Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest of the Damned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forest of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:13 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 4:07am
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

(The Xias Corp. Complex)

- "This is just the beginning. I will see to it that a new world is formed. One with passion and lust for order."

(Tatiana) - "What are you going to do Victor, please don't take away anymore than what you have already."

- "I haven't taken away anything, just yet. You see, I have giving back everything. I have freed alot of tormented souls. I will see that this planet and the next is free."

(Walking into an elevator, Tatiana at arm's length. Reaching a room, an office with the man behind the large, thick-wooded desk)

(Man behind the desk) - "I see that we can carry out our plan now."

- "Yes. Now tell me, Merick. What do you plan?"

(Merick) - "I'll be sure to inform you later. Right now, I want to get Grim and those two, Yuyin and Jin. Go to the last known man that could know the whereabouts to Mt. Fusha. We have to know where it will appear and get our hands on that key. Now go!"

- "As you wish, Merick."

(Heading back to the garage area. Calling in for Grim and the two idiots that, unfortunately are the best sharpshooters in the corporation. Grim, leading two men out of the staff area. Getting into the black vehicle and driving out of the complex)

(Grim) - "So where to boss?"

- "Kiyoto."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:34 pm

(Leslie's head would nod, eyes would shut, and he began to nod off on the back of the horse. Nessa leans over and slaps him in the back of the head)

(Nesaa with an irritated tone)- "Hey!..Wake up! .....You have to stay awake now. No more sleeping!"

(Leslie groans and shoos away her hand as she tries to slap him again. Leslie whines through gritted teeth)- "mmm.......Gooo awaaaaaay!!"

(Nessa grabs his hand with her right, and slaps him repeatedly with the left)- "Wake.....Up....Damn...you! We have to stay alert!!"

(Okami glances back at them for a moment and turns his horse around)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 pm

*Watching Madame Leslie's head constantly bob up and down, trying to stay awake. Nessa slapping him in the the back of the head every five minutes. Riding closer to both and looking at Nessa with a nod. She looks confused to my notice*

"Madame Leslie, here try these and take them one at a time."

*Handing over two small, red and blue, with a thin black line pills. Madame Leslie grabs them and tries to look for some water, which Nessa hands him. He takes them in one at a time*

*Madame Leslie* "What did you just give me, they taste kinda like Olga champagne."

*The feeling of warmth hits Madame Leslie, soon changing to an ice cold feeling. A sudden spark emits from his mouth. His eyes fill with water. The sparks come to a halt and his face turns blue. He falls asleep. Nessa checks on him*

*Nessa* "He.. he's .... Not Breathing! Do something!"

*Closing eyes and pulling away from Madame Leslie and Nessa*

*Nessa* "What are you doing? Come back here and fix him!"

*Madame Leslie wakes up with eyes wide open and almost headbutts Nessa. His vision was much better and he felt much more awake than ever before. A little stomach ache comes along, but soon goes away. His breathing is heavy and fast, but soon calms and returns to a normal paste*

*Madame Leslie* "What the hell did you give me!?"

"te-juju pills. Wakes you up, but first puts you through a series of likeness to death and reborn. See, you even look much better."

*Nessa* "Hey, you do look much better! Your eyes are not blood-shot anymore."

*Madame Leslie* "I think I'm going to be a bit sick."

"Nah, you're just hungry. It's an after effect."

*Lenn* "Where did you get those?"

"From an elf last night after I had taken Madame Leslie and Nessa to the training Dojo."

*Lenn* "hmmmm."

*Moving on through the forest. Madame Leslie taking huge bites from a sandwich. Then another after that one, and then five more after that*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

"well, at least you cant complain about my sandwiches now."

[moving towards Dokuno]

"hey Dokuno, you never told us about how you came across the gardens of beauty. how did you survive the last time?"

[Dokuno] "i was traveling past there a few years ago. i had six friends and a guide with me at the time. we were all pulled in by the curse of the place. i found my way through my very own favored memory. the others never made it out. so it was a bit of an accident on my part. i soon discovered that they had given in and then slaughtered in their own memory. the guide, himself barely made it, but was soon killed as soon as we made it to the gate with the sickle yai waiting for us. i went through and was picked up by the elves and they took me in for a bit."

"wow, thats really amazing, you are lucky to be here."

[Dokuno] "still doesn't change the fact that i wasn't strong enough to save them."

"hey, its not your fault. you had to save your own butt."

[not another word was shared by Dokuno. he looked up and then carried on with his quiet ride through the forest. madame Leslie was struggling with Nessa on one of the sandwiches, and Kai was looking at them with his head tilted]
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:51 pm

(Leslie and Nessa pull on the sandwich bag back and forth)

(Nessa)- "We need to save these sandwiches...*tugs*..Or we'll have nothing left"

(Leslie with furrowed brows)- "Oh no....TRUST me...I'm saving everyone's life by eating these...Besides..I'm hungry dammit!..Now give....it....here!"

(Leslie tugs hard on the bag and Nessa let's go which sends the bag flying all the way into the sky with only a sparkle of light left behind. Everyone watches it disappear. Lenn turns around)

(Lenn fuming)- "You....YOU LOST MY SANDWICHES?!!!"

(Leslie with a nonchalant look on his face)- "They were tasteless anyway"

(Lenn)- "But...but...Nessa helped me!! They should NOT be tasteless!"

(Leslie shaking his head and smirks)- "Poor...silly...hilarious girl....YOU were still in the equation of making the sandwiches...Therefore.....they were AWFUL no matter what you would do to them....Besides we...*he hears a noise in a nearby tree*.....The hell....?"

(Okami turns to look in the direction of the sound but nothing was there)- "Stay on your toes everyone....I sense a foreign presence in our midst"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:08 pm

*Within the dim-lighted forest. Coming to a stop, for there was a blockage of dead trees, piled on one another*

*Madame Leslie* "Well, this is going to slow us down."

*Lenn* "How would a pile of dead trees be just here?"

"Because, it's a trap. To slow us down is the first tactic."

*Kai* "First tactic?"

*Lenn* "Someone is trying to ambush us? In this place?"

*Looking through the trees high above, far in front, and to the rear*

"You hear that?"

*Kai* "No, I can't hear anything."

*Madame Leslie* "That's just it, nothing. Where are the sounds of the crickets, the frogs that were heard just seconds ago?"

*Knowing that we were not alone, Madame Leslie and Nessa stared at Dokuno. Seeing that he had created an orb. The orb contained the same electrical energy from before. Kai was at the ready with his staff. Lenn with one hand on her pistol upon her back, and another hand on her katana. A fast-moving figure flew through the trees up high, and another from the rear. Staying quiet, keeping an eye on the sides. Madame Leslie reached for his golden colt, embedded with a single sparkling diamond on the hammer*

*Madame Leslie* "What!? It's gone! My colt!"

*Nessa helping Madame Leslie to find it, but was not successful. A dark, quickly moving figure flew in and grabbed Nessa, continuing to fly back up into the trees with Nessa*

*Nessa* "Heeeeeeelllllpp me!!!"

*Madame Leslie* "Nessa!"

*Spotting one of the dark figures jumping from tree to tree, the orb was released, hitting the tree it was in. Evading the orb as it shatters upon the tree. The effects of the orb creates the tree to electrify and emit small sparks. Lenn fires a couple times, only to near miss the jumping figures. Kai suddenly gets a surprise attack from his right side, knocking him off his horse. A vine is thrown from one of the trees. The vine was covered with thorns and poison needles at the tip. With the silver double-edge blade at the ready, cuts down the vine. More came afterwords, each one faster than the last. Madame Leslie, with his barrier, repels each to guard himself*

*Lenn* "Where is Nessa?"

*Lenn fires her weapon at the trees, holding back so that is not to waste ammunition until a clear shot was visual to her. Jumping off the horse, the double-edge blade shined at it's tip, as if it had it's very own light to create it. Holding it down to the ground*

"It's not nice to play hide and seek without asking."

*One of the dark figures dropped from the trees and landed yards away. It was wearing a mask. The mask took the form of a black crow with deep-crimson eyes. The average-sized figure took the mask off. It was a woman. A very beautiful woman. She had long, black hair, wearing a body-suit that would only cut off at the left arm and the right leg. The attire was an all dark-green color. Her eyes glared at us like a nocturnal animal within the night. Wielding a saber-like sword, a glow from it. Her breathing was fluid, soft, like she had no fear what so ever. The other figure landed from behind. Closed from both sides, Kai, Lenn, and Madame Leslie could only watch at the time. The figure from behind was harder to see clearly. It seemed as though it was a fairly tall man with a ranger-like hat. He quickly threw something towards me, but only one, which was shot and brought down by Lenn. Another was thrown, as that one was shielded by Madame Leslie's barrier. The small blade-like weapon hit the ground close by and was visible. It was a thin card-shape weapon, used like a throwing shirikin*

*Man with a ranger-like hat* "Seems like you have some really close friends that care about you mate."

"Protection is a trust you earn, now who are you?"

*Just as the figure steps within the light of the lanterns, the woman attacks with great speed. Guarding from her attacks, her moves were quick and heavy, but she left an open to her. Her weapon was located in her left hand, yet she was right handed. As she was going for another attack, Lenn tries to get a clear shot, but is disarmed by another throwing blade by the man. He sticks up one finger to her and waves it from left to right. The woman had made a move that I was not familiar with. She would slide under, between the legs and try to attack from behind. Rolling to safety, she lunges again, not letting time for her opponent to catch their breath. A gift of great speed was handed to this woman as she jumps and shows off her acrobatic skills. Her hands would shift the saber sword from one another. It was placed in the left hand once again and the window was open. Parrying the attack and soon following with an attack to her neck. Silence was brought upon this last action*

*Man with a ranger-like hat* "Hold it, No!"

*The silver blade held up to the woman's neck, just a quick move is all that it would take. The man would step fully into the light showing himself. He was a slim man with a light-brown shirt. Tight against his stomach that you could see his firm abdomen. Long pants with the same blades he threw, covered it. A long, dark-brown trenchcoat just barely dragged behind him*

*Man in the ranger-like hat* "Please, I do believe that we can come to some understanding. This is my lovely wife, Ivy." *Taking off hat* "And my name is Kaplin."

*Lenn* "You have alot of nerves to attack us, let alone steal from us as well!"

*Madame Leslie* Where is my sister, Nessa? Return her immediately!"

*The man named Kaplin throws one of his card-shape blades behind him and cuts a rope that was tied to a tree. Nessa falls, as Madame Leslie jumps with his horse and catches her before hitting the ground*

*Kaplin* "Now please, release my wife."

*The blade is slowly removed and lowered. The woman named Ivy jumps high and flips towards the man*

*Kaplin* "We are truly sorry. We thought you were a group of strangers from the Xias Corp."

"So you are familiar with the Xias?"

*Ivy* "Of course we are. We hate them and take all we can from them!"

*Madame Leslie* "Yes, speaking of which, I would appreciate my beautiful colt back, if you don't mind."

*Ivy* "Oh, yes. Sorry, here you go."

*The woman tosses the colt back to Madame Leslie and he rubs it clean before returning it to it's rightful place*

"We do not need anymore trouble, we have to be going now. Remember from now on to look before you leap."

*Kaplin* "Wait, wait, not that way. That's the way to the Forest of the Damned."

"Which is where we are going."

*Ivy* "Wow, you all are pretty brave to be going through there."

*Kaplin* "Let us be a guide, to show our apologies."

"We don't need anymore tag-a-longs."

*Madame Leslie* "Indeed, we don't know if they are trying to deceive us, or wait until we get killed and then rob us, I can't trust them!"

*Lenn* "Never thought I would say this, but he's right."

*Ivy* "Please, we'll stay right in front and make sure to put our lives on the line for you."

*A smirk escapes Madame Leslie and Nessa.*

"You lead us to the end of the Forest of the Damned and your apology will be accepted. You will be not be paid, and you will not be mourned for either of your deaths."

*Kaplin* "You have a deal mate."

*Returning to the horse, watching both of them carefully. Kai got back on his horse and Nessa was feeling dizzy from all the excitement. Ivy and Kaplin stayed in front, leading and guiding as they walked. Continuing through the forest, the Forest of the Damned was nearing closer*

Last edited by spirit2rose on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 pm

[examining both the new strangers with the gun at the ready]

[Kaplin] "whats wrong little lady? dont trust us?"

"thats exactly right, now please just keep moving."

[Ivy] "you know, you should put your hair up, it will be nicer."

"ill remember that when i need a damn hair stylist, i will call you."

[the sarcasm flew through the ears of everyone. the horses seemed uneasy walking through this forest. the trees seem to changed at moments. the branches would shift a bit to the left and then right. alive, but with no wind. the two strangers seemed to know this place very well. thats where the trust folds. Dokuno was calm as always, he sensed nothing. madame Leslie with his chin high and Nessa kinda nodding off from time to time. Kai was looking a bit nervous and holding his staff tightly. each time the woman called Ivy would stare back at us, her eyes would glare within the dim light of the forest. even at the time of morning, the forest still seemed dim lighted. coming to a couple of trees with marks of a creature, but have never seen before. the marks seemed to be in blood]

"What are these marks on the trees?"

[Kaplin] "they are the creatures warning. they use it to scare off those that try and come here. alot of people that never make it out, come and try and collect the crystals."

"crystals?"

[Kaplin] "aye, the crystals help fertilize the creatures eggs. they are worth alot of money if one were to ever collect just but a few of them."

[bones that looked as that they have been here for years and years lay all around. some seem to have just been here, that fresh]

"well, i can see that this wont be easy. what the hell are these creatures?"

[Kaplin] "as much as we want to avoid them, they are foul creatures that are not your average house hold creatures."

[a bit nervous on the creatures now. more than these strangers. pushing on and ready as ever]
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 pm

(Stepping through a wall, liquid-form and nodding to a man in a black suit. The man takes out a large red and yellow cylinder with a Xias Corp. logo on it. A white gas releases into the air and distorts the liquid all around. Walking through and seeing that the place had shown it's real face of nature. A single snake started to slide it's way forward. More followed soon after. They transformed into beautiful women, ever so beautiful, but that seemed to not take affect on my judgment]

- "You must be the Sickle-Yai, correct?"

(Sickle-Yai #1) - "Who do you think you are? To come here and tamper with our world."

- "I am the one that you shall tell me where they are. Oh I know that you have seen them. It's all over your face."

(Sickle-Yai #1) - "Enough! Kill them! Kill them!"

(Before the first sickle-yai could make another move, or say another word, the right hand reaches out forward and grabs the neck of the so-called beautiful being. squeezing tighter and tighter. It tries to scramble out of the grip, but before it could even scream for help, the sounds of the bones in the neck cracked, and the head shifts to the left. The eyes roll back and the body falls to the side. Looking at the others around with eyes of pure hate. The other sickle-yai come to attack. A long, thin, metal string flies just right over the left shoulder and impales one of the sickle-yai's forehead. It falls to it's knees and and before it could flop flat to the ground, the head is tugged hard that you could hear the sound of it's neck snap back and then torn off the body. The sound of laughter from Grim behind)

(Grim) - "Hahahaha-haaaaa, that feels good!"

(Walking towards the other sickle-yai, they hesitate to attack at first, but then take a lunge, only to be brought down by a powerful force. They slam hard onto the stony ground. As if held by the strongest magnet, they could not move an inch from their position)

- "Now, tell me where they are."

(Sickle-yai #5) - "You, you will pay for thi"

(The large gun-like weapon is held before it's eyes and then cut in half from the middle of the body. Moving to the next)

(Sickle-yai #7) - "We will make sure you do not go any fur"

(The sound of their voice suddenly stops and the body stretches, making each limb pull out of their sockets and dislocate)

- "I tire from this. Why can't you beautiful creatures of this place just understand. I would have let you lived, but you chose to make this chance to feel all the pain I could offer. Now tell me and we will be on our way. Tell me where are the ones that you tried to stop."

(Sickle-yai #7) - "I, will kill you!"

(The screaming agony of the laying creature grows louder and louder. It's limbs finally can not hold and rips from the body. Hovering high above was Tatiana with those black eyes. The other sickle-yai come to attack and fall under the force. They scream and growl. Trying to wiggle and claw their way out of the hold. One would have it's skin slowly peel off it's body. Another one would bleed out from it's eyes. Others would be crushed by the heavy volume of force placed upon them. One only was left, left alone and next to the stoned gate that stood behind it)

(Sickle-yai #15) - "I can not let you go any closer. Our gate is forbidden to pass!"

- "So this is the the gate that they passed through."

(Grim) - "Seems simple enough."

- "Where are they heading, even you can sense them. It may be faint, but you can sense them. Tell me and I will release you."

(Sickle-yai #15) - "After they passed through, we were unable to follow. They had disappeared for awhile. Still mad as we were, we would never forget them. I last felt them again walking towards the cursed forest of the damned."

- "Very good, let's move!"

(A team of the Xias Corp. with machine guns and swords ran through the gate. Following was The two, Yuyin and Jin. Tatiana flew through and then walking through myself. The creature was breathing hard and looking at it's falling kin. A thin string is suddenly wrapped around it's neck. A quick laughter is made from behind her and brought off the ground. Dangling by the neck, running out of air. A blade impales from behind it and continues all the way through. A string follows the blade impaling through and wraps around the body. The string on this one was different than the rest. It would burn through the skin and cut the body in half. As the half upper body of the creature hung there, A laugh is shared one last time before it dies down within the gate)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 pm

*Approaching a row of fairly, orderly, fashioned trees with marks of blood and bones upon them. The sounds of bones crackling deep within the forest*

*Kaplin* "Everyone, keep a sharp eye out and make sure not to make much noise as soon as we hit the territory of these foul creatures."

*Ivy seemed really unsteady at first, but she stayed calm. Her eyes would catch something from time to time*

"Keep moving, they won't attack, not just yet."

*Lenn* "What is going on, why aren't they going to?"

*Kaplin* "They know that we are strong as a pack."

*The creatures were not visible to us yet. They stayed and backed away deeper into the forest*

*Madame Leslie* "I'm hating this stench that offends my nose. What the hell are these... things?"

"Stories passed down over the years. Stories of creatures with ten legs and not eight eyes, but eight heads. Hair that stands like needles on them. Fast and deadly, but not too smart. They have a sense of respect to others like them. The young and the non experienced have pure black talons. These are the ones that get sent out for food. The ones above them are the ones to worry about. They have red talons. Either way, they both can kill and devour you on the spot."

*Kaplin* "Seems you know about this place alot."

"...................................."

*Lenn* "How did you two survive all this time?"

*Kaplin* "We are hunters and guidance to those that hire us. A way to make a little money. The thief part is just to get back at the Xias and to make a bit more on the side."

*Ivy* "Those damn bastards drove us away from our home. Killed most of our kin. We would go to the city of the elves, but they exiled us. Well at least until we made sure that all the Xias were gone."

*Lenn* "That might take awhile."

*Ivy staring closely at Madame Leslie and then looking down. Returning back up to Madame Leslie once again*

*Madame Leslie* "What are you staring at?"

*Ivy* "I'm sorry, I'm just... just admiring your boots is all."

*Madame Leslie* "Don't even think about it!"

*Ivy* "I wasn't thinking about anything, just wondering where you might have gotten them."

*Everyone stopped to look back at Dokuno. Staring at the forest, seeing the hundreds of shining glares deep within the darkness peering back at him. Madame Leslie seems to be the only one that notices a soft grin from him*

"Lets keep moving, we still have about a mile or two to go."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 pm

(Leslie looked back to Ivy for a moment, then reaches down to his left boot. He open up a small zipper near the heel and pulls out a card. Leslie slides the card under hand to her)- "Kennessee leather shop. If you ever get a chance ask for Meema....Tell her I sent you...She'll make you whatever you need for a very reasonable price. These boots I'm wearing were 120,000 dekus compared to 200,000."

(Ivy looked at the card a moment, smiled then puts the card in her cleavage)- "Well met um...."

(Leslie turns to her)- "Leslie...Madame Leslie"

(Ivy smiles)- "Well met.. Madame Leslie"

(The stench of the creatures grew stronger as more glowing eyes could be seen. A few guttural growls could be heard every now and then as it seemed they were calculating their attack as the group moved onward)

(Nessa stands close to Leslie and looks around armed with her nunchuks in her hands)- "How many do you think there are?...They must number quite high"

(Okami talks without turning around)- "Maybe 10-20....It all depends on how many eggs survived. But it doesn't matter the number...What matters is that we keep our focus and guard up when they attack... Leslie you and Nessa remember the training..We'll need those barriers...Lenn spare your bullets if possible...We will need them against the stronger foe. Everyone else fight with all your might."

(Leslie looked at his revolver, opened the cylinder to check to make sure all bullets were in, then clicks it back in place)- "I'll be ready...."
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

*Coming to an area with a broken stone and wooded wall. The sickly smell of the dried and fresh blood rise from it. The sounds of the creature's shrieking cries grow louder and the foul scent lifting off them begin to get stronger. Passing through the broken wall, stepping onto the territory of these creatures. Hearing the dozen-steps per seconds rolling from behind and all around. Dust collects behind and creates a sort of smoke screen to aid the creature's strategy*

*Kaplin* "We're on their turf now, best be ready. I hope you girls and Madame Leslie can hold out."

*Ivy looks at Kaplin, caresses his shoulder then speaks* " I doubt they are as weak as they look...especially the Madame.."

*looking at the others out of the corner of one eye and raises the silver double-edge, straight sword, idly with the glint of the dim morning sun, peering through the thick trees shining off of its blade*

"They've fought with all their heart to get this far. Each one of them is valuable...I honestly hadn't thought they would have survived the first trial...but they did. I no longer hold them on the lowest rung of the ladder....No...they are well fit and on their way to the top..Yet they're still many obstacles that lay ahead of us."

*The sounds of a dozen claps rolls closer and into the light of the lanterns and the dim-lighted forest. First seen, a long, narrow, and then soon following, a thick, hairy, dark-brown and green triple-segmented leg. One, then three more. Another set of four afterwords, and finally two last ones reveal themselves, making a number of ten individual, three-segmented legs all together. Coming to the measurements of twice our size. The top of it's body was still within the darkness of the forest. Drool and slim drip onto the ground. It lowers it's body and reveals eight individual heads, each with five eyes, pure red and hundreds of jagged teeth. Foul creatures indeed.*

*Lenn* "Ho....ly..... ......shit!"

*Madam Leslie and Dokuno stand their ground with ease. Everyone else seemed unsteady to the creature standing before them*

*Kaplin* "They have definitely changed since the last time I've seen them. Goddamn Tara-Tarrums."

*Kai* "Tara-Tarrums!?"

*The Tara-Tarrum releases a loud shrieking cry from all eight of it's heads and sticks out a long tongue from the large opening of it's stomach. Upon the long, stretched out tongue, a set of razor-like teeth of it's own*

*Ivy* "Holy shit is right!*

*The sounds of a hundred more claps behind it come closer. The sounds would come from in front, behind, left and right*

*Lenn and Nessa* "What the hell!"

*Madame Leslie looks at them, grabs their shirts and pushes them gently forward* "Don't stop and stare...We're as good as dead if we do...They're quite close...Just keep moving!"

*The Tara-Tarrum dug it's long black claws into the bark of the tree and started shaking it slowly. Others came from the side of it and they too started shaking the tree. others tried to climb. A wide net-like web, black with a green tint to it, shot towards Kaplin, Ivy, and Dokuno. With the silver blade the web was brought down in two, and the two web pieces fly into the trees behind and melt away the tree bark, leaving a burning mark of the web upon them*

*Madame Leslie* "Well, lets not dilly-dally and get that nasty shit on us, good!?"

*Everyone nods to Madame Leslie*

"It's time!"

*Leaping straight into the air and into the trees above. Kaplin and Ivy following. Madame Leslie fully takes out his golden colt and lets it shine. Lenn pulls out her gun out and has the katana at the ready. Kai and Nessa stay together and close to Madame Leslie. The shine of the golden colt reflects a beam of the dim-lighted sun towards the Tara-Tarrum and it starts to irritate it*

*Madame Leslie* "Come forth you bastards!"

*From above the trees, card-shape blades and vines fire upon the grounded Tara-Tarrums. Dokuno leaps down to the ground with a downward slash of his blade to the first introduced Tara-Tarrum. Without time to pull it's claws out, the creature's heads are severed off in one swift motion with bluish-red blood gushing upwards, then the heads fall onto the ground and roll side-ways. Ivy somersaults down uses her razor-like thorn-vine to slash the creature on her left and right, then acrobatically slips between them and severs their abdomens*

*Kaplin smirks as he watches his wife kick some ass* "Aye save some for meh Sheila!"

*Kaplin jumps down with a spin and flings out a barrage of the card-shaped blades which land on the 6,7,8th and 9th creatures severing their legs and long tongues with blood splattering everywhere. When they all land, the bodies of the creatures finally collapse in unison. The blood paints the trees and the cries are heard throughout the forest*

*Kaplin* "These bastards are messy Aye? I think I'm going to have a bit o fun with these buggers."

*Ivy chuckles softly* "Go get'em tiger!"

*Dokuno runs swiftly with his silver blade side-ways at an angle and jumps up, slashing left, right and finally upwards, while creatures fall in his path*

*Close behind them, the creatures fall one by one, and even more falling right afterwords with Ivy and Kaplin trailing behind him. Dokuno without looking back slashes another creature and gets splattered with the blood of the Tara-Tarrum, and yells at Kaplin and Ivy*

"Keep UP!!"

*Back towards Kai and the others, a noise is heard in a nearby thicket. Lenn holds her arm out to stop them*

*Lenn* "I hear something....Arm yourselves.!"

*Leslie holds up his colt in his left hand, and the right is at the ready to procure a barrier. Nessa wielded both of her nunchuks with the other ends tucked under her arms. Kai held his staff like a halberd at the ready to swing and stab. Lenn held her katana in her right hand, and the gun in her left*

*Finally a set of glowing eyes appear, then another, and another until it's numbers grew to sixteen. The creatures burst through the brush with claws protracted ready to kill*

*Lenn* "I'm not about to die coming this far!"

*Madame Leslie with an amazing surprise attack to the creatures raises his colt and fires at the creatures. all the Tara-Tarrums that approached fell in a quick blow, and others behind it fell with their legs severed by the bullets of the colt. The shots were so fast that you would think that only two shots were fired*

*Lenn* "How many shots did you just fire?"

*Lenn not even knowing that Madame Leslie had reloaded the colt a fifth time*

*Madame Leslie* "Just about thirty. Why?"

*Lenn* "Nothing, I must have blinked is all."

*Nessa and Kai, still amazed and taking their mind off the creatures*

*Madame Leslie* "Keep your eyes on the issue at hand you two!"

*Nessa holds up a barrier from time to time. She looks to Lenn and Kai, making sure they are alright to hold their own. Kai swings at some of them, but mainly backed up and covered by Lenn's gun*

*Lenn* "Damn, I'm running low, why didn't I get more ammo?!"

*A couple of clips are tossed through the air and Lenn catches them one by one. Madame Leslie just nods and fires his colt upon the creatures and reloading in a heartbeat. The numbers of creatures start to lower rapidly and soon all of the Tara-Tarrums had falling in front and around Madame Leslie, Kai, Nessa, and Lenn. On the far left of them, down the path, Dokuno, Kaplin, and Ivy are running towards them with a few more Tara-Tarrums following behind. Kaplin throws a handful of his card-shaped blades on the ground. The edges of the blades stick up. As the Tara-Tarrums come closer, they are slowed down by the sharp card-blades sticking out. Their sharp talon-legs are slightly cut by them, but keep coming with even more haste. Ivy whips a vine at the trees and it blocks their path only a little while. Dokuno sees the two Tara-Tarrums running fast behind, catching up. The sounds of the legs of them sound like a dozen drums pounding louder and louder. Closer and closer. Madame Leslie points his gun to the Tara-Tarrums, knowing he could take them out, but only one. The other Tara-Tarrum would be able to make it's move and it'll be too late. Madame Leslie then lowers his gun and points it at Dokuno. A shot is fired and the bullet travels in the direction of Dokuno, aiming straight at his heart. Before it reaches him, he slashes the bullet in half and the two pieces split into two, flying in different directions. One hitting one of the Tara-Tarrums and the other piece brings down the other one as well. Both wounded and down, screaming and twitching to get up. They claw their way back into the forest, but Madame Leslie was not about to show mercy, not for these ten-legged creatures*

*Madame Leslie* "Hmph!"

*First six shots were fired at the stomach, automatically bringing the first beast to the ground. A quick reload and six more into the back of the last one, slaying it. They both bleed out and no more moment is made from either one*

*Wiping the blood off the sliver blade and looking to the others*

"Everyone alright? Seems I have even under-estimated myself. Thanks to Madame Leslie and Lenn, the Tara-Tarrums really didn't have a chance."

*Heavy breathing was passing through the air from everyone*

*Lenn* "They took some of the horses, we only have Kai's and Madame Leslie's. I think mine and Dokuno's was killed."

*Madame Leslie* "That's just another reason why I didn't dare show mercy to these ugly bastards!"

*A few cuts and bruises were made, but were simply healed by the power of Dokuno.*

*Kaplin* "Hey mate, you're a healer? How is that so?"

"It's a long story."

*Kaplin* "Nah, it can't be that long."

*Madame Leslie, Nessa, Kai, and Lenn all speaking for Dokuno* "It's a long story!"

*Moving onto the outskirts of the Forest of the Damned. The dim Light of the sun was getting brighter and trees were letting even more light shine through. Dokuno stopped and turned around, looking back at the forest*

*Lenn* "What's Wrong?"

*The forest had it's name for a very special reason. The trees at the end of the forest, where the light just gets brighter, slowly dies and the entire forest turns to stone*

*Lenn* "What the hell!?"

"Long ago, a woman of great beauty would greet all that would pass by and guide them through. Then a man with great evil came and seduced her. He used her and had an affair with someone else. She cursed them both to this forest. Creating a forest where no one would ever come to, or escape. The Tara-Tarrums were small at first, but then she used her hate to make them grow. Each Tara-Tarrum we fought today was a part of her hatred. The last known curse to the forest was a petrification curse. Before this place was known as the Forest of the Damned, it was called the never-ending petrified forest. Dokuno turned away and continued with the rest of the crew. Lenn followed close behind and looked back, only to see the entire forest... petrified*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 9:34am
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:28 am

[a bit still shaken by the battle, walking right behind Dokuno and the others. remembering the horrible creatures of the forest. Madame Leslie and Nessa were talking amongst each other and dusting off themselves at moments. The horses seemed tired, and they too seemed uneasy from the forest. it was a relief to be out of that place still. we had stopped to let the horses rest and get a quick drink from the river side. it must have merged back to the side of the forest. the forest seemed so dead to have any water next to it. Dokuno was sharpening his sword, i figured id do the same]

"this place seems so alive, water here is fresh, too fresh."

[Dokuno] "the water here is carried down from the mountains. the plants and atmosphere help it to stay purified. for how long is the real question."

[Ivy] "the world is being raped by the Xias Corp. and we need to put an end to them."

[Kaplin] "now, now love, we must not get over excited just after our little encounter back there."

[Kai] "little encounter?"

[Kaplin] "well, you know what i mean mate."

"where are we heading?"

[everyone looked towards Dokuno, knowing that he may have an answer. he stayed silent for a bit and looked up into the clear light-blue sky. clouds from the east were coming closer. his eyes seemed to know the answer, but was unsure to share out loud]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am

*Seeing everyone looking for an answer. Places sword into it's sheath and turning to the north to north-west. Pointing a finger to the direction as everyone follows the direction*

"We head just a few miles along the riverbank and past an old farm. We take a small road near by it and head straight north."

*Lenn* "What's in that direction? Just curious."

"It's an old rest stop. Smaller then Lis'tarii. It's a trading town, so we may be able to stock up on items there."

*Kai* "Could we possible have a rest there as well?"

"Yes, but only for a little while. The day is still too early and we must make a move towards the Philosopher."

*Kai nods and walks back to his horse*

*Madame Leslie* "Lord I need a damn hot bath. I think the foul stench of those Tara-Tarrums stayed with me!"

*Kaplin* "There should be a nice bath house there. Make a great cup of tea for ya too!"

*Madame Leslie* "Well hell, lets not waste anymore time out here while the sun burns my beautiful skin!"

*Ivy* "For a woman...man... madame, that can fight with a nasty bite, sure can be really... unique."

*Continuing on the path, heading to the small trading town known as Daia Dadu Da, meaning "To fight against the dark shadows of terror, let none pass with the power of evil"*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 am

"You mentioned the name of the town was Daia Dadu Da right?"

(Dokuno) "That is correct, have you heard of it?"

"Master Gon had visited a monk there, maybe..."

(Lenn) "You should send word to the family Kai. If you see the monk, ask him to send word to your family back in Tiana."

"I will, thank you Lenn."

(Lenn) "Not a problem, just need to make sure that they're alright and let them know you are as well."

(Kaplin) "I'm just surprised to know that alotta ya mates travel this far and wide. Dangerous places now and no one usually travels anymore, least not without aid. I guess as long as all of ya stick together, nothing can happen eh?"

(Ivy looks at Kaplin and then turns away)

"You've lost friends haven't you?"

(Kaplin) "Aye mate, Indeed I have. Nothing to achieve by still thinking about it right? I look to the future of things now."

(Feeling sorry for Kaplin's loss, not sharing anymore words towards him for the time being. Dokuno noticed that the winds had shifted to a faster paste)

(Dokuno) "Rain will be moving a little towards us, but we should be able to make it to the town before then."

(We all moved slightly a bit faster and came to a small farm that Dokuno had mentioned. No animals were there, not even a single chicken. Must have been fairly old.)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 am

*Upon reaching the old farm, a flash back had came. The memory of this land being filled with animals and people, just on this farmland alone. Nothing was left, it was strange at first, but then a signpost in the distance read that the land had been taken in by the Xias.*

*Lenn* "damn Xias! Looks like they had this farm and everyone here evicted. Can't believe they would take this land, of all things to take control of."

*Madame Leslie* "My dear, you should never be surprised of anything of the Xias and their power to go at lengths even I can't apprehend."

*Madame Leslie pulls out a slim, black cigarette and places it in his left hand, while trying to find a lighter*

*Kaplin* "The land here was a lot better in the old days too. I use to play in the corn fields when I was just but a boy."

*The fields were dry, too dry for weathering. The dirt was darker than usual. The farm and house were completely empty, but something was a miss. Why was there an old truck still there? Then, it suddenly came to mind*

*Kai* "This place hasn't had life here for awhile."

"They weren't evicted."

*Everyone looked to the same direction that Dokuno had been looking, and then to him*

"The house, the farm, the old truck over there, all spared to leave a note."

*Ivy* "Note?"

"They were killed. They probably didn't give up their land, and so the Xias had them killed. The land was burned, the animals were most likely slaughtered or sold away. The house and farm was spared to let others know that they would take anything. They control this land and territory."

*Lenn* "Wait, why would they want this land?"

*Kaplin* "This land is next to one of the straight roads of trading. Maybe they were trading some things of this land that they needed. With farmers and all, they couldn't since the market would intervene with the trading. No one wants to order miscellaneous things when there is food to go around."

*Moving along the road and trying not to look back at the deserted old farm behind*
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm

*The road seemed longer than remembered. Everyone that was on foot looked tired*

"We're almost there. The path will soon come to a large hill."

*Lenn* "When was the last time you came here?"

"Eight years ago."

*Coming to a dirt covered hill with a dead tree on top. Smoke filled the air beyond it. Reaching the top and seeing an old town with just but a couple dozen people on the other side. Wagons and trucks came in and out of the small town. All races, small and big came to trade or sell their goods. Walking to the inside, we were greeted by a large creature with horns coming out of it's forehead and shoulders. All was welcomed as long as there was no trouble stirring*

*Kai* "This is Daia Dadu Da?"

"Yes, everyone, stay together and try not to stare at anyone too closely. We want to get in and get out."

*The inside of this place was filled with travelers, traders, and sellers. Some sold foods while others sold weapons. Some sold spices and others sold drugs. This was one of the worlds smallest, but also the most dependable trading towns. It was understandable why the Xias would use this place. Eyes of those that had probably traded with them are around. The smell of liquor and spices filled the trading street*

"Buy what you only need. We meet at the end of the street."

*Everyone nods and the party splits into two groups. Madame Leslie, Nessa, Kai, and Dokuno leave in one direction, while Lenn, Kaplin, and Ivy head off to another*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 pm

(As they walk down the sidewalk Leslie continued to turn his nose up at the stentch that remained on his clothes. After a few minutes he loses it)

(Leslie pulls his shirt over his head, and tosses it onto the ground as if it were nothing)- "I can NOT go around smelling like this any longer!...If i don't get a bath soon i swear.."

(Nessa looks at the shirt for a moment wondering if she should get it, then walks next to Leslie)- "Les.....slow down....Lesie you're going to catch pnuemonia like that!...Put something on"

(Leslie turns and looks at her with his eyebrow raised)- "Do I look like i give a damn?...I am not going ANY further until i've had a nice soak!...Find a place...and maybe I'll feel better...hmm?"

(Nessa turns and looks at Okami, then Kai, then Okami and quickly back to Kai)- "What are you doing?"

(Kai looks up for a moment)- "I'm trying to get this goo off of my staff...It's not budging either"

(Okami looks looks straight ahead to a small strip with a pharmacy, bath-house, weapons welder, and general store)- "Leslie...There's your bath-house....Kai come with me...That weapon shop should have something to clean that up. When Nessa and You are done get your ammo next door. Got it?"

(Okami watches as Leslie jogs to the bath-house and sighs. Nessa looks to him and smiles)- "Don't worry i'll relay the message!"

(Nessa sprints after Leslie and falls over her own heel. She blinks, takes her boots off and tries again. Upon arrival at the bath-house she read the sign out loud)- "Petite Touche et Amour" (Small touch of love) "

(Nessa walks in and sees Leslie arguing with the clerk at the front desk)

(Clerk)- "I'm sorry Sir..or Madame but no shirt no service..It's the policy"

(Leslie grabs the lady by the collar)- "I'm being really kind right now...And if you don't let me in...*sees a past client and drops the clerk* Hiii!!"

(Male client)- "WEeelll Welll.....What do we have here?..."

(They exchange hugs, and discuss the issue at hand)

(Leslie with his hand on his hip)- "I can't come in because I'm shirtless...She MUST not know who I am...Ross can you...Sneak me in?"

(Ross smiles and gives the clerk, who returned to her seat, a stern look)- "The Key ...Please"

(The clerk frowns, hands over the key, and glares at Leslie with an "i will get you next time" expression)

(Leslie scoffs, smiles, then walks down the hall with locked arms with Ross and Nessa trailing behind)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm

*Within the small weapon shop, Kai was examining the long spears and short swords. The weapon seller and blacksmith came to greet us*

*Blacksmith* "Welcome, welcome to my shop. I hope that you may find what you are looking for."

*Hands over the golden staff, and as the blacksmith examined it from top to bottom, his eyes grew wide open and looked almost frighten*

"Something wrong?"

*Blacksmith* "No sir, sorry. I was just amazed to see such a staff with a beautiful design on it."

"We need this cleaned and polished."

*Hands over a small bag to the blacksmith while moving slightly closer to him, leaning over the counter*

"I'd appreciate it if you kept this little deal on the low."

*The blacksmith opened the small bag with his eyes closing tightly shut and holding his breath. He ran to the back and returned with some eye-glasses*

*Blacksmith* "Sir, your staff will be done as soon as humanly possible!"

"Very good. I'll be waiting right here."

*Kai* "What did you give him?"

"I gave him silver coins with gold rims and a jewel in the middle."

*Kai* "That's Kingston's gold! How did you ever get those?!"

"............................."

*Kai* "You killed Mosier Kingston!?"

"You're very loud you know that?"

*Kai stood silent for a moment and stared at Dokuno for awhile. Mosier Kingston was a high member of the judge and executioner system of the Xias. Assassinated by an unknown suspect*

*Blacksmith* "Ahhh it is finished and I even threw in some extra bottles for you in a bag."

"Thank you, it was a pleasure to do business with you."

*Leaving the weapon shop with Kai close behind with his staff, polished and clean. Heading to the end of the street and picking up some food on the way. A large bench was placed at the end. Having a bite to eat while we waited for the others*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:04 pm

(Ross escorted both Leslie and Nessa into the ladie's restroom where Leslie would quickly shower. After 15mins he walks out and into the changing area where one patron would stare. Nessa sat down in a nearby chair while Leslie changed into a yukata behind a screen, and chatted with Ross)

(Nessa puts one of Leslie's cigarettes in her mouth, then takes it out to look at it)- "....These...taste odd...Leslie what's in these?"

(Leslie sighs on the other side of the screen, and finishes dressing into the yukata)- "It's nothing but the finest tobacco and clove mix....Now are you coming or are you going to sit there?"

(Nessa looks in a curious manner at the cigarette, then lights it)- "I'll just watch...This doesn't taste like tobacco....hmmm....Let's go then"

(They all walk through an archway into a small, but beautiful looking hot spring. Three women sat in one corner conversing until they spotted the group. One whispered and the other chuckled. Leslie gave them a sharp glare, and they soon shut up)

(Leslie as he is helped out of his clothing by Ross)- "Hmph they are so rude.. *enters the water slowly* If they have something to say they should be out with it!"

(Ross smiles nervously)- " I guess they have never witnessed such a great beauty such as your self Madame.....*watches as Leslie smiles*....I do wonder...what brings you to such an area? I didn't think you would travel far from your tavern"

(Leslie puts up two fingers and makes a twist motion with his wrist (no shared words symbol) and Ross nodded accordingly)

(Ross)- "I understand...Does the tavern need any goods currently? Wine or Roush (underground slang for Skooma) ?"

(Mystery voice)- "No love...I've got that end taken care of....You're too slow"

(Leslie turns his head slightly to see Ghloria approach the side of the spring. She leaned down to sit, rolled up her pants legs and stuck her feet into the hot water. Nessa glares at her)

(Leslie)- "Well hello there....What are you doing in a place like this?"

(Ghloria looks up and pulls out her own cigarette to light. She puts up a hand and makes a 50/50 sign)- "Ehh I was traveling and something told me to stop at this town first...Lot's of people get my "good" products from here when I settle in for a few days...And then I see you guys while at a diner across the street..*cigarette muffles her speech slightly* Mmph...by the way.....*reaches into a horse hide bag and pulls out an unopened box*.....Merry Veyus Day....Hope you like them"

(The women in the corner of the spring look on as a box is handed to Leslie. The women whisper again and Leslie glares coldly. The women shut up once more and continue bathing. Leslie sits on the edge of the spring, crosses his leg, and opens the box to which he squeals with excitement)

(Leslie pulls out a boot)- "OOoooooh Arrendota Velenshi!!! I can't believe it and in genuine leather!..."

(Leslie feels the sides of the boot, then pushes a button near the front buckle which exposes a dagger along the back heel. He looks up and is handed a small pouch made of the same material which contained something light)-"....Mmm hmmm......What's this now?"

(Ghloria begins smiling, then slouches slighly)- " Oliver Mackte Lipstick...it's got a little bite to it...*looks at the water* I figured you might need that in case of an... unexpected situation..*Motions with her head behind her* I also have a bag of ammo you may need"

(Leslie smiles gratefully, then leans in close to whisper in Ghloria's ear) You have..the other.... items?"

(Nessa squints angrily)- "What are you two talking about?....Huh...*watches them get up and walk away*...Hey!!"

(Ross follows behind close behind Leslie and Ghloria while Nessa grabs the box holding the boots, and the yukata off the floor. They re-enter the changing room where Leslie is presented with a new set of clothes to wear by Ross)

(Ross)- "This is for you Madame Leslie. *hands him the clothing* I'm not sure what you were doing but I know you do not enjoy being unclean..So it is my gift to you"

(Leslie smiles and gives him a hug, then reaches over to retrieve the boots from Nessa)- "You always were a charmer...Let me get changed... *looks to Ghloria* We will finish talking when I'm done"

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 pm

[heading to one trading store to the next and finding all sorts of trinkets and foods. Kaplin and Ivy were like guides, helping to show some dependable places. a tiny gunshop was located near the middle of the long path]

"ammo! thats what i am in need of!"

[collecting a few boxes filled will 9.5mm hollow point casings and a rare ammunition that sparked Kaplin's and Ivy"s curiosity. the bullets that were picked up were pure silver with a red liquid tip to it]

[Kaplin] "say, what are those?"

"just some extra ammo with a bit of a punch to them. see, these have a bite to even take down a gradit -an elephant-size creature with six long trunks to it- i shouldnt have too much of a problem with these babies."

[Kaplin and Ivy had left the subject alone and kept to themselves. catching small appetizer like dishes while walking through the trading path. at the end we had met up with Dokuno and Kai]

"madame Leslie and Nessa must still be at the bathhouse right?"

[a nod from just Kai. walking over to the bench and sitting down. giving the left overs of the small dish to Kai]

[Kai] "thankyou very much."

[awaiting for the rest of the party and humming a small melody]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 pm

(Grim's cutscene)

"Yuyin, Jin!"

(Yuyin and Jin) "Yes sir!"

"I've grown tired of this place, where is this trading town? Damnit, I'm just Happy that another car could pick us up. Feel sorry for Victor."

(Yuyin) "It's just beyond the hills, but we are going around them to get to Kiyoto."

"Arrrgh, fine, just get there fast! We need to beat them to the place so that Victor can make it there without any hassle. I truly have no damn idea why we split up in the first place. Guess everyone has there reasons!"

(Traveling along a narrow road with trees to the right)

"That must be the old-ass petrified forest. Shit, that must mean that if they went through there, then they're pretty close. Damn shortcuts and we take the round long-ass way!"

(Jin) "We'll still make good timing sir."

"For your sake, you better hope so!"

(A blade fumbles left and right within the left hand and slides down the sleeve, coming out from the right sleeve and as a smile escapes...)

"Lets make it more fun. Driver, Stop!"

(The car comes to a complete stop and getting out of the back of the car to walk to the front. Opens the driver door to pull out the driver himself. putting him on the front of the hood of the car and driving one of the blades through the driver's right hand. It pierces through and hits the outer part of the metal hood of the car. Screams of the driver roar louder)

"Now, driver, you are way, too damn slow for me."

(Jin) "What the hell are you doing?"

"Get back into the damn car, Now!"

(Jin does as he is told)

"This is how to drive!"

(As the driver struggles hard to get out of the painful situation with his hand pinned to the hood of the car, getting into the driver's seat and starting the car back up. The acceleration pedal is floored to the ground)

(Yuyin) "That's enough!"

"Shut the hell up and sit back, you never know when we might just crash!"

(The car accelerates with such speed that Yuyin and Jin in the back grab their seats and look nervously at each other)

"Now we're fucking moving! Hahahah!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 am

*Lenn and Kai were talking to each other while Kaplin and Ivy did the same. Madame Leslie could be seen in the distance with Nessa close behind*

*Lenn* "What could be taking them so long?"

*Kai* "You should know by now about Madame Leslie."

"Everyone, stay here and don't move for anything! Got it?"

*Everyone nods to Dokuno's command*

*Walking towards the bathhouse. Entering and faced with a luxurious entrance way into the bathhouse, and is quickly met with Leslie, Nessa, Ghloria and another male. Leslie now dressed in a red and green blouse, knee high brown suede skirt, and new boots*

*Madame Leslie* "Ahh, Dokuno. I would like to introduce you to Ross..."

*Ross looks at Dokuno and tilts his head*

*Ross* "Oh, is he..."

*A straight-forward, and stern look with eyes of someone that has seen death was giving back to Ross*

*Ross* "Shit, nevermind."

*Ross sits there blinking at Dokuno, smiles nervously. Dokuno steps forth*

"Leslie, Nessa, you're both late. We need to move out now. Is that ammo?"

*Madame Leslie* "Hold your horses, and yes, that's ammo. It's for my revolver. I use only the best I can get for it."

*Looking behind both Madame Leslie and Nessa and spotting a familiar face. Ghloria, the merchant from the lost city*

*Ghloria* "It's definitely a pleasure to see you again Mr. Okami, Or should I say Mr. Nameless?"

*As she steps closer and closer, A shine from her hand comes to the right eye*

"That ring."

*Ghloria* "Oh, do you like it? I just pick it up from a trader on the way to this town. He said that he got it from a temple from the east."

*The ring was a gothic-looking metal ring with a black rose engraved into it. A single black jewel embedded into it. It wasn't an onyx though, no... it was a pure black diamond*

"I'll pay double for what you got that for."

*Ghloria* "Well I got this for about one-thousand dekus, but for you..."

*Before she could finish, a fairly heavy bag was handed over and the ring taken and placed into the left inside pocket of the leather jacket*

*Ghloria* "Wait! this is triple what I paid for."

"Keep the change, buy something nice. Nessa, Leslie, we're heading out."

*Nessa, trying to keep everything together in both her arms while following Madame Leslie out. Ghloria just stands there, admiring the backside of Dokuno*

*Ghloria* "Can't say I didn't try."

*Meeting up with everyone again. Making sure everyone had what they needed. We all looked to the north-side exit of the trading town and picked up the two horses that were being cared for until our business was done. The cold feeling of the month's climate felt a bit blistering, but it lead us to believe in one thing... that we were still alive and had to press forward. To the land of the bandits, the bandits to the west. Just one last place before reaching the Philosopher*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Damned   Forest of the Damned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of the Damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: