Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost of the Philospoher

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ghost of the Philospoher Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 2:15pm
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

(Leslie took the package of food that was handed out. He looked inside the brown paper bag, and furrows his brow. He pulls out a sandwhich in plastic wrap, peels the plastic off, and picks at the sandwhich bread)

(Lesie)- "Who... made....this?"

(Everyone stops chewing and looks at each other with a piece of lettuce hanging from there mouth)

(silence)

(Lenn slurps up the lettuce, chews then speaks)- "I did...what's wrong with it....?"

(Leslie plays with the bread once more, then looks at her)- "Uh....it's horribly made...You also put everything in the wrong order...Cheese is to be ONTOP of the the lettuce not underneath...and there's too much mayonaise..*glares at her and speaks with an accusing tone* You're trying to make me fat...Aren't you?!"

(Lenn sighs, shakes her head with a pang of irritation, then takes another bite of the sandwich)- "Just eat the sandwich and be happy!..It's all going in the same place anyway...*she mumbles "whiny bitch"* "

(Leslie catches a choice word under Lenn's breath, but decides to ignore it, and begins eating the sandwich. Nessa had taken the cheese and lettuce off of her sandwich, Kai inhaled his while slurping down juice, and Okami chewed over it slowly in thought)

(Kai with a full mouth)- "Ya know.....It's not that bad!..Needs mustard though.

(Okami)...and tomatoes..*chews* definitely tomatoes!"

(Lenn makes an annoyed face) -"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SANDWICH!!!

(Leslie would smile with the sandwich in his mouth as he listened to everyone, then something changes.....a pain hits him, and his face expresses extreme terror)

(Nessa would laugh for a moment, then catches Leslie out of the corner of her eye)- "Le....Leslie....?" *she reaches over to touch his shoulder*

(Everyone looks over at him is confusion and curiosity)

(Kai)- "H..hey...you...You alright?"

(Leslie's vision became a narrow tunnel with everyone the size of dots surrounded by a wall of grey, his spine burned like fire, his veins were shooting with the pain like that of an adrenaline rush. He tried to let out a scream, but it was halted as the food he was eating became lodged in his throat. Leslie started gasping for air, his eyes and face turned a soft red, and tears slink down his burning face)

(Nessa panics and starts shouting)- "DDOOO SOMETHING!!!"

(Lenn rushes over, gives Leslie the strongest punch in the gut, and watches as the food flies out of his mouth)

(Leslie would curl slightly from the punch, and begin coughing. He would grab his stomach with his right hand and caress his throat with the other, then looks over at Lenn with angrily with a still red face)- "*cough*.....You know....you didn't have to fucking try to kill me!! *clears throat* And what took you so long?!"

(Lenn growls angrily at him, and turns away)

(Nessa slaps Leslie on the back of the head)- "HEY!!!! She saved you! Atleast say thank you!!!!"

(Leslie turns his nose up, shifts his body away from Nessa and the others, and stares out of the carriage window)- "HMPH!!"

(Okami)- Mmmm..*chews* .this reeeeeally......needs a tomato"

(Kai puts his finger up)- "And mustard!"

(Lenn turns red in the face, and yells once more) "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SANDWICHES!!!"

(Leslie turns his head, and frowns)- "How DARE you not show any concern for me in my. *tosses his hair*...Dilema.*scoffs* Such..rude boys...."

(Leslie would turn his head to face towards the window. Nessa looked down at her sandwich, put it to the side, and looked at Leslie)- "Are..you ok now?...What happened just then?"

(Leslie with his head still looking out the windo)- "I am...fine...A...I just felt...a little pain that's all..."

(Lenn looks up angrily)- "Bullshit!...That was more than a little pain...The way you looked...It seemed like you were on fire...What was it...Really?"

(Leslie sighs softly)- "I don't know what it was *air of sarcasm* really...I've only had this pain once before...But i'm really not sure what it means....or even what to call it..."

(Nessa leaned on Leslie's turned back, Lenn stared down at the floor, and Okami sat upright as if something dawned on him)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:25 am

"It's Kii-pivirna."

*Everyone looks to the sound of Dokuno and tilts their heads in lost thoughts to what was just shared*

"Some are very rare to have such gift. Others are burden with such that are driven to suicide. Madame Leslie, you felt something just now, something that felt as if someone just tried to pull your heart out with a burning hand, didn't you?"

*Madame Leslie* "Like I said, it occurred only once before."

"That's not what I asked."

*Madame Leslie* "Even if it did feel like that, I don't know where it came from. It happened so suddenly and I don't remember what I saw."

*Nessa* "You saw something, what?"

*Madame Leslie* "Now, damn it girl, I told you that I don't remember."

*Holding out the right hand, A small crystal-clear orb forms in the palm.*

*Madame Leslie* "What, what are you doing?"

*The orb slowly hovers off the palm and rotates counter-clockwise. Moving towards Madame Leslie, It feels warmer as it approaches. Madame Leslie looks to Dokuno confused and then gives in with slight trust. He reaches out to collect the orb and it reforms into a vertical liquid, flat, light-blue screen, revealing the vision, or thought of the pain sent to him*

*Madame Leslie* "........................."

*After witnessing the vision, it was that same cold silence. Each and everyone there in that carriage sat all the way back with a slight slump. Madame Leslie, showing a bit of denial with fear behind it. The vision was quick flashes of the event. A face of a man and a young girl*

*Madame Leslie* "V...I...C...T"

*Before Madame Leslie could finish, Nessa grabbed him with all her might. Dokuno sense a familiar feeling as he saw the young girl with him. Dokuno remained quiet*

*Kai* "Th...that can't be real!"

*Lenn* "................."

"You sensed the pain and anger from it. We must move with more haste!"

*Madame Leslie and Nessa Stayed quiet. Kai's hands were sweating, and Lenn showed the deepest sorrow, while trying to hide it*

"We have to remember our path."

*Lenn* "And what!? Forget all those people!?"

*Madame Leslie* "Lenn, he is right. My... our home was just destroyed, but if we don't take care of this damn key, millions will die."

*Lenn sits back with her arms crossed and a pouting look. Madame Leslie's hands loosen up from the tight balled up fists of his. Nessa trying to continue with the comfort.*

*In a thought, looking to the outside of the carriage. a whisper escapes*

"Tanya."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 am

(silence ensued for the next 6miles. All that could be heard were the soft clacks from the hooves of the horses pulling the carriage. Okami's gaze still lingered to stare at the dense wood where life of a feral kind existed. Lenn had begun fidgeting with her sword while she too thought about what she saw and what she wanted to do. Kai was fast asleep with his staff across his lap)

(Oiji looked at the state of the horses, then noticed a small town up ahead. He gave the carriage roof 1 firm knock, then urged the horses to pick up the pace)

(Lenn held the sword's sheath in her palm and had the sword hanging half way out)- "What's the mean?"

(Leslie, shifted slightly)- "It means there's a point of interest ahead....And If you escuse me I need to ask Oiji what it is..."

(Lenn stared at her sword for a moment, sheathed it, then moves over. Leslie gets up, rests his knee on the seat between Lenn and Kai, then opens a hatch)

(Oiji leaned over slightly to listen)- "Yes Madame?"

(Leslie)- "What do you see?"

(Oiji with his ear down, and eyes still on the trail)- "I see a town up ahead Madame...*reigns slap* The horses need a rest..one of the steed is trying to be resistant"

(Leslie)- "Alright go on ahead....But BE careful with my horses,,,they're detrimental transportation right now"

(Oiji returns to his natural position)- "Yes Madame...I will make sure they are well taken care of!"

(Leslie smiles sweetly, then returns to his seat next to Nessa)- "Ok...here's the plan...My horses are tired and Oiji has found a spot for us all to rest up ahead. Now I'm unsure of what to....."

(Up ahead a large creature erupts from nearby foliage and pounces the horse on the right. The horse kicks, and shrieks as it is attacked. Inside the carriage shakes, and bounces with everyone trying to gain ground. Leslie throws himself forward, and opens the hatch)

(Leslie)- "What in the HELL is going on?? WHAT's WRONG MY HORSES?"

(Oiji)- "A Rogril (the creature) has Greyham (the horse on the right) ...he's going to overturn this carriage...I have to cut him...."

(Leslie bites his lower lip in anguish. He looks around, then sighs)- "Go ahead....Let him off!..."

(The Rogril swung from the horse's neck, the horse reared once more, then tugged left right into the other horse. Oiji tied the other horse's reigns to the holding post, and tossed Grey's off the side. He carefully jumped onto the left horses back, pulled out a dagger, and begin cutting the harness away from Greyham. He then kicked the horse over as he leaned down to pull off the bolt that kept both horses a distance from each other. Once this was done, he gave Grey one more final kick, and watched at the Rogril toppled him over onto the ground. Oiji climbed off of the remaining horse back into his seat)

(Oiji gives a big sigh, and takes control of the reigns once more)- "Madame......It is done"

(Leslie shook his head sadly)- "Thank You...Oiji"

(Leslie closed the hatch, sat back in his seat, and rested his head in his hands with a distant look on his face. The rest of the way remained somewhat smooth as they neared the town)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:37 am

"Wow, I'm happy that wasn't as bad as it could have been."

(Lenn) "Yeah, it could have been more serious with Madame Leslie loosing his precious horse."

"That's not what I, oh never mind."

(The carriage seemed uneasy after the event. Still a bit to go, but a visual on the town in the distance. The cold seemed to try and make it's way into the carriage)

"Dokuno, is the path ahead going to be harsh?"

(Dokuno) "..................."

(Looking down and clenching the golden staff. Nessa seems to want to help aid the question)

(Nessa) "Is it..Mr. Dokuno?"

(Dokuno) "... Yes, it will be. That's why at this town, both of you will be getting off."

(Both Nessa and Kai) "WHAT!?!?"

(Lenn) "Dokuno is right, the road will be rough. You two have so much to live for and young as it is."

(Nessa) "Oh no! Where ever Leslie goes, I go! That's final!"

(Dokuno) "Nessa... Kai, are you sure you really want to go through this? It's not that we don't need you, but both of you can't be constantly watched."

(Kai) "We don't have to be watched. I know for one thing that I can hold my own."

(Nessa) "And I as well!?"

(Madame Leslie looked at Nessa with knowing eyes. His choice towards the others will be honest and true) "Very well, no matter what I'll watch her and the damn boy as well."

(Dokuno) "Then so be it. After this town, we'll carry on together."

(Madame Leslie crossed his arms and looked at Dokuno with a face of respect to him. Something he has never done for a very long time)

"I won't let you guys down!"

(Madame Leslie) "Good, because if you do, I'm going to give you such a pinch!"

(Kai gulps and tries to hold his words with honor towards Madame Leslie)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:12 pm

[a feeling came while remembering the visions from madame Leslie. a pain struck at the heart. the lives of children and parents that were there. remembering a face of a little girl right before leaving that town. tightly holding the sword, placing the right hand up to the chest]

[Dokuno] "sometimes you have to look at it as that all of those people didn't really die, but just returned to the world."

[Kai] "you mean like in spirit right?"

[Dokuno] "yes, in a way. they are home, but can never find peace."

"until we stop this corporation, all those souls will never find peace."

[Dokuno with a nod]

[Madame Leslie] "look, all i know is that no matter what gorgeous boots i may have on at the time, my foot is going up that bastards ass! unless its my velenshi pair, (5000 dekus boots) i can't damage those!"

[grinning from the words just shared by madame Leslie, and then exploding with a bit of laughter. Nessa and Kai soon followed and then Madame Leslie joined in. Dokuno looked as if he wanted to join, but he kept a straight face]

"are you alright Dokuno?"

[Dokuno] "......................"

[leaving him be for the time being, the carriage comes to a stop. madame Leslie looks out and before anything else, slides on a pair of long silk, but very warm looking gloves]

[Madame Leslie] "the air here seems odd, but not in a horrible way."

"what do you smell?"

[Madame Leslie] "i smell wild telgorn (a wild flower that is made into a sleeping herb, but can also be poisonous if not handled correctly) i use to play some nasty tricks with them."

[everyone steps out to stretch their legs and breathe in the cold air. the small town seemed more like a farm then anything else. all kinds of animals roamed the place]

"i'm going to go and make some more snacks and sandwiches."

[Nessa] "hey! let me help you with those this time!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm

*As time passed and the cold seemed even colder, thoughts came to mind as everyone was walking around the carriage. Walking, but still close by. Madame Leslie found a perfect spot on the left side of the carriage door to have a quick break with a slim cigarette. Lenn just finishing up the snacks with Nessa, and Kai pacing back and forth with his staff. Moving to the front of the carriage, looking out into the dirt road*

*Oiji* "What's our first place?"

"The Gardens of Beauty."

*Oiji* "Well Madame Leslie should love that place by the sound of it!"

"Not this garden of paradise. See you hear the name and fall under already. This place is one of the most beautiful places, but it has a catch. One would be trapped forever into the beauty of this place. There is pure love and holy to the place."

*Oiji* "So what is the problem with that?"

"You would never want to leave, would you?"

*Oiji* "Surely you would be able to..."

*Just staring back at Oiji with a blank facial expression*

*Oiji* "...O...kay then."

*Everyone else standing around the carriage overheard, knowing that they were to listen in and prepare for the worst*

*Kai* Is there any other route we could take?"

*Lenn* "There are none. The road is on a path that can not be re-routed, or altered since the road that we are taking is along the river side and the forest area is completely over-shadowed by the fiends."

*Kai* "Oh."

*Madame Leslie* "I do believe that I have heard of such a place from a client. They said that they lost friends in that place, but it sounded like a rumor and whatever."

*Oiji* "Well the carriage is ready, as long as we don't push it, we should be fine."

"The path is set and we need to move before sun down. The gardens are about an hour away. Everyone be at the ready and I'll fill you in on the way of what to expect."

*Madame Leslie* "Well don't dilly dag around and get into the carriage. Come on now everyone!"

*The cold seemed to be against us. Making sure to put us all into a challenge. A test of will power will be given, let's not fail it*
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 pm

(The abandon church)

- "I tried to take care of it in my own hands."

(Voice high above)- "That was A mistake! You have failed us Victor!"

- "I apologize for my failure."

(Voice high above)- "You will be detained until further notice!"

- "Yes, I know."

(Voice high above)- "We will see if you are worthy of a another chance! You gave the order to eradicate an entire village?"

- "I did."

(With out the aid of someone to start them, the flames of the candles within the church light up all around. The faces of the men high above are fully revealed. Each showing a look of confusion)

(Voice high above)- "What is this, who is doing that?"

(A large mass of fog forms around Victor and a girl is revealed after the dense fog dies down. The girl stands behind, just far enough to see her face)

(Voice high above)- "What is the meaning of this Victor!"

(The girl known as Tatiana stands with her eyes wide open, eyes of pure black pearls, with a shine to them. The people known as the committee of the Xias Corp. are unaware of what stands before them)

- "The people of the committee here are indeed irrational. Your acts and orders are irrational, your power and reasons are irrational. You want power, you want justice, you want glory, you want fortune? I'll give it to you! My world!"

(Tatiana emits an orb of wind, blowing out every candle. The people of the committee summon nearby security with haste. The sounds of guns firing. The light flashing through the church. The committee trying to make a run for their lives, but soon discovered something as soon as the large orb of wind expands, then explodes, spreading through the church. The weapons stop firing and silence takes over)

- "You will witness power first hand. You will feel the world that I have graciously shared to all of you! Come, accept your fate!"

(One of the members of the committee noticed something wet in their palms. The candles emit once more to shed light within the church. The one that noticed a wet feeling in their palm panicked and scream, as all looked over to see one of their members start to bleed to death out of their palms and then their eyes and mouth. Soon after the rest of the members started to feel wetness and bleed out of their ears, mouth, eyes, nose, palms by a deep cut running through them. The blood streamed down and drip into the puddles below. The security all around followed the same fate)

- "Justice has been initiated."

(Tatiana's eyes returned to normal and witnessed what had happened)

(Tatiana)- "NOOOOOOO!"

(A ringing tone came and reaching into a pocket, bringing out a PDA-like device with the text "Has it been done?" on it. Replying back with "Affirmative." and returning the PDA-like device back into the pocket)

- "Tatiana, we are done here."

(Walking away from Tatiana on her knees, tears shed upon the blood all around. She lets out one more scream and all the church's stained-glass windows shatter. She fades into a fog-like appearance and hovers after Victor)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm

*Traveling on the road to the Gardens of Beauty. Everyone awaits for an answer. They each look tense, but at the ready. What curses, black magic, or legends wait there?*

"Each of you will need to face what you believe is beauty. Your greatest memories. Your most treasured childhood within your past. Your greatest goal to achieve in the near, or far future. Perhaps a favorite beverage, or food of yours. All of these as soon as we pass into the Gardens of beauty's border will be against us."

*Kai* "Against us?"

"Everything within here, and all of us looking at each other is real, but once we get there, the Gardens will try to falter your mind. It will play tricks, try to disband you from the rest. Your tracks will be covered and erased, no one will be able to find you."

*Lenn* "You want all of us to go through that? How do you resist such illusions that strong?"

"It's a test of will power. Resisting it alone will not be an easy task. You will have to channel your mind to someone else. When we arrive, stand your ground and stay calm. You will see a couple of visions of yours, but at the same time for a brief moment, you will also see ours."

*Nessa* "So when we see our own visions of beauty and what we treasure the most, we'll also see each of the other person's as well?"

"Precisely. Now remember to focus on the other person's vision. This will most likely falter the illusions of the Garden's magic."

*Lenn* Well, that shouldn't be too hard."

"We still have a ways to go. We can not, under any circumstance, let our focus of the other person's vision go. We travel on forward north. As soon as we are let off at the border, I'll point in the direction we need to keep to. No turns, no signs. Just move in that directions until the end."

*Kai* "Just move forward, north."

"Madame Leslie, I sense an inner defense within you."

*Madame Leslie* "It's a barrier, but it hasn't been perfected. I can create it, but it's limited."

"Be as that may, we'll most likely need your assistance."

*Lenn* "What will the barrier be used for?"

"Near the end, the Sickle-yai will be waiting."

*Kai and Nessa* "Sickle-yai?"

*Madame Leslie* "The most beautiful, goddess-looking beings ever to witness with one's eyes. They are truly the most gorgeous creatures out there, as well as the most deadliest."

*Nessa* "Leslie, how do you know this?"

*Madame Leslie* "Everyone, including you should know the stories of the Sickle-yai."

"Valkyries of the Gardens of Beauty. They insure that if you dare step into the Gardens, you shall never leave. A slave until your fate is sealed."

*With only one horse, we'll still make good time*

"We are almost there. Remember what I have shared to you and keep moving north no matter what."
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

[seeing a forest in the distance. filled with the most beautiful wild flowers. a scent roamed the entire atmosphere. climbing out of the moving carriage, trying to get onto the left side outer part of the carriage for a better look]

[Madame Leslie] "now see here girl, get back in here at once. fine its not my ass if you become roadkill!"

"this is amazing!"

[Madame Leslie] "alright, 50 dekus that she is the first to die in this place, any takers, anyone?"

[Nessa laughs a bit while tapping madame Leslie in the back of the head. the large horse seems uneasy of this place]

"i have never seen such a place in my life."

[Madame Leslie] "remember you, its all an illusion created by this place!"

[the carriage comes to a stop, the horse will not go any further]

[Oiji] "i guess this is it, only a few steps away from the forest, the horse is going crazy madame Leslie."

[Madame Leslie] "very well, we get off and you will take the carriage back to the mansion. make sure to pick up a new wonderful horse on the way, and watch for the Xias! no telling what they're up to."

[Oiji] "yes Madame Leslie."

[one more farewell good bye nod from Oiji and he turns around in the direction we just came from]

[Madame Leslie] "okay, lets get through this. we can do it. we will be done with this, closer to this damn philosopher, and all through the time, ill die a little inside for choosing these boots!"

[Dokuno stands firmly with the eyes of someone that has seen some things, some things that no one else has seen. this world that we were about to step into, was very new to me]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

*The narrow to widen path to the border was in front of us. A small wooden sign placed on a red and orange tree shared "The Gardens of Beauty, where your dreams come true." The air seemed to get thin for a couple of seconds and then return to normal. The sweet smell of the wild plants that surrounded the entrance were filled with a variety of colors. An enormous ocean-blue water-field stood before us. It welcomed us. Without voices, it was begging us to come closer*

*Madame Leslie, Nessa, Kai, and Lenn* ".........................."

*walking towards the water-field, stopping just at it, facing it. Seeing the refection of myself within it. Looking back and seeing the others.*

"Are you all ready?"

*Lenn* "Ready as ever."

*Madame Leslie* "Hmph, I show this place beauty and something extra."

*Kai* "Remembering what you said, I'll be okay. Ready."

*Nessa* "Leslie, we'll all make it safe and sound, got it!?"

*Madame Leslie* "Is that why you're shaking? Come, be at your toughest."

*Lining up together, facing the enormous water-field. I walked in first. The other side unfolded the pure beauty. A bright flash of light engulfed all of us. As soon as it had dimmed down, a vision before me. A vision of my mother and the village I had been born in. I was playing with a girl outside, it was Tanya. Standing in the village, I looked into a nearby well that I had use to play hide and seek. The reflection was me, but I was younger. Remembering that I was mentally being pushed*

"This is all an illusion."

Last edited by spirit2rose on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 pm

[walking through the large water-field, coming to the other side. seeing a light come towards me and blinding me. i tried to get my vision back, since the blinding light had given my eyes a blur to them. rubbing them i could start to see clearly now. a vision of my friends and family at a huge gathering. i remember this being a very special day, i think i was just turning one year older. thats right! it was my birthday! my mother was cooking my favorite meal! i found a new pet and danced all day until i couldn't move anymore]

"mother! mother! im home mother, i have returned!"

Last edited by J-fire5 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

(stepping through the water-field, emerging on the other side. There was snow everywhere! I was standing in front of my house. Through the window I could see my parents near a huge tree in our living room. It was Christmas! It was the year that my parents finally gave me a colly-coi. (A hand-held virtual gamer)
I ran to the front door and my mother was right there with a nice cup of hot chocolate. My father came to pick me up and read to me by the little fireplace we had. The sounds of bells from another room were jingling. It came closer and jumped on both father and I)

"Tusk! Oh Tusk, you're still around! I can't believe it!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 pm

(Nessa and I walk through this..barrier which really messed up my hair, but once through we saw that we were in a quaint living room. We sniffed the air as we could smell mother's home-made gingerbread cookies coming through the kitchen door. I run through the door in my Mary Jane's, and white frilled dress, She in her pink dress barefoot. We looked around and were each promptly handed a spoon)

(Leslie)- "Ooh...ginger!!! "

(Ness)- "Mama can we have another taste?"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm

*Taking the Vision of Madame Leslie and Nessa at the time was the best course of action. My vision was being turned upside down and distort. The illusion was was being manipulated and the Gardens were still acting as if it was mine. I would see my greatest memory fade away before my eyes. The surroundings had changed into a warm atmosphere with the smell of cookies and sweets. I could see both Madame Leslie and Nessa sitting together with a woman. Laughter filled the room as they were filling up on their cookies and hot beverages. I continued to the kitchen and admired the assorted pots and pans hanging around. The next door was north of me. As I walked through, my mind felt as if I was still in the same place, but I had to remember that physically, I was still moving forward. One's vision can have you walk forever in mind, but you wouldn't actually be moving the whole time. This was the trick of the Gardens. This was their power. The door had opened up to the outside, where there was a massive field of flowers through out an open field. I walked onward north and looked back to the home of both Madame Leslie and Nessa. The daylight was fading to darkness as I carried on. Night fell upon me, but I did not stop. A came to a door at the top of a hill. It was the same water-field that I had stepped through earlier*

"Remember, you have to keep going north. Don't forget everyone."

*Making my way to the other side, seeing that I was the first to walk through. A large stoned-arch gate stood in front. There as well, they stood, the creatures that owned and kept order within the Gardens of Beauty. The Sickle-yai*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm

[i was a bit scared at first, but i knew what i had to do. looking over, i spotted Kai and his vision. it soon came closer to me, as mine was pulling away. i backed up a bit, but it had surrounded me faster than i could react. i was outside in the deep snow. it was a bit of a blizzard, but something seemed odd. the cold didn't seem to effect me. i was standing there, and not feeling the cold sting of the climate. my thoughts at first was to look around, but i remembered what Dokuno had shared. head north, and north is where i am going. i realized that in order to push on north, i had to go through Kai's house. around the house was a large wall, and tall fences in the other way. i walked up the the door and knock on it, hoping that i wont be effected by being here. the door opened by itself with no one on the other side. walking into the house and closing the door behind me. an indoor floor mat had welcomed my feet as i kicked off the snow. the house's warmth came over me. i was happy that i could feel that, but why that, and why now? i didn't ask myself too much more questions, i just had to remember to keep walking north. the house was very nice, i was a bit envious. there was a back door to the house, and as i went through, it had led me to the garage. guess the only way i could go to get out of here, is through the closed garage door. i couldnt find the button, so i went up to it and used my sword, by sliding it under the door and lifting it upward the door would slide upward a bit, just enough for me to roll under. as i rolled to the other side, i came to the backyard]

"you know, thats all i find weird about this house... who puts a garage with no car towards the back of the house? oh well."

[the backyard was clear, nothing was covered in snow. the yard was filled with a swing set and soccer balls. a swinging fenced door beckoned me to walk to it. i went through and closed it behind me, it was the lease i could do while i was here. a huge gust of wind had made its way past me and i tried to cover my eyes from the dust. as soon as it had finished, i opened my eyes and saw a door way that looked like it was made of moving water. it just hit me that it was the same thing i had walk through to get here]

"hope this is the end, i kept going north."

[walking into the water looking door, i came to the sight of the gardens once again. i had spotted Dokuno to the left of me and he seemed to be facing forward with his hand close to his blade. i looked in the same direction and a couple of beautiful girls stood in front of a huge gate. i was ready as well as i slowly went to just grip the handle of my gun]
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 pm

(I looked over towards Nessa to see her drooling, and rambling on. When It hit me...it's all an illusion..That Okami..what was it he said?...Ah yes..Head North...I walk through the side door, and and the yard is filled with flowers, a scatter of dolls, and garden utensils. I keep my focus forward...onward to until a reach a long wooden gate. I open it and I walk through that same damn barrier, and my hair returns to normal as I stand next to Lenn, and Okami in front of the gate.)

(I look over at Lenn and notice that I step in a small dining room area where people carried on with laughing, and a puppy would whine and squirm in her a little girls hands. I though how cute but remembered there was something important I had to do....Leslie...North!..I run around the people and out their front door. The world outside was dark, the grass, green and crickets calling out to the world. I see something up ahead a shed...Why on earth is a shed right here...Such a silly place to be. I walk towards it, and open the door. I see this clear liquid ...I look at it then follow through it. I appear next to Leslie, Lenn, and Okami. Looked forward and see them staringat gorgeous women)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

(I was confused at first, but I soon found out that my vision was being blurred, as if something was trying to interrupt it. I looked to Lenn as she stared back. Disappearing from my sight, the area turned to a deep greenery scene. A large village and a little girl ran past me)

(Little girl) "Eexxccuussee meeeee!"

"Lenn?"

(I ran after her, following to a small cottage-like house. She was jumping for joy up and down)

(Little Lenn) "It's my birthday! hooray!"

(She was in the best spirit I have ever seen her in since we came to be. Was this all real, no... Dokuno mentioned that all of this was just an illusion. I looked around back outside and looked in a direction north, or I think it was north. This could be bad, which way is north? I walked in one direction and away from the village. I couldn't tell if this was really the right way. Dokuno had said north. I would use a compass if I had one, but I guess a place like this, they wouldn't allow it to work in the first place. The air filled with the soft scent of pine. A wind chill from behind, continuing in a direction. Maybe the wind was telling me something. It was heading back towards the village. That can't be right)

"Which way are you taking me?"

(It seemed like I might have failed in this test to find the end. Was I trapped here? I couldn't give up. I won't let it end like this. As soon as I ran towards the village, my staff glowed at the tip. The gold shine turned to a dark red. The tip's light brightened even more and shot a thin, fine, and bright beam of light in a direction just past the village)

"That's it! North!"

(Running in the path of north, I found myself in a forest. The trees here seemed to make the surroundings darker. The light was dimmed. It was getting darker than usual, but just as I had reached a tree that didn't seem like the rest, a blue glow was on the other side. Walking around, I saw a portal-like door. Water-based movement to the doorway. It seemed like the same one as the first. I jumped through, popping out to the other side. I was facing a large arch gate with vines wrapping all around it. Women stood in front of it. Women of great beauty and eyes that could put you through a trance. I almost didn't realize the rest standing around me. Madame Leslie and Nessa, Dokuno and Lenn. We all had made it, but what was about to come, now that we had fooled the gardens of beauty?)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 pm

*Lenn, Kai, Madame Leslie, and Nessa all stood to the right. Watching the creatures that you would think were beautiful goddesses of the world. There eyes glow with a deep-purple and then shift to a grey. Finally changing to a pure white*

*Beautiful looking woman 1* "Humans, how did you not succumb to the will of the gardens?"

*The voice seemed to be telepathically sent to us. The sound of the voice would come, but no movement from the mouth*

"It's been awhile, don't you think?"

*Beautiful looking woman 1* "You! The one that survived the last time we saw you here!"

*Lenn* "Dokuno, you've been here before?"

"How else do you think I knew about this hellish path and how to overpower the will of the Gardens?"

*Beautiful looking woman 1* "You will never escape us again!"

*Sliding the silver blade out of it's sheath and pointing the sharp tip towards the creature*

"You may have taken away more than I can remember the last time, but I won't let that happened twice!"

*The first creature came closer to the tip of the blade and stopped. It looked with it's eyes of manipulation.*

*Beautiful looking woman 1* "We can give it all back to you, all of you, we can give you back what you have lost."

*Another one from behind*

*Beautiful looking woman 2* "All we want to do is give you a perfect life. To be happy forever."

*The blade lowered a bit, and with a snap decision, swung the blade upward past the creature's face and bringing back in a horizontal direction. Taking the head of the creature. The one behind it backed off and stared down at the headless creature of their own*

*Beautiful looking woman 2* "KILL THEM ALL!"

"Everyone, move! Head to the gate and jump through! Fight your way past the ones that really count!"

*Lenn took her pistol and fired upon the creatures. It seemed like a dozen of them, but we had to push forward. We had to fight in order to survive. Kai, shielding himself with his staff as he made his way close to the gate. Madame Leslie and Nessa stuck close together. A flash came from some of the creature's eyes*

"Everyone shield yourself, or move fast!"

*At the end of their goddess-like hands, which soon turned to a black charcoal-like color, an oval-shaped green liquid shot out*

*Lenn* "What the hell is that?!"

"Acid!"

*The liquid shots that would miss, would land on a surface and soon deteriorate while eating away at it*

*Kai* "Almost... there!"

*Beautiful looking woman 3, 4, 5* "You shall never leave!"

*Before making it to Kai, the bullets from Lenn's gun had altered there advancement to him.

*Lenn* "Over here fiends!"

*Every swing directed to them, every shot fired upon them, nothing seemed to put them down. Either they were too fast, or absorb the contacts*

*Madame Leslie* "Move your ass! The gate is clear, oh blast it all! ...Nevermind."

*As the other creatures moved their assault towards madame Leslie, they summoned more attacks to him. He stood his ground and tried his very best
to create a small barrier between both Nessa and him from the creatures. A thick shade of the small barrier was created, but just enough to shield him and Nessa*

"Leslie, hold that position for a moment!"

*Madame Leslie* "Well it's like I can get the chance to go anywhere in the first place, though I would like to get the hell out of here!"

*As Lenn gave us cover, I spotted the one creature. It was the creature that I needed to have a vendetta with. The only one with a scar on the left of it's face. I ran to Lenn and pushed her away from an incoming attack. We both moved to Madame Leslie and Nessa*

*Madame Leslie* "I can't keep this up!"

"Just a few more seconds, hold out just a bit more!"

*The creatures that followed from behind came hovering closer with great haste. Lowering Madame Leslie's arm as she was confused to what I was doing. As soon as the creatures focused all their strength towards us, I had Leslie raise her arm back
up towards them. The focused energy of all their attack was harshly critical to Madame Leslie, but deep inside I knew he could do it. The attack against the barrier between us created a bright spark. I could just barely see the creature*

"Leslie, Lenn, take Kai and Nessa through the gate. You'll be safe on the other side!"

*Lenn* "Wait, what are you talking about? What are you going to do?"

"No time to explain. Go! Don't worry, I'll catch up!"

*The silver blade shined with hunger as I awaited the creature to get closer. Lenn had taken Kai through the gate. Madame Leslie soon told Nessa the same. Slowly backing up to the gate*

*Madame Leslie* "I can't hold it any longer!"

"Good, As soon as you drop the barrier, jump through!"

*Madame Leslie did as requested and had dropped his barrier. Fading away, the light still giving a burst of brightness. Seeing the opportunity, as soon as the barrier dropped I lunged at the creature, which was still blind sighted by the light.
Thrusting the blade into the stomach of the creature, it looked up at me. Staring back at them. The others stopped as they watched.
Slowly sliding out the blade and finishing with a last strike to the neck, beheading the creature. As it falls to the ground, the gate was just a couple of steps behind. I fell back into the gate as I heard the anguished screams of the creatures. The other side of the gate was a deep green forest. Normal as it was, it was being watched*

*Lenn* "You made it!"

"Yeah, but we're not out just yet. We still have to get to..."

*Voice in the trees* "STOP! Stop or you will be executed on the spot for trespassing!"

*Lenn raised her gun up to the trees. Running up to her to lower it and shake my head to her. Looking up to the trees with sword returned
to sheath and arms out to the side*

"Ye-do ta. Hai-hee hino maiyon-de chun-loi hom-ni edo-cu."

*Everyone looking with a surprised expression. A large pure white horse came up to us*

*Madame Leslie* "OH MY. What gorgeous animal!"

*Kai* "What do we do?"

"This horse will take us to an ancient village. It's actually more like a large hidden village. Up into the trees."

*Madame Leslie* "What? The trees? Now I have to see that!"

*Helping both Madame Leslie and Nessa on the large horse. Lenn, Kai, and I followed behind on foot. The scenery seemed to change as a light
fog came over us. It soon cleared up and in front of us was a large city of tall trees and people. Not just any people. Pei-los, elf-kind and dragon-kind*

"Everyone, welcome to Lis'tarii, the lost city of the woodling elves."
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm

(Leslie and Nessa, while sitting on the horse side saddle, are led around by Okami's pull. Lenn had her hand near her holster, and Kai with his staff at the ready. Leslie smiled as he saw a few cute faces, Nessa was just the opposite, she clung tight to Leslie's shoulder as she looked at those who walked by)

(Leslie turns his head, and shakes his right shoulder)- "Off girl.....You'll wrinkle my sweater, and tear my boa...What's got you so out of sorts?"

(Nessa loosened her grip on his shoulder, and shivered at a quick chill up her spine)- "....They....look..So strange....Like that one *she points to a dragon-elf hybrid*...He...he has....scales..and red eyes...and the one next to him has a green and blue eye..."

(Okami didn't look up at Nessa but kept walking)- "Those two are hybrids, the walk like the Elflings...But you'll see some who'll walk quadrapedal with wings, and others who look like the quads but stand upright...Elflings are the same way...That's why this place is unique...everyone is beautiful in their own right"

(Leslie tosses in his five cents)- "Exactly....We're all the same...There is nothing to be afraid of......*frowns*...Except at the....beast of a brother of Lenn's!"

(Lenn whips her head around, and squints)- "I told you he's really not a bad guy....It's just......"

(Leslie raises a brow)- "Just...what?"

(Lenn looks down as she walks)- "It's nothing....I have no time for this!"

(Leslie turns away sharply, Nessa sighs, and Kai remains in awe. Okami stops for a moment.)

(Okami)- "We need a place to collect...regroup and get some rest before moving on...We can't stay long...the rest of the day should suffice..."

(Leslie pulls out the last cigarette, and is about to light it when someone gives him an odd stare. He frowns and puts it away)- "It's not like i'm going to burn their little forest down...Hmph!....*looks to Okami* We're resting is that what you said? Hmmm?.... because if so I have a....person of interest who lives here...Where?...That's another question"

(Lenn pauses, Okami thinks, then is quickly met by a quad dragon who spoke the native language. Okami translated as the Quad spoke)

(Goofy Quad Dragon)- "Hello there everyone! Hehe!..I haven't seen you all before!"

(Okami)- "We've come from the other side...we need a pla..."

(Leslie interrupts)- " Aku-man Ghloria il-met samna-ko (Do you know where Ghloria stays [pronounced Loria] )"

(Goofy Quad dragon tilts his head to think, and his soft orange eyes begin to glisten)- "....hmm....AHHA haha! She stays at the Jhakiy-Aquoa' [Martyr Inn] ..If you want I can take you there...Hehe!"

(Leslie nods respectfully)- " Bj Qui Samna-ko [Yes, Thank You] "

(The goofy dragon walked along clumsily, tripping here and there while apologizing. Nessa stared at his blueish-red hide, long tucked wings. and short but hefty tail. She wanted to feel his horned face, but was afraid to get near. Soon they arrived at a clean 3 story Inn which had, curtained windows, dark red brick, and a black and purple tinged door.)

(Goofy Quad)- "Hehe HERE we ARrrrre! Hope you enjoy yourselves..It's really cool there....she has....skoo*he stops before finishing* ....Uh...never mind Hehe You didn't hear that...Have fun!! *he flys off laughing* hahaHehaAHAH!"

(Lenn, Kai, and Nessa)- ".....Wow...."

(Okami helps Leslie, then Nessa off the horse. When their feet hit the ground the horse turns and runs off disappearing into thin air. They all stare for a moment then head inside the Aquoa'. They are met with a gorgeous foyer, the to their left with tables, chairs, and a burning fireplace. Okami walks forward, but is stopped as Leslie pushes through him to the counter)

(Leslie leans on the counter)- "Alooooo! Cu-Ghloria!! Sev-ik jno-pas!" [Hello! Madame Ghloria! You have company!"

(A door opens. A head full of short black and purple streaked hair peaks out with yellow eyes, and greets them with a huge fanged smile. The door closes, opens again, and out walks a tough looking woman not much older than Leslie. She wore a tight red blouse with puffy shoulders, tall neck, and with a mesh stomach. On her lower half she sported a long loose skirt with a high slit, and thigh high Victorian style boots. Ghloria gives Leslie a warm hug.)

(Ghloria, who knew both the native and foreign tongue spoke to them)- "Hey love...I didn't think you'd ever visit me!....*Stares at the others* Clients?"

(Leslie looks at Lenn, Kai, Nessa, and Okami and chuckles)- "HA HA HA...Oh nooooo... No these here are my associates... Lenn...Kai....*thinks and plays it safe* Mr. Nameless...and my sister Nessa... We're...in a bind...Do you have some rooms available?"

(Ghloria thinks, then walks over to her logbook)- "The smaller rooms are booked....But.....*reads* I have a Master Suite upstairs..I can arrange to have the Ghoran[king sized] bed remineralized into five smaller beds if you'd like?"

(Leslie nods and smiles)- "Excellent!..It'll do fine"

(Ghloria smiles, and shows them upstairs to their room. Upon entering the room, they note a quite large space. It contained a dining table, stove, and other items that would be found in a home. Ghloria walks to the bed, holds out her left palm, and an orb forms. It grows huge, wraps around the bed, a bright light emits, and the beds appear and place themselves accordingly. Everyone noted that one bed was slightly larger than the rest)- "If you need anything else love, just holler!"

(She walks out the door, and leaves everyone fighting over who gets the biggest bed)

(Leslie)- "I'm a man of wealth! I should really get this bed!"

(Kai) - "Aww come on you get the best of everything! Let me have the bed!!"

(Lenn)- "I agree with Kai, but I should get the bed!! You've been giving me hell all this time!"

(Okami) - "I should get this bed! I saved a lot of ass, and led you all here safely without a scratch or a broken nail!...Didn't I?!"

(Everyone stops then surrenders the bed to Okami. After everyone settled down, they began to fidget. Leslie and Nessa were on one side of the room practicing the formation of their barrier, Lenn and Okami...discussing the next step, and Kai swinging his staff in various directions with different stances)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:58 am

[letting out a wide, large yawn and falling into one of the beds. looking around and admiring the room]

"this place is amazing, i've never even heard of this place. the creatures here are so polite."

[Dokuno] "don't get too comfortable, we need to rest up and move on tomorrow morning."

"aawww really?"

[Kai] "this place is really something."

[Madame Leslie] "as much as i would love it to be, this is not a vacation. now hush, i'm trying to concentrate with my barrier."

"i can't believe you don't know how to control your barrier at full yet."

[Madame Leslie] "i can't believe you don't know how to control your brother yet."

[a huge verbal blow by madame Leslie]

"Oh that was low, touche."

[Dokuno stared at both madame Leslie and Nessa]

[Kai] "i'm just happy to be out of that place, alive!"

"thats right! hey madame Leslie, why didn't you give that woman you know, Dokuno's name?"

[Madame Leslie] "because you silly little girl, we dont exactly know how far his name has gone. we do not need a damn incident like Tiana do we?"

"no, i guess we dont."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:15 am

(Feeling sleeping from the long hull to get this far, places staff near a night stand and sits on one of the beds. The window was open and through it was just a small view of the enormous amazing city)

"This place is hidden right? So does that mean that even the Xias are unaware of this place?"

(Dokuno) "That's correct, we were lucky enough to even be welcomed into this place, let alone released after trespassing."

"That's good to hear. It seems a lot of places are in danger after we come across it."

(Madame Leslie) "They knew their fate and accepted it. Let us not be overpowered and let their deaths be vain."

(A soft nod towards Madame Leslie)

"I do think I'm going to rest up a bit. I would like to see more of this place, but my legs can't go any further."

(Lenn) "Yeah, you should rest then. As for me, I might just go and take a walk around."

(Dokuno) "Remember not to stray too far and too long."

(Lenn) "I know, I know!"

(Lenn leaves the room and closes the door slowly behind her)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 pm

*Studying the pictures and admiring the glass objects that decorated the room. Young Kai had fallen fast asleep. Lenn was out and about in the city. Madame Leslie and Nessa learning to harness a controlled barrier*

"Madame Leslie, Nessa*

*Both Madame Leslie and Nessa* "What!?"

*Nessa* "I'm sorry, yes Dokuno."

"Both of you, come with me."

*Madame Leslie* "I don't mean to be rude, but do you not see that we are trying to gain experience in our barrier? What if we were to be in such a situation again?"

*Walking towards the door and opening it. Looking back at Madame Leslie and Nessa with a grin and continued out the door without a word*

*Madame Leslie* "Wait, hey! Stop! Hey, you! Damn it!"

*Both following fast behind. Out the door and down a straight, wide set of steps made of the freshest wood. The aroma throughout the air was tantalizing to the senses. Downstairs, running into the beautiful merchant, Ghloria.

*Ghloria* "Hey you guys!"

*Madame Leslie* "Good evening."

*Ghloria* "Where are you going? Hey I never got your name. Should I just call you Mr. Nameless?"

*Madame Leslie looked at her with a slight shake to his head. A little finger gesture, motioning to come to him*

*Madame Leslie* "Please, would you excuse us?"

"Five minutes."

*Madame Leslie and Ghloria walked off to the side*

*Madame Leslie* "That (placing of two fingers up) associate is a very important one."

*Ghloria* "You, what have you got!?"

*Madame Leslie* "Shhhush, keep it down. As your background and all, you have came across a lot of names."

*Ghloria* "Yeah, so?"

*Madame Leslie* "Has the name Dokuno Okami ever run past your ears?"

*Ghloria* "Well yeah, he was a very wanted person. He was a god to most out there for taking out alot of Xias. A person like that was just stories after stories."

*Madame Leslie takes a nice long sigh*

*Ghloria* "Wait! you mean... that."

*A nod from Madame Leslie, but before he could get another word out*

*Ghloria* "MR. NAMELESS! Hi, I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Ghloria! I hope that you have enjoyed the sights and the Jhakiy-Aquoa. Everyone must be treating you well I trust."

*Looking at her with a meaningless expression*

*Ghloria* "OKAY, OKAY, I see, I see. Please! I'll be waiting here to service you.... wait, give you service.... I mean sorry, I'll be here if you need anything. Can I get you something to eat?"

*Madame Leslie* "Mr. Nameless is busy right now. He was accompanying us to... Where were you taking us again?"

*Continuing out of the inn, the merchant waving and jumping up and down behind. Madame Leslie and Nessa stood close together from behind*

*Madame Leslie* "Where are we going?"

"......................................"

*Walking down the wooden path, taking turns after turns. A small bridge and passing shops. Little children and elflings playing, dancing around. Food stands and musicians all over. Trying to slow down for Madame Leslie and Nessa admiring the entire place. A tall and wide red-wood tree stood before us. The bark of the tree would slowly peel upward and open a small walk-way into the large tree. Inside an enormous room was held. Weapons and glass objects of all different shapes and sizes hung on the walls. Candles filled the room. Turning on a switch near by and illuminating the entire room with bright lights of the large, brass chandeliers*

*Madame Leslie* "Is this... a dojo?"

"Defend yourself."

*Madame Leslie* "What?"

*Before another word could be shared, a small, clear orb was quickly fired at Madame Leslie*

*Madame Leslie* "What the hell!?!?"

*One after the other, firing orb after orb upon both. Each one being shielded by their small barriers*

"Learn to control your barrier and you mind. Don't look for a slight adjustment, know when to shift your energy. Learn how to harness it. Paste your energy. Over using your energy will be the death of you!"

*Madame Leslie* "Forget that, you'll be the death of me, now slow down!"

"No time, be ready!"

*Nessa* "Ready for what!?"

*Keeping in a constant movement, running and creating more orbs. Coming to a stop and waving hands from the side to the front. Crossing arms that was covering the chest and moving both back away from the body, releasing a large orb, filled with a red and black electric lightning energy inside. Madame Leslie tried with all his might and forms a barrier to repel the attack. The orb comes into contact and tries to break through. Madame Leslie's barrier holds it's place, but his face shows a sign of exhaustion. The orb breaks down and the barrier survives the first critical strike*

"Harness... Control with breathing... Again!"

*Another large orb was created, but this time an orb containing a dark-green and black flame within it. Traveling from side to side and up to down all over the room. It tries to confuse both and makes it's strike. A barrier is created by Madame Leslie. The orb spits into two and attacks from the sides of Madame Leslie and Nessa. Both taking a hard hit and feeling the deep burns of the attacks*

*Nessa* "aaahhh, Oooucch!"

*Madame Leslie* "Damn it! Shit... Damn it!"

*Holding out both hands and waving it from above head and then down to the ground, creating a wave of wind. The wind reaches both Madame Leslie and Nessa. Both trying to raise quickly up to their feet. The wind passes them and wraps around both. The burns heal up and disappears from their skin, leaving no marks or scars*

"Now! Again!"

*Another orb was being formed. Madame Leslie stands a firm ground and focuses on forming a barrier. The orb is filled with an energy that was new to both. It was an energy consisting a black hole-like power. This energy was a reverse wormhole. When it comes into contact, it pushes instead of pulling in. As the orb shoots straight up into the air, Madame Leslie breathes in slowly and then out. The orb quickly flies forward, by the will of Dokuno and comes into contact with the barrier, pushing hard against it. Madame Leslie learns to calm the energy. He forms another barrier with the other hand and turns it into a blade-like shape and hurls it to the orb, releasing the one that was trying to repel the attack of the orb. Cutting through the orb and sending it into two different directions. Madame Leslie's breathing was a normal paste*

*Madame Leslie* "Ha! I did it!"

*Nessa* "Very good Leslie!"

*Two little orbs, filled with fire hover and shatter upon both*

*Madame Leslie* "Ow, Damn it! What the..."

"Keep up! You've done well, but you need to keep your guard up!"

*Over time, training both Madame Leslie and Nessa. Shielding and breaking each attack. Even though the attacks were not at their most, they both seem to do just fine with these. Madame Leslie had learned to harness his energy. Nessa was still on a learning curve, but wasn't too far behind. Keeping an eye on both, realizing that each seemed more powerful as they worked together. The barriers would be a great combination of single, double, and even one large stronger barrier between both. They both learned how to repel not just one, but multiple attacks. After a couple of hours of training and sweating, burns and healing, I had found it that they were ready for the path ahead. Something deep within sensed that both Madame Leslie and Nessa had something more to them, but seeing into both their souls, they are the best for keeping this world from turning into darkness from the Xias*

"We are done, you both are ready and can harness your power better."

*With out any other words to share, Dokuno turns to the door and walks out both Madame Leslie and Nessa. Turning back towards the dojo and bowing to it. Leaving the tall, wide red-wood tree, it's bark heals over and closes the entrance. No words were shared to each other as they headed back to the Jhakiy-Aquoa. Even in silence, both Madame Leslie and Nessa could show their appreciation to Dokuno for his training*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm

(Once Leslie completed his training with Okami, he would head back upstairs, exhausted mentally even though he had been healed. Leslie opened the door, would sit on the edge of his bed, and grab his clutch. He slowly searches inside it, and groans when he can't find his last cigarette)

(Leslie speaks to himself)- "Shit...great....JUST great…I'll see if she has something...."

(He quickly gets up, walks to the door and is stopped by Okami)- "Hey...where are you going? You better get some rest.."

(Leslie halfway out of the door)- ..Do not worry about me....I..have some business to take care of...I'm not going very far"

(Nessa went to sit down in a chair by the farthest window. Leslie closes the door, heads down the hallway, and down the stairs to the first level. Once down there he rounds the corner and leans on the front counter staring at Ghloria)

(Leslie coos)- "Ghloria....I need something to.....calm my nerves….That Mr. Nameless can really wear you out….What do you have in the back?"

(Ghloria smiles with a coy expression on her face. She walks towards the back room while letting her left hand glide across the counter. A few minutes later she arrives with two 40oz velvet like bottles with a gold rim on the cap. She leans on the counter near the center, and motions for Leslie to join her.)- "I've been keeping these safe for such a rare opportunity....It is....the finest Skooma (liquid coke) around....It may even surpass that of which Laura's.....lap dog acquires.."

(Leslie smiles wide with narrowed eyes. He rests his palms on the counter, makes a nice hop (surprisingly in a short skirt) over the counter, then gently grabs the one bottle from her hand. The bottle felt very smooth in his grasp and the cap opened with little effort. Leslie brought the bottle up to his nose, gave it a slow but deep inhale, and flinches his eyebrows happily)- "Hmmm.........the smell is rich...the feel of this bottle is....intoxicating.....I think I’m in love already....."

(Ghloria opens her bottle, throws back her head for a few chugs, and cackles softly)- "...Wait till you taste it....It's out of this world...."

(Leslie puts the bottle to his lips, and knocks back a few of his own)- "Mmm Shit....This is some good stuff......*takes another chug*....Hm....We could use this back at Les Misérables....The patrons would come everyday just to get a taste"

(Lenn walked into the room, and watched the two. Ghloria stopped to look a Lenn, and her face grew stern for a moment before she burst out in laughter. Lenn stood there with a "what is going on here" expression on her face and walked towards them)

(Lenn with her hands in her pockets, and head cocked to the side)- "Uhm....What are both of you doing? Leslie it's almost time for us to head to bed..."

(Leslie and Ghloria looked at each for a moment, then laughed. Leslie turns around and meets Lenn with a red face, and glossy eyes)- "Sweetie that would be...*pauses* ..The last thing I want to do with yoush.."

(Lenn stood upright, stared in confusion, then decides to walk away. As she does this she thinks to herself)- "That's....odd...He's usually forward, and...well hell quite rude...But that....No it didn't seem much like him...Oh well I guess I’ll get some sleep. It's his loss."

(They both smile, and continue drinking. After an hour they are both on the floor laughing)

(Another 20mins passed, and Ghloria was unconscious on the floor snoring quite loudly. Leslie's eyes opened for a moment, looked around, then stood to his feet only to fall back over. He tries again with success, grabs Ghloria by her leg and drags her to her sleeping quarters in the back. Once this is done Leslie struggles in a circle to get up the 2 flights of stairs, stumbling and slipping as he went. Finally he throws open the door to the room)

(Everyone wakes up startled, expect Nessa who stayed up to wait for him. Nessa gets up and runs over to him but is pushed away promptly)

(Nessa snaps back) - "Heh..HEY!....What's gotten into you?!"

(Leslie reaches his bed, collapses, then snores into the pillow)

(Lenn shook her head)- "I don’t know what they were doing down there but I don't think it was good....I saw them drinking something"

(Okami and Nessa turned their heads towards Lenn, and Nessa steps forward)- "Drinking.....drinking what?!.....If he did what I think he did.....*shakes with slight anger*...He'll see my mean side he hasn't seen in years!!"

(Everyone looked at Nessa in shock as she started fuming)

(Lenn blinks)- "I'm not sure....It was in a red bottle..The bottle had no gloss to it at all..Why...What is it?"

(Nessa walks over to Leslie's bed, grabs his head to open his mouth, and sniffs his breath)- "You son of....OOOOOOoo!!! ...Skooma!!"

(Okami frowns, and lowers his head)- "You mean....he drank coke? *he watches Nessa nod slightly*....Damn...He'll be out cold till morning.....I hope he'll be 100%..If not"

(Nessa stands up, and looks Okami in the eyes)- "He'll be 100% once I get through with him..*she looks at Leslie* Oh yes...He'll be 100%"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:31 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 10:29pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost of the Philospoher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: