Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost of the Philospoher

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

*Time was at a brief stand still from Nessa's outburst to Madame Leslie's action. The anger forced Nessa to stutter from time to time. She ran back and forth, mumbling and groaning. Words of sincerity was shared, words that was never shared from her ever before. Lenn tried to calm the girl down, but was not too successful. A quick action from Nessa was made towards Madame Leslie. Slapping him from left to right. Shaking his head up and down. Jumping high on the bed he laid out in. Nothing seemed to be an effect. Breathing hard and fuming with one vain that emerged from her forehead*

*Lenn* "Now, now, come'on girl, calm down, we don't want to make a scene or anything."

*Nessa* "Oh shut up!"

*Silence came right after Nessa's last outburst towards Lenn*

*Nessa* "I'm sorry, I just... I'm just so mad. I can't believe he would... oh....ooooOOOooo."

*Lenn patting Nessa's back and leading her to the bed*

*Lenn* Now you just lay here and we'll figure out everything in the morning, alright?"

*Nessa* "Yeah, we'll figure out something.... figure out my foot up his..... get a damn...... gunna mess him...... ........"

*Nessa falling asleep, still whispering under her breath. Lenn walking over closer and looking really surprised*

*Lenn* "What was that about?"

"Skooma is a very high class of narcotics, but also a very expensive drink as well. It's like a very strong dark whiskey, mixed with light whiskey and then finally a fine ratio of layered coke. A high ratio of it by the looks of it."

*Lenn* "Wow, good thing I'm really not of the law. I must share with you, that I am really truly amazed."

"Why, because Madame Leslie could handle such amount? No worries there, he has probably done worst."

*Lenn* Oh no, not that. How the hell does Kai sleep through all that?"

*Both of us stay silent for a bit, until a knock comes to the door*

*Cleaning elf* "Hello? Is everything alright in here?"

*Lenn* "Yes, sorry, we are very sorry to have cause such a racket. It is calmed down and fine now."

*The cleaning elf leaves and Lenn looks towards the window*

*Lenn* "As much as it is dark, there seems to be alot of people up."

"Its a time where the moon is almost full and they dance to celebrate the land. A festival is on the way."

*Lenn* "Really? A festival? I wish we could stay here forever. At least for the festival."

*Looking at Lenn with an expression of regret*

*Lenn* "I know, we can't. This place is just so amazing as I walked around it."

"Come with me."

*Walking out the room, Lenn following behind and closing the door slowly behind her. In the room, Nessa has one last outburst in her sleep as Kai just rolls over and Madame Leslie's left leg hangs out of the bed*

*Lenn* "Where are we going?"

"......................"

*Lenn* "You really like to keep silent and be a Mr. riddle guy, don't you?"

*Walking out the inn, seeing the merchant go for some milk, hitting a wall and passing out on the counter. Outside the moon looked full as it was. Lenn looked up, admiring it. The illuminating beam of the moon's light alone, seemed to cast light upon the city and you could see everything in sight. Leading Lenn to a downward spiral of wooden steps to a flowing stream. It seemed to have a very light-blue glow to it. Little lightning bugs hover over the stream. Lenn had never seem anything more beautiful. Standing a couple yards away from her, she turned and looked with a blush*

*Lenn* "Well, is this what you wanted?"

"This stream is a path way from our world, to their world. Elves of all kind watch this place and guide them to safety."

*Lenn* "Them?"

"Falling souls."

*A very light transparent figure appears from the stream and comes closer to Lenn. She pulls out her katana and defends herself. Running and taking away her weapon.*

"You really need to stop being so jumpy."

*An old man with white long hair and a long white beard stood before us*

*Old man* "You both have done well to get this far, but your journey is far from over. I am the Philosopher you seek."

*Lenn* "Wait, then that means that you're..."

*Ghost of the Philosopher* "No longer among the living. No I have lived out my years, but will still aid you. You must reach me, so that I may show you the time and path of the peak of Mt. Fusha."

*Lenn* "Why can't you just tell us? It would save us some time."

*Ghost of the Philosopher* "I yet not trust you. I do not know your will power just yet. Come and you shall be placed with a series of tests to let me know that you are ready and worthy."

"Til we meet again, right?"

*The figure slowly sinks back down to the water*

*Lenn* "Well that wasn't too much help."

*Walking away back towards the Inn*

*Lenn* "Hey, wait! What are we going to do?"

"Get some rest!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm

(3am came and everyone was fast asleep in their own respect. Leslie hanging half way off Okami's supposed bed, Nessa punching the air and mumbling, Kai drooling and twitching now and then, Lenn with the covers over her face, and Okami sleeping in a chair facing the direction of Leslie.)

(Leslie stirs and falls out of the bed hitting his head on the side table)- "sshhh Shihh...Ow.."

(He opens his eyes, notices his vision is still slightly impaired, and struggles to get up to his feet only to fall and knocked everything off the table. Okami's eyes open as if he were never awake, Lenn throws the cover off her head, and Nessa scrambles around in the covers trying to get free.)

(Nessa semi-muffled)- "Leslie?! Is that you? OOoooo!! If it is so help me....*she finally gets free and storms over to him* You have a lot of explaining to do!!"

(Leslie rolls his head over to look at Nessa, while taking off his heeled boots)- "...What.. wroong? Haaaaad a marenight?"

(Nessa reaches over and slaps him in the face)- "Dammit....Look at you! You're a mess....You should be ashamed... *watches him roll over to stand up* What would mother say?!"

(When Leslie finally got to his now bare feet, he would glare at her)- "Don't start that with me.....I don't have time......I think i'll..."

(He stumbles off to the restroom at the end of the hall, with Nessa arguing in his ear)

(Nessa yelling)- "Don't start? DON'T START?! *hears him say oh shut up* Who the hell do you think you are?...You know how she felt about your addiction when I wrote to her!!....You promised you'd stay clean...But oooh nooo! You.."

(Leslie slams the bathroom door in Nessa's face and blesses the toliet. Nessa still yells outside the door)- "Hey!! *opens the door but is pushed back out* You son of bitch!! You need to stay away from that TART Ghloria!"

(Toilet flushes, door flies open, and out walks Leslie shirtless)- "There is nothing wrong with her.. And mother...didn't have to know if you had kept quiet!!"

(He pushes past her and heads down the stairs this time without stumbling. He sees Ghloria half-asleep on the counter, walks into her sleeping quarters and grabs a red velvet top, and short red skirt. Leslie looked at her heels but knew they were not in his size)

(Nessa close behind him) - "I care about you.... That's why I told her!! I didn't like the people you were around when Duranis was alive...You could've died!!...........Dammit are you listening to me?!"

(Leslie walks back out and knocks over something, Nessa leans over to pick it up, and Leslie whispers in Ghloria's ear)- "Bring me more...and grab some boots with a blade in them for me"

(Ghlroia nods and mumbles. Nessa looks up and fumes)- "Hey!! What did you just say to her?!...Huh??....Dammit"

(While Nessa argues with Leslie, Okami, Lenn and now Kai begin walking around the room upstairs)

(Kai rubs his eyes and yawns)- "That was a nice sleep....*looks at the two*...Did i miss something?"

(Okami turns to look at him)- "It's none of your concern"

(Kai blinks)- "Huh?...Well...*Leslie walks in shirtless*...What in the?!"

(Leslie looks at Kai, and scoffs as he heads into the small changing room. Nessa runs close behind and stops to look at everyone)

(Nessa raises a hand to her chest)- "Um....It's under control now...Nothing to see ...Heh...*runs to Leslie*...Dammit!!"

(Kai)- "...So.......what happened again?"
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 pm

[watching the shirtless madame Leslie didn't seem a surprise. Kai still at a confused state and looks to the clock, as well as i]

"it seems fairly early."

[Dokuno] "yes, we should leave as soon as we can. everyone, please get all your things and prep up for the journey."

[Madame Leslie] "oh hold your >a last hickup escapes< horses."

[walking over to the night stand near the window and opens it. a black semi automatic pistol lay within. the same one that was picked up from madame Leslie's mansion. the laser sight would blare a straight purple beam to the nearby wall. it was fully loaded, and one extra shell in the shaft of the pistol. placing the pistol to a holster that was strapped to the right thigh. relocating to the bed and reaching under the pillow to pull out another pistol]

[Kai] "hey Lenn, how come you carry two pistols and hide one of them under your pillow?"

[loading the pistol that was located under the pillow and placing it in another holster that was strapped under her jacket from behind]

"because you can never tell if there is danger everywhere you go."

[moving to the mirror and fixing hair. picking up the katana and it's sheath. placing it horizontally under her jacket as well. the handle was peaking out from the right side for easy access]

[Nessa] "why did you pick that gun out of all the rest?"

"this pistol can go from semi auto to a three round burst. its fairly light and can be used with a quick action of the hand."

[Dokuno's weapon seemed to never leave him. it was very odd to see him constantly with it. maybe something more was to it. Kai fixing up his robe and doing a quick check of his staff. madame Leslie seemed to be taking his sweet time and still being scolded at by Nessa]

"is everyone ready? we can double check if we have to. we still have some snacks, so we dont have to worry too much on food."

[Kai looked through out the room as to be searching for something. he waved his staff around in the air]

"what are you doing Kai?"

[Kai] "its something my master taught me as i grew up. a place that has welcomed you and giving you so much should be blessed by someone of a temple."

"so you're a full fledged monk?"

[Kai] "well, not really. just remembering home. hope mother and father are okay. i wonder if they are thinking about me."

"of course they are."

[Dokuno walked over to the door and requested madame Leslie to accompany him.
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 pm

*Walking out the door and down the candle-lit hallway. Madame Leslie trying to keep up at the last second. Coming to a door at the end of the hallway and lightly knocking on it. Footsteps come closer to the door and it slowly opens*

*Madam Leslie* "What do you need of me? Can I relax for a bit, I'm not quite stable just yet."

*Voice from behind the cracked opened door* "Hui-lana yi fal ruray."

*Returning a nod to the voice and handing a piece of paper over. The door opens wide and welcomes us both in. Walking into a room, not so different from our own. Only thing different was there was no beds. Only a long table with eight elves sitting around*

*Elves of the table* "Welcome."

*Bowing slightly to the elves. Being guided to the chairs by the elf that had opened the door for us. We sat down and listened to them. Upon our language, they would let us know that the road ahead was a task only man men dare to go through. We had explained our situation and they didn't seemed to surprised. The wisdom of the elves as they listen to the trees everyday would hear all kinds of stories being passed from year to year. They looked onto us and had seen that we were not mad, we were not scared, and we were not ones to create destruction, but to prevent it. Madame Leslie noticed that he, himself was figiting, just from the after effects of the substance he had consumed earlier*

"We thank you for your time and assistance."

*Both of us bowed and were walked out of the room by the elf that had welcomed us. Returning to the hallway and making our way back to the room*

*Madame Leslie* "Why did you need me? Damn it I was nervous in my condition."

"You had to be trusted. As I had made this arrangement earlier, they were skeptical of you and the rest. I had to let them see that you could be trusted."

*Madame Leslie* "Oh."

*Walking back into our room, everyone was waiting and ready. We all walked out of the Inn and towards the south side exit of the city. Behind us, the lost city would slowly vanish and as if camouflaging itself to a deep green forest. It would be invisible to the naked eye and more. A couple of large dragon-elves walked up to us and signaled another elf to bring something. Four large, white coated horses were brought to us. The dragon-elf bowed to me and placed his hand on his chest, as I did the same. Madame Leslie and Nessa took one of the large horses, Lenn jumped on one, Kai took another, and I had the last one. We all were told to head south to south-east*

*Lenn* "Damn, did it suddenly get colder!?"

"As we left the city border, we returned to our world."

*Kai was trying to keep warm within his robe."

*Madame Leslie* "Well, we did have to move early right?"

"That's correct. As I have shared before. Stay at the ready and be prepared. We move on to places that are going to have the worst than the Gardens of Beauty. We are heading towards a place that is going to have the world's most foulest creatures. We move onto the Forest of the damned. Moving along a trail in the dark forest within the still-dark early morning. Each of us had a long pole with a bright lantern on top. This was placed on the side of horses. We had to be ready for anything. This was going through all of our minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Philospoher   Ghost of the Philospoher - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost of the Philospoher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: