Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushing forward

Go down 
+2
spirit2rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th / 5:29am
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 am

*It was a brisk morning. For some reason you could still feel the outside air pass through the hallways of the Garden. I spotted Lenn with her gear and a basket of what looked like food. I had her wait in the main lobby while I went to get Kai. He wasn't in his room and I was concerned on his whereabouts. A door opened from behind me and from the area of where the student dorms were*

"......Kai?"

*Kai* "Yes, What, why are you looking at me like that? It was nothing, It was just... I was keeping her company and all. Stop looking at me like that."

"Kai, you're not being forced, but..."

*Kai* "I've made my decision since I joined you and everyone else. I'm going and sticking with you until the end."

*He held his staff tight and close to him. I could clearly see that he didn't want to really go, but at the same time, he did. He wanted to keep moving forward, for the sake of protecting her. Kai and I had met up with Lenn at the main lobby, but were stopped by Issac*

*Issac* "At least let me do something for you."

*He carried a Celtris-map. The small device would give us a nice range of the cities and towns as for as Tiana*

*Issac* "Alright, this is where we are, south of this city known as Papillon lumière. Its a an old city, but a very big tourist attraction. When you get there, they'll have a train station that will take you.... ah here, to Nora town. There you will be on your own to get to where you want. Now you mentioned mount Fusha right? In the East, we had a huge scanner pickup of geological signs of activity. We got another this morning at o'four-hundred hours. South to south-west. It'll take awhile before it fully rises, so you should have enough time if you leave now."

"Thankyou Issac."

*issac* "Just don't go and die on this Garden, got it? The Garden will never forget you and you have someone that you forgot to say goodbye to."

*I turned to see Kagome standing with a blade in her hands. She walked up to me and placed it inside my inner pocket of my jacket. She saluted me and then gave me a look that even I knew. It was the look that we'd see each other again*

"Both of you, take care of this place. That's an order."

*Both saluted once more*

*Issac* "The Garden has been in a silent hovering mode, but we can't be here for far too long. The city is about an hour away. You should be cleared of any outposts and creatures until you reach the walls of Papillon lumière. Now I can't let you all walk there so I've provided a Carrier jeep. It's unmarked and will shut down and burn up after you press the ignition button twice. No traces from it after use. Now go and save the world. We'll only be able to be contacted by a third-party satellite radio system if you ever need info on anything."

*Lenn* "Copy that!"

*We were taken to the vehicle storage area of the Garden. There wasn't much, but the carrier jeep was almost new. I sat in the driver seat and the bars on top shot out a clear, very light-blue tinted glass. Lenn and Kai opened the doors and hopped in. Lenn sat in the passenger seat and Kai sat in the back. We made sure we had everything before leaving. The thick black blade was next to Kai in the back. It was wrapped with a blanket for the time. I started the carrier jeep and saluted to both Issac and Kagome before taking off down the large ramp of the Garden. I Turned on the main and high bar lights to reveal the dirt road. On our way to Papillon lumière*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 am

(Leslie began to stir beneath a plain white sheet. He lifted his head and looked around with a frown on his face. His hand felt around for his revolver, but it wasn't near. Leslie huffed as he threw off the covers and sat on the edge of the low cot. His feet landed on something that felt like a drop of warm water but strangely plyable. Looking down he discovers Ted asleep, drooling and seemingly in the same painful state as before. Leslie made a disgusted face, wiped the drool on Ted's shirt, and walked ontop of him towards the nearest door.)

(Quinn walks down a hallway and makes an immediate right bumping into Leslie.)- "Hey...w.where are you going?.. Do you even know where you are?"

(Leslie looks at Quinn blankly, casts his gaze away, then continues walking around without a single word. Quinn wondered if she should chase after him but decided to give him his space. She walked into the room, found Ted on the floor and give him a soccer kick in the rib causing him to jump upright.)- "You could have slept on the couch there...Oh and...my foot ...it just slipped..heh"

(Ted rubs his ribs, and scruffles his hair to calm himself then suddenly tips backwards onto the floor. He forgot he was in pain, but obviously his body hadn't)- "Um..where are my Dimex pills..."

(Quinn tilts her head)- "Your..what?....Oh you mean that bottle Leslie had earlier?....*shrugs* Dunno...ask him...if you find him..."

(Ted wiggles onto his not so painful side)- "What do you mean IF I find him..where'd he go this time?"

(Quinn walks over to straighten the covers on the cot 'accidentally' stepping on Ted)- "...Hmm..Im not sure he didn't say when I asked...Huh...in fact he didn't seem much in the mood for chatting......His general direction was towards the small cafeteria north-corner...He'll be even more pissed about the food if that's what he wanted"

(Ted grimaced as he thought)- " ...Let me guess...no salad?"

(Quinn nods and sits on the newly straightened cot)- "Fraid so...Dr. Hule informed me ahead of time..."

(Ted makes a quizzical face)- "How the hell does he know what Leslie likes? I thought the hospital was the first place they ever met..."

(Quinn)- "..Hmm.. I don't know that either.. I never question him too much on things..You can ask him yourself.. He's checking up on that Tatiana girl.. I'm surprised she didn't have anything broken after the attack...Oh...shoot.."

(Ted face goes blank)- "What?.."

(Quinn stands up and touches the handle of the door)- "Leslie has about 10 minutes before his pain meds wear off.."

(Ted tries to facepalm but just aggrevates another injury)- "Alright we best find him eh?"

(Quinn let's go of the handle and turns around)- "...Wait...'We' ? How are you going to come along? You can't even stand.."

(Ted flicks a brow slyly)- "I'll just do it like babies do and crawl..."

(Quinn squinted curiously, then huffed)- "Well you're not looking up my skirt you perv...and open the door yourself!"

(Quinn slams the door behind her and rushes down the hall. Ted stares at the door and whines)- "Aw...dammit......*sigh*...Well ..I better get to crawlin"

(Leslie walks down the hall staring at the various paintings hung on the walls and mildly enjoying the plush carpeting under his feet. A room caught his attention as a soft blue light crept through the doorway. He walked in, discovers a large aquarium filled with six fish, and decides to take a closer look. Leslie spies three Geli, one Ji, and two he was unfamilar with. A voice speaks causing him to turn around)- "Those red ones are Pura full name Puradlese..."

(Leslie gives a faint smile which soon fades away as he turns to face the tank. His speaks low)- "You followed me back...Why?"

(The voice now recognized as Quinn)- "I...wanted to let you know you now have approximately 5minutes before your pain meds wear off...You should really head back to rest Leslie.."

(Leslie closes his eyes and almost whispers)- "Madame..."

(Quinn walks up to the tank and taps the glass lightly)- "Huh..that one must be sick...he's moving slow.."

(Leslie opens his eyes, leans over and pokes Quinn in the shoulder. She pulls back abit)- "What's that for?"

(Leslie)- "Didn't like it?...Figures....The fish was asleep...as you can see it's swimming around normally...but more than likely pissed off at you for waking it up..."

(Quinn looks at the swimming fish, then steps back. She notices Leslie's eyes glossed over and holds her own elbow as she speaks)- "Is..something the matter?...Did...you want to talk about something?"

(Leslie doesn't reply and his eyes would go back to normal. His mind was filled with questions. How did I make it this far? Where is my sister? Is Dimitri really gone? How can I carry on. Should I give up now? Does it even matter anymore?. Quinn stared as Leslie seemed frozen in time, reached out a hand, then lunged forward as Leslie faints from the pain.)- "Dammit...Where is that lazy Ted when you need him?...
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

[Kai] "are we going the right way?"

"ummm...according to this map thingy, yeah."

[Kai] "Dokuno, i didn't know you could drive."

[Dokuno] ".................."

"of course he can drive."

[Kai] "so the headmaster of that garden was you?"

"...sshhhh"

[Dokuno] "look there."

[we all looked towards the northern horizon. lights from the distance, over the hills. it hits the clouds from above with such colors]

"that's Papillon lumière? it's huge."

[the device in my hands had given off a series of beeps with flashing lights. it looked like it was giving off a message]

"what's happening?"

[Dokuno] "it's an advertisement."

"it's can do that?"

[Dokuno] "it picks up signals from a satellite source that pays for it to be on the air."

"hey look, this place it just huge and beautiful! its also having a live band come in. look i got Fenrir, Jousee, and... what?"

[Dokuno and Kai had given me a very confusing look. it led me to believe that they had never heard of these bands before]

"i happen to listen to music and follow certain bands. something wrong with that?"

[Dokuno continued to look forward, while Kai sat all the way back into the back seat and looked out the window]

"no way! Jupiter Trinity is here in Papillon lumière!?"

[Kai] "who are they?"

"They are this band with three members in it. They had hit the top music boards ten times in a row."

[Dokuno gave me a look that i didn't want to ask about]

"i know, don't worry, i'm just going to pick up an album and some food right before we get on the train."

[Kai] "hey, these sandwiches are tasty, Lenn!"

"really? thankyou, i had just changed up the meat and... hey! you've tasted them before!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm

(Ted crawls on his back down the hall, then stops once he's near the what looks like an upside down cafeteria. He rolls onto his side and strains to look up at the sign that read 'Eat at Your Own Risk'. His eyes widened, rubbed them, then read more carefully 'Everyone's Favourite Home Dish!')- "What the hell.. I could have...ah where is Leslie.."

(Ted returned to crawling backwards through the doorway, was immediately met with odd stares and whispers until he was finally approached by Hule from a nearby table.)

(Hule looks down at him, then reaches out a hand)- "You're still down there eh? Need some help?"

(Ted started to reach out his own hand, but remembered it would be useless.)- "Love it..but I'd only fall back over...I need my damn pills.. Hey have you seen Leslie at all?..."

(Hule stands up straight)- "Leslie passed out about 20minutes ago...So we brought him back into the room where Tatiana is resting for the moment. She's doing fine ...but I had to drug Leslie up considerably..."

(Ted lays flat on the ground in thought, then watches as a group of female staff walk by. One of them catches his gaze and gives him a hard kick in the ribs before catching up to the group. Hule chuckles, runs his hand over the back of his head, and grins)- "You know Ted....you have to be more careful...These ladies are no pushovers by any means...Battle scars...tell the tale.."

(Hule grabs Ted by the waist again and drags him to a near by booth. Ted adjust himself to fit then searches for his pack of cigarettes.)- "So...I need you to do me a favour Hule.."

(Hule sits, then leans against the back with a raised brow.)- "Oh?... And what might that be?...."

(Ted lights the single and takes a few puffs before letting it barely hang between his lips)- "I need you to get those pills from Leslie...I'm being a trooper...but this pain is unbearable..."

(Hule closes his eyes a moment, opens them and meets Ted eye to eye.)- "Let me get this straight...You want ME..to walk out of here...into the room where Leslie is staying and somehow survive a flurry of attacks on my very life for some pills?"

(Ted idly plays with the cigarette, then nods not breaking his gaze. Hule looks out at the group of staff and others eating and chatting, then looks at Ted)- "No."

(Ted slams his hands on the table)- "No?! ...Dammit come on! You have staff to heal you if you get injured..It's only a bottle...You yourself said Leslie's drugged up right?"

(Hule folds his arms)- "I said he's drugged and that was 20minutes ago. For all we know he may be awake now reading a book...I'm not doing it Ted. You're on you own.."

(Ted stares at Hule for a moment, then breaks his gaze with a sigh and tap of his ash.)- "Alright...Fine..It's ok...BUT...Can you at least carry me there?"

(Hule would growl softly under his breath)- "Fine I carry you. But once we're in the room I'm dropping you and walking away. I don't want to be hit by anything he throws at you. Then again..He doesn't have his revolver.."

(Ted shakes his head)- "He doesn't need a revolver...Hell were you even paying attention to that fight?! He held his own before he got waylaid. But Since Leslie's injured he won't want to fight much. See? It's perfect!"

(Hule places his forehead in his palm)- "Leslie seriously won't hesitate to kick your already broken ass.."

(Ted leans forward on the table)- "I bet he won't this time.."

(Hule meets eyes with Ted)- "I bet he will.."

(Ted reaches for his wallet and pulls out 500 dekus to which Hule adds his own)- "500 says he won't.."

(Hule)- "500 says he will. Whoever wins gets all. Deal?"

(Ted)- "Deal!"

(They both reach to shake hands but Ted agitates another injury and falls out of the booth.)

(Leslie walks around the room tossing things aside, flipping things over, and slings obscenities left and right. He looks behind him as Tatiana wakes up, walks up to her, and folds his arms)- "Have you seen my revolver?"

(Tatiana's hadn't even had a chance to open before he spoke. She sat up on the edge of the cot, yawned, stretched, then rubbed her eyes.)- "..No I haven't..I thought you always kept it near."

(Leslie looks at the ceiling)- "Sweety if it were near me I wouldn't even be waking you up now would I?..Since you haven't seen it..That leaves Hule, Quinn, or Ted...And if Ted has it I'm flushing these pills down the drain."

(Tatiana blinked as she watched Leslie continue to throw things all over the place, occasionally ducking and dodging to avoid getting hit)- "Maybe...No one has it.."

(Leslie stops, and turns around)- "What?"

(Tatiana stands up and walks near the door just in case)- "I said ....maybe no one has your revolver...Maybe it's still back at Eilcax'tarica...."

(Leslie had the face to say I hope you're joking and watched as Tatiana slinked closer to the doorway)- "If my revolver is not here then all hell will break loose. That gun cost me a LOT of dekus to have made...If..."

(Hule appeared with Ted in his arms at the doorway. Tatiana stepped away towards a chair as Leslie walked close. Hule froze with his hands around Ted's waist, and Ted struggled to get free)- "Hule...you can let me go now...This isn't apart of the plan...Hule? HUULLE?!!"

(Leslie stands right in front of Ted)- "Where is my revolver Ted?"

(Ted quirked a brow)- "Where's my Dimex..."

(Hule remained frozen, Ted and Leslie locked eyes, then Leslie pulls out the bottle from his chest)- "You want them?...Give me my revolver.."

(Ted gulped, then prodded Hule in the thigh)- "Give him the revolver Hule.."

(Hule remained from frozen, but quickly snapped out of it)- "Wait...What?! I don't have it...."

(Leslie looks at Ted, Ted looks at Hule, Hule looks at Tatiana, and Tatiana moves further away.)- "Who...has it?"

(Quinn stared at the jumble in the doorway, pushed past them into the room, then is face to face with Leslie)- "Wow hey! You're awake again...What's the meeting about?...*looks around*....Did...I...should I...leave?"

(Hule nudges Quinn)- "Give Leslie the revolver.."

(Quinn looks around at him)- "What revolver?..."

(Leslie pushes Quinn over to Tatiana, grabs Hule by the coat into the room, then slams shut the door)- "WHO HAS MY REVOLVER?!....No one is leaving until it's in my hand.."

Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 am

*We were almost to Papillon lumière's main road. After reaching there, it was just a couple of miles until we'd come to the main wall of the city. Lenn and Kai started to gather their belongings as I tried to find a decent place to stop the jeep. I decided to park it behind a large billboard with an advertisement of an alcoholic beverage. I strapped everything on the small book bag that Lenn had grabbed back at the Garden. She didn't mind it for the time being. I pressed the ignition button twice and we all stepped away*

*Kai* "Is something suppose to happen?"

*Lenn* "Maybe it was three times?"

"......................"

*Kai* "Maybe...."

*The jeep had sent out a small spark and then was engulfed in flames. After the fire had died down, the jeep slowly brushed away into the wind*

"Lets carry on, before anyone sees us."

*Lenn* "Anyone notice its a little colder than usual?"

*Kai* "The weather is doing what needs to be done around this time, and it is winter time."

"...We make way to the city and be done with it. Keep your guard up when we reach the city's main gate."

*We walked a good mile before being spotted by the outer posts of the city's watch guards*

*Watch guard trooper* "You three, what is your purpose of being here?"

*Before replying, I was cut off by Lenn*

*Lenn* "We came here for the Jupiter trinity concert!"

*I looked at Lenn and then back to the guard. Kai looks down and then at Lenn*

*Watch guard trooper* "Really now...... Well you best hurry and get a move on! They have been here playing since last night!"

*Lenn* "Wait, they play concerts through out the night to morning!?"

*Watch guard trooper* "Young lady, this place is a massive place for festivals, drunks, and crooks! There is hardly any sleeping around here."

*He summons another guard to bring us to the main gate and clear us for entry. We all stepped into the back of the guard's hover vehicle and traveled to the checkpoint. Arriving there, we were cautious to what they might do on the count of what we were all carrying*

*Checkpoint trooper* "Please place all foreign items, foods, and weapons on the conveyor belt."

*Each one of us did as told and awaited his response*

*Checkpoint trooper* "Can't be too careful out there and shit, but this is a bit over doing it, don't you think? I mean the young boy's staff is something I wouldn't mind at all, but miss, you have quite a collection of pistols and a blade."

*Lenn* "Oh yeah, you know us girls... we have to defend ourselves any way possible right?"

*Checkpoint trooper* "You just remember, I don't want to have any rukus or shit stirring up this city, got it!?"

*Lenn* "Yes, sir!"

*He gathered her items and Kai's staff, returning them to both. He saw me and asked for my name and about my silver sword. He didn't much ask about the black blade*

*Lenn* "I'm terribly sorry, he's a deaf-mute. That blade there is from a fair that he won from. Poor thing thinks he can fight."

*The trooper looks deeply as I stared down. He looks at both Lenn and Kai before finally stamping the official pass to go through. We walked on in and passed through the entrance hall to the city. I gave Lenn another look*

*Lenn* "What!? I had to think of something and we surely can't bring attention to you, now can we? Low profile, remember?"

".................."

*The halls to the inside were marble and stone. Past that was another set of large stone doors. As they opened up wide, we were blinded by lights of the massive city of Papillon lumière. People were dancing and jumping around. Eating, playing, betting, and entertaining. This city was very well much alive. We all stuck close together, as to not get separated. People were trying to sell us trinkets of all sorts and sizes. The deeper we went, the louder the music got*

*Lenn* "Look! The stage! Its them!"

".........................."

*Lenn pointed out the band that she had mentioned was on the Celtris-map. Three were indeed within the group. The song sounded alternative, rock. Sure I had known about music and bands, but It had been a long time since I could remember of just listening to it. There was a drummer, a bass player, and a guitarist. The guitarist seemed interesting the most. It was a young female. She stood in front of the tall microphone, wearing an orange, long-sleeved, fairly short at the waist, and shredded shirt. It was open, revealing her light, beautiful skin. A black bra that was tied at the front, and tattoos upon the left side of her chest and to the right of her belly button. The belly button had a piercing in it of a small silver star. Quite small, denim jeans, and a brown leather belt that hung at an angle. She had short to medium length hair, with a rockstar style attitude to it. A pair of orange headphones on her head to complete her look. As she turned facing the crowd, I had just noticed more tattoo markings of a line of blue stars down her left leg. She played a unique guitar. It was black, but if in a certain angle of the stage lights, it would look like it was all deep purple. Posters that the crowd had in their hands and on the ground around them had the bands picture and names on it. The guitarist of the band, Kira Tahara of Jupiter Trinity.
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

[The Mansion]

(In front of the mansion lie in smoking parts the Xias tank and their bodies splayed out on the ground. Leading up to the door way was a blackened and cracked walkway with shells from various guns. A few grenade pins would be found near the doorway, and once inside the the living room would be in disarray. Liquor bottles, cigarettes, and dirt line the floor, while lingerie would line the railing and ceiling lights.)

(Outside in the barn, a tall, built black horse with a glossy mane would be nudging, lightly hoofing, and whining at two legs hanging from the hay. Frustrated the horse let out the loudest scream it could muster and would seem to laugh in triumph as two bodies jumped out. Satisfied the horse ignored the two and walked to the other side of the barn to drink.)

(Oiji would stand there with straw stuck to his pants and socks, then tries to calm is beating heart)- "What in the hell is wrong with that thing??...."

(Laura would brush straw out of her hair, give it a hardy toss left and right, then straighten her eyelashes)- "I dunnnoooo..Maybe its hungrrryyy?....Aren't youuu the ooonne who like...clean them offf and alll thaat otheer stuuufff?"

(Oiji looks at Laura with a pissed expression)- "Hell no! I don't mess with these guys like that...Not after getting kicked in the head by one when I first started here...Dangerous beasts...Crazy even"

(The horse in the background snorts angrily at the comment and would stomp his hooves in protest. Oiji sees this, grabs Laura, and drags her towards the door)- "Oijiiiii did you noooot learnn the fiirst tiiime? Don't puuull on me liiike yoou oooown mmee!...It's tooooo eaarrly for this shiiit...."

(Oiji lets go of her then continues towards the barn door. Laura watches as the horse trots after him and gives a few mock kicks as he makes it through. Tossing it's mane and leaving it's mark, it walks to Laura giving her a gentle nuzzle.)- "Yeaaah you shoooow hiiim...Atleeast you knooow how to treeeat a laaadyyy..."

(Oiji stares through the doorway in disbelieve and sighs)- "Dangerous!...You coming or not?...Since Trahan isn't here I gotta cook"

(Laura gives the horse a stroke on the face and a kiss on the nose, then makes a confused face)- "Oh Toraaah....Can yooou eveen coooook?.. I want waaffffllleess"

(Laura pats the horse one last time, then chases after Oiji. Cervus walks by with overalls and a shovel in his hand, then nearly hits the barn wall as Laura runs by natural. Laura turns around)- "Cervuuuuuuus....Lessliee's hooorse is liiike....hunggrrryy...Feeeed iiiittt. Okaaay? Thaaaaaanks!"

(Cervus just stands there as she runs off, takes another look, and reaches for a flask in his overall pocket taking a long swig)

(Inside the mansion everyone was being woken up by Oiji who dodged pillows, shoes, and fists)- "Everyone up!!! Dressed and UP!! Come on dammit!"

(Consuela the maid wakes up in her room upstairs. She dresses in a simple blue terry cloth robe and puts on her slippers. She opens her room door, and as she yawns while walking towards the stairs she notices a pair of lingerie on the chandelier. In denial she keeps walking until she reaches the railing. Carefully she leans over and her eyes widen)- " ¿Pero qué coño ha pasado aquí? (What the hell has happened here?)...."

(Consuela walks down the stairs and everyone turns to look at her, then each other, the ceiling, then her again with embarrassment on their faces)- "...Eh?...."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

{I was happy to have made it out of that room. Everyone inside was trying to calm down Madame Leslie. He was throwing items left and right out of the room. I couldn't remember exactly what had happened before the incident at that place. I walked down the small corridor. The place seemed peaceful. I wanted to give some time to the others before returning}

{Little female girl} "Hello there miss, I'm Delfina. Are you hurt?"

"Hello there little one, I'm not hurt. Where are you from, if I might ask?"

{Delfina} "I'm from a place called Ghroto. It's a small place. My mother and I came here to be safe. Dr. Hule is so nice. Not like anyone else I've met in my life."

{She runs away before I could say anything else. As I watched her run away, she slowly fades away. Was she really there? What did I just witness?}

{Madame Leslie screaming from his room} "Where the hell is my revolver!?"

{I carried on in the direction I was in. I dropped down to my knees, fast and hard. What was I feeling. The same as before? No something was wrong. Something seemed dark and painful. I was given a vision. My eyes burned with such pain and hatred}

{Unknown voice in mind} "Lets have a drink, shall we. I know the best place."

{Was this happening. It feels so real. What is this? I was scared. I tried to scream, but something was holding me back. The vision of a couple of shadows talking to each other. I regained my own strength and got up quickly off the floor. I ran back to the room and tried to share my vision, but Ted was hanging on to Dr. Hule for dear life. They were still at it}
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

*The concert was over and we decided to head over to the train station. It seemed like thousands of people were there. Just all in the way and hard to pass. I tried to push forward, but no good with all the shoving, kicking, and even struggling to get to the back of them. The crowd security came up to us and assisted us to the front. We had given him the explanation of getting to the train station, but he kept moving us to the front*

*Security guard* "Please, I insist. Come this way and I shall make sure you make it there."

*We took his assistance and followed close behind. Everyone yelling around up. Screaming for an encore. I made sure that both Lenn and Kai were behind me*

*Lenn* "This place is wild!"

"Keep close!"

*The crowd seemed to get thicker each step we took towards the stage. We were taken behind it and it was much quieter. I didn't know what to expect. Were we taken to an ambush? Why did he want to help us?*

*Kai* "Where are we going?"

*Lenn* "Hopefully closer to the station."

*Security guard* "Please, wait here."

*He had pointed his finger to me and had asked Lenn and Kai to please wait in the other room*

*Lenn* "We're not going anywhere without Dok... without him!"

*Security guard* "Very well."

*We waited for some kind of sign why we were brought here, but the man did not explain his purpose. Silence filled the room and I was cautious of the area. This was a very spacious room. The sound of foot steps came from behind, but we were suddenly attacked from the front. A deep-blue, glossy, and long item came hurling towards the three of us. It clings to the wall behind us, embedded into the hard, thick, and grey plastered wall*

*Lenn* "What the hell!? I..is that a guitar? That looks like..."

*Without warning, the guitar's strings unraveled from it and spread out to attack us. Multiple small plastic pieces came from all directions of the room. Each nearly hitting us. My blade is taken out, as Lenn pulls out hers as well. Kai was in between us with his staff. I repelled the strings and pieces, and noticed a figure moving around us at the same moment*

*Voice in the darkness* "Hmph... hahahah!"

*Lenn* "Come on, coward-ass!"

*The guitar that was embedded in the wall earlier was gone. It hurls like a boomerang through the room and over us. As it disappears into the darkness, we could hear it come back, but from which direction? Lenn is hit by one of the pieces, and then hit hard by the guitar. She goes down as well as Kai*

*Voice in the darkness* "Once there were three, and now there is one. What ever will he do?"

"................................."

*Voice in the darkness* "Speechless I see."

*I play their little game and run forward into the darkness. I could hear the foot steps as if they were right next to me. I stop and then suddenly jumping straight up. I feel the hovering object pass my head and follow it. If it hurls through the air, someone has to be the doing the casting. I try to chase the sound of it down. As it stops, I stop. The lights suddenly turn on all around the large room. I had taken a leap towards the ceiling where a bit of darkness still lingered. The assailant walks out and reveals their identity. As I should have known*

*Kira* "I knew not to underestimate the man with no name. Or should I say, Okami!"

*I dropped down and came face to face with her*

*Kira* "It's been a long time. You're a hard man to find!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:33 am

[The Mansion]

(Consuela mumbles to herself as she looks at the damage done to the living room, lounge, and other rooms on the first floor. She shook her head, pointed, and cringed in each room she entered. When done Consuela wandered into the kitchen where Oiji would be found preparing a very large bowl of waffle batter)- "Oiji what happen in there? It huge mess! Madam Leslie no like when return...."

(Oiji clears his throat as he pour the batter into a large waffle maker. He places the bowl back on the table, closes the lid, then wipes his hands.)- "Well...see ...The Xias tried to invade the mansion yesterday...and well the girls grabbed some guns and we all went to work.."

(Consuela sat on the tall stool, rested her arms on the table's top, then begins idly playing with the salt and pepper shakers)- "Even-a...Caro-line?"

(Oji reaches for a glass of water he set out and takes a sip)- "Oh nooo no no noooo... She stayed inside with about 40 other girls...*takes another drink then sets the glass down*... I thought they were afraid until after we defeated the soldiers and I came to check on them... As usual they were doing their nails... I couldn't even get them to patch me up after I took a few in the arm..."

(Consuela mumbled under her breath once more, then spoke out loud)-Oi... Oi, Necesito un trago...(I need a drink)."

(Oiji smiles, walks over to a cabinet on the west side of the kitchen, and pulls out a bottle of wine. He places the bottle on the counter, then kneels to reach an etched glass cabinet to which he retrieves two black tinted wine glasses. He carries the items near Consuela, puts the glasses side by side, opens the bottle, and expertly pours the wine into both glasses in a smooth back and forth motion. Oiji caps the wine, slides it off to the side and hands Consuela her glass.)- "Don't drink too much of it...I think that was the last bottle unless I run across more in the cellar behind the mansion."

(Laura's two boys run down the stairs, into the kitchen, then chase each other around Oiji legs. They soon stop as they smell the waffles, then begin tugging and begging)- "Waffles!! I want waffles!!! Hungryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

(Oiji grabs both of them by the back of their shirt, but Ziar wiggles free and kicks Oiji in the back of the leg. Laura growls under her breath as she catches him in the act and motions for him. Ziar hangs his head as he shuffles towards her, and is drug off by his ear.)

(Taylor hangs freely in Oiji's grip, watches Ziar get pulled off, then looks around not sure what to do. Oiji let's him go, and rubs the back of his leg)- "Damn kid..She better give him one for me......Huh?"

(Oiji turns around and sees smoke rise from the waffles. Hurriedly he lifts the lid, quickly pulls away as he burns himself, then uses a mitt to pull the tray out of the waffle maker and tosses it in cold water. He lets out a big sigh of relief and leans over the sink with his hands behind his head. Consuela laughs between sips and couldn't figure if it was genuine or of the fact that she drank the rest of the wine left in the bottle.)- "What's so funny?....Oh..no...you didn't!... Please say you didn't!?... *Oiji runs over to find the bottle empty*...Ahhhhhhhh...whyy!!???....Leslie is not going to just kill us now...."

(Laura walks back into the room. Ziar trails behind her with his face hidden under a new shirt. She stares at the tray in the sink, then at Oiji)- "Oh.....my...Toraaaahh....I kneeew you coooould't cooook...Dammit I wanted waaaafffllles...Now what do Ii eeeat?"

(Oiji sets out bowls, spoons, a gallon of milk and slams a box of Lucky O's on the counter)- "Eat up!..."

(Laura sits down, and pours out a bowl while whispering)- "Shit"

[Back at Filvia]

(Leslie would tug, scratch, and yell at Ted as he clung to Hule furiously. Hule struggled to push Ted off as Leslie began punching him)- "Hey come oon let me gooo!!!.. LET ME GO!!!"

(Quinn watched as Leslie ripped off Ted's shirt, then eventually Hule pushes Ted off which causes him and Leslie to fall over. Horrified Hule tries to turn and run, but bumps into an orderly knocking the pain pills off the tray he held onto the floor.)- "Hey those are..."

(Leslie would have Ted in a headlock, Quinn and Tatiana would struggle to pull them apart.)- "Last time...WHERE....IS...MY....REVOLVER?!.."

(Ted's face turns a light red as he struggles to hold off Leslie while already in a lot of pain)- "I told you I don't know...Hule....said it's probably still at Eilcax...There's nothing we .....can...do...Besides...what are you going to do.....Shoot me?"

(Leslie growls under his breath and tries to choke Ted harder, before he's finally pulled off. The orderly pins down Leslie along with Quinn. Hule takes off his coat and sighs with only a bit of relief. Tatiana wipes off a small amount of sweat, stands up, then holds her elbows.)- "I...think..we..should leave.."

(Hule looks at her, and thought to question her but decides not too. He looks down at Leslie who's passed out from the pain killers wearing off, and then to Ted who crawled towards Leslie to retrieve his pills.)- "Yes!"

(Ted pops an orange pill from the bottle, places it in his pocket, and sighs with relief as his body slowly heals.)- "Ahh.. yess...*Looks to Hule*...So where are we headed then?."

(Quinn stands up next to him)- "You guys are going to Uter"

(Hule makes a curious face)- " 'You guys'? You mean you aren't coming?"

(Quinn shakes her head furiously)- "NOOOOOOooo. Too much excitement for me. That's the most excitement I've been apart of besides when I trained as a guard...Nope I'm staying here."

(Hule shuffles)- "You do understand this place isn't going to be safe for long right?"

(Quinn thinks for a moment, then nods)- "Yea but I'm not meant for this open road type activity. I'm going to stay here and wait it out. If the air gets too thick I have a few places to just in case."

(Hule nods and turns away. Quinn walks to his side and hands him her pistol from its holster)- "Give this pistol to Leslie it's one I found in the weapons cache at Eilcax'tarica. The top half is a regular pistol, the lower half is a shotgun...It's ammo is low..but Since you're heading to Uter and..hoping you survive...you'll find plenty of weapons and ammo to refill this with..."

(Ted rubs his arms, rolls his shoulders, then tap dances to see if everything is in working order. Hule takes the gun from Quinn along with it's holster.)- "Thanks I'm sure he'll be happy to use this.."

(Hule motions for the orderly, gives him orders, and watches him run off. Quinn looks around)- "Tatiana..will you need any more pain killers yourself?"

(Tatiana shook her head no, and started to pace away. Quinn watched her for a moment then walked up to Leslie looking at his pale face whispering.)- "How did you survive?"

(Everything had finally settled down, and an hour later the orderly returns with keys to the land Rover which is now fully gassed, and maintained.)- "Everything is set Sir. The girls packed in some food, and first aid supplies as well."

(Hule takes the key, then looks around the room before turning off the light and closing the door to his office. They both head down the hall)- "Thank you. And the others?"

(The orderly shifts his weight)- "I did as you said and made sure Leslie was to remain unconscious. The pain killers are also in the first aid Sir...The guy and girl are already seated also"

(Hule smiles as they walk to an elevator and head up)- "Good..good...Don't need any casualties Ha ha!"

(Ted played with the steering wheel of the Rover, turning left, and right until he accidentally locks it in place. Sighing he turns back to see Tatiana is inthought, then he reaches over to bother Leslie while he lay unconscious. Chuckling he tries to step into the backseat but is somehow punched by Leslie and falls out of the Rover.)- "U..uh...Ow....help?"

(Tatiana leans on the door and looks down at Ted, then shrugs and goes back to thinking. Hule makes it outside and sighs as he sees Ted on the ground again.)- You owe me my 500 dekus by the way.. Ha"

(Ted stands up bracing his sore arm)- "Ahh...I was only playing around you know..But..If you insist..."

(Hule walks towards the truck)- "Give it to me once we're in the Rover..Oh and next time make sure the top is up.."

(The orderly opens the garage gate and Hule drives up to it. The orderly bows, then watches as they drive off. Quinn appears next to him, he folds his arms and sighs)- "Good luck Sir..."

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 am

(Grim) - "Jesus, I hate this fucking place. Never thought I'd come back to it again. Makes me want to throw up my insides."

- "Quiet, we first need to deal with something."

(The foul stench raised my nose hairs. The smell of those that bathed in fear and sweat. I could almost smell what Grim was smelling. I had the urge to set this place anew. The entire Xias building's first floor was pitiful, just tiring to even place my sights on. Grim had looks coming from every corner of this place. He fed off their fear. We had stepped into the steel-door elevator and stopped at the top office floor. I was first to walk in and see the useless soldiers guarding the main office doors of Merick's room)

(Xias soldier #1) - "Sorry sir, you cannot come in. Mr. Falson is not to be disturbed for any reason."

(How dare they even try to stop me. To be standing right in front of me. I stood there while turning my head to the side. Ten strings, attached to blades soared past my body and stuck into every soldier there. First, their throats were sliced open, so they could not scream. Second, the limbs were cut straight through. Third, each one had their armor ripped apart and their skin torn from their body. I stepped past each one, laying there as they were being consumed by the satisfied companion of mine. I walked through the doors, seeing Merick trying to smoke a fresh cigar)

(Merick) - "W..what is the meaning of all this!!!"

- "I take it you lost the war? You came here, trying to retaliate? You are pathetic Merick!"

(Merick) - "You are hereby terminated! Do you hear me, you piece of shit! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

(I slide my weapon of destruction out, fully for him to see it's incredible masterpiece. The tip of it points at his face. He tries to show no fear, but his eyes do not lie. They were filled with pure fear. I ran with great haste and end up on top of his desk. I looked down on him. His cigar falls to the floor)

(Merick) - "Victor! Wait, wait! I control you! You would be nothing, but fuck without me! You kill me and it's all over! All over!"

(He tried to bargain like this? Both his hands, palmed the desk fully. I turn away from him and slam the tip of my weapon deep through his right hand. He screams and tries to pull, but only makes it worse)

- "Tell me, what makes you think I need you, Merick?"

(Before he answers, Grim had finished his business and entered the office. He stares at Merick and laughs with the most evil cackle to it)

(Grim) - "Hello boss! Miss the shit out of me???"

(Merick) - "W...who...are...you? W..whats...going on?"

(Grim) - "That's right, you wouldn't remember me, would you? Not like this anyways. Shit it's me boss, good'o fucking Grim!"

(As more Xias soldiers had entered from the elevator, they were slashed over and over again by the steel, blood-stained blades hanging about. Each soldier was given a fate far worse than the last man)

(Grim) - "You like the new look?"

(Merick) - "What will you accomplish by killing me Victor!?"

- "I see this world filled with pain and filth! I'm trying to save it. You Merick, are filth. Something that needs to be eradicated to begin my step to making my world come true. Do not worry, for you shall return anew with life with much more meaning to it. You will be welcomed with open arms in my new world."

(Merick) - "Victor! Victor! VICTOR, you fucking listen to me right now! Don't do this!"

(I took the large blade out of his hand and stared for bit at the tip where the blood of his ran down the side. I then turned back at him and dived my blade into his stomach until it pierced through the back of the leather chair. Blood erupted form his mouth and he tries to brace the pain as I went in deeper. My finger reaches for the trigger upon my blade and a loud click was created. Merick's skin slowly melts. He screams and gurgles blood as he soon becomes nothing more than a thick pool of blood and left over chunks of bones)

(Grim) - "What a fucking shame. Probably a god damn tasty treat, but honestly, too much fat....maybe"

(I walk over to the window, looking down at the bright-lit city of Tiana. Grim tries to scrape up the pool of blood on the floor. A thought had just occurred to me)

- "Grim, this place is no more. Nothing may stop us now. We find Tatiana and get to the mountain. It will be complete then."

(Grim) - "How the hell are we going to find this damn mountain?"

- "Tatiana will guide us to it. I'm sure of it."

(I carried my weapon out of the office and within the elevator. Grim still licking his blades. As we stepped out together, everyone looked at us, but we care not for their poor souls. Their pain were nothing to us. They would each get what is coming. Scientists, business suits, and even janitors showed pure fear as we existed the building. It was earlier in the day than I had thought)

- "Lets have a drink, shall we? I know the best place."

(Grim) - "Is there going to be more of what I just had?"

- "Might be. You remember the tavern we went to awhile back? Lets go and see it again."

(Grim) - "Wasn't that place all shot up and closed down?"

- "It has to be up and running to bring back business now, right. In any case, the last report of the Xias communications were a few miles off of that place. Lets go and see if they need any help from us. It's time we take this into our own hands, or blades if you will."

(Grim) - "hhhaaaahahahahahahhhahahahahahah!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 pm

(Ted would be asleep with his feet spread out on the driver's armrest. Leslie would look at the new gun in his hand and tries to find a way to load and unload it. Tatiana would be leaned against the rover's window looking out at the rocky terrain they drove over.)

(Leslie continues fiddling with the gun and speaks without looking up.)- "Are we there yet?"

(Hule looks into his rear view mirror and is met with Leslie's upward gaze.)- "Uhm.....no...We're about an hour or two away from it...Just be patient.."

(They both locked eyes and an eerie chill crept into the rover. Tatiana turned her attention to them, then focused on Hule and a huge boulder not far from in front of them.)- "Hule!! Watch out!!!!"

(Hule looks up with his eyes nearly popping out, and makes a hard right then an unstable left causing them to flip over three times before stopping.)

(Ted would wake up outside of the rover, blinks, then looks around)- "....What....just...happened?"

(A few minutes later Tatiana and Leslie climb out from under the rover, then Leslie heads towards the driver's door. He shakes Hule who is unconscious, unhooks his seat belt and drags him out)- "Great just great...I'm not even appropriately dressed for this type of situation....Hule wake the hell up!"

(Leslie begins to slap Hule across the face, with Ted crawling around in the background. Finally Hule wakes up, rubs his head, and looks around)- "....Huhm.......Well that wasn't supposed to happen..."

(Tatiana frowns as a cold wind cuts through them causing her to turn her back against it. Ted stands up, taps dances, then moves his body oddly. Leslie helps Hule stand up, then walks up to Ted)- "........"

(Ted looks around, then rubs the back of his head nervously.)- "Heh....Need something?"

(Hule looks at the damage to the rover, then reaches in to grab the guns and the first aid kit)- "We'll have to walk from here on..."

(They all stare at him)- "What?!"

(Hule takes a step back)- "Yes...walk...the rover...it's dead...but we still have a bit of food and aid in this box here. We'll be fine I assure you....What can go wrong?"

(The three look at each other and sigh deeply before making their steps forward. Leslie stops Ted then jumps into his arms.)- "You will carry me. I really don't feel like walking...and....don't....drop me...."

(Ted growls as he walks with him is his arms, thinking to himself)- "You really need to drop a few lbs.."

(Leslie saw the expression on his face and digs his nails into the back of his neck)- "I know what you're thinking...You're lucky I'm tired...VERY lucky...."

(Ted makes an odd painful face as he keeps walking. Hule uses the newest acquired rifle as a walking stick and would recklessly hit away a few rocks near him. The cold seemed to grow the further they went into the direction of Uter, and snow could be seen in the far distance.)

(Leslie clings tighter)- "Um....Hule....are you...sure we're going the right way?....It's...a ..beyond cold"

(Hule slows his pace and walks along side Tatiana and Ted)- "Yea we are....In fact....This is the only sign you know you're in the right direction.... If we moved a few miles east or west...There wouldn't be any snow at all...In fact it wouldn't even be this cold...You see...Uter...is...or was...an arctic experiment city...The Xias installed special satellites way above the atmosphere in a direct line from Uter, a quarter of a way to Filvia and then in the opposite direction a quarter of the way to Izra...."

(Leslie)- "So let me get this straight. The closer we get the colder it is...Then when we're on top of it...We'll be practically icicles..."

(Hule chuckles softly causing his breath to come out in small clouds.)- "Sort of yes that's why I am holding on to this kit for dear life. See once we arrive I have to give each of us a shot rightly named Thaw. We will be warmed without repercussion for about an hour maybe pushing it to an hour and a half....Because if Uter is indeed taken over we want to have the advantage of warmth which will make us all quicker.."

(Ted shifts Leslie in his arms and nearly trips. He smiles weakly and is scratched again)- "Grrrr....ooww....Um....ha....ow...So...this...Izra....gang..what do they look like?...I mean...you said they come from a moderately cold place...so wouldn't they have the advantage over us?"

(Hule squints as a another wind gusts)- "Yes and no...They may know the layout of Uter or at least SOME of the layout. We would have the advantage of speed, and skill with weapons..."

(Leslie continues clawing Ted)- "But...Hule...you did say as you drove that Uter has nothing but weapons and ammo right...So..technically they REALLY have the advantage over us.."

(Hule stops in his tracks and turns around with a puzzled look on his face)- "....You're.....right I did mention.....Oh damn.......hmm...Have you figured out Quinn's gun yet?...We may need your speedy shooting"

(Leslie rolls his eyes)- "It's not impossible to load but it's unattractive and very cumbersome......And plus it's not my revolver...I had that customized heavily...This gun..I say I could pull off about 60 shots at a time and that's it."

(Everyone fainted in unison at hearing the number, except Ted who was holding him. Tatiana and Hule quickly stand up)- "60?!....How many...shots were you..."

(Leslie thinks)- "About 100-120..I lose track...I'm just focused on staying the hell alive and putting the other person down first.."

(Hule stares, turns in a confused circle, then decides to keep walking forward mumbling to himself- "60?!...120?!..How...why...it's..insane"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:21 pm

*Kira* "No, not a man precisely, right?"

*The girl stood in place with the guitar in hand and looked up at me. I dropped down and made a final assault towards her. She makes the first strike at me. The guitar unleashes a unique attack. It first detaches at the neck and a long rope of metal follows to the body. The body of it reveals a set of red, thin blades from it. I parry and evade. Rolling as the swinging obstacle hurls towards me*

*Kira* "Ten years I've waited for this, ten long years have I wanted to find and kill you!"

*Kai appears from behind her and tries to take her down with his staff, but she is quick and evades. She goes after him next. Just before she makes a death blow to him, I intervene and slide my blade in front of her face. She holds back and changes once again to me. The sound of quick, light steps in the background and suddenly Lenn flips over both of us, firing a single shot right between us. We split up and go at it again. Lenn and I switch positions and both her and Kira are face to face*

*Kira* "You got what it takes!?"

*The guitar's strings loosen up and fly all about between them. They wrap around Lenn's neck, but before anything could be attempted, My blade finds it's way into them and cuts them without effort*

*Kira* "Hmmph"

*The left over strings come back to the instrument and return to the neck. It is then placed back together to whole and she pulls out the same piece of plastic that had been thrown at me earlier. The plastic piece comes crashing down onto the strings of the guitar, making a loud, unbearable sound. Lenn tries to concentrates a shot at her, but misses. Kai, on his knees, holding his ears. Without noticing, he slams his staff at the ground and it emits and sonic pulse throughout the floor, disrupting her. Lenn rushes in and fires the small piece out of her hand. I follow behind and disarm her. Kai, still a bit shaken by the sound, keeps his staff at the ready. My blade held at Kira's face, while Lenn had her at gun point from behind*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 pm

[Dokuno holds his blade steady, but she still makes a move. She shields herself with her guitar and deflects my shot. Dokuno is pushed away by it soon after]

"i've had just about enough!"

[Kira] "that makes both of us then sweetheart!"

[i evade her constant attacks. She swings left and right, just nearly hitting me. i flip backwards, evading her last attempt strike]

[Kira] "you vallah-monkey, stay still!"

[i was out on my pistol that i had grabbed from the mansion. it was time to end this. i reached both hands behind me, beneath my jacket and pulled out two handguns. one with a silver sliding shaft, the other pure black. i held them out in front of her]

[Kira] "pretty girl with alotta guts got some fancy toys!"

[i pray to myself before pulling the triggers. a single shot fires from both. she evades one and deflects the other. when she thinks she evads them, her ears catches the sound of something rapidly coming back to her. she ducts down trying to figure out how it is possible for the bullet to still be traveling. the single bullet that was evaded was still live. she hears it coming towards her and it hits the ground between her feet]

[Kira] "how did you do that!?"

[without a word, i felt the entities from inside the guns. whispers invaded my mind. from my wrists to my finger tips, deep-blue vains appeared. They fed the two handguns trust and soon the whispers became a bit louder. i flip backwards again, this time in the air. firing a barrage of bullets down upon her. she tried to deflect each one, but every other bullet that was deflected would still be live and come back to her. she takes a hit from the back and falls to the ground hard. she slowly tries to return to her feet, but is held down by the agonizing pain of the bullet inside her]

"do you yield?"

[she picks herself up fully and attacks. i fire one bullet into the air and it divides into eight, raining down on her. she takes another six to the chest and drops to her knees just before falling completely on her back. Dokuno rushes in and stands over her. he kicks the guitar away from her hands. she was finally down and had no other choice but to submit. i placed my handguns back into the holsters behind, but before one of them could fully be placed back, the backstage guard comes running in with a fire-axe. I fire another hail of bullets at him. the axe is shot away, and he takes a dozen of the rest of the shots fired. i holstered the gun fully and my hands soon lose the deep-blue vains that appear upon my hands]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm

*With great concentration, I placed both my hands, faced down towards Kira and sent out a powerful energy of light. Sparks of electric energy flowed from my hands into the light. Both engulfing Kira's body. She cringes with her teeth to the pain and energy taking over her body. The bullets inside were dissolving away and her severe wounds were closing up. Healed and confused, Kira stands up with fight regained inside her*

*Kira* "Why, why do you save me. After the years of making my life a living hell, do you insist on making it worse by keeping me alive!?"

"..................................."

*Kira* "Speak!"

"Put the past behind you, we have a destination to get to."

*Kira* "Hold it! You come here and watch one of my concerts, beat me down to my last breath, save my life, and now you leave!?"

"We happened to just be here at the same time of your concert. You attacked us, and we defended. We set a course to mount Fusha. We first have to get to Nora town. After that, it's the city of rain."

*Kira* "Tell me, why did you do it!?"

*Lenn* "What is she going on about?"

*Kira* "Oh! He never told you, did he. Well he is just full of mystery. Dokuno Okami, an ex-Xias."

"That past is dead and gone. I did what I had to do in there and got out. What about you? As I recall, you were but four-teen the last time we met. Time does play tricks on us. You never did ask how long has it been. The day we first met, I was still much older and wiser than you. Our friendship was still true back then."

*Kira* "You were part of the Xias back then!?!? You bastard, you used me!?"

"Like I said, much wiser than you. I was placed around you because your mother's friend was a Xias. I was keeping an eye on her. She was going to kill your father after they didn't need him anymore. Your father was part of the pharmaceutical department that was against the Xias right?"

*Kira* "Shut up right now Dokuno!"

"He wasn't part of the faction that was against the Xias. He was part of the informative team that was to keep an eye on the company against the Xias. Kira, your father was a Xias spy. He gave up every detail and handed it to the Xias."

*Kira* "You killed him! You killed him! You took him away from my mother and I. We both had nothing left after he was gone. All there was left was a letter with money and a deed to move from there. It didn't help us cope for what we had lost."

"I'm am sorry. I had to do something to bring peace to Tiana. Your father...Farris..."

*Kira* "Do not speak his name!"

"He was carrying a vial that contained the end of Tiana. The Xias wanted Tiana to be wiped from the planet. They wanted 300,000 souls gone. Men, women, children, animals, and creature folk to disappear. Tiana wasn't going to be a new world order, Tiana was the order."

*I sheathed my sword and walked away from Kira. Lenn and Kai followed close behind*

*Kira* "Wait!"

*She runs up next to me and wipes her tears. The guitar placed upon her back and takes the lead*

*Kira* "You're going to need help getting to Nora town. Xias pigs have this place locked down."

*Before going any further. I asked Kai to try and pulse the ground again. As he did, I placed my right hand firmly on the ground and with the pulse, sent out the same energy towards the body of the guard. His body shifts from left to right and he lets out a loud scream before waking up to feel his body for the places that he was shot. I looked to Kira and she nods. We continue out of the large back room and outdoor to one of the main streets of Papillon lumière*

*Kira* "This street hasn't been a main interest to them. Just beyond the stores is the train station."

*The loud humming sound of the train was in the distance. We were close and didn't need to pick up anything. Lenn made sure the surrounding was alright*

*Lenn* "Everything outside seems to be okay for now. Wait, there looks like a lot of activity inside the train station."

*Approaching the station, the inside was filled with a large Xias checkpoint. Far advanced and serious than the entrance*

*Kai* "This is unbelievable."

*Lenn* "Looks like they don't want anyone suspicious coming or going."

*Xias official* "All passengers please check in all bags and yourself through the readers. Quickly now."

*Kira* "As soon as I give the signal, make way to the train."

*She moves and runs up between a heavily-armed group of Xias*

*Kira* "Everyone, there are spies here. Stop them!"

*She points her finger towards us and we were soon surrounded by most of the Xias there*

*Xias Solder* "Do not move! Lets see those hands now!"

*Kira unleashes her guitar into the air and in a boomerang-like motion, takes out the Xias around us. The rest turn their attention to Kira and before they could fire, the strings of the guitar wrap around their necks and jerk them down to the hard linoleum floor. She nods and we make our way to the train. It was a strange way to get on the train, but we did manage to get on without us even bringing back our weapons. The doors close behind us and the Xias fire rounds at the train. As the firing guns turn back to Kira, the train starts to move forward out of the station. The train makes it out completely. Surprisingly none of the cleared passengers there were hurt. We looked back at the train station, moving away from us. Thuds and banging on the top of the train. With the help of Lenn, we opened the train doors and Kira swings inside from the top*

*Kira* "Everyone made it? Ah good!"

*Lenn* "What kind of plan was that!?"

*Kira* "It worked didn't?"

"......................................"

*We all sat down. Most of the passengers that were in our train compartment moved to the next. We didn't mind, after all the Xias surrounded us. This was a straight path to Nora town. There I could get a signal to both Leslie and the Garden*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

(The weather went from a light snow to a full blown blizzard. They all continued walking through the bitter cold, Ted doing his best to keep Leslie warm, and Tatiana with her eyes barely open stuck close to him for heat. Hule's face was pale with his own eyes squinted, eyebrows coated in layers of frost, and his breath was deep but expelled very slow to conserve his energy.)

(Hule saw a dark figure in the thick of the storm, and tried to make out what it was. He looked back to the others and motioned for them to stay. Tatiana stuck closer to Ted as the storm howled past. Ted gritted his teeth until they were visibly seen. Leslie, while hiding under Ted's jacket, peeked out to see where Hule was going.)

(Hule tried to ready his rifle, but feeling around it noticed his fingers were partially numb, and would hide them down the front of his pants to warm them quickly. He looked up to see the figure now low to the ground and moving in an odd way. Hule rubbed his hands together to hurry up the warming process, yet had no choice but to pull them out early as the figure came closer and appeared larger than he expected.)

(Leslie's eyes would shift colours from amber to white, and began scanning past Hule at the weird figure. What he saw made him squirm in Ted's grasp.)- "Let me down....We've got trouble."

(Ted let go of Leslie and followed after him)- "W..what is it?"

(Hule turned to see Leslie and the others approaching)- "Hey I told you all to stay back!"

(With Hule's attention shifted, the figure charged forward with a snarl, pounced on top of him, and began snapping its large jaws at him. Hule reacts quickly the moment the creature lands on him and places his rifle in harms way.)- "Ah.... shhhh.....Heeeelllll!!! Ahhhh haaaahhaaaaaa"

(Ted jumps on top of the creature, and is bucked around violently, yet never loses his grip. He bites the creatures ear causing it to drop down in a defensive roll, then it scrambles up, and growls. Ted hurls snow at its face and starts to run in hopes it follows. Leslie watches the creature chase after Ted, holds out his left hand to create a barrier and watches the creature slam dead into it causing it to flip sideways.)- "Hule hurry up and shoot it!"

(Hule struggles in the snow to stand up, checks his rifle, then holds it up to eye level. Snot slowly ran down his lips from the cold to which his licks away, and begins to concentrate. With the creature's head in his sights he pulls the trigger, and the rifle jams.)- "You have GOT to be kidding me...dammit.. Leslie it's jammed..I need a few minutes.."

(Leslie's eyes were still white as he stared at the heat both the creature and Ted emitted.)- " You better hurry.."

(Ted runs towards the creature and tackles it as it tries to stand. They both wrestle violently in the snow, the creature thrashes its open mouth around trying to bite down on anything. Ted bites it's paw, and the gets hit in the head by the creatures own skull. Ted falls over knocked out, and the creature lays there temporarily stunned.)

(Hule desperately tries to unjam the rifle, and when it's finally clear he prepares to aim once more. The creature stands up, shakes its head and fur, then stares towards Hule. It walks up to Ted and gives him a sniff, a nudge, then turns its interest over to Hule once more running full speed. Hule's crosshairs would follow the creature's head without a hitch, the creature launches itself it the air, and he pulls the trigger. The bullet hits its mark causing the airborne creature to flip backwards and land head first into the snow. Its back breaks from landing impact and its hind quarters rest nears its neck.

(Hule lowers the rifle and leans on it. Ted stirs in he snow, sits up, then looks around.)- "...What could go wrong? Ha!...You owe me that 1,000 dekus for jinxing us Hule.."

(Hule shakes his head, and waves off Ted. Leslie raises a brow and his eyes slowly return to their natural colour.)- "1,000 dekus?.... Exactly what did I miss?"

(Ted looks around and whistles. Hule begins to quickly walk forward, but is grabbed from behind. He turns to see a smiling Leslie with deku signs in his eyes)- "Where is this.. 1,000 dekus Hule?"

(Hule sighs, and searches through his pockets.)- "Good work Ted....GOOD work..."

(Ted shrugs innocently, walks past the dead creature, with his hands in his pockets, a big smirk on his face, and whistling a tune. Tatiana looks to Leslie then Hule)- "What...was that thing?.."

(Hule rubs his hands together, blows on them, then shoves them in his pockets.)- "I'll explain in detail once we reach Uter...No worries we don't have far to go now.."

(Leslie runs up to Ted, tugs his ear, and hops back into his arms, Tatiana and Hule follow next to them, and they all continue onwards.)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm

*The train was at a steady pace. Not too slow, but not too fast either. Lenn was going through the magazine rack towards the front of the train compartment. Kai was resting against a window in the seat behind me, and Kira was tuning her guitar. I walked over to Lenn as she was reading a section of home decor and latest fashions*

*Lenn* "Are we about there?"

"We still have a bit to go for now, but don't be impatient. We may have a struggle as we make way past Nora town to Caiada, the city that never stops crying."

*Lenn* "I remember, that's what that philosopher had said."

"Lenn, your weapons feed off your trust and strength, don't they?"

*Lenn was hesitant at first, but soon replied*

*Lenn* "Yes, but its much more than that. I don't feel any weaker than before afterwords. They..."

"You don't need to explain it too me."

*I walked away from her with respect. Kira passes me in the process*

*Kira* "Well, I would love to know more about it. You fired more than a normal clip size, and still you do not change. What's up with that?"

*Lenn* "Like Dokuno said, it feeds on trust, would you like to give it a try?"

*Kira* "That's perfectly fine, forget I asked."

*The train did it's job in keeping out the frigid cold out. Kai was trying to huff warm air upon the window and create a stick figure of Harmony and him*

"You will meet again"

*Kai* "Really? How do you know this. What if I do not..."

"Do not speak without hope. Ask yourself, what does your heart tell you?"

*Kai thinks deeply to himself and stares down to the train's floor. His grip tightens around his staff*

*Kai* "It tells me that I will see her again."

*I walked away and sat down in the seat in front of him. I tilted my head back into the headrest and admired a small banner on the ceiling. The banner consisted of a family living in a peaceful neighborhood*
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 pm

{My fingers felt like they were no longer there. The tips were completely numb. The cold hit my face no matter which direction I had turned it. I just kept moving forward as much as I could}

{Voice inside head} "Tatiana! Tatiana!"

{What was that? Did Dr. Hule say something to me? Ted maybe? I stepped forward into the deep blizzard. My leg was surrounded by so much coldness. I felt like I could collapse.

{Voice inside head} "Tatiana! I cannot see you, but I feel you. I can sense you. Where are you? Come back to me."

"Who are you!?"

{Ted} "Did you just ask me, who I was?"

"No, sorry."

{This voice in my head. What was it? I didn't even realize that I was slowly trailing away from the group. Ted was occupied with both his hands full, carrying Madame Leslie. The rest trying to keep pressing forward and making it to their point. At first, I looked down to the pure white snow, but as I soon looked back up, I couldn't see anyone. The thickness of the blizzard was like a complete blind to my eyes}

"Ted!... Madame Leslie!... Anyone!"

{I tried to run back to them, but felt lost. I couldn't have lost them}

{Voice inside head} "Tatiana! I feel you. You are near. Go to sleep and when you wake up, you will see me again."

{What was going on? I felt myself deeper into the snow. I felt awfully sleepy. Like a blanket, the snow soon covers my whole body. A large, black sphere surrounds me. I no longer feel cold, but I soon find myself in a deep sleep-like state. No dreams, no signs of visions. Just a voice talking to me, putting me to sleep}
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

(The wind seems to whip harder causing the snow on the ground the swirl, coat the air around them making it impossible to see, yet they continued forward. Ted looked to the side as he heard Tatiana call out)- " Did you just ask me who I was?"

(He stood there puzzled but turned away quickly as another strong gust pounded them with a loud shrill like a jet flying past their ears. Hule stumbles over, and gets blown across the snow. Leslie jumps out of Ted's arms and watches as he runs after Hule. Ted screams at the top of his lungs through the wind's roar)- "Grab my haaaaand!!!"

(Hule struggles as snow is thrown into his eyes, and his body slides across small frozen spikes of snow. Ted races forward and nearly over shoots him as the wind gives him an extra push. He falls down on top of Hule, both slide around violently in various directions, then Ted reaches out his hand blindly grabbing hold of a strong pike of ice.)

(Leslie runs gingerly through the snow, with his white eyes scanning through the storm, and spots the both of them not far from where he stood. He raises both of his hands, concentrates and creates a large heat sphere. The snow would melt around it, the snow would turn to rain as it slide off of it, and slowly both he and the sphere come close to Hule and Ted, and then the around surrounded by the sphere.)- "Hurry and stand up, I don't feel like holding this forever."

(Both Hule and Ted stare at Leslie's eyes, the warm sphere, then each other before standing up. Hule checks his injuries over, then curses.)- "I've lost the first aid...I.."

(Leslie closes his eyes with a pissed expression, then slowly lowers the barrier. Ted and Hule both kneel at his feet pleading, tugging, and staring with sad eyes.)- "Noo!!....Don't lower the barrier!!. Pllease! Nooo!!"

(Leslie opens his eyes, lowered his gaze to them, then slowly raises the barrier again.)- " Fine...but you better have a solution to keep us warm once we reach Uter..."

(Hule stands up quickly with a nod.)- "Yes I may have something.. I wish you told me you could do this earlier...a lot of trouble could have been saved..."

(Leslie rolls his eyes)- "You never asked..."

(Hule groans under his breath, Leslie's face grows stern, and Ted looks at the both of them)- "So what's the plan?..."

(Hule looks around curiously, rubs his brow, then shrugs to himself)- "Somethi..some......eh never mind... Well one we are a few steps away I believe. The cold will be at its worst once we approach its' gates...Have your defenses ready. I'm not sure what we'll face in terms of their strategy...And...at this point I suggest you use this...power to keep us warm until we're all done."

(Leslie looks at his palms, then to Hule)- "Hule...as much as I have had extensive training...I won't be able to hold this barrier ALL day.. I do get tired you know..."

(Hule thinks about this for a moment.)- "Hmm.. Ok.....Drop the barrier now then..The moment danger approaches ...Fire it up again..Got it?"

(Leslie dissipates the barrier, then nods as he quickly stands near Ted for warmth. They continue forward with their guard up, and the wind doing what it does best.)

[Uter]

(Tower guard 1 looks out into the storm with special thermal binoculars, sweeps slowly from left to right, then halts as some catches his attention. He rubs his eyes, looks through the binoculars again, then sneers as small dots of heat appear. The guard turns around, picks up his com, and uses his voice to click out a Morse code message)

(Door patrol 1 hears the signal, responds with his own series of clicks, then rushes with two others towards the doorway. Patrol 2 climbs a ladder on the door to look through a large slot. The snow invades his sight, but his red eyes glow causing the snow to melt away. He picks up the faint scent from the group through the cold, sees a tall figure glowing red from his core and his outer edges a dark blue. He looks down at the other two)- "Signalzra zra cobzra (Signal the cobras)"

(The patrol 1 nods, then sends out a low brief series of clicks through his com. The patrol 3 readies a dagger by her hip, a pistol on the other, and then let's her tongue slip through her mouth to which she squeezes a vein causing a blade to briefly appear.)

(Outside the signal pulsed deep into the snow and all that was heard were six clicks from various directions as a signal of acknowledgement)

[Outside Uter]

(Hule looked around with his eyes as a noise briefly caught his attention. He holds out a hand, looks to his right squinting into the snow, then behind them)- "Did...you guys hear that?.."

(Both Leslie and Ted attune their ears, but all they picked up was the scream of the wind. Leslie's foot steps on something odd. He brushes away the snow with his foot, looks closely, but sees nothing. He walked in over the uneven mound of snow, began kicking away snow, but still found nothing.)- "...Hule...something..Really..doesn't feel right..."

(Ted walked to where Leslie stood and too felt the unevenness of where he stood)- "Hm..."

[Uter]

(The figure in the snow would remain as still and pliable as possible, as he is stepped on, stabbed at, and was unsuccessfully scanned for heat. He kept his eyes closed tightly in concentration as he's tested, eventually the group moves on, and he reburies himself into the snow.)

(The the rest of the patrol amassed at the door, tower, and the hall away from the foyer. Everyone's breathing was slowly, almost to stop as they waited for their cue.)

[Outside Uter]

(Leslie, Hule, and the straggling Ted were about to take two more steps until an odd beep echoed through the storm. They all turned around with guns aimed, headed away from the doorway, then stop when nothing is seen. They were about to head back when simultaneous loud ' caw' erupted through the storm, and suddenly the snow around them flew upwards into the already wild wind, and when it started to settle they found themselves surround by six pair of red glowing eyes.)

(Ted looks around wildly aim here in every direction)- "What the fuck are those?!"

(Hule raises his own rifle, aims, and tries to shoot in the direction of one pair of eyes. They dodge causing their clothing to clear itself of snow, then in a flash a glint of light soars towards Hule. Before Hule could react, Leslie summons a barrier which deflects the object identified as a blade.)- "Hule...what are these? I though you said we were to run into a gang not a group trained killers"

(Hule stands back to back with Leslie with surprise on his face)- "I'm just as surprised as you...I hadn't anticipated them to be this dangerous...I should have done my research"

(Leslie reaches for the gun he acquired, stares at it with a huff, then aims at one of the other set of eyes)- "You're damn right you should have!..."

(Ted makes a snowball and hurls it at the same set of eyes Leslie aimed at causing the figure to also shed it snow layer, but is immediately fired at with a loud gun shot. The pistol's bullet clips its' shoulder, then the shotgun spray causing it to twitch and flail before falling over dead into the snow. The other eyes disappear. Everyone looks around back to back, then reacts as Leslie is tackled over. He wrestles in the snow with the soldier, head butts it, then positions it on it's back. He delivers a punch, then a knee.)- "Hmm.. wrong one eh?"

(Leslie gives the figure a punch in the sternum causing it's strength to weaken, The other 4 soldiers rush towards him, but one is stabbed in the gut and slashed across the by Ted's pocket knife, and another is cracked across the head with the butt end of Hule's rifle, and shot at close range.)

(The remaining two soldiers, cut their losses and start to run towards the door of Uter, pound and kick it furiously, then the doors slowly open. Before they could pass, the are quickly shot down, and another gets a blade through the forehead.)

(Leslie lands another solid punch on the female soldier, then twists her neck killing her instantly.)- "If the rest are as tough as these were, then we're in a shitload of trouble"

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 pm

(One, two...three. No, all ten fingertips of mine. The Xias are at my command. Poor souls don't even realize that their number one boss is still being licked off the thumbs of Grim. I had made it a strong priority to travel to the first place it all started. It will not end there, but I humor myself. I sensed Tatiana and beckoned her to come to me, but why do that when time could be cut by half just putting her to sleep and having her returned to me)

(Xias field commander) - "Sir! We picked up the energy source that you've wanted. Coms say that they're almost to the destination."

- "Was there... anyone else present?"

(Xias field commander) - "No, we haven't picked up any other signs of life. There's an outpost station near, but they wouldn't be able to spot her at that distance. It's remarkable that she's even still alive."

- "Yes, still alive. I want her here quicker than humanly possible. Unspoiled."

(Xias field commander) - "Yes, sir!"

(Grim) - "Victor, have you gotten soft for this thing you're trying to retrieve?"

- "This...thing! Is what will aid us. Tatiana is the one source of energy that will devour all that stop us. You will mind your tongue, Grim!"

(Grim) - "As you wish. Forgive me, I did not mean to step on your toes. It must be the hearts that I ate earlier talking."

(The distance wasn't long. Stepping out from the old fashioned, boring, and black vehicle, walking up to the still bland sign of the tavern that I had Grim investigate back when Mr. nameless was almost in my hands. Oh I still remember you, your face Mr. nameless. How you snaked your way past me and cut me down. I will find you and personally eradicate you from this place. Think of it as me freeing you)

(Grim) - "So, anything tasty? Don't make me wait Victor, you know that I am always hungry. I need a drink, with a side of skin."

- "You will have it, but first let us see what is in store inside. Stay here."

(Grim shows an expression of disappointment as I ordered him to stay in his place. I walked up to the tavern's outside structure and noticed that someone still had occupied this place. Lights were active, and doors were greeting incoming patrons. I stepped through those doors and was greeted by women. I loathed the soul that invented places like this. Shrugging off the hands of them off and making my way deeper inside. Males and females walking, talking, and dancing all about. They would soon see the end of days, but not today, no I was after one thing. The one person that owned this establishment. Only they could bring me closer to him)

(Female bartender) - "Hey!.... Hey!.... Can you hear me?!"

(Noise of the souls, noise of the cluttering melody around the air, noise, noise, and more noise)

(Female bartender) - "Hey, are you deaf! Come here cutie!"

- "I assure you young miss, my name is not cutie. Why are you open?"

(Female bartender) - excuse me? We just recently re-opened. Yeah after some bogus mess that happened last week, we had to close shop for a bit. What's your poison?"

- "My poison? Would you know what poison is?"

(Female bartender) - "You're a real strange one, you know that. Look, here's a drink, on the house. If you want more, just call me and I'll start a tab."

- "I'll take what you call a Ga-via, on the rocks if you please."

(Female bartender) - That's a mighty poison, and a mighty expensive one too."

(As the the bartender pours the drink into a small glass containing some high-class ice cubes and placing it before me, I grabbed her hand)

- "Why do you open at such times."

(Female bartender) - "You mean in the morning? Hell, we damn near open all day throughout the week. I've been here for a while, and still haven't been able to rest."

- "Who is your employer and how may I be able to contact them?"

(Female bartender) - "Sorry, I'm not allowed to release that kind of information. Now please let go."

(She tugs back her arm and moves to the other side of the bar to take care of the other customers. As she notices that my glass is empty, she walks back over to me and asks if I would like another, or ready to pay. I hand out a small credit chip. She reaches out for it and I grab her hand again. Before she could say anything, I look straight into her eyes and she falls face first down to the bar. No one seems to notice anything yet, and I quickly walk around the long bar and pick her off of it and lay her down behind it, out of eye-sight. Few waitresses pass, but haven't questioned yet. Busy, poor souls. I look around the bar and noticed a few napkins, but one in particular. It contained a fancy logo of M.L. upon it. Above it was words and a number)

-CALL IF NEED ANYTHING. I'LL SEND SOMEONE FROM THE MANSION TO HELP-

(A contact number followed below. I soon left out of the tavern and back to the vehicle. Grim was waiting inside. He was trying to hide the fact that he was so hungry that while I was in there, he was helping himself to a helpless little girl)

(Grim) - "What? No one will miss her! What did you find?"

(I looked away from Grim and connected to a Xias commander to get information on the contact number. In the mean time, I could feel Tatiana getting closer to me)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

(Leslie and the others head towards an elevator on the far side of Uter's defense tower. The fate of the other Izra patrol had already been sealed the moment they passed the threshold.)

(As they enter the elevator, Hule rubs his hands together as Leslie's barrier surrounds them, Ted checks his pistol, then all walk out once the ground floor is reached. Leslie's barrier would light their way though the dark halls, Ted aims his gun as they come to a three way hall.)- "Hm...Left, Right, or Forward?"

(Ted looks at Hule, Hule glances out of the corner of his eye before taking a look at their options, then raises a brow)- "They've really changed things around here...I actually wonder if we're headed in the right direction.."

(Leslie takes a step forward next to Hule)- "You realize this now?..Shouldn't you have thought of that before we came down here?"

(Hule makes an "eh" face and turns his attention to the right hall.)- "Let's go this way.. IF we're going the right way we should end up at least in a utility room..Maybe get some power going in this building... Hm oh.. There should be some rations in this building if they haven't found and eaten...W..wait...Where's?"

(Hule walks past Leslie, then breaks into a light job towards the elevator. When he arrives he doesn't find what he's looking for. Turning around he shouts at the others)- "Where's Tatiana!!!?"

(Ted's jaw drops, Leslie stand there dumbfounded and Hule runs up to them huffing and puffing)- "Wha....Where'd she go?...Ted weren't you watching her?"

(Ted raises his hands in innocence)- "I had nothing to do with it...Lats time I saw her was out in the storm..She seemed to be acting strange..Asked me who I was..."

(Hule takes all this in while Leslie looks off to the side)- "I wouldn't be surprised if he had anything to do with this."

(They look towards him. Hule gribs his rifle tightly)- "He who?...You mean this Victor person you were telling me about?"

(Leslie folds his arms with his face growing angry)- "That's exactly who I'm talking about..."

(Ted paces around, punches a wall, then loses)- "GRahhh mmmmm....Damn him..He probably grabbed her in the storm..but I never saw him...How can...How could he have survived in that?"

(Leslie)- "I honestly doubt he was out there with us...If he was you'd probably be dead along with Hule...He must have sent someone else after her... The question is...who?"

(Hule rest against the wall and leans his chin on the barrel of his gun in thought)- "Ok..things have changed abit then...We need to contact someone outside of here once we get the power on..Leslie you're full of surprises so I know have a few in mind.."

(Leslie made an indescribable facial expression then reached for his com. He browses through his contacts list, then stops as he remembers.)- "Silly me... of course I know someone...The most reliable...and the one we desperately have to reunite with....Mr. Okami..."

(Hule looks to the side, then shrugs lightly)- "Who's this.. 'Okami' ?"

(Leslie's eyes widen)- "If...you don't know him or any of the stories...Then I think less of you...I'll explain in detail about him once all is done. But HE is the cause of all this mess, and....possibly the only one who can fix it....Let's just hurry up"

(Hule nods and motions for everyone to head down the right hall. The fourth door they pass reads Utilizra which alerts Hule)- "Ok..I didn't expect this...they have been down here...I'm seriously hoping we killed them all already...it would make this a lot easier. If not well..be on guard"

(He pushes Ted forward who smacks into the door, turns with a hiss, then twists the knob slowly. He peeps through the door way to see a fully equipped room. Ted opens the door fully and carefully looks around after he flips a switch. The power turns on in the room showing off more than just utilities but a large pole that seems to extend towards the sky and below ground with a huge railing surrounding it.)- "Huh...is this what you were talking about Hule?... I thought..."

(Hule runs past him, peeps over the rail and let's his mouth hang wide open)- "Wow...these Izra must use some strange technology.."

(Leslie squeezes between them)- "How so?"

(Hule looks at him)- "This is the satellite interrupter pipeline...This is supposed to be located down the faaaarrrr left hall that we turned right on...How the were able to move this is completely beyond my comprehension... I....I have to take a look at the old room"

(Leslie looks at him curiously)- "Really?.....It would be nice to see proof but Hule we just don't have that kind of time you know...In fact...I think they SAVED us a lot of time searching for it IF it hadn't been where you originally said... "

(Ted looked at the control panel, turned a key, and a loud rumble, and hum erupted from the ground)- " I didn't do it!!!"

(Leslie runs over to him, grabs him by the collar, then looks out into the hall to see the lights have turned on. He gives him a soft growl, let's him go, then gives him a pat on the head)- "You did something...dangerous....but right......This..time.."

(Hule shakes his head as he passes Ted, then starts examining the control panels all over the room.)- "Hm...I may be able to figure this out..It's not as complicated as I originally thought.. I say give me 30 minutes or so and I'll have this interrupter running..."
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

*The train station of Nora town was within sight in the distance. Kai leaped off his seat to have a better look past the hill tops. Lenn made way next to him. We were still getting a couple of looks from the passengers in our train car. Kira stood behind me and had to share her curiosity*

*Kira* "So, why Nora town? Not a real secretive place. Where are you heading after that? Why were you even at that last place?"

*We all gazed, bluntly at her. She knew that she was being a little too curious with her questions*

*Lenn* "Wait, why are you here with us. I bet you're a spy for the Xias! Just tailing us and making sure to relay our path to them."

*Kira* "Okay first, I HATE the Xias! Second, I needed to head over to Nora town to sign a stupid contract for my manager there. Third, tailing you is when you have no idea I'm behind you, following your steps!"

*Lenn* "Listen here you..."

*Kai* "Look! Nora town!"

*Kai had fortunately broke up that little conversation, noticing the huge gates of Nora town. The town was indeed what is was. Surrounded by a large, electrified, metal fence. Not to keep those in or anything, but mainly to...*

*Kira* "Looks like the little buggers are still trying to get in. Damn Orchu-chu."

*Kai* "What are O..Orchu-chu?"

*Kira* Damn worms that are spliced with the DNA of a scorpion. Creepy shits if you ask me. Deadly? Well lets just say that as long as that fence holds up, you'll be fine. Strange thing is that they tend to just come to this side of the fence. Other end is just clear. Guess they love this damn stronger side like a load of blood-gutt mosquitoes loving a tantalizing bug zapper."

*The gate would open high above the creatures. The train station there was ready to have us disembark and head to the unloading section. Lenn, Kai, and Kira followed behind. We came to another small checkpoint, but nothing serious like the last one*

*Lenn* "Where are we heading?"

"....................................."

*Kai* "We should try to find a ride out right?"

*Kira* "You all should head to the bistro down the street to grab something to..."

*Lenn* "We're set on food and supplies."

*I stepped forward towards a tall building with a large set of satellites and com-towers. Bright beacons on every section of it glowed a deep red and blue*

*Kira* "Where is he going?"

*Lenn* "Shouldn't you be getting to your contract signing?"

*All three followed me into the building. I walked into the front lobby where a large reception desk greeted us*

"What floor is your communications and satellite feeds?"

*Reception desk clerk* "On the ninth floor sir. Just step into the elevator and take a left on the floor."

*I followed the instructions and made way to the floor. Upon getting off on the floor. I had seen a large set of rooms with communication staff all around. I needed to find one that wasn't too new. Old technology. I walked into one of the rooms and took a seat in front of a large, wide computer, smaller than that of the one at the Garden*

*Floor captain of communications* "Wow, no one has ever used that old thing for awhile."

*Kai* "Why do you need to use this old thing, Dokuno?"

"It's the only thing, the last of the old technology family that never had the tracer-chips installed. I just have to relay the same signal of the Garden's to here. This way the signal will be also sent out to contact Leslie."

*Lenn* "I never thought that I would actually miss him. Oh well, guess I've grown to it."

*Kai* "Did you ever take care of that golden gun he let you borrow?. You know you'd never hear the end of it."

*Lenn* "Got it covered! I made sure. I wouldn't want to have an all out war conversation with that man."

*I sent out a signal to the Garden under a hidden source of a high pitched frequency. It returned as data letting me know that the Garden had received it. I reached for a small pen-like device that carried the same frequency signal and asked for a com-detection device from one of the staff there*

*Kira* "You're using an old wi-fi technology, aren't you? You can pickup a signal from a wireless device and instead of being in a communication center, you can be anywhere, can't you?"

"Only at a certain range. I'm still using a wireless core-spot to send out information. We need to get to the bistro. This place can't be trusted as I contact Leslie."

*We left the place and retraced our steps back outside. The bistro was a block away and I sent out a pure, high frequency. No one could hear it, except for a small hound dog crossing the road with it's owner*

*Kai* "we just wait here?"

"I sent out a signal. Unfortunately It's the only way to get a pure straight signal to him. After that, he can send it back and I can pick up on this end."

*Lenn* "Wait, you can receive calls, but only send out signals?"

"Correct."

*Kira* "You are all an interesting bunch."

*Lenn* "I'm quite surprised that you're still with us."

*Kira* "Can't I just make sure that all of you are safely on your way?"

*It was strange on this feeling of mine. To feel a bit of amusement from these two. A tone came from the the com-device and I quickly attached the pen-like device on it. A small screen appeared in front of me and a young girl showed up*

*Girl on screen* "H...hello.... Co..me in."

*I adjusted the frequency and it wasn't her picture that was the problem, but the signal to her voice that was the problem*

*Girl on screen* "Hello! This is QF44IE6 Garden code, Crimson flower."

"This is Class44IE6."

*Girl on screen* "Hey, we received your signal and happy to hear that you made it! This is Lethany of the com-room of the Crimson flower. I'll be your com support as long as you have a signal."

"Lethany, I need you to send out a clear, high signal to this device. Search out a signal that was patched earlier to the same com device in Hilifax."

*Lethany* "Right away, sir. The signal was successfully sent out. Please wait for the signal to be retrieved to you."

"Thankyou, Lethany."

*Lethany* "Not at all, sir. It's an honor to be your com support. Headmaster Issac and the Garden will keep you updated. Please be safe and Gaia watch over you."

*The screen fades away and I take a seat down at one of the outdoor tables of the bistro. Everyone else orders a small drink and relaxes for the time being*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 am

(Hule watches as the satellite interrupter glows a soft red, and hums in different rhythms as he adjusts the frequency. Suddenly the satellite turns blue and a loud single beep rings throughout the whole building. Leslie's eyes bulge, and Ted's eyes cross at the sudden noise. Hule smiles innocently as he tries to figure what went wrong only to see things went right)- "Hey...uh guys?...I think we're getting a message...It's not ....coming....*twists a knob near the screen*...Here we go....Hmm"

(Leslie stands next to Hule, gazes curiously, and raises a brow as the image clears showing Okami's face with an odd background)- "My...my... look who's FINALLY reached us...WHERE have you been?"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 am

"At least we know that you're still in good shape. Not too much trouble I trust? I've been fairly busy, and I could say the same about you."

*The face of Leslie's seemed like he had not gotten much rest. As if tormented by countless hours of workout. He seemed to have snow on him, which was being brushed off by a man behind him. I placed the com-device on a thin metal leg and steadied it upon the table, facing us*

Last edited by spirit2rose on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 am

[i walked back and forth, pacing and taking sips from my drink. Kira was sitting, reading a magazine at the table behind Dokuno and Kai. i was waiting for it, just waiting and knew that man would say something. say it, say it and get it over with!]

"hey! i'm just going to say this out and get it over with. lets make this clear... i took care of your baby and it's shiny and everything!"

[everyone had given me a sharp look of confusion. after all the topic wasn't actually brought up by anyone]

"yeah, well that's just all i wanted to share and make a point."

[hey, i couldn't help it. that man is always strict when it comes to me, or his precious items. still, it was nice to see a familiar face on this journey. being attacked and having the war, and so on]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pushing forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushing forward
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: