Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strings of The Reaper

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Strings of The Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December / 11:53am
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 am

(They rode slowly down the wide trail past many barren trees and bushes. The wind gusted every 12mins and made everyone pause now and again to shield themselves. Lenn put her hands under her arms to keep the warm and looked at the others. Leslie seemed asleep as he bobbled gently on the back of the horse, while Nessa held onto him close trying to keep warm)

(Kai rubbed his hands together for a moment then looked back at Leslie)- "um...Excu....uh...*he walks back next to them* Madame?..."

(Leslie opens his eyes slightly irritated)- "What is it? Don't you notice that i am trying to rest my eyes?....Well....come on with it!"

(Kai nodded slightly from the cold and from the slight shutter of authority)- "Um....Can your shield....block cold air?"

(Nessa lifted her head up and looked at Leslie over his shoulder. Leslie looks at her then Kai)- "Yes it can....Why?..........Please don't tell me you want my precious energy used to insulate all of you!"

(Okami looks over his shoulder)- "Well you have complete control over the barrier after the extensive training....Or have you forgotten?"

(Leslie snaps back)- "No!....I have NOT forgotten....But i really want to sleep right now....not concentrate on a barrier..."

(Everyone remained silent for a moment. Leslie squirmed as Nessa shivered on his back, then finally gives in)- "I'll do it.....but you'll have to stick closer to the horse...."

(He puts up both of his hands at waist level, palms face up, and a red liquid formed in them to which it grew 30x into a full blown heat barrier. Nessa sighed with slight relief as the air inside the barrier warmed up to an even temperature)

(Nessa leans on Leslie's back once more)- "Thank you..."

(Everyone else nodded accordingly and continued onwards, with the barrier protecting, and lighting their way)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 am

[being calmed down by the generous power of madame Leslie, looking to the east]

"is Kiyoto far from here?"

[Dokuno] "it's actually not too far, should get there by nightfall."

[madame Leslie looks at a long chained pocket watch and sees that it is only just past noon]

[madame Leslie] "you must be joking. nightfall? not that far? ridiculous measuring."

[Dokuno] "madame Leslie, you should be quite aware by now of our journey."

"anybody want jerky? and no, i did not make it!"

[a smirk and giggle come from the others after the jerky is handed out to everyone]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:16 pm

*The barrier's warmth was very calming to all. Something seemed odd, deep within. A feeling that was felt before. Back at the tavern in Tiana. The feeling of pure sadness. Even being in the barrier, a sudden chill came to the back of the neck. The feeling of being alone, the feeling of a heavy boulder on your back, just the feeling of... death*

*Madame Leslie* "Okami!? Okami!?"

"Yes, yes, what's wrong?"

*Madame Leslie* "Apparently something, I've been calling you for awhile now."

"My apologies, what did you need?"

*Madame Leslie* "I was just trying to find out why you needed that ring from Ghloria?"

"The ring had the same symbol as that sword I picked up from your mansion."

*Madame Leslie* "hmmm, I swear, you find the most unusual things on this journey. What can it do with it?"

"........................................"

*Madame Leslie* "You have no idea do you?"

"........................................"

*Lenn* "Dokuno? Are you alright?"

*Kai* "He has been like that for awhile now."

*The feeling grew stronger*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 am

(KAI)

---------------------------

"Is something wrong Dokuno?"

(Dokuno) "Something is coming, it feels like sadness and anger."

"What is it?"

(Dokuno stood in place for awhile as everyone stopped with him. Madame Leslie also sensed something coming from an unknown direction. Lenn had her pistol at the ready. The staff seemed to glow and the markings of it shifted from top to bottom, as it too was unaware to what was coming)

"Anyone hear that?"

(Kaplin) "Yeah mate, I do actually."

(Ivy felt the ground with her hand and stood back up with a nervous expression upon her face.)

"Ivy?"

(Ivy) "It's an evil presence, one I have never felt before."

(Dokuno looked at Ivy with knowing eyes. She stared back and looked away. The cold wind seemed to blow with a fierce chill, then come to a stop. No more howling of the wind, no more bite from the cold chill)

"What's going on?"

(Madame Leslie) "Yes, what indeed?"

(The sound of a loud machine was humming towards us. It was getting closer. Something black in the distance, the sound roars louder)

(Lenn) "Shit."

"What? What!?"

(Lenn) "You weren't around the first time we encountered a black vehicle."

(The black vehicle spitted up the dirt with it's tires. The car slides sideways before us. It stops a good fifty yards away from us)

(Nessa covers her mouth as she witnesses a man on the hood of the car)

(Nessa) "Oh my god!"

(The body of a man, dressed in black was pinned to the hood of the car. Blood still dripping over the front left tire. He was dead from the loss of blood. The driver door opens and a tall man steps out with the most scariest smile)

"Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm

"Damn it! Xias."

*Lenn* "I'm ready for them this time!"

*Nessa* "I swear that I have seen him before. That's right, back at the tavern. He was the one who gave me his card. What was the name?"

*Madame Leslie* "Grim, it was Grim."

*The tall man known as Grim stood there. He looked at us with his head tilted. His devilish, wide smile stretched even wider. His hands were shaking, his eyes opened wider. The wind would slowly start back up and his silver hair would sway within it. The deep blue eyes of his seemed to glow*

"This man is not human. At least not fully."

*Kai* "Not fully human?"

"He's a walking corpse. Created by the the Xias, He isn't invincible, but he's going to be a challenge."

*Lenn* "How can we beat something like?" If it's already dead."

"His heart, sever the heart from the body."

*Madame Leslie* "I'll sever more than that!"

"Don't be too careless, he may be with others. Even if he is alone, that makes him even more dangerous."

*Lenn holds out her pistol in one hand to the side of her and the katana on the other side*

"Madame Leslie, Nessa, remember your training. Kai, stay close to both of them and in the back. Lenn, back them up and only fire when you have a clear shot. Kaplin and Ivy, you should get going."

*Kaplin* "What the hell did you say mate? We ain't going anywhere."

"Your job is done, you helped us get this far."

*Kaplin* "Sorry mate, no can do. We help those in need."

"There are no promises from here on, to both of you."

*Both Kaplin and Ivy nod, accepting what their fate might be*

*Lenn* "Why doesn't this bastard step forward already?"

*Looking around the surroundings. The riverbank was fairly far, the trees were gone in the distance. The small trading town behind us was far as well. The thought came*

"Because he doesn't need to."

Last edited by spirit2rose on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 pm

(GRIM)

(Looking at the seven delicious souls, standing before him. Looks back to the inside of the car)

"Yuyin, Jin, sit back and enjoy the show."

(Jin) "We are suppose to be here to support you."

"Well, by all means just cheer for me, that's supporting isn't it?"

(Shutting the door and looking back at the seven people. One caught his eyes. The man with a silver sword. The one with deep-purple, demonic-like eyes)

"All of you are hard to find! Did you know that!? Damn where are my manners!? My name is Grim! Please! If you would so kindly come with me, we will not have to go through any trouble!"

(No words would return)

"You must be Dokuno Okami! It's a great honor! Still nothing!? Have you nothing to say back to a great fan!? Fine! Fuck it! Just Die!"

(Taking off the long trench coat. Removing the long-sleeve shirt. The cold was not effecting)

"Want to see something cool!?"

(From both the forearms, something slowly emerged from them. A small scythe-like blade. It protruded through the skin and fully comes out. It falls to the ground with a heady thud. Uncontrollable laughter escapes. The two blades would wind back into place above the wrists with the aid of the thin, near-invisible string attached to them)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:52 pm

"what... the... hell man?"

[being in kind of a minor shock to what was seen]

"well, pain will not be an issue for this sob. what are those that came out of him?"

[Dokuno] "scythes of torture. he can either kill you quickly, or prolong it."

"crazy as hell."

[madame Leslie] "crazy is not the word thats in my mind right now."

[locked and loaded, the gun is pointed at Grim. ready to fire and prepared to see the outcome]

[Dokuno] "everyone, dont stay too close to each other. make him go for multiple targets, but be careful."

[moving away from Dokuno, as Kaplin and Ivy did the same. madame Leslie moves the horse back as Kai follows]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 pm

*The silver, double-edge blade in the right hand. The tip just touching the ground. The sword is then lifted and the tip points to the direction of Grim. Grim just smiles back and starts to walk a couple steps forward to the front of the black car*

"Your mind is corrupted, your body belongs to them."

*Grim* "I belong to no one!"

*One of Grim's scythe impales the body laying on the hood of the black car and hurls it towards Dokuno. With a swift upward slash, the body is cut in half. The scythe follows behind and with a downward slash of the sword, the scythe's attack is repelled. It returns back to Grim*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 pm

[after seeing the scythe return to Grim, the pistol is fired at him. every shot that was made was shielded by the scythes. every shot seemed perfect, clear. a full clip was discharged and replaced quickly]

"damn it, i cant get a shot connected with him shielding all my bullets!"

[pulling out the other pistol and now duel shooting at Grim. every bullet was cut down. one of the scythes returns a fired bullet back, making it fly just over us]

[madame Leslie] "if you cant get a shot, dont fire at all. you will kill us all if you keep at it and he returns them to us like that!"

[lowering the pistols until the right moment. right now the pistols were useless. those blades of his, or him can sense when the trigger is pulled]
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

(Leslie looked at his gun and scoffed as he leaned over to place it in his garter belt)- "Grim...I don't like you...You're a pig.....And just like you want us to die....I want you to go deeper than hell right now"

(Grim smiles big and tilts his head with a click)- "Bitch just try and kill me!"

(Madame squints his eyes, puts his arms forward and sends out a wave of his barrier forward which creates a strong push forward. Nessa stood behind him and created a shield to protect them. Grim shifted backwards ever so slight from the push, yet remained unamazed as he planted his feet firmly.
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm

*Grim looked with his tongue licking around his mouth. His arms were shaking even more while he laughed louder*

*Lenn* "This guy has lost it!"

"Remember to stay alert!"

*Kaplin* "He's just playing with us now."

*Kaplin takes off towards Grim and throws a couple of the card-shaped blades at him. Each one is brought down by the whipping scythes. He slides on his knees to Grim and then jumps high, avoiding the blades. Kaplin takes off his long, brown coat and uses it as a smoke screen to blind Grim of his next attack. Landing in front of Grim, Kaplin takes a small bayonet from the side of his leg and drives it in his heart. A cry from Grim as he falls onto his back and lays motionless on the ground*

*Kaplin* "Hah! that's the way to take out a bloody wanker!"

*Ivy* "Way to go sugar!"

*Lenn* "I'll be da..... "

*As Kaplin stood facing us, his little grin on his face soon turned into a pokerface-like expression. His body shifted slightly forward. He looked down at his chest as a scythe-like blade came out of it*

*Ivy* "NNOoooooooooo!"

*Kaplin had the blade coming out of his chest and then the string following it, wrapped around his body. Grim's face peaked around Kaplin's body with the same smile upon it. Ivy screamed for Kaplin and tried to run towards him, but was held back by Lenn. Grim's head tilted back to normal and hid behind Kaplin's body. Kaplin was then hurled towards Dokuno just like the first body was. Creating an orb with the entity of air, thrown up towards Kaplin and slowed down the body's momentum. The orb would surround Kaplin's body and slowly lower him to the ground. Ivy ran to him*

*Lenn* "I thought the heart was his weakness!"

"You can't just attack the heart, you have to sever it completely from the body!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 pm

(GRIM)

--------------------------

(After hurling the body of Kaplin at Dokuno, A larger than usual laughter escapes)

"You must be joking, hehhahahahaha. First off, before trying to kill me, you should remember something! Remember that my body is not so easily discovered! Second, don't send an amateur to kill a more dangerous killer!"

(Ivy) "You son of a bitch!"

(The woman named Ivy runs towards me. The left arm's scythe strings out and dives into the dirt ground. As Ivy comes running closer, the scythe emerges upwards from the dirt behind her. It strikes at her. She evades and still makes her way to attack. As she comes within striking distance, a vine lashes out and is cut down by one of the scythe blades)

"Pathetic!"

(Ivy gets even closer, but before she could strike again, A scythe comes and impales her right hand)

(Lenn) "Ivy!"

(Ivy is wrapped by the thin string. The string gets tighter and starts to cut into her skin. She is lifted off the ground and the other free scythe comes from behind her and strikes at her back. It cuts into her back once, than twice. It comes closer to her neck. Before the next lethal strike is made by the scythe, a shot is made, not by the girl named Lenn, but by the one called Madame Leslie. The single bullet cuts through the thin string. Ivy and the scythe falls to the ground)

(Madame Leslie) "Hmph, keep it in your pants."

(As Madame Leslie shares a small grin, it is suddenly canceled by a returned grin as the severed string of the scythe returns back into the arm. The scythe comes back to life and tries to attack Ivy again. She evades the attack and makes her way back towards Dokuno. A trail of blood follows)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm

(Leslie looks over to Ivy as she struggles to keep her tears at bay from the blood escaping her palm)- "I'm surprised he even has a heart in his body at all....*looks to Grim* You sir are boring me..." *he yawns slightly*

(Nessa looks to Leslie and pulls out her nun-chuks)- "Leslie cover me!"

(Nessa begins to swing her dual nun-chuks left, right, sync-clockwise, and sync counter-clockwise before letting them return taut under her arms)

(Grim leans backwards and laughs as he unleashes his sycthe-blades)- "Silly bitch! Do you think that impresses me?! AH AHAHAHAAHAHaH"

(Nessa scowls and runs towards him, swinging her left nun-chuk right, and the other left blocking each of the strings of blades. Leslie steps forward and sends forth a wave of push with his right hand, and shield to help deflect the missed attack away from Nessa. Nessa jumps and side flips next Grim as Leslie's last attack caught him off guard. Grim swings his blades towards her and the fight furiously in close combat.)

(Nessa hurls one end of the chuk towards the side of Grim's head and he dodges with speed but is nearly met with a left leg and a force-wave to which he dodges by inches. The left chuk makes contact with his throat but he is unaffected and kicks her away with his foot)

(Nessa quickly gets off the ground and continues dodging attack after attack before heading in again)- "Shiiiiit!!"

(Leslie from a distance)- "Don't drop your guard I can only do so much!"

Last edited by SlaterVixen on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 pm

*As Nessa tries to parry and attack each of Grim's scythes, an orb is created with the entity of the dark-red and black lightning within it. It forms differently this time, not into an orb but into an icicle-shaped form. Aimed at Grim, it releases towards him and then into the air. As the energy shoots straight up into the sky, Dokuno moves with such speed and lunges towards Grim. A side to side slash with the silver sword, then a series of deflecting the attacks of the two scythes. Grim's face seemed to not show a sign of weakness. His blades seem to be forming into larger scythe blades as Nessa and Dokuno attacked*

*Nessa* "He's too fast and all my attacks don't do a damn thing!"

"His power is gained by giving us pain. The pain he placed on Ivy gave him a boost. It's as if he regains, or gains strength by torturing. That's his curse of being under the Xias!"

*Grim* "Under!? No my friend, I am way above the Xias!"

*Moving from left to right, evading the incoming attacks. If there was a sneak attack upon Nessa, Madame Leslie would shield her. Coming closer to Grim, one of the scythes divides into two and comes crashing down, nearly striking Dokuno*

"Damn!"

*Rolling out of the attacks, being close to striking distance, one of the scythes come towards Nessa and does not strike her, but wraps around her. It takes hold of the middle section of her body, tightly it cuts slowly into her as Grim laughs to his heart's content. Trying to attack and free Nessa, a sneak attack of one of the scythes coming out of the ground, blocks Dokuno's attack*

*Grim* "You are not what I would expect, no you are worst than I..."

*The icicle-shaped energy that was created earlier comes down on Grim, blinding him and then striking him with a fierce blow to his head. Grim loses his hold on Nessa and she falls to the ground and makes her way back to Madame Leslie, but not before she is hit hard in the back of her head by the heavy blunt-side of the large scythe. She is hit so hard that it forces her to be whipped the opposite direction and thrown hard into the black car*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 pm

(Leslie watches as Nessa is hurled into the car and slides off like a rag doll. He jumps off the horse, and runs towards her screaming)- "NESSAA!!!!!"

[NESSA'S FLASHBACK]

(Nessa in the girl's bathroom being beaten by a girl. Girl look's at her)- "You ratted me you little whore?! *punch...punch*....You think you gettin away with that?...*punch*...Do ya!?"

(Nessa moans, and struggles)- "Noo...I didnt say anything...I swear!!"

(Girl punches her then starts choking her)- "I don't believe you! You liar you told on me....I know it was you!!"

(Nessa gags and starts fighting with all her might)- " Noo...Please nooo!!!"

(Leslie runs down the hall towards the bathroom after being told what was happening. He pushes through the swinging girls door and is met with Nessa and her assailant. Leslie stands there with his long brown hair astrewn here and there while wearing a plain white blouse half buttoned, plaid pleated skirt, navy knee highs and black mary janes. His face reddened and his fist grew tense)- "Leave my sister alone you cur! She's done nothing to you!"

(The girl stands up, and kicks Nessa in the ribs)- "And if I don't?!"

(Leslie stares at her coldly)- "I dare you I....really dare you..."

(The girl smiled and was about to kick Nessa in the face, but was stopped and tackled into the wall. Leslie threw a barrage of punches at the girl as she laid on the ground like the coward she was)- "I ....*punch* you arent fighting back *punch* now huh?? Speak up!"

(The girl started crying and Leslie tossed in a good hit which knocked her unconcious. He pushes her to the side and scrambles over to Nessa. Leslie cradles the back her head gently and cries as Nessa trembles in pain)

(Nessa turns her head and looks up at him)- "Thank you brother....thank you..."

[BACK TO REALITY]

(Leslie falls to his knees next to Nessa's lifeless body. He trembles slightly when he thinks she's dead and leans his head down onto her chest to listen for a heartbeat. He hear's the heartbeat pulse slower than normal, panics, and begins to shake her gently with tears forming in his eyes)- "Ne..Nessa.....you have to wake up now....This isn't funny....*shakes her*...please...wake up....!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 am

*Madame Leslie was trying to have Nessa moved, but very carefully. Without adding more harm to Nessa, Madame Leslie was taking his time. Both the black car's rear doors opened up and two men step out. One that was short in a black suit, while the other was slightly taller in a red suit. The short one had a 66" inch long-barrel weapon with a 18" wide tip to it*

*Grim* "What the hell are you two doing? Yuyin! Jin! I told you to watch!"

*Jin* "We're doing our job!"

*The one named Yuyin had the weapon and was about to fire at Madame Leslie. Rushing toward both Madame Leslie and Nessa before the shot could be made*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 am

(Grim)

-----------------------

"You two are trying my patience! Stand down now!"

(Yuyin and Jin try to take their first shot, but see Dokuno making his way towards Madame Leslie*

(Jin) "Fire!"

(Yuyin pulls back the more than average size trigger of the weapon. The weapon's sound as it being fired was immensely loud. The sound of ten shotguns going off, followed by the whistling screams of a hundred people in agony)

(Jin) "This is our baby! Meet the Black Catastrophe!"

(The weapon's large projectile came closer to Madame Leslie, but was brought down by a mysterious orb. The orb in-cased it and prevented it to proceed any further. It falls just a couple feet from Madame Leslie. Nessa is moved by the help of another one of Dokuno's orbs. Madame Leslie with pain and anger in his eyes follows to just make sure Nessa gets back to the horse)

"Yuyin! Stand down!"

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm

[seeing madame Leslie walking behind the hovering body of Nessa. taking off with both pistols in hand and charging towards Grim]

[Kai] "Lenn wait! don't go!"

[firing round after round towards the two men at the black car. they take cover behind it and redirecting the pistols to Grim. each round would just be deflected, but it was a chance to take. running closer and closer to Grim, with the two pistols firing upon him. jumping into the air and spinning out of the attacks of the multiple swaying scythes. dropping one of the pistols and taking out the katana, knowing that i was within distance to try and cut Grim down. a downward attack by the katana, connecting to Grim's neck. It cuts into the skin, but not as deep as it should have been]

"this cant be real!"

[now face to face, looking right into the eyes of Grim as he smiles. the eyes are pure blue with small specks of red and black in them. Grim wipes both the katana and the other pistol that was not dropped and drives two of his scythes into each of the palms. screaming and struggling to be free, the pain only grew more]

[Grim] "you smell divine."

"let go of me!"

[Grim laughs and lifts higher on the scythes, making my body move higher. Dokuno was trying to make sure the two with the large weapon did not fire again. i felt weak hanging there in pain. Grim was getting pleasure and power from it. i was blacking out and i could not move my legs or anything of my body. was this it? Grim was being charged at by Dokuno from the left and knew he had to release me to use his scythes since the others were just pawns of the originals]

"Do... ku...n..."

[passing out and just feeling myself hitting the ground at a speed to make my body roll and twist. just being able to see the sky, a familiar face comes to me. it was Kai]
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 pm

*Seeing Kai coming to the aid of Lenn. Cutting down another large projectile of the large weapon*

*Jin* "This guy is unbelievable! Fire again!"

*Each shot was either brought down by the silver sword, or by an orb. Getting closer seeing that these two seemed very strange. Feeling as if met before in the past. These are the two that fired at the tavern*

"I owe you two something!"

*Jin* "Shit, he knows!"

*Charging faster at both, creating an orb with the entity of the reverse wormhole and releasing it towards the black car. It creates such a force to flip the car over both of them*

*Yuyin* 'Well, shit that ain't good."

*Jin* "What are you doing? Fire, fire!"

*Yuyin continues to fire the large weapon at Dokuno, only to have each fired round brought down by the power of the orbs. Dokuno comes into striking distance as both Yuyin and Jin back up. The silver sword slices through the barrel of the weapon and it is rendered useless. Jin takes out a small knife and goes for Dokuno, but it is knocked out of his hand and the sword is driven deep into the chest of Jin. Yuyin drops the useless large weapon and takes out his own small blade. Swinging uncontrollably at Dokuno, missing one by one. Yuyin's hand is stopped by the hand of Dokuno's right hand. Staring right at Yuyin as he looks to his fallen comrade*

*Yuyin* "I should have aimed at your head!"

"Your mistake!"

*Moving to the side of Yuyin as he swings once more. Parrying the attack and side-steeping to Yuyin's right-side and slashing downward to his back. Yuyin falls to his knees and looks up to the sky. Taking the silver sword and making one final downward slash to the back of his neck*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:23 pm

(Grim)

----------------------

"Damn it! I told them both to stand down!"

(Swinging one of the scythes towards Dokuno, missing him with angered eyes)

"You'll pay for that!"

(Dokuno) "You're by yourself Grim, no one can help you now!"

"I don't need anyone's help!"

(With such anger knowing that Yuyin and Jin were the Xias' greatest sharpshooters, he had to ensure their safety and had failed. Knowing that they should have stayed with Victor)

"GGRrrrrrrrraaah!"

(Keeping his full attention to Dokuno, ready to attack with the scythes)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 pm

(Leslie caresses the back of Nessa's head one more time before he turned, still on bended knee, to look at Grim and Okami as they go into a staring contest. His face grew stern at what he and the other two had done. Leslie pulls out his revolver while standing up, aims and fires a quick session of 20 bullets which seemed like only one)

(Grim smile maniacally at Okami and was about to attack until he saw 1 bulletapproach him. He jumps backwards slightly and hurls his blades left, then quickly left and right as 19 more bullets head his way, but to his dismay his misses one and it hits him in the shoulder.)- "You...never give up dooo you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:00 am

(GRIM)

---------------------

(Looking away from Dokuno as he makes his way back to the injured companions. The bullet that had struck him was deep, bleeding down the chest. The feeling of the thick substance streamed down with a warm to cold feeling. Eyes closing and then opening slowly to Madame Leslie. There was no expression shown, only that after a good solid minute the wound would slowly close up by a very thin string slithering back and forth from beneath the skin. Closing all the way up tightly, sharing a wide smile to Madame Leslie)

"You have no idea what you're up against."

(Madame Leslie) "Don't take me a fool, I know exactly what I'm against. A god damn failed experiment that needs to be burned!"

(The words of Madame Leslie sinks deep into the mind. Like a heavy spade-shaped shovel being driven deep into the skull, penetrating. Both eyes glowing deep blue and looking upon the face of Madame Leslie who now is sharing a grin)

(Madame Leslie) "I do believe I struck a nerve."

(The left arm twitches and tightens. The scythe within it rotates like a quickly propelling drill. The right arm's scythe divides into two once more and dives into the ground. They burrow deep down into the dirt. The scythe that was like a drill spins out of control for a second and swings into the air. As the scythe swings vertically upwards, it comes crashing down in it's drill-like state and tries to bring down Madame Leslie. Madame Leslie evades the drilling scythe, teleporting out of the way. It seemed as if the scythe was too slow for Madame Leslie. The two scythes that were underground, erupts outward in an upward direction and attacks Madame Leslie from behind. One strikes and nearly hits, but while evading the first one, the other scythe makes a small cut to the back of the left leg of Madame Leslie.)

(Madame Leslie) "Dirty trick!"

(Bringing the divided scythes back to the right arm and merging them back together. The scythe comes close to the face and moving closer to place the tongue upon the sharp, warm blood that covered the edge. The taste of the warm blood sent a chill of excitement in the back of the neck. Laughing out in enjoyment, like a truly mad man that has lost it all. The scythes that were bound to the arms gripped tighter as both the left and right fists balled up. The red and purple vains could be clearly seen from the forearms, the eyes looked as if there was never a soul behind them, the scythes were raised back up high into the air. The strings gave enough slack to each of the scythes, as they waved back and forth, like they had a mind of their own. Standing there like once a man and now a creature with tentacles with large blades on the end of them, ready for the next move.
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

(Leslie flinches as he is hit, drops down and rolls to his right to avoid further attack, and fires off another succession of bullets towards Grim. He stays on the ground in a crouched position, and watches Grim as his blades, which are levitating, swing left and right deflecting his bullets. Grim's blades return to him, and Leslie's brow begins to furrow)- "Those blades of yours are really pissing me off..."

(Grim throws his head back and laughs maniacally. He slowly bends backwards and clicks his head before righting himself upwards and shooting the blades towards his opponent)- "I'm so tired of your mouth as well...I'm going to make sure I shut it forever"

(Leslie watched as the blades headed in his direction weaving in various patterns before they split off a third time. He quickly teleports out of the way, but is caught by a fourth blade which rips a hole in his blouse. Leslie looks up in anger)- "You bitch!...Do you know how much this blouse costs?!..."

(Leslie lowers his gun next to his left boot and reloads all in the blink of an eye. He stands up straight, pulls out a cigarette to which he lights, and begins forming a white/blue liquid in his right palm. Leslie raises his hand, points it towards Grim and fires the liquid which forms into a wide wave of cold force wind)- "I think you need to cool of a bit.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 am

(GRIM)

(As the wave of energy flows with gradually climbing speed towards Grim's body, it connects. It surrounds the body and fills it with a dry-iced feeling. For a moment, the finger tips become numb and hard to move. Like an acid, but with such low temperatures, sinks deep into the skin. It soon makes him realize not to be hit with such energy again. Madame Leslie unleashes another wave, but it is evaded. Whipping the right arm's scythe towards Madame Leslie. It misses and hits the dirt ground with a force to pick up a large amount of dust and only leave a nice fifty-inch crater as the scythe lifts back out of it)

"I never knew how fast you'd actually be! See if you can dodge this!"

(The scythes of the left and right arms slither towards the flipped black vehicle that laid twenty yards from behind and digs it's large, sharp blades deep into it. As they form back to their original state, one digs into the back trunk of the vehicle, while the other wraps around the middle section of it. Laughter and spasms in the thin strings while picking up the heavy vehicle. It is thrown towards Madame Leslie, spinning with such momentum that you could hear the whistling sounds passing through the broken windows of it. Madame Leslie stares for a second and closes his eyes. Something strong, deep within with such energy was awaken. It would create an energy to make Madame Leslie's surroundings lift slowly off the ground. Small stones, a little bit of dirt here and there hovered at knee-high level. The clock-wise spinning, black vehicle still flying towards Madame Leslie. A large, wide barrier is created and as the vehicle makes contact with it, the barrier engulfs the entire object. It still spins, but no longer moving forward towards Madame Leslie)

"What!"

(Madame Leslie) "Hmph"

(Grim splits the scythes again and before charging again to attack Madame Leslie the vehicle hurls back. Still in the spinning state, it comes back faster than when it was thrown with the scythes. The scythes make a small wall to shield, but the force of the black vehicle mixing with the spinning power, hits Grim hard enough to throw him on his back and the vehicle to crash on top. Dokuno trying with all his efforts to heal the ones known as Lenn and Nessa looks to Madame Leslie and senses that it may not be over just yet. The black vehicle is picked up by the scythes and then ripped apart. Getting up from the attack, with a slight limp to the left leg)

"Grrraahhhh! You got some power there! After I rip you apart, I will have that as my own!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strings of The Reaper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: