Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushing forward

Go down 
+2
spirit2rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slatervixen

slatervixen

Pushing forward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 pm

(Leslie smiled coyly even though he felt the pain rising up again through his body. His gaze lowered for a moment until he heard a familiar voice.)- "..."

(Leslie folds his arms regaining his composure, closes his eyes while clenching his jaw causing the muscles to be visibly flexed, then sighs)- "You silly little girl... I am.....deeply hurt... that you would think.. I would try to accuse you of mistreating my pride and joy....What kind of man do you take me for?"

(Leslie brushes away the melting frost off of his hair, and shoulders as Hule initiated Uter's heating system. Ted tried to take back his coat but is promptly punched half way across the room. Leslie turn his his attention back to the screen)- "...You've better not have one finger print on my gun.....And as for you Mr. Okami ..I am...as in good of shape as I can be...especially...here...I take it the war is over then?"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

"The war was just a stage for the Xias. iIt may be over with the war and the Gardens, but something else is about to begin. The Xias is planning something, but not too sure what at this time."

*Leslie seemed to be within the screen, but just enough to witness others behind him*

"Found some aid? Your aid that was around me was very helpful, but for safety purposes, I left Ghloria back at the Garden. She'll be safely returned as soon as she contacts you in anyway means. Leslie, I'm sorry, but your companion, Tra'han was slayed by the Xias. He was brave."

*A moment of silence was given*

"What is your situation? Are you able to be in a position to create a route that crosses with us? Nora town is only a couple of hours north of Tiana. We need to bypass it to get to Caiada. We'll still be able to come close to Tiana if you need to check on your home, but we cannot be fully in contact of it. The Xias..."

*Lenn in the background* "Thanks to her!"

*Kira* "Shut up! It worked didn't it!"

"..............................."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm

(Everyone except Hule was stunned about the News of Tra'han. Leslie continued to hold back his tears from the loss of Dimitri, the pain he felt and now the news of Tra'han.)- "I'm glad he was of some service to you in the end Mr. Okami. I wouldn't be surprised if it went out with a bang. Death with honour he calls it....."

(Hule stood in front of a large screen and began typing in information only to be continually blocked out.)- "This...stupid..."

(Ted left Leslie's side, glanced at the screen, and began his handy work)- "...Hm....Watch how a pro does it!"

(Hule mocks him under his breath as he watches with his hands at his hips. Leslie shot a glance to see what they were doing.)- "Ted sweetie while you're there..Look for a route to Nora town...That will be our next destination"

(Ted speaks without out looking up)- "Ah ha! Got it... *Looks up as Leslie speaks*...Nora town?..You got it!"

(Ted began his search and Leslie turned his attention once more. He notices someone near Lenn and takes a few steps closer to the large screen. His voice would speak in an uninterested tone)- "Ted is looking up the route....as for out situation?...Hell....*changes tone*...Who's that girl there..?..."

(He points to a spot on the screen which initiates P.I.P (picture in picture) showing Lenn and another)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 am

*As Leslie points out to the female next to Lenn, sipping on some cold and odd-shaped beverage, and reading a magazine*

"Madame Leslie, meet Kira Tahara, A short-term companion until we get out of here. She seems to be tied with the past and I."

*The screen flickered for a bit, but the signal was some how still high for any kind of interference*

"We'll standby if you wish to meet us here. If not, we'll make another contact location. Leslie, something doesn't feel right, and I do believe that we are running short on time. As much as we were able to fight them off, with the help of others. The Xias gave up too soon."

*The screen flickered greatly this time and then went to a blank screen*

"......Leslie?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 am

{I felt my mind spinning in complete circles. I could feel my hands, but they felt like they were bound to something. My eyes were covered. Had I gone blind? No I was covered by something, a mask of some sort? Where was I? Where did Dr. Hule, Ted, or Madame Leslie go? I remember ow, I was in the cold snow and fell into it, falling asleep? This was all too much}

{Deep male's voice 1} "Hey this one's a damn pretty one!"

{Deep male's voice 2} "Quiet, you want the boss to hear you say that shit?"

{Deep male's voice 1} "You know, I just can't understand how something this innocent looking can be so dangerous."

{Deep male's voice 2} "The document that was given to us to assign us this mission says that this transport is a highly and very dangerous one. Lets not fuck this up. This is going straight to Victor himself!"

{Victor? I'm returning to Victor?}

{Deep male's voice 1} "I swear that man scares the living sh..."

{Radio com noise} "Unit 2, do you copy? Have you picked up the package?"

{Deep male's voice 1} "This is unit 2, the package has been picked up, and is being transported back at this time. ETA in 2 hours, over."

{I sank deep into my mind and wanted to attempt something that I needed to get out. A message just in case something was to go wrong. I could feel the man's com device and tried to pick up something from it, but nothing. After awhile I tried again and felt a strange field, some kind of energy from it. A vision of a satellite came into my mind. Yes, that's the source of communication. I tried my very best to reach deeper into the connection of the device. I could see an abundance of people talking through this kind of technology, but only one seemed out of place. The millions of neon-colored lines connected to another, but one in particular was gold. I went for it and some how dived into it. I could see a man, and some other people behind him. The person that he was talking to was...! It was Madame Leslie! I had to break this connection to get through to him!"

{Deep male's voice 2} "Hey, you remember to turn off your com, right? We need to save the battery cells until we get to the third checkpoint and call in again."

{No, I had to get through! It was too late. I had completely lost the signal and everything for now. It might be too late and I'll be at the place again}
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 am

*There was a girl on the screen. Her face was distorted and unclear. What, or who was she? I couldn't see it clearly enough and it soon faded completely away before returning back to Leslie's face*

"Did you see that? Did the same occurrence just happen to you as well?"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

(Leslie and the others were on the other side of the screen with puzzled facial expressions as the girl's face flickered on the screen. He cursed something under his breath as he knew who it was but could not make out what she wanted. )- "I did indeed Mr. Okami... In fact..I know who that was...and I have much to discuss with you..I think it's best if we catch up to each other before more words are shared on such an issue"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

*A point of interest came to my left eye brow. Raising it up a bit and then lowering it back down*

"Then it's settled, we will hold to this place until you get here. I've set a faint beacon to my location. You'll only be able to pick it up after hitting the outside walls of Nora town."

*What was once snow had turned to wet water stains upon the clothes of Madame Leslie*

"It's still cold as ever, snow is just starting to fall around here. Leslie, Through Tiana, be careful. Something foul stirs the air."

*The pen-like device is pulled away from the com and the screen starts to lose it's signal. I grabbed a piece of blue-fie from Lenn's pack. It was a sticky substance that was used for large relay towers. I had the chance to grab it after leaving the place where I also got the com device. I laid it on the back of the device and then firmly placed it underneath the table where I sat. The beacon was set and I had everyone move inside where it was warmer*
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm

(Grim) - "Victor? I'm curious Victor, how do you wield such weapon? I mean as long as I have worked with you, I have been curious to the bone on your weapon."

- "This is Amanitas. Black as the hard shell of a king scorpion. Deadly to anyone who may feel it's gift of death. I had this made by a priestess, an old village chief, and a Demon of the Mun-yi, Before I used the finished weapon on them. They had seen too much."

(Grim) - "You forgot the length of it as well. Look at it... it's huge! Seriously Victor, to me it looks like a damn, majorly overgrown shotgun, slash blade of the nine."

(I placed the large bladed weapon on top of the seat next to me. From a case, I pulled out a scoped mechanism)

(Grim) - "Something that is attached to a weapon that doesn't even shoot a god damn bullet! Surprises, surprises, Victor."

- "Grim, remain quiet for the meantime."

(The scoped mechanism was attached to a large, steel bar on top of the weapon, Amanitas)

(Grim) - "Can I just ask, where the fuck are these people that are suppose to tell us about this number you found!?"

(I stepped out of the vehicle and slid my weapon into its home and watched as a large aircraft carrier was hovering over the ridge. It lands and two solders run up to me. They signal to unload the cargo. I grabbed my weapon and as the man turned to face the aircraft, I drove the large blade through him. It exits out from his stomach and he twitches, trying to hold his own body from sliding further to the base of the weapon. The scoped mechanism flashes in single, pulsing beats. The solder slowly burns alive and soon vanishes into dust. Blood covers the ground and the blade)

(Grim) - "So not a scope. It a damn enhancer-core. Thought those were forbidden in the Xias."

(I walked up to the aircraft and other solders. Looking down at the cargo, which resembled to a metal coffin)

- "How ridiculous of you to place my greatest asset into... this. This is uncalled for."

(Xias soldier) - "S...sorry, sir! We were told that this package was not to be given a chance to be released or harmed."

- "I said that this package was not to be harmed, or tampered with, but this is truly not the right cargo to place such beauty into. Chained, no. Caged, no. Gagged, tied behind the back, and blindfolded, no! Release her at once!"

(Xias soldier) "Y...yes, sir! Release her now! Open it now! Now!"

(I had seen her face and as her blindfold was taken off, her eyes looked right at mine)

- "Welcome back, Tatiana."

(A call from the Xias center had sent a message and a map, detailing the source of the number that was on the napkin)

- "Come, Tatiana. Our world is just beginning."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm

(Two hours later they finally arrive in Nora town. Everything was calm, the people moved about slowly as the snow fluttered around them. Ted resumed carrying Leslie everywhere they were led as Hule followed the beacon's signal. He came to a building which radiated warmth the closer he got the door. Hule opened the door, the smell of warm, fresh baked goods hit them and they went inside imediately searching for the others.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:58 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 13th / 12:13pm
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing forward   Pushing forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushing forward
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: