Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows and Stones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 10:21am NEXT DAY
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:44 am

"Dokuno...? Dokuno...?"

(Waking up to my voice, Dokuno slowly awakened and had seen my face)

(Dokuno) "Kai? What happened?"

"You, Lenn, Nessa, and Ivy were brought here."

(Dokuno) "Where exactly is here?"

"Kiyoto, we made it!"

(Dokuno) "Kai, what happened to Madame Leslie? What happened to Grim?"

"You should have seen it! Madame Leslie pulled a powerful move on him, A bit odd for me, but still effective. He spared no mercy to Grim, let me add."

(Dokuno) "How did we all get here?"

"After Grim was taken out, a caravan came by and spotted us. Fortunately it was an herbal medicine man and daughter of Kiyoto coming for supplies at the trading town. They had more than enough room for us and took us here to an inn that gets checked up by doctors every now and then. Your wounds didn't seem that bad compared to the others, but you took a heavy hit by that car."

(Dokuno) "Where are the others?"

"Lenn is in the next room over, still resting and recovering. Madame Leslie is with Nessa in the room across from us. Doctors say that Nessa took a double heavy blow from Grim that she might not wake up for awhile. Ivy... Ivy is at the last room down the hall. She hasn't left Kaplin's side."

(Dokuno) "I need to see the Philosopher."

"Dokuno, news here states that there is no Philosopher. Not anymore anyways. The last and only one here had died fifty years ago."

(Dokuno) "Still, we need go and see the nearest temple."

"Are you alright to move?"

(Dokuno) "This is not as bad as it looks."

"Dokuno, I am sorry that I wasn't any help back there. I have never been that scared in my life."

"Kai, It's alright, I understand. Now lets go, we'll let the others rest for now."

(Both Dokuno and I had made our way to Madame Leslie and informed him that we were to check out the temple of Kiyoto. I had never been to this city, but heard great stories of it. I heard correctly. Upon leaving out of the inn, I was greeted by a huge bright light and as soon as it had dimmed away, the sites of statues and high skyscrapers could be seen. Little to large food shops were to the left, while item and medicine shops were to the right. Dokuno seemed to know where he was going in this huge city, so I stayed close behind. All kinds of creatures and species were gathered in this city. From Thieves to bankers, lawyers to mages. This city was roaring with classes I have only seen in books)

(Dokuno) "Stay close!"

(We had gotten onto a fast transit-line bullet-train and moved along the high tops of the city. Amazing to see such a place. Mother and father would never believe this. Dokuno still never said much, his face only showed an expression of grief. This wasn't a vacation, I kept telling myself. The train had stopped and we had gotten off. My stomach was rumbling from time to time, but I kept moving on. The thoughts of me knowing that I could have done more against Grim, still hovered above my head)

"This place is enormous!"

(I had to say something, as much as the voices of a thousand conversations surrounding both of us, I felt the need to say something, but Dokuno just kept moving forward. We were almost there, the air smelled sweet and then spicy from the herbs and garlic coming from the shops of all varieties. Dokuno walked over to one of them and ordered this bowl filled with noodles and all kinds of flavors. The bowl was handed to me)

(Dokuno) "We'll rest here. I can hear you in the loudest crowd."

(I enjoyed the bowl and Dokuno's words to me with a bow)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:36 am

*The thought of Grim still lingered in the mind while waiting for Kai to finish his meal. He was a crazed being that needed to be dealt with. Thinking back to a time when a deal was made*

"It is done Velic."

*Kai* "Did you say something?"

"No, it was nothing. Are you ready?"

*Kai* "Just about, I haven't had anything this good since, well I can't remember."

"We just need to head over to the Celestina district and the temple should be right there. I just hope that we can find some straight answers there."

*The streets was filled with kids playing around. Kiyoto was a place for all to enjoy. It's been nearly five years since the last time I had a visit to this place. I received my first contract here*

*Kai* "All done, we can leave now."

*We headed towards a tall building that had the symbol of a single eye with two bird feathers going through it. It was the symbol of the saka-gri monks. They were a very kind and generous type of monks. Answers and guide is all I was looking for. Since Kai had shared that the last one had died, I needed to know where the one that had visited Lenn and I back in Lis'tarii. We came to the tall, wide double-doors of the temple and as they opened up for us, we were greeted by a monk in a red and yellow robe*

*Monk* "Welcome children, we welcome you to our sanctuary. Reaching for the inside pocket of my jacket, slowly pulling out a piece of clothe and handing it over to the monk. The monk unfolds the piece of clothe and it reveals the glowing gold key that was merged together. The monk quickly wraps it back up and looks behind us and then left to right. He beckoned us to come in and rushes to close the doors. We followed him to the large courtyard where dozens of other monks gathered around. Their eyes widen to what the one monk shares to them. They cover their mouths in shock, followed by excitement by the item. All the monks look towards Kai and I now*

*Kai* "What's going on Dokuno? Why are they all looking at us?"

"Because we brought something so rare that they will see that we have the power to either bring Validia, or bring Pandora's rage. Say nothing and don't be so nervous."

*Kai* "Kinda hard to with all these eyes on us."

"It's not you that they are staring at, it's your staff."

*Kai* "My staff?"

*The monks took us further into the temple. We were taken into a great hall of the temple and sat down at a long table within it*

Last edited by spirit2rose on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

(Within the great hall of the temple, Dokuno and I were sitting silently and patiently for the monks of the temple to come back to us. One of the Monks had summoned Dokuno over to the shrine. I couldn't hear the conversation, but it seemed that what information Dokuno had, made the the monk take a couple steps back. The monk took off and made his way up some spiral stairs and into a chamber up above. Dokuno made his way back to me and shared that we are going some where, A place that no one else is permitted)

(Dokuno) "They are going to take us to the philosopher."

"The philosopher? I thought he was, you know."

(Dokuno) "It's not the flesh form of him, but the spirit of the philosopher."

"The spirit?"

(Dokuno) "Everything will be answered Kai."

(Dokuno seemed uneasy. Something was out of place for him)

"Is something wrong Dokuno?"

(Dokuno) "I was told by that monk that we are not the only ones that had stopped by."

"What do you mean."

(Dokuno) "A man and a young girl was here, not more than hours ago."

"Xias?"

(Dokuno) "Maybe, but I can't sense anything."

"Maybe it was someone else. Everywhere else that Xias comes in contact, gets destroyed."

(Dokuno) "We may have to ask when we get the chance."

(Monk) "Please, we are ready for both of you."

(Making our way up the stairs and into the chamber above, the large wooden door we had passed closes behind. Inside we are engulfed by the light of a dozen candles and the hovering smoke of the incense. The air was thick and hard to see. Dokuno had taken a seat on the ground, indian-style. I had did the same. Silence, the thick cloud of the incense, and the light of the candles were the only things with us, but it seemed as if something was there as well, no... some one)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:04 pm

"hello?... ... hello? where am...I?"

[waking up in a bed. the smell of the sweet flowers on the bed side, was a great wake up. my head seemed to be banging with such force that made me fall back into the pillow. a knock came to the door]

"y..y..yes, come in."

[in walks Ivy. she greets me and tells me that i've been sleeping for awhile. she notice my heavy swaying of my head and brings me a cup of water]

"thankyou Ivy."

[Ivy] "its nothing, just hope that you got enough rest."

"where is everyone, where am i?"

[Ivy] "lets see, Dokuno and Kai had taken off, said they would be back in a jiffy. i'm going to wait for them and then be off back to the trading town. madame Leslie is in another room with that girl, Nessa. we had gotten some help from a caravan earlier to bring us here to this inn. it had been hours and hours that all of us had been out. i was still barely awake on the way here, but eventually passed out from the loss of blood. it was funny though, see we were passed by another one of those black cars, just like the one that crazy man came out of. only this one didn't even stopped, it just kept moving on towards this place."

"another Xias? we may have to be very careful here. Ivy, you said that you were going back to the trading town right? where is Kaplin?"

[Ivy went completely quiet, i should had known never to ask that question]

"i'm sorr..."

[Ivy] "nevermind, just make sure to be ready yourself for the Xias."

[before getting another word out, Ivy had left and closed the door slowly behind her. Ivy didn't seem to show much emotion. i saw pure anger when Kaplin had been taken down by Grim. i wanted it all to be a horrible dream]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm

*The candles swayed wildly for a moment and then comes to a steady flame. My eyes closed and my mind meditated. Kai seemed to join after knowing that I had trusted the surroundings. As I opened my eyes, a very faint shadow appears within the dense cloud of the incense. A voice greets us*

*Voice that surrounds the chamber* "You two have journeyed far to be here. I am the spirit of the philosopher, but I warn you, I will not reveal my true form or return answers to your questions until you have proven yourselves. I assume you two are after the same thing as the last two people that I had come to cross paths with."

"Great spirit philosopher, what will you have us do?"

*Spirit of the philosopher* "I will give you three simple tests, each to which are questions to you. How you answer them will decide your visit here. to ensure that you Dokuno, yes I know very much of who you are and why you have come. You will be tested just on your mind."

*A quick nod in reply to the spirit of the philosopher's tests. The first consisted of a riddle...*

*Spirit of the philosopher*
"I am, in truth, a yellow fork
From tables in the sky
By inadvertent fingers dropped
The awful cutlery.
Of mansions never quite disclosed
And never quite concealed
The apparatus of the dark
To ignorance revealed."

*Kai* "What does it mean?"

"It's a riddle."

*Kai* "This may take a bit of time."

"Think logically of all the hints to the riddle. I am, in truth, a yellow fork. From tables in the sky. By inadvertent fingers dropped. The awful cutlery."

*Kai* "Of mansions never quite disclosed. And never quite concealed. The apparatus of the dark. To ignorance revealed."

*Kai and Dokuno* "Lightning!"

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Ahh ho-ho very good!"

*Kai* "That was fairly easy."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Oh you think so. Fine then be ready...
I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?"

*Kai* "Gulp. I'm not too sure."

"A candle."

*Kai* "Hey, that makes perfect sense."

*The Spirit of the philosopher knew he had only one more question to ask*

*Spirit of the Philosopher* "Fine, as for the last question...
In this chamber we are all in, what is an illusion?"

"The smoke of the incense. As much as we are surrounded and the air looks thick. You couldn't breathe in here with this much smoke."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "......................................."

"...................................."

*Kai* "................................."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Bwahahahah hahahah hahah. Very good. Just what I expected from Dokuno Okami, the healer warrior of the great healing village! We shall continue this discussion in my actual chambers!"

*The faint shadow drifted away and we followed it into a room filled with great silver ancient artifacts. We had taken a seat in front of a large golden shrine. We awaited for the spirit of the philosopher to reveal himself*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

(Leslie would be found asleep in a weak framed wooden chair, at Nessa's bed-side, with his head in his arms. Nessa lay there still motionless but her breathing now stabilized by an emergency oxygen tank. Leslie is startled awake by a noise only to see that it was Ivy entering t he room)

(Leslie stretches as he sits more upright then looks at Ivy with neither annoyance or sadness shown on his face. Ivy stood there a moment before she spoke)- "Is... she....going to be alright?"

(Leslie's gaze went to Nessa, to Ivy and then the floor. He crosses his left leg and leans back on the chair to which he hears a small groan from the wood. Ivy stares at the chair folds her arm and idly looks at her bandaged hand)- "Be thankful she's even somewhat alive...Not everyone is so lucky.."

(Ivy and Leslie make silent eye contact again before Ivy turns and closes the door softly behind her. Leslie's gaze remained near the bottom of the door before he returned his attention to his sister. He could see her pale face and a slight color fade in her lips. Nessa's hair had been combed neatly to the sides, her clothing was now a simple set of oversized faded red pajamas and the top of her forehead had a double bandage wrap where underneath lie the scar from impact.)

(Leslie sighed as he looked at Nessa in her current state, stood up and swung over to sit next to her on the bed. He frowned as he stroked her hair gently and idly reached his left hand up to his chain where his fingers would toy with the pendant. Leslie looked down at it, then towards the side to recall a past thought. When it hit him he looked towards Nessa and realized it was time for them to go. He pulled the trigger with his nail, the pendant unlatches and levitates an appropriate distance from Leslie's face and shoots a huge phantom beam into the sky and the ground)

(After about 20mins the pendant's beam turns white and the gun reparticlizes into a 19inch paper thin screen. Static roared in, then all went quiet until a male's voice was heard)

(Male voice)- "Uh..*tapping noise on the screen* Can you hear me?...Leslie?...Leslie?!"

(Leslie turns his mouth to the side and closes his eyes in slight annoyance. He leans forward to press a soft spot on the screen, drags his finger right to left and the beams color changes to a pale yellow. The screen's image fuzzes in but is still distorted, and bits of color could be seen in a mashup. Leslie presses a button in the top right corner and the image expanded in clearly)- "Ted...what in the hell did you do to my particlizer menu?!.. There's a menu item missing..."

(The male voice who is now recognized as Ted)- "Ha ha...I thought you might like it....I put it in the pendant's database instead so instead of shooting people it would send an emergency signal....Um..Leslie?"

(Leslie)- "Yes?"

(Ted on the other side gets close up to the screen for a better look)- "Where in the hell are you?...*head goes to the left corner of the screen to look behind leslie*..Who is that?..What's going on??"

(Leslie looks back at Nessa, sighs softly, then looks towards the screen)- "....It's Nessa....she's unconcious.."

(Ted looks into the screen with his teeth bared)- "What?!!...Ahh..n..."

(Ted slams his fists on the desk which causes the screen image to shake, then he stands up and kicks at his chair in anger. He paces in the room coming near and far, then utters an nearly inaudible "fuck". Leslie rests his hands in his lap and watches as Ted paces)- "Sweetie.....Heluuuuuu....Are you done with your little tantrum? Because I am really not in the mood..."

(Ted looks at the screen from a distance with his hand on his neck, looks around, then walks towards the desk which makes his body appear bigger than it is. He pulls the chair towards him, sits down, but landed on the edge, falls to the floor and bumps the desk causing the screen to fuzz out. Leslie raises a brow as his eyes scan the screen in waiting) - "Dammit Ted..."

(Few minutes later the image returns and Ted looks at the screen embarassed)- "Ss..Sorry..heh..uhm..*clears throat*"

(Leslie folds his arms and glares) -"We need a ride out to a safe place..preferrably with a good "clean" hospital..Can you handle that?"

(Ted)...You need a safe way out....*checks a map on his left*...what is this place? I see the beacon but there is no information or...any buildings visible on my map....*looks up* Are you guys dead?"

(Leslie looks at him sternly, and Ted catches the hint)- "I'm kidding...Ok..sorry I know you're pissed...Let's get to it then....I can take you back to......*looks at the map"

(Leslie) -"Weilder Village is gone...and Ti'ana is not in any better shape...So pick somewhere still hidden to most..."

(Ted wanted to commet but decides not to) -" Ok......we have Hilifax.....Quintince..annnnnnnnd..................Reflao..*looks up* Noting that Quintance is mid-distance from your last known location in Weilder..and they have a moderately good hospital..then Reflao..has a state of the art hospital facility..but it's a bit longer in distance.and..Well...yea.."

(Leslie tilts his head)- "What about Hilifax?"

(Ted looks around)- "Well it's ..Got a more than great hospital..and it's midways between Quintance and Refloa...but..uh..m...."

(Leslie)- "But...what?"

(Ted) - "They aren't very....welcoming...you know...*motions with his head at Leslie, and Leslie rolls his eyes* I don't know..if"

(Leslie)- "I don't give a damn about what they think of me...My sister needs care A S A P..and she will get the best or I'll make sure she gets the best *Leslie looks at the heel of his boot and curses at the blood*...How soon can you get here...?"

(Ted scrunches the right side of his face)- "Well..I'm not sure ......"

(Leslie stands up and the screen floats up to eye level)- "What do you mean you're not sure?!"

(Ted)- "Calm down....calm..down....I mean.....since I can't actually find you...I'd need you to go back to your last location which is Weilder...after that we have two options....Fly out to Hilifax...or drive...your choice.."

(Leslie turns to the side and the screen continues to track towards his eyes. He looks at Nessa then to Ted)- "I'll use Ghloria...She knows a way out of this hell.."

(Ted)- ".....Sewers?"

(Leslie's gaze grows soft with annoyance)- "...No not sewers...But there is an underground mine...It takes us right back to the outskirts of where I am and where we need to be...I...am...NOT going to Weilder..So you'll have to get off your ass and find me at...*he touches the screen and pulls up an identical map which is projected from the side of the thin screen and touches a spot* ..Right there...."

(Ted checks his map)- "...I can do that.....Alright it's set....Do you guys need any medical supplies?...Food..?...Am"

(Leslie)- " No...we stocked up on that from Ghloria....But thank you.."

(Ted smiles slightly)- "Alright....I'll be at that spot in about 30mins...When you come out we leave immediately by....?"

(Leslie)- "Car...we may need it to transport around the town...I'll see you soon.."

(Leslie cuts transmission and the screen reparticlizes into a pendant and reattaches itself to the chain. Leslie looks around, then walks to a corner where Nessa's clothes were placed neatly in a box. He double checks to make sure things are altogether then retrieves the lipstick used earlier and presses a button on the bottom. The lipstick blinks and is placed on the table as Leslie heads out of the room)

(Leslie roamed the hall to find Lenn's room, and knocks on the door. Lenn walked towards the door, opens it then let's Leslie in)

(Lenn)- "Hey..I just..."

(Leslie puts a hand up to stop Lenn in her tracks. He motioned for her to sit down and started pacing a few steps before stopping and looking down at his boots)- "Me and Nessa are heading out...She needs more help then they can give here..and...*he looks up in the corner of the ceiling and winces at a huge cobweb*...It's not all that...sanitary here.."

(Lenn traces the gaze and too jumps slightly at the thick web of dust)- "Oh....my...um..Where will you be going?..

(Leslie)- "Hilifax..."

(Lenn stands up promptly and is quickly motioned to sit down)- HILIFAX? Why there of all places??..."

(Leslie)- "They have the best facilities and it's not that far away...AND don't tell me...I already know..and really don't care.."

(Lenn sighs and lays into the bed and rests her back against the head-board)- "How are.."

(Leslie interrupts)- "Ghloria will escort us...and....she should be here in *looks at his watch on the underside of his wrist* 5mins...I'm already packed, and I won't need food I'll eat when I reach the hospital..."

(Lenn looks at her socks and stays silent. Leslie turns to face the window to his left, walks towards it and stares out)- "I want you to tell Mr. Okami and Kai where I will be....*his eyes follow a small flying particle which lands on the window sil*...I ...will try to let you all know her progress...or her decline...."

(Leslie remains quiet for awhile before bending down slightly to retrieve his Brietta from his garter, opens the compartment on his boots to pull out ammo, and walks over to Lenn and hands her both.)- "Take these...When Ghloria comes promptly request 529 gold rimmed premiums..She'll know what you're talking about..."

(Lenn looks at the magazine and gun she was handed and begins loading and unloading the mag with a bit of difficulty. Leslie eyes the way Lenn struggles and holds the gun and shakes his head in shame. He reaches his hand down to pick up the gun and mag, loads and unloads in less than a blink of an eye)- "When you load it..try to imagine a...*looks around*..hmm that might be inapproriate.....Imagine moving your hand through water.....slow and fluid.....*he pulls out the mag slowly then snaps it back in at a slight angle*..The inside where you load the mag is curved as well as the ammo...So you'll have to really get a feel for loading..and you better do it fast...I don't want my precious baby to returned to me in pieces..."

(Leslie hands Lenn the the items, folds his arms and sighs, and looks at his watch. There was a knock on the door and once more Ivy appeared)- "There's a Ghloria here for ya..."

(Leslie speaks but doesn't look at Lenn)- "Remember what I told you...and hurry up..I'm leaving the moment I summon the staff to help carry Nessa....*Looks at Ivy in his way*...."

(Ivy looks at the gun in Lenn's lap, then looks at Leslie as he taps his boot. She stepped aside and watched as Leslie walked by her without another word. Lenn stood up, then both she and Ivy went to greet Ghloria. Leslie re-entered the room where Nessa would lay and summoned a strong hand to carry her out of the building)

(After 10mins Nessa was toted out of the room into the inside of the horse draw wagon along with their one box of items. Leslie said goodbye to Lenn and Ivy before entering the wagon last.)

(20mins later Leslie and Nessa had finally, with the help of Ghloria, made their way out of the underground passage and were promptly met with Ted. Leslie stepped out of the wagon, and waited as three guards gently lifted Nessa out and into the back of a purple double wide Utility van with diamond studded rims, and gold tinted windows. Leslie was carefully helped into the back seat by Ted and the rest of the guard entered the vehicle and sped off toward Hilifax)

(Leslie looks the van floor as he tried to clear his thoughts. Ted noticed something, reached over to touch Leslie's boot heel, but was quickly stopped by his hand. Leslie shook his head, and Ted frowned sligtly)- "Are...these new? ..Why are they caked with blood?"

(Leslie looks out of the window at the blurred scenery and remains quiet.Ted leans forward to try and get a look at Leslie's face and gets a return gaze)

(Leslie)- "It's a long story...and I don't feel like talking about it...*looks away*...Just leave it at that..."

(The rest of the ride was silent except the occasional shake and tremble from the surface they road on. 40mins had passed before they finally reached the big metropolis of Hilifax.)

(Ted talking to guard number 1)- "This is the street make a left at the light then a right at stop sign"

(Leslie looks around, noted the town seemd even more advanced then Ti'ana, and realized he has no clients here eiither)- "hmmm.....is Nessa ok back there?.."

(Ted looks into the back portion of the van and sees Nessa being watched over by a guard)- "..She still seems the same
....*looks straight ahead*...Ah...we're here..."

(The van pulls up to the front door of the Hilifax Mitro Hospital. Leslie and Ted exit the van, guards hold the front door open, and the others carry Nessa inside. Leslie walks in and Ted follows, while putting a hand on the arch of Leslie's back, through the double doors behind the two guards toting Nessa, and the remaining two guards look outside and slowly close the double doors behind them....)

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 am

*The thick cloud of the incense, which was an illusion at the start, begins to disperse. Moving forward to the next chamber ahead, Kai followed close behind. Within the next chamber was a row of golden Buddhas on each side of the walls. As we made our way to a much bigger than usual shrine, A throne-like chair was in front of it. Only to witness the back of the large chair, an arm stuck out to the left side. It was long, skinny, almost just bone-like. Flesh barely covered it*

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Come closer, you have nothing to fear. You both made it this far and even passed my tests. Not a lot of people that have even just stepped into this place have made it past the first question. I guess you, of all people, Dokuno Okami, the last of the Zodiacs, would easily pass my test. Even knowing that the incense of the chamber was all fake. Well, you both have questions, let me hear them."

*The spirit of the philosopher slowly stood up from his throne-like chair and turned to us, revealing himself. He was indeed... of the dead. His body was near-boned and as he finally stood to the height of his body's straightness, He was not a man, nor a demon. He was a Synasty, The greatest of royal blood. A folklore to most, but a pure lord to others. Synasty is mainly a person that was first a man, then turned by a creature of the underworld. This philosopher though, was very much different. He was born like this. Stories shared a tale of one that was a Synasty that was like no other. This one was truly unique. He did not govern for blood, for money, or power. He was a hero to a lot of people*

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Use to, are the key words, use to. Yes, I can read your mind and eyes, Dokuno. I was once called a hero, but that was long ago. Now all these power-running people just worship me for what? To see if they're winning the damn lottery!"

"We don't have much time, I need answers great spirit of the philosopher."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Very well, ask your questions, but please do not ask who will win the damn coya-ball game."

"We seek the great movable mount Fusha."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "The mountain that moves from one place to the other, all through out the world. A lot of lost souls try to make it to the great temple within it, and even when they do, they are too late, for the mountain sinks back down to move on. You will want to look to the far east for the next rising of the mountain. A place called Caiada, the city that never stops crying."

*Kai* "Caiada, the city that never stops crying? We should be moving out as soon as possible then."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "I must warn you before your departure, you two are not the only ones to seek the great mountain."

"Xias."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "Your greatest fear and challenge will be at the ready. You may not meet today, or tomorrow, but you will eventually have to face him."

*Kai* "Who is he talking about?"

"Victor. We met back when you were retrieving your staff."

*Kai* "That means he too knows where the mountain may..."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "I had given him a false path. This will delay him and stray away from your party, but for only a very limited time."

*Kai* "How is it possible that this place is still standing? Every where we have been to, the Xias have made it clear to destroy everything in their path."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "What good would come by wasting strength, destroying a large city like this? No, this somewhat of a being from the Xias was of specific honor. He was traveling with a young girl, couldn't be more than nineteen years old. She had a soul I had not seen or felt in my entire life. So much hate came from this one man, yet so much mixed emotions from the girl. She had an energy that was far beyond any powerful god or demon I've seen."

".................................."

*The Spirit of the philosopher had shared to us the way to mount Fusha. The man named Victor and his young female companion were side-tracked and we had to move fast. The spirit of the philosopher was right, they would not achieve anything from destroying this city. What is Victor and the Xias up to?*

*Spirit of the philosopher* "I sense you are not holding just your legendary sword, but another one as well, correct?"

"That is correct."

*Spirit of the philosopher* "In time, you shall find the time to use it. The all-powerful Odin would not allow it to be used in other hands. Now go and seek the temple of Fusha. Your road will long and tiring, but you should not forget why you were chosen to take this dangerous quest. Do not underestimate your enemies as well as your companions. Seek help from your old COURT."

*The spirit of the philosopher turns to the shrine and prays as if it is his last. He raises his arms up high and if ready to be taken away by the heavens, floats up towards the ceiling of the chamber*

*Kai* "Is he..."

"No, just sleeping. We are done here. Lets get back to the inn and get the others. We need to head towards Caiada."

*Walking out of the temple, we were stopped by a monk with a package just outside the gates*

*Monk with package* "Mr. Okami sir, this had just come in for you. There is no name and no returned address."

"Thank you."

*The package is handed over. The monk walks away. Looking down at the package, it's shape was a small bottle-like form, but a bit on the soft side. Opening it to find that it was a medium-sized pouch*

*Kai* "What is it?"

*Undoing the small knot at the top of the pouch. Opening to find about fifty-thousand dekus. A small note inside, it was in an old text. Sie-cu nile vinas*

*Kai* "who is it from?"

"Just a client. Come on, lets get out of here."

*Kai* "you got it! By the way, if you don't mind me asking. What did the spirit of the philosopher mean by you should seek your old COURT?"

"My old COURT was a small hovering garden, or school-like place."

*Kai* "Wait! you were a garden cadet? I thought that they were a complete myth. Even if you were to get in, the admittance was like twenty-five thousand dekus and a very promising record."

"Just a scare to only allow those ready for the real world. I was more like an adviser anyways. Lets get moving!"
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 pm

[staring at the clock on the nearby nightstand, wondering when Dokuno and Kai would return. The gun that had been given by madame Leslie laid on the end of the bed. the clip was out and laying right next to the gun itself. walking to the gun to pick it up and examining it closely. trying to slide the clip into the gun with still a bit of a struggle]

"damn you madame Leslie, you better come back to us."

[placing the gun in an extra holster that was strapped from behind. the clip went into a small leather-guarded pouch. grabbing her jacket and other weapons, while leaving out into the hallway. it was quiet at first, but then you could hear all the noises from the outside world as you made way down the straight stairs to the main lobby. Ivy was found, she walked up and placed her hand on the right shoulder]

"hey Ivy, how are you doing since... you.....know."

[Ivy] "i'm doing okay for now. i'm waiting for Dokuno to come back."

"are you leaving us?"

[Ivy] "yes, but it's for the best. i have served my purpose."

"Ivy, i am really sorry for..."

[Ivy] "why? why are you sorry sugar? you had nothing to do with it. it was both of our decision and that is all to it."

[before another word came out in the conversation, Ivy turned around and walked to the front desk of the inn and then passed me to go back to the upstairs where her room was. i was sad for Ivy, what had happened and that she should have not been with us. at the front desk, Ghloria was standing with a sad expression as well]

[Ghloria] "well looks to me that madame Leslie is out for now. he'll find you guys before you know it. no problems, he can be a pain, but he can handle himself without question. i'm about to head out too."

"before you go, might you have some 529 gold rimmed premiums?"

[Ghloria] ".... .... there is only one person who asks for such a thing, and these don't come cheap either. you must have been a major close one for madame Leslie, he never trust a damn person to hold one of his treasures. here, these are the ones i got and are high grade."

[Ghloria hands over ten medium size ammunition boxes. each one contained about fifty rounds in them. they were fairly heavy, but the ones needed]

"thankyou Ghloria..."

[Ghloria] "no, thankyou. for watching his back."

"it was more like him watching mine."

[Ghloria] "still, you played your part. for that i thankyou. these are on the house, but next time i'll have to charge you."

"got it."

[finalizing the deal with a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. i made my way back to the middle of the lobby with thoughts of where to go next. making it this far and asking to myself, is it worth it? definitely worth it. i just hope that in the end whenever that'll be, we will still be here and no more worries about the future. i already told myself that Validia, the place that everyone in this world wishes for, is far and may not even exist. that doesn't mean that we can't save this would still. as long as we have a fight in us, nothing can hold us back, cheesy i know, but damn it the truth]
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:49 am

{Sitting, sitting in a room filled with half-melted down red-colored wax candles. The room had every thing I could ever need. I could lay down into the soft, white, queen-sized bed with a beautiful white silk blanket that covered it. I was not tired at the time. I kept hearing and witnessing the world as it was through the large hanging wall-TV. A long red-wood desk with a tall mirror to it was near the closed window. I sat down in front of it and looked back at the person in it. Was I looking at it the same way that I did years ago? I can't even remember what happened years ago before I came here. The scientist man, the men in the business suits, even Victor told me that I was doing good for this world. It doesn't feel like it though. I feel pain and anger for no reason each time I am to create good in this world. I don't remember what happens each time Victor takes me with him on his business trips. He says that I am very important to him and that he would never let anything happen to me. I try to pull away from the thoughts and pick up the brass and wooden brush on the desk and brush almost every strand of my hair. The shower was good for me and I needed it very badly. Victor and I were picked up by a large, loud hovercraft in Kiyoto after visiting that weird spirit person. Victor wanted me to stay here and get some rest while he left to the place the spirit had told him about. Why is it that my eyes hurt every time I try to rest? I had alot of questions, but afraid to ask them to Victor. A knock at the door and a voice from the other side}

{Couple of knocks on the door and a voice following afterwords} "Miss Tatiana, if you have a minute, would you kindly please come to the lab?"

"Yes, please wait for me."

{Voice outside} "Of course."

{There are alot of nice people here, but sometimes I hear things. I hear screams from down below, but every time I ask a staff member here, they deny anything. The last one had told me that it was impossible to hear anything at all since I was near the top of the high levels of the Xias building. I swear that I hear things, but I let it be and stopped asking questions. Even with all the friendly smiles and help around here, I still feel like a prisoner. Victor and the scientists tell me that I can't leave without permission and that it is too dangerous to go out. I wish to walk around the world and explore new things. I only get to that when Victor takes me with him. I stood up from the chair and walked over to the tall wardrobe and opened it. It had alot of nice dresses. Some that seemed really expensive and others that were for sleeping in. Victor hand-picked these for me. A new one always gets added almost everyday. Victor is a really nice person and seems to love seeing me in dresses. I just wished he opened up to me a little more. He has a past to him that makes him really scary and mysterious. I do not wish to make him mad by forcing it out of him. In the very far right of the wardrobe, a new outfit was added. I took off my blue nightgown and reached for the new outfit. It was a deep-purple sleeveless, turtleneck sweater that cut off right at the top of my stomach. A medium-length, blue with a flower skirt came with it. I placed a belt around it just for style and picked up a pair of dark-brown boots with small black buckles that came up to just below my knees. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before walking out. It had just occurred to me that for the first since I've been here, the screams were no more. Maybe it was just all in my head. I opened the door and the voice on the other side happened to be one of the scientists from the labs. He was a very kind man}

{Scientist} "You look very lovely miss Tatiana."

"Thank you sir."

{Scientist} "Please, call me Wei."

"Alright, Wei. Pleasure to meet you."

{Scientist Wei} "The pleasure is all mine, now please follow me to the labs."

{As the scientist lead the way, I soon followed}

"Wei, what am I to do in the labs?"

{Scientist Wei} "Just some harmless tests, you do not have to worry about a thing."

{The halls were long. They always seemed longer than the last time walking through it. The walls were all white with a dark-grew rim on the top and bottom of it. Each room we passed seemed to be another lab, one after the other. I felt like the only young girl in this place, maybe I was. After being here as long as I have, I didn't feel lonely as long as Victor was near me. We came to the lab that Wei had wanted me to come to. In the lab, there were chemicals and tubes, tall glass tubes that stood on bases upon the black, glossy tables. It looked kinda like a chemistry class from a school, only bigger and more complex. There was another scientist there waiting for me and wanted me to sit into the sofa-like recliner chair next to him}

{Scientist Wei} "Here is miss Tatiana sir."

{Scientist #2} "Very good, please young lady, sit right here next to me. You may call me George."

{Looking back at Wei then the chair, and then back to Wei}

{Scientist Wei} "Please, take a seat miss Tatiana."

{Slowly making baby steps towards the chair and the Scientist next to it. Searching the chair from top to bottom with a nervous expression. Sitting down and reclining back all the way}

{Scientist George} "Now please relax Tatiana and give me your arm."

{My right arm was taken by the scientist and he wrapped a velcro-like armband around it. It automatically tested my blood and I was in good health. I felt like I was in a hospital for a moment. Scientist Wei checked my eyes with a small black-metal flashlight and told me to close them and then open them. After the blood and sight checks, Another scientist came in with an orange cat and placed it on the table. I was afraid at first when George went up to the cat and held it down. George had told Wei to come and cut the cat's back open with a scalpel. Wei was confused at first, but made his way towards the cat with the sharp scalpel in hand}

{Scientist George} "Come and do it already, you want that step-up position or not?"

{I was scared and tried to stop them}

"Please stop! Wei!"

{Scientist Wei} "Do not fret miss Tatiana, as long as you are here."

{Wei had taken the scalpel and cut along the cat's back. The cat struggles with so much pain and tries to wiggle out of the scientist's grip. Blood spills over the counter and Wei looks at me and nods. I walk up to the the cat and place my hand over it's body and the blood seeps back into the body and the large opened wound closes up. The cat slowly opens its eyes as it is taken away by the scientist that had brought it in. Tears ran down my face and I rushed out the lab}

{Scientist George} "That is all today, we are done. We got what we needed."

{Scientist Wei} "What do you mean?"

{Scientist George} "She couldn't heal the last time we ran this test. You just started, so you wouldn't know what she went through the last time we underwent this test. The last one consisted of the black-fluid."

{Scientist Wei} "You mean the one that cuts off all emotions except for hate?"

{Scientist George} "The one and only. You are not to tell her this either, or something far more than being fired is dealt with!"

{I came to the door of my living quarters and fell to my knees. I tried to find the door knob, but my tears were blurring my vision. Wei came running and helped me up. He was sorry for me and apologized for that last test}

"I can't believe you would ever consider even doing anything like that!"

{Scientist Wei} "I am really sorry miss Tatiana, I didn't know myself. It's not like I wanted to, it's just that I have to make end's meet. I'm sorry. It may be the wrong time, but please let me get you something to eat."

{I had not eaten for awhile and Wei was a nice person. Maybe since he was on the tests for me, he may know more about me. I had agreed to get something to eat. While walking silently on the side of Wei to the lower-level cafeteria, I tried so hard to erase the scene of the poor little cat's pain}

{Scientist Wei} "Here we are, go ahead and help yourself. Everything here is free and they have almost all the foods you can think of!"

{The food here was amazing. I was happy to see that I wasn't the only one here either. There were other scientists as well. I seemed like a major sore thumb sticking out. Everyone was very nice, but were all scientists or business people. I grabbed my food and was accompanied by Wei to a table. Everyone was looking at me, almost scared, but still very kind to me}

{Scientist Wei} "So how do you like the food? Good?"

"Yes, it's very delicious."

{Scientist Wei} "Good, good!"

"Wei, how long have you worked here?"

{Scientist Wei} "About a week now. Still learning the ropes and getting to know the people here."

"I don't remember when I really started living here."

{Scientist Wei} "What do you mean by that?"

"I was picked up by the Xias after leaving my home. A tall man by the name of Merick brought me in. He wanted to know why a girl like me was out on her own. I told him that I was looking for someone."

{Scientist Wei} "Who if you don't mind me asking."

"He was someone that made me a promise a long time ago. I couldn't wait for that promise and he might be... I don't want to say it. I'm looking for him, but the Xias says that I can't leave on my own."

{Scientist Wei} "Yeah, After all you are a great asset to this place."

"Why though?"

{Scientist Wei} "Well, you'll get the chance to look for him. Try the desserts, they are so delicious! Hey this person you have been looking for, is he a friend, or more maybe? I'm sorry, that's way too much right?"

"It's alright, he is someone really special to me."

{After I was done with the dessert, I was accompanied by Wei back to my room}

"Thank you Wei, I feel better."

{Scientist Wei} "You are most welcome miss Tatiana. Please get some rest and I'll try not to put you in that position ever again."

{I nodded to Wei and gently closed the door. I went to lay all the way down into the bed and relax. My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep}
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:19 am

*Making way back to the inn. Finding Lenn in the lobby, looking dazed at the ceiling spinning fan*

"Lenn, are you alright?"

*Lenn snaps back into reality and looks in my direction. She walks up to me*

*Lenn* "Hey, you guys took so long! What happened to both of you?"

*Kai* "We had to go through a bunch of stuff before actually meeting the spirit of the philosopher. Everything went well through. We got what we needed and all we need have to do is head to a place called Caiada, the city that never stops crying."

*Lenn* "Why is it called that?"

"Because it never stops raining there. It never seems to flood, but we will eventually be completely wet."

*Kai* "Hey, you know what that means, Madame Leslie is going to be pissed hearing that."

*Lenn* "Yeah, about that. Madame Leslie has taken off."

*Kai* "Gone!?!?"

"he took Nessa to a facility to better check her coma, didn't he?"

*Lenn* "Yes, he had to get some things out of the way as well."

"Where did he go?"

*Lenn* "He mentioned Hilifax. He would keep us in the loop of Nessa's health."

"Then we move out, as soon as possible. I have a vehicle waiting for us."

*Lenn* "A vehicle? Really!? No walking or anything?"

"We still have a ways to go to get to Caiada. The trip in the vehicle will take us to a place of my old COURT."

*Lenn* "Old COURT?"

*Kai* "A hovering garden."

*Lenn* "Hovering garden? You mean......."

"Both of you, lets get going!"

*Kai and Lenn both followed to the front desk and gave their keys to the front desk woman. Everyone made sure not to forget anything*

*Lenn* "I wish we could have stayed here a bit longer. I will come back for sure to this place as soon as we're done!"

*Walking to the stairs to find Ivy sitting on them with her arms folded across her chest. Her head fell straight down and then slowly raised up. She stood up straight and looked at me in the eyes. So much was being held back behind those eyes, those eyes of pure sorrow. I smiled back at her and walked her up to the top of the stairs. We went into the room where Kaplin was in, laying on the bed peacefully. That grip on her eyes trying so hard not to let the tears go, could not bear it anymore. Tears escaped and she fell to Kaplin's side*

*Ivy* "I...I....never.... blamed... you...and......w...will never Dokuno."

*I walked up to Ivy kneeling on Kaplin's side, wishing to hold the power to do more, but couldn't. She and I knew that. I helped Ivy to her feet and gave her a nearby tissue-box*

"Not all is lost and you can move on in time."

*Ivy* "Not all is lost? Kaplin was everything to me!"

*Walking to the nearby window and staring for a second or two to the outside*

"Have you heard of a place that only blue and red pure roses fall?"

*Ivy* "Filadona, yes. Why?"

"Take the body of Kaplin there. The people of the small village near it will guide him. They will give you something never to forget. Take him there now, and you should arrive there in three days. Listen to the trees and the people there. Tell them that a lone, wild wolf sends you."

*Ivy* "I will, thankyou Dokuno. I shall take him there and watch over him. I hope they will give him a proper rest."

*Leaving Ivy in the room and closing the door softly behind me. Making my way back down the stairs to see Lenn and Kai waiting by the door. Before making it just to the door, I had crossed paths with the energetic, optimistic, crazy Ghloria*

*Ghloria* "Mister Okami! Did you need anything else?! Anymore ammo, or knives. I have swords!"

"That's nice of you Ghloria, but I need none you have to offer, thankyou. You can do something for me though, if you get the chance."

*Ghloria* "Yes mister Okami!"

"If you ever make yourself towards Hilifax, give this to Leslie. He will not know at first what it is for, but just tell him that he has earned it. Even if he doesn't need it."

*Taking out a small credit card-like chip and placing it in Ghloria's right palm*

*Ghloria* "I will get this straight to him as soon as I can!"

*Walking away from Ghloria and heading out the thick-glassed double doors to the outside, where there awaited a Dark-blue vehicle*

*Lenn* "Wow, classy. This is one of those new cars huh?"

*Lenn steps into the car first and before Kai went in, he looked at me all confused at first, but finally spoke out*

*Kai* "That's why on the way here, you stopped at the bank. You made two separate credit cards with that fifty-thousand dekus, half and half. Dokuno, you're a good man."

"That wasn't exactly just for being fair. Leslie will know in time, but in the mean time, he can spend it on some nice new boots or whatever."

*Kai* "Yeah, that too!"

*Lenn* "You getting in!?!?"

*Kai stepped into the car and I followed right behind. We traveled out of the city of Kiyoto and made way towards the far-plains. Out towards the mountains, just around the edge of them was another place I called home*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 am

(TIME-LINE) - December / 5:40pm
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 pm

(When Leslie and Ted cross the threshold, they are met with a spacious lobby. The walls painted olive and trimmed with gold beveled moldings near the ceiling and base. Leslie quirked a brow as he was more than impressed by the visual quality of the hospital, but he needed to get to the most important aspect. Patient Care. Leslie motioned for the guards to carry Nessa forward and beyond the respected boundary of the lobby. A man in pale grey scrubs jumps up, and yells after the guards to stop as he trips and pushes by his fellow staff)

(Leslie gently locks his arm with Ted's, walks towards the front desk, and stares as the desk staff look down the hall at the running staff member. Ted stares at a suspended flat screen on the wall, to the right of the huge brown and white counter, and scoffs as he sees the news report being presented. Leslie clears his throat and conveniently rings a bell on the counter)- "Excuse me......*ding ding ding* HELLO!?"

(One of the nurses turn to look at Leslie, grabs the bell off the counter and walks away with it. Leslie stands there appalled, and turns his back as he runs a finger over his lashes)- "Ted.....*flutters his lashes as he brushes them in annoyance*...you better speak before someone says hello to my fist.....*whispers to Ted and makes a gesture meaning small*..This close...I'm this close....."

(Ted reaches up to tighten his tie, but realizes he's not wearing one)- "Um..ex........excu.......I...Pardon me.......um...Miss? *waves his hands at a woman behind the desk*..HELLO?!!...Please??"

(The woman looks left and right, then at Ted before she gets out of her seat)- "How may I help you Sir?"

(Ted looks slightly surprised at the sudden return of politeness)- Um.....Hi..yes..um..We're here to admit a Nessa Ecli.."

(Leslie corrects Ted)- "Triandaj....Nessa Triandaj....She's ha..."

(The woman nurse looks at Leslie and cuts him off)- "I'm sorry....uhm...whatever you are....But you'll have to wait your turn...Thank you"

(Ted grows pale at the nurse's words and glances at Leslie from the corner of his eye to see him frozen in shock and anger)- "Um..pardon me...Miss *continues to look at Leslie and swallow loudly*...He's ...with me...We're together..."

(The nurse looks them both up and down)-" Oh are you?...I'm sorry..but I can no longer assist you...*motions with her head* His kind aren't allowed here..."

(Ted turns swiftly around to see Leslie reaching down to his right garter, then quickly reaches over to stop him. He speaks through gritted teeth in a worried tone)- "No..you'll get us in trouble...* Looks up *...Miss..I'm afraid you'll have to help us....neither one of us will leave until you or someone else does...So we'll wait...."

(Leslie looks Ted up and down, reaches for his colt once more, and begins loading it as if it were nothing at all)- "Sorry sweetie..WE are not waiting for shit...I am NOT going to stand here while this....whore insults me..*points the gun at the woman's head*...I hate to stoop down to this but...I don't have all day....So are you going to help us or not?"

(The woman stands there trembling, and a portly man in a long white coat rounds the corner)- "Wait...wait...no need for violence....."

(The portly man walks next the nurse and raises his hand to lower the gun, but Leslie quickly pulls the colt away and folds his arm with gun facing the ceiling)- "No..touching my sh.."

(Ted gives Leslie a squeeze and soon he calms down. The man looks at them both and smiles falsely)- "Now that this has calmed down...How may I help you?"

(Leslie stares at the man and Ted folds his arms as they all remained silent)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:16 pm

(The smell of the leather seats of the inside of the car was a major new car smell)

"Never really been in a new car before."

(Lenn) "Really? Haven't your parents ever taken you places?"

"No, not really. My father is a council member of some banks in Tiana and other places around the outer districts."

(Lenn) "...And your mother?"

"Mainly a stay-home mother. She use to be a part-time worker for a pharmacy, but that was long ago."

(Lenn) "What about school?"

"I was home-schooled and was taught properly by master Gon at the temple. It wasn't really because we couldn't afford it, just that we thought it was better that way, knowing the Xias had control over the major public schools and academies around Tiana."

(Dokuno) ".............................."

"Dokuno, is everything alright?"

(Dokuno) "Yes, just thinking of a hit a long time ago."

"On the Xias?"

(Dokuno) "Correct. I was hired to take out an official from a Tiana-High. The Xias had this one official come to take blood from the students. They thought that they all were donating blood for a cause when in fact they were being used."

(Lenn) "Being used? For what?"

(Dokuno) "Genetic research and biotechnology. The blood was being fused with a black fluid. I could only get a glimpse of what it was."

(Lenn) "Wow, you made your way in? That's really impressive. Especially knowing what you went through in there from your past. Did you get the official?"

(Dokuno) "Yeah, but it didn't do a damn thing after it was done. After I was paid, the blood collecting didn't stop. They just replace what they lost in a matter of days."

(Dokuno and Lenn both went quiet, staring out the windows.)

"Let us change the subject. Dokuno, what of this COURT we are to visit?"

(Lenn) "Yes, I am really excited to see what this place is like."

"I've only heard in rumors for years that it's a major hovering garden slash facility school that can't be touched ever by the Xias. It teaches all that needs to know about life, learning 101, and the art of defense."

(Dokuno) "Not so much of all that is a rumor."

"Even better!"

(Dokuno) "Remember, this is a very highly respected facility."

(Lenn) "You got it!"

"Right!"

(I tried to get some rest as soon as the conversation was over, but I was too excited to even rest. I was always thinking about the hovering gardens hidden all over the world, but they were just rumors. Now I know that they exist. Master Gon had tried to explain to me about these hovering gardens, but I never really believed him. The hovering gardens were said to have been broken pieces of Validia. I hope to learn more)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 pm

*Voices in thought* "You have to take it slowly....

....You can't take on them...

...Why do you insist on facing them alone?... ...Go to Tiana, there you...

...you will find your answers... ...Sir, he's unstable...

...Abort!... Abort!... ...He's going berserk...

....You are a killer now... ...the first to control the fluid."

.............................................................................................................

*Lenn* "Dokuno, Dokuno!"

*As my eyes opened up from the sudden deep slumber I had awaken from, Lenn staring right into the face*

"Yes, yes Lenn."

*Lenn* "Sorry, Kai fell asleep and it seemed that you were having a pretty messed up dream."

"It's alright. You can't sleep?"

*Lenn* "Nope, unfortunately."

*turning towards the window, seeing the mountains still at a bit of distance. It was getting dark, the light of the evening sun had taken cover behind the mountains*

"We'll most likely rest at the old COURT."

*Lenn* "Why do you call it the old COURT, if you don't mind me asking. I mean, why not call it as it is... the hovering Garden."

"The hovering Garden is what is in the rumors spread throughout the world, but that doesn't make it's name. That's what it is, a hovering Garden, but it's called a COURT. A place that takes in children to adults, and helps them prepare for the real world, but there's more to it."

*Lenn* "What is more to it?"

"You will come to see it. All I can share for now to you is that when you join the Garden, you are to make a vow by blood and oath. Both in order to swear secrecy never to reveal or speak of the Garden in the outside world."

*Lenn went quiet and turned away towards her own window and then back to me*

*Lenn* "I will make that secrecy my own."

"..............................."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 10th / 7:09pm
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 am

{I laid in bed for hours just staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't relax and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking to myself and trying so hard to erase the memory of that poor cat. I got up out of the bed and walked to the dresser with the large mirror and stared into it. Walking closer to it and then turning my attention to the window, looking to the outside. I thought again that I wished that I wasn't on the near highest floor of the Xias building. I walked backwards, falling back into the bed and found myself staring at the ceiling once again. I was curious of the outside world and wished to see more of it. I was wondering from time to time when Victor might return. My mind drifted on and on to another thought as I laid there. A couple of light knocks came to the door. I raised off the bed and made my way towards the door}

"Who.... who is it?"

{Scientist Wei} "It's me, miss Tatiana, It's Wei."

{I opened the door, but only slightly to witness his face}

{Scientist Wei} "May I come in?"

{I opened the door all the way and let him in. He made his way in and closed the door behind him. His face seemed odd and he walked all the way to the bed. I back up to the wall next to the dresser with the large mirror and he suddenly walked closer. He stopped and than looked to the window and than back to me. He was pasting back and forth in the room and than made he way towards me. I was scared at first as he came closer. He walked to the side of me, still facing the dresser and then leaned over closer to me}

{Scientist Wei -whispering close to the left ear} "I know that you want to leave this place. I have been monitoring you on the security cam in your room. I know that you are always in deep thought and thinking of ways to leave to the outside. To explore and find your answers. I can get you out if of course you are willing to."

"How? I wouldn't be able to get further than ten levels down, more or less ten feet away from this room."

{Scientist Wei -whispering close to the left ear} "You just leave that to me."

{I was afraid at first to his strange attitude, but I did want to leave and see the world outside of this place}

"Do you know that you would surely be punished for your actions? What of the security? What of the sentries outside? Above all, what if Victor finds that I have gone missing?"

{Scientist Wei -whispering close to the left ear} "It's all okay miss Tatiana. Like I said before, leave all that to me. The camera feed has been looped and the guards are on different shifts. You need to tell me right now if you really want to go. I will not force you to do this if you do not wish to. Our path only has a very short time frame with a small window in it, so you must make a haste decision."

{I hesitated as first, but nodded in acceptance to the scientist. He nodded back and then walked to the bed where he laid a medical bag that I had just noticed}

{Scientist Wei} "I am technically here just to make a health check on you, but this was just a front."

{The scientist pulled out a long, white lab coat and handed it to me. I placed it on and then walked back up to him. He nodded to me}

{Scientist Wei} "Perfect, it fits nicely."

{He walked over to the door and peaked out. He had me wait in the room until he would return. I soon after peaked out the room as he left. There were two sentries walking the halls. The scientist walked up behind the first guard and took out a small syringe. The syringe was used and the guard fell quickly to the cold, hard floor of the halls. The scientist dragged the body of the guard back into the room and laid him next to the bed. When retuning to the halls, the scientist was surprised from behind by the second guard's question of where the first guard was. The unknown gesture was the response to the question and as soon as the second guard turned his back to the scientist, another syringe was taken out and used. Dragging the second guard into the room like the first and laying him next to the other guard by the bed. I was nervous of what was going on, but did not ask questions to the scientist. Only what I was told to do is the main focus in my mind. We both left the room and closed the door behind us. The scientist leaded me down the halls and to the stair-way. In the stair-way, I looked down the middle of all the stairs and it seemed like an eternal feet of steps down}

{Scientist Wei} "My apologies miss Tatiana, but we have to make our way down some levels to bypass the high securities."

{All I did was nod and we continued down}

"What level are we on?"

{Scientist Wei} "They had your room on the 88th floor and we just made our way down to the 80th floor."

{The scientist explained to me that we had to make our way down to the 60th floor to bypass the high personnel security. The 60th floor had an elevator that wasn't on the high securities}

{Scientist Wei} "See we have to bypass the biometric scanners in the elevators we are avoiding. The stair-way has to have clearance as well, which I have thanks to a couple of friends. I just hope that Mia is still standing by."

"Mia? You mean you aren't doing this all alone?"

{Scientist Wei} "Of course not. Taking the Xias alone is near suicidal. Only one man could do that?"

"One man, who is that?"

{Scientist Wei} "The man on the news. The one that comes and chooses his target from the Xias and assassinates them. The cameras and Xias security never know when it happens and has never even identified the man. Only that he comes from the deepest shadows."

{I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought about it once more and maybe it had something to do with the story that Victor had shared to me about. Maybe it had something to do with the missing Xias personnel I kept hearing about. We had come to a stop and made it to the the 60th floor. The conversation we had seemed to make the way downward faster. I was just grateful that it was down than up. My legs were a bit tired from all the steps, but I knew we couldn't stop for anything. The scientist took out a card with a wire attached to it and swiped it through a scanner, which let us through the door. We found ourselves in the lounge area where the other scientists were to relax and have a break until called back to duty. I was very nervous to be walking around there. There were still guards walking through the place. The scientist made me feel better as he whispered to me not to be so nervous and to just say hello and nod. We found the elevator that had less security in it than the rest. In the elevator, the scientist took off his white gloves and revealed a tattoo on his right wrist to the back side of his hand. It was a symbol of a circle with a square, a triangle, and a star with small writing within it. I didn't want to say anything. The elevator's doors opened up and we were in the place where they kept the small and large black vehicles. I was taken to another black, glossy, van-like vehicle though. One I had never been in before. The back doors swung wide open and there was a woman with a black and red gas mask on}

{Woman with gas mask} "Get in please!"

{I did what I was told and got into the vehicle. The doors slammed from behind and I was greeted by six other people in there. The scientist walked over to the passenger side of the vehicle and got in. He nodded to the driver as a signal to drive on. I was helped out the lab coat and handed a blanket, which I appreciated deeply}

{Woman with gas mask} "This is her? Cuter than I thought she was. We don't have that much time. Get A move on!"

{Driver} "I'm moving as fast as I can, any faster and they will be on to us."

{I could hardly see clearly through the dark tinted windows. We came to the last guard that checked the IDs of the scientist and the driver. Everyone else was suppose to play the part of computer repair and analysis crew. We made it out without being detected and no suspicious activity. For some reason, I already felt free. The excitement of taking that risk made me feel alive. Some thoughts still roamed my mind. The thought of who are these people that took me out of there? What will happen if and when Victor finds out I am missing? Finally, where is the man with the promise?
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 am

*The daylight had vanished, the moon was out and high above. The glorious reflection of it's shining beam of light upon the river's water. All across the land between us and the mountain was illuminated by it's light of strength. Full, high within the cold. Snow was coming for the year's round. The light of the moon was intensified by the white snow covered ground.*

*Lenn* "What time is it? It's seems like forever that we've been in this car."

"We'll be there soon."

*Kai* "That was a great nap."

*Lenn* "Ah, so you're up."

*Kai* "Yeah, I had a great dream. Wished it could have been longer."

*Lenn* "What was it about?"

*Kai* "Oh just my family and all of us. We were looking back at our journey with a laugh or two."

"............................"

*Lenn* "Sure that was a dream? Maybe it was the sight of the future."

*Kai* "Yeah."

*Lenn* "Dokuno? You have an expression that I haven't seen before. Almost like you're in a wonderful spirit."

"For years I have gazed upon the moon's face and all those times I have not seen it happy. Tonight, it welcomes us for once. For just this night, it shares it's full happiness to us. The moon, pale on most nights and red on others, it looks upon our planet knowing that it is slowly decaying. By the hands of people that abuse this planet, it is slowly dying."

*Kai* "Xias?"

"Not just Xias, but the creatures, and foul souls that live among it. Mortal men and women trying to defend it with their lives fail without a chance. Life seems to be taken for granted in today's time."

*For the time that I have lived, I have heard those words constantly day by day. The hearts and souls of this planet, whether good or evil could not harness their own minds to save or destroy this world. Only by the power of Pandora's will could they make that step. That is why I chose this path, to take on this destiny, even if it meant some kind of sacrifice in the end*

*Kai* "Hey look! What is that light in the distance?"

*Lenn* "It looks like a search light, wait no, there's more than one. There are ten of them!"

"The Crimson Garden."

*Not more than two miles away, an enormous aircraft floated in the sky. Starting from the near clear night atmosphere, it slowly descended downwards. The closer it got, the brighter it became. It's enormous structure was too large to describe. Even within the dark night, the moon's light would reveal it's gorgeous blood-red outside surface. For only a minute it stayed in place and then descend all the way down to the ground. The car continued on it's path towards it, still at it's normal speed*

*Kai* "Amazing! It's so huge."

*Lenn* "All this time I thought it was just a myth."

*We were under a mile away from the enormous structure. It had buried the bottom part of it's body deep into the earth's soil. The driver stopped the car and stared blankly at it*

"It's time to get out. Remember, be respectful and stay close to me."

*Both Lenn and Kai nodded and got out of the car. Walking up to the driver's window and nodding to him. Taking out the credit card chip and sliding it through a chip scanner of the driver's car. The driver backed up and turned the car around and returned in the direction from which we came. The bright lights of the garden surrounded all of us. It was so strong that you could feel the warmth of the concentrated beams. The garden's entrance slid horizontally at the base of it's structure for us. Allowing all of us passage in. There were almost two dozen men in uniforms standing at the entrance as we made our way inside. The horizontal entrance closed from behind as soon as the men in uniforms followed inside. Within what looked like a large lobby area of the garden, it seemed like a thousand eyes looked down upon us. Whispers surrounded the entire place by almost each soul there. A fairly tall man with glasses walked towards me. He had a slight limp to his walk. He too wore a uniform, everyone had a uniform. Each all crimson with black shoulder marks of the gardens symbol, which was of a rose, a cross, and wings behind it. This man that walked up to me didn't have the same colored symbol though, no it was a dark-blue version of the symbol. As we were face to face, he looked closer at my face and stared into my eyes with his own*

*Fairly tall man with limp* "We have missed you deeply sir, everything is ready for you."

*The man in front of me and the hundred of other people all around stood straight in attention and saluted with their right hand over their left shoulder and a slight bow of their head. Lenn and Kai looking confused as ever towards me and then all around*

*Lenn* "Dokuno... what is going on?"

*Men and Women all around* "Welcome to the Crimson Garden! Fal-ci Ek-hart valtori!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadows and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stones   Shadows and Stones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Stones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: