put her into an unconscious state. As soon as the man outside had closed the door, I ran around the corner and before he could take out a small inner-silenced pistol, I took out my blade and sliced off his hand and placed my left hand over his mouth. My blade quickly runs across his abdomen and he falls to the floor. I kick open the door to see the other man ready to eliminate Kai, but I roll towards him and sweep his legs. He recovers fast and fires a round at me. My blade deflects the bullet and I cut through his gun. It falls to the ground in two*

*Hitman* "I won't tell you a thing!"

"Just like your other partner, I didn't let him say a thing, but you..."

*I take the tip of my sword's blade and drive it straight down onto his hand which looked like it was holding something. As he shouts out from the pain, he lets the item go. It was a small gel that quickly melts away*

"Taking the easy way out. I got something just like it, but it doesn't quite do the same. You know, fast and painless."

*I created a small orb with an icy and electrical entity in it. He showed no reaction to it, but yet a single bead of sweat escapes him*

"Tell me who sent you!"

*Hitman* "My will never breaks! Go ahead and kill me."

"Who said anything about killing you? Last chance!"

*He didn't share anymore and so from my hand, the orb is shoved into his mouth. As if water filling his lungs, the hitman could not breathe. The icy feel stings the inside of his mouth. The entity of electricity followed soon after. Surging through his tongue, making him slowly bleed out his nose*

"This doesn't kill you. It's a torture. I can control just how it will surge through you. Right now, I just have it coursing around your head. Soon it'll enter your brain and eat away at everything. Tell me before your tongue is completely gone!"

*He pounds the hard, cold hospital floor and I call off the orb's entity. He gags and tries to make air return to him. He sits up on his knees and hands while looking up at me. Right ear and nose had blood still coming out slowly. Tears run down his face*

"They never trained you to come after me, did they? Who do you work for?"

*Hitman* "I didn't think you were coming back to the hospital so soon. We had word that you were still at the hotel."

"Can't count on intel now a days. Who do you work for?"

*I recreated another orb in front of him and he bows down to the ground with his hands over his head*

*Hitman* "The Xias Co-director sent us. He is trying to be appointed the new CEO of the Corporation. Since the CEO didn't appoint a Vice and no heir to the Corporation, he can be the next runner up!"

"Who!?"

*Hitman* "Von Tilec."

"Thankyou. now, who else is with you?"

*Hitman* "No one."

*I made the orb brighter and stronger*

*Hitman* "Four teams including us. They're only Xias soldiers, but very experienced!"

"Very good."

* I let him go, but as he walks and tries to crawl out the doorway, his brain shuts down. The orb stayed in his head too long that it caused a bleed out inside his head. I couldn't risk him returning with a report. I try to wake Kai up. One eye opens, then the other. He was in a groggy state, but enough to wake up and get on his feet. I explained the situation as we left the hospital cautiously, and on the way back to the hotel*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 am

Madame Leslie paces the lobby holding his com device and sighs as he fails to get in contact with the mansion.

“No answer to the main line, the emergency line is down, and Oiji's com is disconnected. Something must have happened. Where's Ted...”

[Hotel Conference Room]

Hule- “I don't know what to think. Most of the time I just prefer not to. However with a situation like this...It's hard to ignore.”

Ted- “I don't know how you can even try to ignore this...First Victor's under control, Then Lenn's lost it..The world is changing Hule... While everyone's living their busy lives, we've been experiencing the craziest adventure that we may or may not survive. “

Hule stretches - “Well I will say this much. I never give up without a good damn fight. That is why I'm a doctor. I will not rest until I'm sure my patient is 100%.”

Ted gives him the eyebrow while lighting a cigarette - “And what if they aren't at 100% after you've exhausted your options?”

Hule flicks the cigarette out of Ted's mouth coyly- “Then we have to end their suffering, keep a record, and move on.”

Ted bends over and puts the cigarette back in his mouth.- “I like that approach...For medicine. But this? I see nothing. I wouldn't rather die, but I also wouldn't want to live driving my head into a wall trying to find a solution that may not exist.”

Hule folds his arms - “That is the whole point. It MAY exist. Yet you give up and you will never know. You keep going and that chance just may arise.”

Ted pauses for a moment, before Hule snatches the cigarette and crushes it under his shoe.- “Really now?”

Hule starts to head back to the lobby- “I need to get you and Leslie to stop that deathly habit.”

Hule keeps going and Ted shakes his head while following him.
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

*We quickly arrived back at the Hotel. I had informed Ted and Dr. Hule to gather their things and the rest of the party. Kai stayed near me and we both made our way to the rooftop of the Hotel to get a look of anything out of the ordinary*

*Kai* "I can't see a thing from here, other than some cars and alot of people down below. I can't believe we got the hard part out first with those hitmen."

"Don't let your guard down, the soldiers cannot be underestimated."

*A humming sound was going off on my side. The com device was activated and receiving a signal*

*Com-device* "Co......py....... do.......y......ou.......copy?"

*I turned up the signal and seen on the screen that it was Lethany*

*Lethany* "What is your situation, sir?"

"We may be surrounded and need a way out."

*Lethany* "We have you covered, sir. A transport vehicle is on it's way to you. ETA is about five minutes to your location. Gather everyone and meet at the back of the building."

"Thankyou Lethany, I owe you."

*Lethany* "And don't you forget it!"

*The Com device was still activated for if anything else changes and they needed to contact me again. I ran down to the first floor where everyone was waiting*

*Madame Leslie* "I was trying to relax, I'll let you know."

"............................................"

*Madame Leslie* "Alright, that's the serious face, lets get out of here."

"There will be a transport vehicle in the back. everyone make your way there right now!"

*Dr. Hule had Lenn in his arms, while Ted was assisting Madame Leslie out the back. Tatiana was following right behind and Kai tailed soon after. I stayed to scout the front of the building. A large, dark figure came close to the front door. I quickly whispered to the front desk clerk to get down. A wave of bullets busted the front entrance down. I created an orb and then took out the silver bite and slashed away at the orb, cutting it into a dozen pieces. As the orbs laid on the ground, I dash for the back and the Xias soldiers came running in. Not seeing the orbs, they explode like little mines, taking out the first wave of soldiers*

*Kai* "Dokuno, hurry!"

*In the rear exit of the building, I had seen everyone in the crimson vehicle. I got in and slam the door. The second wave of soldiers came running out soon as we burned our tires around the corner of the hotel. A final wave spotted us and open fired*

*Ted* "Shit, everyone get down!"

*The vehicle took the shots, but were just deflected from the armor of the outside*

*Driver of the transport vehicle* "Don't worry, you bunch... This baby can take anything."

*We made it to the outside. I had to get back into contact with the Garden*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

[like the sound of a Jackal-hen, my eyes flashed opened to the driver of the vehicle i was in. dazed and a bit confused of my position, i sat up next to Dr. Hule. he nodded to me and checked to see if was okay, while checking my forehead]

[Kai] "hey! Lenn, you're alright! how do you feel?"

"okay, i guess. i felt like i missed alot."

[Madame Leslie] "lady, while you were in the day-fade, we happened to get the hell away from some crazy Xias freaks."

[Kai] "everything is alright now. we got a ride and everything is being planned right now. well, that is if Dokuno can get a hold of the garden. we have them and this driver to thank."

[Crimson vehicle driver] "the name's Luke, nice to meet ya. i'm just traveling north east for now until the bossman, Dokuno lets me know where to officially go. so please just sit back and relax. refreshments and ammunition is in the far back. AC controls are to the left side and please refrain from smoking inside the vehicle."

[Madame Leslie nickers at the driver, while placing one of his cigarets back into his clutch. the seats were made to be like a limo, but was spacious and more than enough room, for what looked like a compact car on the outside. Tatiana was sitting on my other side. she stared out her window side and blew a gentle breath at the cold glass, drawing with her finger a small tree afterwords]

"do you miss your home?"

[Tatiana] "i do, but finding him is the most important thing right now."

"him?"

[Tatiana] "the man with a promise."

"is there anymore you can tell me about this man with a promise?"

[Tatiana] "i can only say..."

[Com-device] "D.....o........o.......yo.....u........read.......m....e......?"

[Dokuno] "we need to get to a higher signal area."

[Luke] "i can try and head up hill on the next exit, but we don't want to stay up for too long and risk our location."

[Dokuno] "do it!"

[Luke] "you got it!"

[i checked on my weapons, but something was wrong, my handguns were missing]

[Dr. Hule] "Here, sorry. didn't mean for you to panic. just taking caution since you know...back there. you seem mentally fit now, so i need not worry about you."

[madame Leslie] "you best be right about that, Hule!"

[i slid the chamber shaft back and looked to see into it, the shell slid into place and i holstered them]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 am

*The crimson vehicle had made it to the next exit on the highway and then traveled to the nearest high-top hill. The weather and climate seemed to change every minute. First cold, then to a soft breeze. The sun would start to seek cover behind the blankets of clouds. As the rain started to drizzle just for a moment, it would then finally come to a halt. Only clouds seemed to gather above us. An uneasy feeling came over me as I tried to get a clear reading of the Garden. Lethany was back up and clear as day on the com device*

*Lethany* "Is everything alright, sir? Did the transport make it to you in time?"

"Everything is fine. Thank you again Lethany."

*Lethany* "I'm just relieved to see that you're alright."

"Lethany, have you found any new abnormalities since the past six hours?"

*Lethany* "Our read outs for the southern border of Cura-fona has detected that a large group of creatures have gathered there. We have satellite data, shared by other Gardens and it doesn't look good. Whatever is going on, it just doesn't look good."

*Luke* "Sir, we gotta pull out soon. We risk being spotted by anything out here."

*Lethany pulled up a recorded file and sent it to me. It was a news channel report that had been broadcasted earlier this morning*

*Lethany* "This is what really concerned the Garden, sir. We believe that the answer is in this recorded data file. I hope it aids you."

"Alright, I'll report back to you as soon as we hit the next landmark and secure it. Standby and await for my com device."

*Lethany* "You got it!"

*The device was put away and I made my way back into the vehicle.*

*Kai* "Whats the plan, Dokuno?"

"A recorded news broadcast was given to me. It was sent out this morning. Lethany said that there might be something in it to give us a better understanding."

*Turning on the com device and having it link up to a holo-screen in the vehicle, it showed a young man in a business news suit*

*Lenn* "He looks scared out of his mind."

*News anchor man* "Today we have footage of a horrific scene of what it appears to be hundreds, maybe thousands of creatures gathering around the city of Cura-fona."

*Madame Leslie* "Cura-fona? The city of the lost waters."

*Tatiana* "Whats that place?"

*Kai* "I heard that it was a long lost city that was just filled with beauty and people all around the world would come to visit it. After the great war it was just a land mark for tourist. Its a very sacred place."

*Lenn* "Why sacred? Why is everywhere you go, just war or old lost city. Just leave everything alone!"

"Because it was the gate."

*Lenn* "The gate?"

"............................................."

*News anchor man* "We can only show you this footage through our space satellites. We have already lost some of our crew members. Officials and factions are to report to the site to try and control the situation at hand. So far we have not heard any reports. Some that already know that this may be a gathering of creatures trying to burrow under the city for the lost waters that control the gate hidden below. There is no scientific proof that it really even exists. As we all know, the gate's history and legends state this gate was to be the doorway to the great unbelievable world of Validia. I will update... .... .... wait... .... wait... ... I have just received reports that the creatures are spreading in numbers and surrounding the entire areas of the city. Satellite has gone to a thermal imaging to see the mass amount of creatures in the area. We believe that there is a heat signature of a man in the center of this massive city. Gaia save him."

*The data ended there*

*Lenn* "man in the middle. That has got to be that bastard!"

*Madame Leslie* "As much as I want to deny it, I have to agree with her."

*kai* "They said that the gate was a doorway to Validia. no way can it be possible. It's just a story, a fairy-tale."

"Grim, or whatever he is, is trying to open the door to what was lost centuries ago. One catch is that it takes countless energy and almost time to open it. That's how Victor was going to do it. As soon as we placed the key in Mount Fusha, the barriers would shut down. The waters of the gate would allow one and only one soul to enter. With the power and knowledge of such a foreign world, he could recreate our world. Shape it to however he seemed fit."

*Ted* "This guy has a damn soul?"

*Dr. Hule* "Remember, he consumed Victor."

*Lenn* "Bastard!"

"Luke! Get us to the nearest landmark and contact any other hands you can get! Madame Leslie..."

*Madame Leslie* "Ghloria, right? I'll try and get a hold of her. No promises, but if she can get to us or send anything, we are covered as long as we got the credits."

"Whatever it takes. We get our gear and think this through. We absolutely cannot let Grim do this. Our world is about to be erased in the blink of an eye."

*Luke* "Right! There's a grand place called Praxis about 34 miles from here!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:00 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 15th 2112 / 12:16pm
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 am

{Luke} "ETA about ten minutes to our destination. Everyone get ready to set up shop and figure your stuff out."

{We were heading to a place known as Praxis . It looked like another city. This was turning out pretty bad. I had a deep, dark, painful feeling from within. Something big was along our path. I noticed something else as I was sitting in there with everyone else. Dokuno had this energy that I couldn't directly sense. That's right, I couldn't sense him back at the mountain}

[Dr. Hule} "Now I can't be certain of this place, but by the looks of this internal map installed into this car, there are about seven hotels. Anyone want a nice one, cheap one, or just a regular inn?"

{Madame Leslie} "Silly question, nice! No, better than nice."

{Ted} "Well, looks like we have no other choice, nice it is."

{These people seem really close to each other. I wonder how each met under these dark times}

{Lenn} "Hey, Tatiana. Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry, I was just deep in thought."

{Madame Leslie} "Planning on an escape?"

"How could you say that? I was just thinking on how you all came close is all."

{I know that they probably don't trust me, I mean why should they after what I have done}

{Luke} "We're almost at the city gates, lets get in there and prep."

{Lenn} "You're awfully excited."

{Luke} "Are you kidding? Legendary Okami, Sweet and cute girls, and saving the world! Got to love it."
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 am

*Luke* "Everyone, get ready! We're about to hit the gates and get checked."

*We had made it past the gates and into Praxis. Hule had given instructions to get to our destination. A large hotel that seemed like a skyscraper. A penthouse near the top. Luke parked the car in the underground garage and waited for us*

*Lenn* "As if this wasn't suspicious and over the top."

*Madame Leslie* "I'll have you know that this is what I was just looking for. Damn this bathroom is just gorgeous."

"Lenn* "We're not here on vacation!"

*Madame Leslie* "Oh push-posh!"

*I entered the room and setup a communications relay to contact the Garden. The signal was perfect considering how far up we were*

*Lenn* "Hey Kai, are you okay?"

*Kai* "Yeah, just a bit scared of heights is all."

*The com-device was already picking up a signal and the Garden responded*

*Lethany* We're doing a broadcast image meeting. I have Dr. Rasmus and Headmaster Issac here."

"Go ahead, Lethany, we're all here and ready."

*The com-device opens up a hologram image of Lethany, Dr. Rasmus, and Issac standing before us. Madame Leslie and Dr. Hule were sipping on some tea. Lenn was standing near the balcony's window while Kai was sitting down near me in a sofa. Ted and Tatiana were coming form the kitchen and I was near the front door. We were all ready to try and plan out the situation*

*Issac* "So we know that this Grim is the real deal, right? He plays everyone for fools and uses everything from Victor to the Xias Corp. itself? This guy is unbelievable."

*Dr. Hule* "Obviously he was created to do something like this from the start."

"That would mean that someone else was pulling the strings. That's not the case here. Grim was doing this on his own accord. He listens, obeys, everything to satisfy the Xias. When the time is right, he makes his move, killing everyone in the process."

*Issac* "Why wait all this time? What was he waiting for?"

"A chance to hear about this day. All of us being here was not coincidence. We all met by fate. He was waiting for those that would be the key to opening his door. Waiting for a person like Victor to manipulate."

*Ted* "Well shit, he got it... I mean sorry."

"We need to find a way to get close to him. To end all this."

*Kai* "Are you crazy? Did you see all those creatures?"

*Lenn* "He has a point, Dokuno. Even if we by some miracle, get past all those creature, how are we going to defeat Grim?"

"You leave that up to me."

*Dr. Hule* "Now don't be too rash. Lets just really think this through. It's clear that you are going to go in there no matter what we try to tell you, but don't throw your life away so easily."

*Dr. Rasmus* "He is right. We must find some kind of way past everything first!"

*Ted go to turn on the TV and turns it up*

*Ted* "Hey everyone, listen up!"

*TV reporter* "This is Trisha for channel 21-A news, reporting that more creatures have come out of the ground in larger groups. We have also just received reports that a front line of Xias have also been spotted guarding the surrounding areas of Cura-fona. Could this mean that the Xias are helping, or that they are part of this madness?"

*Ted* "That's fucking awesome, great! Now we have creatures and the damn Xias army in there. I hate to say it, but I think we might want to cut bait while we still can, guys."

"Issac, do you still know if the UPB is still around?"

*Issac* "Dokuno, you did not just ask that question. Now I know that you've gone crazy."

*Madame Leslie* "Mind letting us in on whatever UPB is?"

*Dr. Hule* "If I'm correct, its an elite task force that was disbanded centuries ago. They were the Underground Police Bureau. No one really cared for them and they weren't really needed after the Xias elite army was created."

*Lenn* Why were they not cared for?"

*Dr. Hule* "It was truly a sexist thing. The UPB were completely formed of women."

*Ted* "Well damn, I wish I could have helped them out. I'd be the chief in charge!"

*Lenn* "Alright, settle down."

*Issac* "They're probably mercenaries or a faction of assassins by now. That is if they're still around."

*Lethany* "Actually they are. Look! They're all over the place. Hired hands, but they keep the peace. I'll give them a ring after this meeting and let you know."

*Lenn* "What can they do?"

"We will need all the help we can get."

*Madame Leslie* "If there is anything we know that can get us by, its her!"

*Madame Leslie raises his right hand and points towards Tatiana before lighting a cigarette*

*Lenn* "That's right, you have something special about you, something powerful!"

*Issac* "Alright, its official! I'm going to contact not just this UPB, but all the other Gardens. Like you said, we need all the help we can get. Time is running out people. Keep this channel open and we'll get back to you ASAP!"

*The hologram shuts down into standby mode and we all take a deep breath*

"I'm going to grab some supplies."

*Lenn* "I'll go with you."

*Tatiana* "Me too."

"No! I mean... I just need some time alone. I won't be long. Make sure to listen out for the Garden and get ready for anything."

*I leave the room and make my way to the elevator*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty trails and what was left behind   Empty trails and what was left behind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty trails and what was left behind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: