Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strings of The Reaper

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slatervixen

slatervixen

Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 pm

(Leslie takes a drag from his slow burning cigarette, and holds it in as he leans down to reload for the actual 10th time. He finally exhales a long stream of smoke that starts to surround his body and quickly he seems to disappear. Grim stands there slightly confused once the cloud appears and looks around with hellish eyes and a toothy scowl carving deep shadows across his mouth and jowls, for the location of his foe. Leslie reappears on the far left side of Grim with flurry of bullets coming right of Grim's position. Grim sees Leslie, is suddenly hit by five bullets, and starts deflecting and dodging away desperately)

(Grim starts to foam at the mouth in anger and begins the slow healing-over process with the wounds being sewn closed seamlessly. He could feel the bullets underneath his skin protrude before they are desolved and obsorbed into his vile blood stream. Grim erected a fresh set of scythe-blades, allowed them to levitate above his head at the ready, and felt his smile grow even wider than humanly possible)- "This is..very amusing!...To see you think you are winning...and yet...You haven't noticed you've been hit once again.. have you?"

(Leslie had smiled for a moment, and stopped when a warm liquid dripped down from a wound on his cheek. He reaches a hand up to touch it, then brings his hand back to eye level to examine the result. Leslie allowed his gaze to shift above his hand, yet not moving his head at all, and frowns slightly then a big smile appears)- "You...are..simply amazing..You know that? Simply amazing!"

(He quickly wipes away the rest of the blood with a tear off of his blouse, and tosses the cloth aside once done. Leslie smiles deviously, and starts to swoon at Grim's fighting prowess)- "You know..You are quite the powerful man...in fact...I was highly impressed when I watched you whip that car right at my face...Then you simple ripped it in two afterwards...*softly chuckles*..Bravo love Bravo"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 pm

(GRIM)

---------------------

(Still feeling the heavy pinned weight within the leg. The feeling of the heavy car crashing down still lingers. A limp was still created, but tries to hide it with all the power of hate towards Madame Leslie)

"Lets stop playing around and have some real fun!"

(Madame Leslie's left brow lifts while a grin escaping him at the same time)

(Madame Leslie) "Boy, that's all I wanted to do in the first place."

(Not sharing a grin, or a laugh. Not holding a large amount of anger, nor compelled to even share some words of negative criticism. The two forearms are placed at the side and the scythes come out farther than usual. Each one split into two and stay high above the head. From the back of the body, right beneath the shoulders, another set of scythes come slowly out. The vains all over the body seem more vivid to the eyes of Madame Leslie. deep-blue vains, red vains, and dark-purple vains surrounded the arms and chest)

(Madame Leslie) "So, you were holding out!"

"Desperate times call for desperate measures!"

(All the scythes dig deep into the ground and seconds later shoot straight up from the ground and surround Grim. Like a cage around Grim, but it slowly rotates, tearing up the ground. Walking forwards towards Madame Leslie)

"I am going to enjoy every single drop of you!"

(Madame Leslie sends out a barrage of bullets, only to have them deflected by the long rotating strings of the scythes. The strings come closer as each step of Grim moves forward. It swipes the colt out of the hand of Madame Leslie)

(Madame Leslie) "Shit! my colt!"

(The rotating strings soon become faster and Grim continues to step forward towards Madame Leslie. The eyes of Grim seem to take form of which looked like a cat's eyes. Before being nearly struck by the rotating strings of the scythes, Dokuno shouts out loud and an object shined across the sky. Madame Leslie catches the object. It was a golden 529 Tatlish Brietta. One single diamond was placed on the sliding silver shaft of the gun)

(Madame Leslie) "Where did you get this!?"

(Giving no time to listen for an explanation, Grim walks forward and closer to shred the body of his opponent. Madame Leslie vanishes to the back of Grim and waits for a clear opening as the strings rotates faster around Grim. Firing the newly acquired weapon, the bullets within it had a shape to make it's way past the strings and hit Grim in the back of the neck. The rotating strings come to a complete stop as Grim falls to his knees. With the help of the scythes, he raises up and turns around. Now the anger is shown, now the feeling came. A felling that did not seem familiar to Grim. A feeling of a small chill grows on the back of his mind)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am

(Leslie watches as Grim falls before him, but knew in his heart this wasn't over just yet. He took two steps backward, kneeled down to his left boot, and loaded the Brietta with the few ammunition he had for it. Leslie thinks to himself)- "Me and Mr. Okami need to have a word about the acquirement of this gun...*glances at the gun in his left hand*.and shit I don't have much ammo for this one either...I'll have to try be sparing until I get to that colt somehow....."

(Grim remained kneeled on the ground and cupped the back of his neck where the bullet had entered. He could feel it still squirming beneath his skin looking for a way out. Grim gritted his teeth, tensed his neck muscles and the bullet stopped dead in it's path. He tensed his neck even more and slowly the bullet went into reverse while slowly picking up speed. Finally the bullet makes its way towards where it entered and shoots out of his neck towards the unsuspecting Leslie.)

(Leslie became so preoccupied with deciding his next move that he didn't notice that his subconcious mind teleported him out of the path of the bullet. Grim growls and stands up to his feet ignoring the pain he once felt.)- "HOW the hell did you dodge that?!"

(Leslie finds himself next to the black vehicle suddenly, and looks around highly confused)- "The hell....*casts a glare at Grim as the image of what happened came to his forethought* Damn you....my own bullet against me huh?...Well let's see how you handle this then "

(Grim heals up the hole, procures another set of scythes, and watches Leslie carefully calculating him for slight weaknesses. Leslie slides back the barrel of his gun, taps the toe of his left and then his right boot once. The heels of both boots eject a thick blade that points outwards,they lock into place, and rest level with the ground. Leslie smiles for a split second, then rushes at Grim with the blades, aligned with his heels, glistening in the light)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm

(GRIM)

---------------------------

(Bringing with all the might inside to have the scythes come out and ready to attack Madame Leslie running head-on. Four scythes release into the air and dive into the ground. Each one came back up one after the other. Near misses from left to right. Grim could not get a clear strike at his target moving closer. Madame Leslie jumps into the air acrobatically and before landing behind Grim, vanishes. Grim thinking that he knew Madame Leslie would land in all places, erupted a pair of scythes in that position, only to find that Madame Leslie was not there)

"Stop this trickery bitch!"

(High above, the winds change and a slight shadow comes down on Grim. The sun blinds while looking up and feeling cold steel penetrating deep into the skin. It strikes just right above the heart. A backflip is initiated and the other cold steel blade comes slashing across the neck. As the neck was cut open, the sight of the dark-purple and red blood spilled out, followed by a row of thin string trying to close it up. The cut was deep and Grim backed up a ways to avoid any further attacks. Holding his ground while the strings closed up the deep cut upon the neck)

"You... Will... (Cough) ...ss share... your... blood... before... I die!"

(A scythe from the right shoulder comes launching out to attack Madame Leslie, but it misses to the left side. A swift kick to the string and it is severed from Grim. The scythe lay motionless in front of Madame Leslie. Grim tries to retrieve the scythe, but before it could slither back to him, Madame Leslie holds the scythe under his boot. Like a snake, it wiggles and tries with all its might to get away. Madame Leslie aims the golden gun down towards the scythe under his boot and fires. The sound of the bullet banging against the blade hurts Grim's ears. After three shots were made into the blade, the string stops moving. Taking the boot off the blade and backing up away from Grim, the blade is tried once again to be summoned by it's master, but it doesn't move. As if the life of the blade was halted by the shots of Madame Leslie's gun)

"...............GRRRrrrrrrrrraaahhh!"

(Grim was finally on the edge, to be at a point where he was finally broken. The scythes of the left and right arm, slither back inside and Grim runs over to Jin's body. Placing his hand deep into the back of the body and with such strength, pulls out the long spine. Walking over to Yuyin's body and doing the same. Holding both the spines and placing them closer together, just the strings of the arms slither out and gather around the bloody spines. Molding together and becoming one, the spines straighten out. the scythes now come out slowly and melt together, becoming one large scythe. The scythe is placed on the top of the long spinal staff)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 am

(Leslie switches his gun to his right hand, flexes his left hand, then tenses it to pop the knuckles. Something moves in the distance in front of him, he looks up and it's Grim reaching his hands into the backs of Yuyin and Jin. Leslie's upper lip quivers in disgust as the spines are ripped out from both of the dead corpses with intestine and spinal cord falling off the bones onto the ground. His eyes flinch as he looks away to collect himself, then his gaze returns and he finds Grim shaping an object in his hands)- "....hmm...The fuck..."

(Grim finally finishes making his quite large bone scythe, to which he shows off valiantly. He grips the the tail end with his left hand, and the portion below the binding of the blade with his right. Grim does a 360 while swinging the blade over his back, let's go with his left hand, swings with his right, and catches it with his left hand once the spin is complete. Grim poses with his legs wide-spread, tail end of the scythe on the ground, and the blade end at an angle in the air)

(Leslie stands there slightly shook up at the speed and accuracy the scythe was swung, then checks his gun clip. He quirks a brow, snaps the clip back in, and slides back the barrel.)- "Are you...done yet?"

(Grim smiles wide, and uses the tail end of the scythe to help him push off into a run. Leslie follows suit and begins running on the perimeter of Grim. Leslie shoots off rounds, and Grim uses the scythe to quickly deflect the bullets away which ricochet in various directions. Leslie scowls as he can't deflect his return of bullet fast enough, then teleports up midways in the air)

(Grim laughs haughtily as he has Leslie on the run. Leslie teleports on the side of Grim, and delivers various kicks to which a round-house kick lands to the back of his head. Grim deflects the next tried kick with the lower-end of the scythe and kicks Leslie hard in the gut which sends him back a few steps. Leslie recovers quickly and was about to do another series of kicks when the scythe was level with his face. Leslie's eyes shoot open, he bends backwards quickly, and a "schlliiiiNG!" is heard. When Leslie looks up he sees a few locks of his own hair, cut by the scythe, flying away in various directions. Grim laughs heartily and Leslie falls to the ground, then teleports off to the side.)

(Leslie stares at Grim and his sinisterness, and raises a hand up to feel a small uneven layer of hair)- "...You..son.... of.... a....bitch......"

(Grim cocks his head with a click, and watches something Leslie does. His brain thinks hard like the gears turning on a clock, and then he sees it. Grim finally sees a weakness. Leslie's vanity. Grim quickly creates scythe-blades from his arms, sends them towards the split half of the black vehicle, and forcefully hurls it at Leslie once more)

(Leslie had just stopped looking at his hair in the reflection of the blade on his heel, and was about to get hit, but Okami jumps over to push Leslie out of harm's way. When Okami stood to his feet he was quickly way-layed by the other half of the black car, flies into a wall, peels off as he became unconscious, and lands with a small cloud of dust)

(Leslie horrified stands up, but looks around carefully, and scrambles towards Okami)- "Noooooo!!!!...damn........Shit!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

(GRIM)

-----------------------

"What a stupid shit! Now, where were we? Or did you want to keep admiring your new hair style? I actually think it fits you! hahahahah!"

(Madame Leslie tries to aid Dokuno, but is suddenly interrupted by the large spinal scythe circling towards him. It hovers fast over Madame Leslie and then comes circling back like a boomerang. Returning back to the hands of Grim. The deep-blue, glowing eyes stare back as madame Leslie walks away from the location of Dokuno)

"Lets end this charade!"

(The spinal scythe is whipped towards Madame Leslie. A swipe from the left, to the right, diagonally, vertically, horizontally. Madame Leslie knew that the weapon was heavy within Grim's hands, but it still came with such swift speed. Near misses, the rush of air flowing past Madame Leslie's hair as the scythe blade flies near him)

"You're pretty damn fast, best prey I have ever had yet! I was expecting A clear blowout fight from that Dokuno!"

(The spinal scythe comes swinging at Madame Leslie again. Each swing seemed closer to the face then the last. The swing of the blade was so close, you could hear the sound of the wind against the blade. Madame Leslie still managed to evade each swing. Pure endurance was shown by Grim. No change in breathing. Grim was determined to give Madame Leslie his fate)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 am

(Leslie tried to teleport away from Grim, but his body seemed exhausted. Grim kicked Leslie over and he fell onto his back on the ground, rolling left and right, as Grim tried to slice through him and the ground)- "Hold still!!"

(Leslie continued to roll, duck and dodge as he tried to crawl backwards to safety. He used his heels, and shield to help deflect the attacks until he was quickly backed into corner.)- "Shhhit"

(Leslie reached into a slot on his right boot, and pulled out the lipstick Ghloria had given him at the bath-house. He applied it to his lips, and smoothed it out. Grim laughed manically once more, as was about to deliver his final blow when something stopped him dead in his tracks. Leslie's now changing blue-orange eyes began to lock onto Grim's. Grim would tilt his head to the side in a trance like state. Leslie held the gaze, slide himself up the wall, and used his to boot to gently push Grim backwards.)- "You know...I can't play with you any longer...you're much to rough with me.."

(Grim slurrs his words, and smiles)- "You know I don't mean to hurt you.....But ...I have a job to do...And you and your frienddss....are in the waay..."

(Leslie continued to hold his gaze as his pupils grew wide to secrete a thin liquid to keep his eyes clean and moist wihout breaking his attention.)- "Oh really?...Don't mean to hurt me? Yet you're throwing a tantrum hurlings cars, and swinging your huge blade....That's an intent to kill love.....And I'm quite saddened by it"

(Grim tilted his head sideways to look at all the destruction he caused, then let's his guard down even more in deep rooted guilt.)- "It's just a show of strength..honest...I care too much to kill you...If i wanted...I could've kill you quite awhile ago....But I saw you too playing a game..."

(Leslie looks slightly unamused yet still does not break the gaze. His eyes change to purple and red as he slowly drills into Grim's mind.)- "Care?...Care??......You don't care!.."

(Grim with his head still tilted)- "I do!...I swear I do!! "

(Leslie)- "I don't believe you!"

(Grim slinks heavily with his head still at an angle towards Leslie. Leslie watches with a huge devious smile on his face and thinks to himself)- "Yes...that's it...come to me you lech..."

(Grim stands in front of Leslie, and stares with his ugly gaze, and wraps an arm around Leslie's waist. Leslie continues to hold the gaze as they lock lips, and after two mins Leslie pushes him away. Grim stares on in dismay)- "You......you reject me?....Why yo...."

(Leslie watches as Grim's face turns blue, and he drops to the ground. Leslie turns around retrieves his nearby revolver and paces in front Grim as he struggles for air. Grim's hands were tightly grasped around his throat and his mouth agape.)- "Whaa...di you..."

(Leslie smiles as he watches Grim squirm on the ground and begins pleading for his life. Leslie shook his head, walked closer to him, and places his boot on Grim's neck with the heel pointing to his jugular vein)- "hmm.. aww doesn't feel so good being on the other side of torture does it?...Hmph...All the people you had slain without a moment's thought as to what they have to lose...And slain some just for the hell of it.....And....*applies abit of pressure to Grim's neck*....You know what?....I don't like the shit you've pulled...And I'm going to make you suffer just like you made all those other people suffer...."

(Grim slaps at Leslie's boot trying to move it. Leslie presses down harder and Grim's eyes start to bulge and water. Leslie lifts his foot off and continues to pace near his body)- "Now....um...Grim..sweety?....I'm sorry to inform you but this poison takes 3 days to kill you....And quite frankly....I'm a very impatient man....So let's get down to business..Shall we?"

(Leslie leans down and retrieves bullets out of the side of his left boot, loads his revolver, and spins the cylinder shut. He walks near the legs of Grim, and places his left hand under his chin with the gun pointing right)- "Now....let's see....Ah yes"

(Leslie taps the toe of his right boot twice which triggers the blade to lengthen, stabs Grim through the knee, and twists it. Grim starts to screams for him to stop and Leslie yells)- "SILENCE!!.....You never listen to the screams of the people you killed in my village!! Did you?!....*twists more*.....Huh? Did you?!"

(Leslie yanks his heel out, and the blade retreats on it's own. He turns, kneels on one bended knee, and presses his gun against Grims sac firmly)- "Now...*looks at the position of the gun then up to Grim's tearful pleading eyes* ......You fucked up... when you messed with my friends...We may not always get along...but I must admit...it's a pleasure to be on this journey alongside them....And it's the most action I've ever gotten....besides.....Anyway...You reeeeally fucked up when you hit my sister...And *pulls the trigger and muffled yet loud explosion is heard which causes blood to splatter and pool on the floor* I don't take too kindly to that at all...*looks at Grim facial expression* Oh noo...sweetie don't die now...I'm not done yet"

(Grim's body writhed in pain, and he began making an odd scream gurgling noise. Leslie stands up, moves a step over to Grim's waist, and leaned down to pick up his right arm)

(Leslie)- " Oh now...*places his foot close under Grim's arm* ....I know YOU didn't do this...but..I figure ...why the hell not....Your protege...umm Victor...killed my Dimitri...*he starts gently wrenching Grim's arm*.....Dimitri had alot of good things coming his way....and he was like.....a.... son....to me....*braces his foot and wrenches downwards popping the arm out of it's socket*...That's for killing my Dimitri you son of a bitch!"

(Grim would lay there trembling, and squirming weakly in pain. Leslie would turn and begin walking away, then stops as he remembers something. He turns around, leans over Grim's torso, punches his open palm into Grim's chest and rips out his heart letting it fall to the side)- "Mmm....oh yes...*walks next to Grim's head, taps his toe, and stabs him in the neck which causes blood to squirt upwards violently. Leslie cocked the hammer of his revolver and shoots Grim right between the eyes*.....This is because you touched my boots with your filthy fucking hands!"

(Leslie uses a handkerchief to wipe the blood splatter off of his face, then started meticulously cleaning off his boots)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strings of The Reaper   Strings of The Reaper - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strings of The Reaper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: