Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unforgotten War

Go down 
+2
spirit2rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Unforgotten War Empty
PostSubject: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 12th / 6:53am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day that the Xias brought War.

The unforgotten war.
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:57 pm

*I can't remember exactly when I finally got to sleep last night. All I can recall was Tra'han and I setting up everything. The war was to be early. I had been up since five am and still felt like I hadn't gotten a single wink of sleep. I'm going to miss having that getup from last night, but it was time to return back to normal I guess. I was in the office, watching Issac going through the maps and plans over and over again. The Good Dr. Rasmus was standing next to him and then turning his attention to the large window. Lenn, Kai, and Kagome were up bright and early as well. Lenn and Kagome were down at main halls and front lobby, preparing the brave students of the Garden*

*Dr. Rasmus* "I take it that we are needed else where, correct? Young master Kia, please, we must head to the infirmary and set up a defense for just in case we are needing a plan for a break into that section."

*Kai* "Yes Dr."

*Dr. Rasmus* "Issac, Dokuno. May the faith of Gaia be with you."

*Issac* "To you as well Dr."

*I had nodded and patted Kai on the back. Both left and I was left with Issac. A few moments later and I looked out the window and then turned to Issac. He looked back at me like he was hiding something. Like he was afraid*

"You'll do just fine, Issac. You have taken care of this Garden and it's students. Battle and war is nothing new to you."

*Issac* "Yes, I suppose you are right. I just feel like the Xias should be the last thing to deal with."

"If we wait any longer, or waited for them to be last, it would definitely be too late."

*I made sure that he was alright for the time being and then set off to the cargo release station. This was the location I had chosen to hand-pick the students to wield the weapons for a major frontal assault. I was greeted by a very tall and familiar face, as soon as I had reached it's destination*

"Is everything alright here?"

*Tra'han* "You students seemed eager to fight at our side. They talk as if they are willing to give up their lives to protect us and this place of haven."

"They are. Each one has spent most their lives here. Nad those that have just been here for a short period of their lives know what it's like to have something taken away from you."

*Tra'han respectfully understood in his very own way and followed me all the way into the room. Within the cargo release station, I looked at all the faces staring back at me. Some have seen battle, some have not. All were willing to give every once of their sweat, tears, and blood to fight off this invasion of the Xias. I walked over to the tall podium near the organized shipment and my eyes wandered over each student once more before speaking*

"You all have been chosen. Not all were picked. Not all were given the opportunity to fight. Those that have, it is not because I thought you had something to gain. I did not have you come here because you are the strongest. Not because you are the smartest. It was because you wanted to. You wanted to protect this place with your lives. This is where we have a problem. I will not have you sacrifice your lives just to protect this Garden. Yes, it is our home, but with every torn, every burned, and every stolen home can be remade, put out, and taken back. You are not forced to fight today. Remember to head to the lower levels of the Garden if you do not think you can fight. You will never be judged for your actions. Just remember, that if fight this day, you will be protectors of all the Gardens. If the Garden if overpowered, you head to the undergrounds of the Garden and you escape. Is that clear!?"

*Students of the cargo release station* "Sir, yes sir!"

*I stepped down from the podium and watch as Tra'han knew what to hand out to each student. Each one was assigned to a weapon he thought was best fitted with. After each was comfortable and within a straight, upright, and at attention row, we had groups made and stationed through out the Garden*

*Tra'han* "Cute speech. Are you sure about this?"

"The Xias are indeed in great numbers and with greater battle experiences, but we have something they don't."

*Tra'han raised his left brow, I could barely see from under his hat*

"We have you on our side."

*Tra'han* "Don't you mean we have you? Mr. Okami."

Last edited by spirit2rose on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:21 pm

(Nessa´s Mind)

Everything around me...is..so dark...I don´t know how long I´ve been here....I´m even wondering if this is what death is like.

I can´t seem to move to my arms....or even anything on my body except my eyes..and...I can control my breath....I suppose that is a good thing...... I just want someone to get me out of here....Where is Leslie.......Please....come save me.....some one.....Can anyone even hear me?......*sigh*.....I´ll never make it out of here........

(The Hospital)

(Leslie stood against the wall closest to the window to keep an eye on the traffic below. Ted had been asleep slouched with the chair against the wall while somehow maintaining perfect balance. Leslie eyed the chair as it teetered on its legs then to Ted as he snored. He rolled his eyes and began fidgeting with his revolver.)

(Tatiana snored lightly across two chairs that were set out for her and all else was quiet except the wall clock and the usual call of rounds and chatter in the hospital halls.)

(Leslie turned to stare out of the window as more of the black vehicles came from the surrounding streets and parked in the entrance. Guards slowly poured out from them and what seemed to be the leader motioned for them to head inside with haste.)

(Leslie bites his lip, nearly jumps as he sees Ted leaning over him to look out the window, then nods)- ¨We need to get the hell out of here....¨

(Ted steps back to allow Leslie to walk)- ¨..I can see that...but...how?... We going to leave Nessa here?¨

(Leslie snaps back at him as he strokes his gun)- ¨No you dumbass! We´re not leaving my sister here so she can be another experiment of those Xias fucks!....And we´re not leaving this girl here either...she´s coming along,..¨

(Ted rubs the back of his head and rolls his neck)- ¨Alright alright.......but this girl Tatiana... can she handle a gun?....¨

(Leslie and Ted make silent eye contact, then looked over at Tatiana as she slept. Leslie walked over to her and shook her shoulder)- ¨Hey wake up....And no this isn´t a call for breakfast...¨

(She sat up, yawned, then rubbed her eyes)- ¨Hmm... what?.....¨

(Leslie took her left hand and placed the gun into it)- ¨Hold that ...¨

(He studied how she gripped it then, switched the gun to her right hand instead)- ¨Try that....Which is better?¨

(Tatiana looking at the gun, and occasionally pointing it towards herself to look down the barrel)- ¨I ...um....I guess this way?...I..¨

(Before she could finish a loud explosion is heard on the floor below causing the building to shake. Ted caught his balance and looked over at Leslie for a second. Leslie gazed back puzzled)- ¨What fuck was that?¨

(Ted reaches for his gun in the holster under his arm and checks it)- ¨Flashbang...trust me...if it were a grenade we´d be dead already... ¨

(Ted grabs Leslie by the arm and gently pushes him towards the doorway along with Tatiana)- ¨You both go ahead I´ll grab Nessa....¨

(Leslie)- ¨And go where Ted? ...What you want us to jump out the window?! Answer is no....we don´t even have a plan setup yet.... We´re good as dead if we act hastily....If what you said is true we have maybe....*checks the wall clock* 20mins or so....more than eno...¨

( Dr. Hule races down the hall, skids into the room with the others and slams the door shut.)- ¨Fuh....cking hell....They´re HERE!...In this building on the first floor!.....I think someone got shot already.....What´s happening?!!....You walk into town and shit goes all wrong....you were never like this before.....*starts paces with his hands on his head*.....This hospital is the pride of my life!....¨

(Lelie softly bites the knuckle on his left hand)- ¨You act like I wanted all of this to happen....You act like IM the bad guy...Well I have news for you...Im not!....None of this is at all what I imagined.......*starts waving his gun around and Ted ducks*...Ever since the day I met that nameless guy I´ve lost more than most people.....Some of my girls...my horses..my Dimitri ..even my childhood home!...Now my sister´s in a fucking coma, a big war is going on where my associates are and I can´t be there to help and you come at me like I just planned this from day one...Get over yourself..!¨

*Ted rubs the back of his neck at the overwhelming tension that filled the room, and Tatiana came and stood between them)- ¨Can we...please calm down?...I think we should focus on getting out first...¨

(Leslie turned his back and looked at the floor, Ted took a big sigh and Dr. Hule slid out of his white coat)- ¨Alright.....I´ll help you....*folds his arms*....Only way I can think of getting out in a situation like this is taking the 9th floor fire escape......We shouldn´t have too much trouble getting up there....It´s abandoned...In fact the whole upper floors past this one are abandoned...but we ...may encounter a few vermin....¨

(Leslie turned around quickly and made an awkward face)- ¨....They better be tiny......¨

(Ted flexes his muscles)- ¨No worries.....I´ll wrestle them to the ground if they get too close..¨

(Leslie scoffs and rolls his eyes)- ¨If you get rabies or one of those other disgusting animal like diseases...I won´t hesitate to shoot you...You are forewarned Ted..¨

(Ted blinks and shuffles away. Dr. Hule makes his way towards the door but Leslie drags him back)- ¨Um....sorry you aren´t going anywhere just yet....my Nessa is first priority...¨

(Dr. Hule nods and stares towards Nessa, then Ted)- ¨Alright show me what to do¨
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:55 pm

{My mind had been rushing back and forth every second that passed. Sounds of panicking nurses were created outside our hospital room. Dr. Hule walked over to the door and stole a peek through the door, then close it completely shut. He seemed a bit nervous from all that was happening}

{Dr. Hule} "You better think of something quick!"

{Madame Leslie} "Don't you dare rush me!"

{Ted was pacing back and forth, and then in complete a circle within the room. He seemed a bit nervous as well. I looked down to the floor a couple of times and then back up to Madame Leslie, which was in deep thought. Still waving around a gun and tapping the back of his neck, as if to get out a knot in it. I never held a gun in my life. I never even put any thought into it. The idea of using one to kill was a bit frightening}

{Dr. Hule} "Anything yet!?"

{Madame Leslie} "Hey... shut up! I'm thinking and I need to make sure that I can really leave my sister here and I definitely need reassurance that she'll be safe in your hands."

{Dr Hule} "She'll be just fine. The Xias won't know who she is and just for proper measures, I'll have her transferred to my secondary hospital."

{Ted} "Secondary Hospital? You have a secondary hospital?"

{Madame Leslie} "Come on now, Ted. You've been there before. Remember?"

{Ted} "Oh, yes. Yes I do now thank you!"

{Before anyone else could make another comment of the current situation. The lights in the room would flicker ill radically. Everyone looked confused and then stayed silent for awhile. I walked over to Nessa's left bed-side and bowed down upon her. She looked so peacefully within her deep slumber. I placed my palm on her forehead. It was cool, natural, and calm. She was truly dreaming peacefully. I closed my eyes and then opened them back up to look at the confused looks of each face staring back at me. The bathroom lights would suddenly flicker. It uncontrollably flickered before finally blowing out. Everyone stepped back and then gave full attention to it}

{Dr. Hule} "What in th"

{Silence overpowered the room. Everyone was still. Time stopped completely. Madame Leslie, Ted, and Dr. Hule looked like perfect statues, chiseled down to every perfect detail. My attention returned down to Nessa. I could see them. I could see the ghost-like belts that held her down. They were like transparent snakes, wrapping around her body. Keeping her tied down to this world. I've heard of this before! The gui-le realm of souls. A place where you aren't alive, but you're not dead either. The surroundings melted away and was replaced with an unknown area. It had flowers everywhere and what looked like an orphanage. I could see Nessa, sitting on the steps of stones in front of it. I walked closer to her, while she just looked straight ahead. There was not a single expression on her face. She looked up at me like an empty vessel}

{Transparent Nessa} "Who... are... you...? My... name... is... I'm... sorry... I... don't... remember... it."

{It seemed very odd. She looked like a ghost. I could see right through her. Just then I spotted her again around the corner of the orphanage. She looked back at me and then ran up to me. This Nessa looked clear as day though. Not transparent or anything like the one on the steps}

{Clearly seen Nessa} "Who are you? Why are you here? This place seems warm and like home, but it isn't."

"My name is Tatiana. I am within your mind Nessa. I am here with Madame Leslie, Ted, and Dr. Hule."

{Clearly seen Nessa} "Leslie!? He's here!? Please help me get to him."

"I'm not sure how. I wanted to connect with you. Something in me grants this chance. I must see how this world conducts it's activities."

{Transparent Nessa} "Who... are... you? Are... you... my... sister?"

{Clearly seen Nessa} "No, I'm you. I mean, you're me. What's going on here."

{The two stared at each other for a minute. They looked just like each other}

"Nessa, what do you remember before being here?"

{Clearly seen Nessa} "I remember being all alone, darkness all around me. I couldn't move my arms. My body was unmovable. I was happy to have control of my breathing. I was calling out to Leslie, anyone really! After that I saw a crystal in the distance. I had control back in my legs and moved towards it. I was blinded by light and ended up here. I've been walking around until seeing you here."

{I looked back down to the transparent Nessa and as I looked closer into her eyes, they were black and green}

"That's it! Nessa! You're losing yourself to this world. You have to find the missing pieces to your inner soul."

{Clearly seen Nessa} "What!? What do you mean?"

"A long time ago, in my village. We had a witchdoctor that would dive into the minds that were in deep sleep from the plants of a nearby forest. They were others that were in comatose because of it. The witchdoctor returned with confused thoughts, but then realized that each person was lost. Not by the world they were in, but by themselves."

{Clearly seen Nessa} "Still not really following you."

"This Nessa here on the steps is trying to keep you here. Trying to forget everything. Your past, your friends, your family, and everything else. You have to find the pieces hidden around this place and try to regain yourself."

{Clearly seen Nessa} "Where do I start? Can you help me?"

"I'm sorry, but I can not. Not at this time. I came to see you to tell you that we are on the move. The hospital that we're all in is being over taken by the Xias. I think they are after me. I want to take the attention away from you. The Dr. shares that he will take care of you and have you transferred. Madame Leslie, Ted, and I are leaving. We have to get out of here. We will meet again Nessa, I promise."

{Clearly seen Nessa} "Wait, don't leave me. Please!"

{The world around me was trying to force me out. It was time to leave. My mind was burning and then cooled down rapidly}

"Remember Nessa, Find yourself. Find the missing pieces. Don't let yourself falter and change your fate."

{Walls started to peel back in my sight. I had returned to the hospital room. Nessa laying in the bed. I placed my hand back on her forehead one more time and then looked back at the stand-still within time, Madame Leslie, Ted, and Dr. Hule. Time returned back into full motion and each were still looking into the blown out lights of the bathroom}

"Lets go!"

{Madame Leslie} "What? Leave?"

{I passed Madame Leslie and Ted. When I reached Dr. Hule, I looked at him}

"Take care of Nessa."

{I left the room and tried to find the nearest stairwell. Madame Leslie and Ted looked lost more than ever, but still followed. The Dr. had left two nurses in charge of taking care of Nessa until he returned}

{Dr. Hule} "Hold on! You'll need my help to work your way out of this place. I'll lead."

{We all followed The Dr. I would try my best get back to Nessa. She needs to find herself. I hope that she is strong}

{Dr. Hule} "Damn it! they cut the elevators off! We'll have to reactivate them!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Dr. Hule rushes away from the elevator and stops by a janitor´s closet. He turns on the light in the room by pulling a string above his head, then starts to look around. Leslie frowns and takes a step forward)- ¨ What are you looking for?....As far as I can see there is no electrical panel in this room..¨

((Dr. Hule ignores him and begins knock on different sections of a wall near a utility sink. He mumbles to himself as he listens for a change in sound)- ¨Thi........na.....hm.....HM...Ahaha!¨

(Leslie looks on with surprise as he watches Dr. Hule kick at a soft spot in the wall, breaks off the loose pieces, then pulls out a long black grated box)- ¨...And....that is.....What?¨

((Dr. Hule hurriedly places the box on the ground while resting on his knee. He flips the latches up and opens the box)- ¨This here...is my baby.....a little..* picks up the pieces*..dusty but still in perfect shape...¨

(Ted rests a hand on Leslie´s shoulder causing him to look back for a second before returning his attention. Ted looks over Leslie´s shoulder as Dr. Hule carefully assembles the sniper piece by piece, tightening bolts here and there by hand, then looking it over.) - ¨That´s a pretty out of date rifle you know.... That thing won´t get past the surface of their vests...¨

(Dr. Hule smiles as he loads up the rifle)- ¨Ha...who said I was going to aim at their body...I´m all head-shot... right between the eyes...I was the best sniper they ever had back in the day...But I finally quit after I lost my closest friend and brother to mine......*sigh*...Instead of taking lives I vowed to devoted the rest of my life to saving them...¨

(Leslie folds his arms and smiles as Dr. Hule stands)- ¨I believe you made the correct choice Dr...I applaud you....Now...shall we go?¨

(Dr. Hule nods to them all and they all head out of the room. at the very end of the hall they reach an emergency panel to which Dr. Hule squeezes by Leslie and uses his key to unlock it.)- ¨Ok....let´s see......ahuhmm.....That´s odd....¨

(They all tilt their heads)- ¨What is?¨

(Dr.Hule takes a step back as he closes and locks the panel)--¨ This panel has no wires....at all...no switches...buttons....it´s completely empty...but ..why.....It makes me wonder how much other stuff is rigged up like this...¨

(Ted )- ¨I´m sorry to say but ...I´m not too surprised anymore.....The Xias.... controls everything....and see how new this city is....I wouldn´t be surprised if everything is a empty....cars with no engine....TVs with no need for electricity....It seems good but...¨

(Leslie turns around and glares at Ted)- ¨Ẅhoa wait stop....save your monologue of propaganda until AFTER we get the hell out of here....Time is precious...and so is my patience..*Looks to Dr. Hule*....So now what?¨

(Dr Hule grips his rifle tightly causing a groan to be heard)- ¨Let´s hit the stairs..They´re back by the elevator...come on¨

(They all trot down the hall towards the elevators, open the door and head up the stairs)

(The Xias: Hilifax Hospital)

( A group of four Xias soldiers make their way into the air duct, crawl and climb through the vents and eventually reach a huge dark room on what seemed to be the 8th floor. They flip down their night-vision goggles, then climb out and look around the room)

(Xias Soldier 1)- ¨Ok...what now?....¨

(Xias Soldier 3)- ¨Who builds a room with out a door?!....fucking seriously...¨

(Xias Soldier 2 walks around and feels the walls. He retrieves his hand and place it on his gun, then begins looking up at the ceiling)- ¨A person who was smart enough to build a secret room with a hatch on the ceiling that´s who....¨

(Xias soldier number 2 motions for number 4 to give him a nearby stool, steps up on it and jerks down the trap door. A steel ladder slides out hitting him square in the face. He falls backwards, hits his head on the side of a table and the three other soldiers stare down at him.)

(Xias soldier 1 takes a step closer and nudges the body with his boot. He looks at the others and shakes his head. They all look at each other then eventually head up the ladder, while Xias soldier number 1 takes a hesitated look back then continues forth.)

(When they cross into the next room, a female nurse turns around and stares at them inaudibly. One soldier raises his gun and the other shakes his head, walks forward and punches her hard in the gut, then ties her up tight to the sink and gags her while unconscious.)

(RETURN)

(They reach the final few steps to the door, Leslie senses something and stops them dead in their tracks)- ¨Mm....w...wait something doesn´t seem right...¨

(Dr. Hule holds his arm out in front of Tatiana to keep her from moving forward while Ted ducks under his other arm and stands near Leslie)- ¨What do you mean?...Dr....said this floor is abandoned....¨

(Leslie looks back at him through his tinted lenses, and frowns)- ¨Maybe so....but I´m not getting the alone vibe at all....someone else is here.....I´m going to check ahead..ready your guns.....*walks forward then stops*...Oh and...Tatiana love...don´t ever point the gun at your face.....If i catch you doing it again.........¨

(Tatiana nods alittle more confidently and looks at Dr. Hule´s arm in front of her. Leslie cocks back the hammer of his revolver and carefully opens the door. He sees a door stop, picks it up and tosses it into the empty hall hoping it was just that. The stop hits a door as slides around)

(XIAS)

(The three Xias soldiers were about to open the door when they hear a sound in the hallway and jump to alert.

(Xias soldier number 3 whispers)- ¨Ok remember what we´re taught. Shoot anything that moves...She was an exception.....for now....This may very well be our objective..You got that?...Shoot anything that moves...Just not me!¨

(The other two soldiers nod and Xias soldier 3 peeps through the keyhole using a special zoom on his eye.)

(RETURN)

(Leslie hears no movement and finally steps through the doorway he holds his gun at the ready and checks ahead. He finally realizes his suspicions may have been wrong and walks back to call the all clear. As soon as he turns his head to yell out, the Xias kick down the door and begin firing rounds. Leslie lunges towards the door but is caught my three bullets in his left arm. Ted rushes over to him but is quickly pushed away)- Shhit..shit shit shit SHIT....get off of me....don´t stand there fucking shoot them!!¨

(Ted pulls the door open, sticks himself snuggly against the wall and tries to time his shot. His pulse races and sweat drips off of his brow as he gets ready to peak around the corner to check their positions. In a flash he catches a glimpse of them before quickly retrieving his head and watches as bullets fly past him. He could hear their boots groan and squeak as they started to walk towards him from down the hall. Ted rests his head against the wall and looks down at his gun, jumps out quickly to take four blind shots, then squeezes back into cover.)

(Xias soldier number 1 gets hit in the shoulder, stomach, chest, neck, then falls over bleeding profusely while crying out. Xias soldier number 4 looks down, shoots him, and starts heading forward again.)

(Ted heard the footsteps return and jumped only to throw himself back in as bullets soar past him, grazing him on the arm)- ¨Dammit..agh......Ahhh....Shit...Dr...can you hit them?¨

(Dr. Hule tells Tatiana to stay, quickly runs up to Ted, and presses himself against him looking out the side of the corner by a hair to see Xias soldier number 4 making his way. He slowly get ready to raise his gun)- ¨When i shoot...i need you to jerk me back into cover...Got it? Ted nods and readies his hands. Dr. Hule quickly lunges out, shoots Xias soldier number 4, floors him, then gets pulled back by the waist.)- ¨Thanks...one more...He´s running...count of 3....We both jump out and shoot...1...2...3¨

(Dr. Hule lunges out, Ted kneels and lunges below him as they both start firing rounds. Dr. Hule´s shot misses, Ted´s hits the knee, heart, and pelvis. The last soldier falls over and squirms before finally stopping cold. They run back through the door, grab Tatiana, and Leslie to which Leslie pushes Ted away again and starts cussing him out.

(Leslie grimacing and walking behind Dr. Hule)- ¨Don´t touch me Ted....DON´t....¨

(Ted )- ¨Leslie for fucks sake you just got shot...Wha...¨

(Leslie turns around)- ¨Ted!¨

(Dr. Hule)- ¨Will both of you can it and come on!?¨

(Ted and Leslie continues on arguing as Dr. Hule leads them to a window. He takes off his shirt, exposing a not so built body, wraps it around his arm and using the butt of his rifle to punch out the glass)- ¨Be careful.....one at a time....¨

(Leslie shakes his head)- ¨You could have just opened the window!...And Ted you go first.. make sure it´s clear¨

(Ted nods and leans on the broken window to look around. He finally sees nothing, but stands guard.)- ¨Come on it´s clear¨

(Tatiana goes first, Leslie, then Dr. Hule. He takes a look around behind him and motions for Ted to lower the first ladder)

(The Xias: the doorless room)

(Xias soldier number 2 twitches his foot, leg, then his whole body trying to wake himself up. He slowly lifts his head a curses at the shooting pain in the back of his neck. He gets to his feet, starts brushing himself off, grabs his rifle and heads up the ladder. Xias soldier number 2 reaches the storeroom, stares at the tied up nurse, grabs some tape and wraps around the gag that was put in place up to the nose. He snickers deviantly, then curse again as the pain returns. He glances down the hallway to see the others splayed out dead.)

(Xias soldier number 2 briskly walks with his rifle up to his eye towards the broken out window)

(RETURN)

(Tatiana worries as she stares at the gun in her hand while Ted lowers the ladder to touch the 7th floor fire escape. She´s motioned to head down before Leslie, then Dr. Hule.)

(Xias soldier continues walking as his sights are set on the target. Ted watches as Dr. Hule finally gets half way down the ladder before trying to make his own. He looked at a glimmer in the corner of his eye and stepped back up onto the escape. Ted takes a couple more steps forward before he realizes just what he sees too late and is sent flying over the railing.)

(Lesiie flinches as he sees something rush past and struggles to see what it was. Dr. Hule nearly jumps in fright as he sees Ted.)- ¨Holy shit...Fuck hurry down hurry down!!¨

(Leslie grips the rung with his left arm as tight as he can, and uses his right hand to shoot the soldier he now sees, and watches him fly over the rail, then hit another on the way down)- hhh...shit.....ed...¨

(Dr.. Hule)- ¨Leslie hurry!!¨

(Tatiana finally reaches the 7th floor escapes and looks around occasionally glancing up at Leslie as he struggles to get down. Finally they all make it down and Leslie would try to look over the rail only to be stopped by Dr. Hules arm)- ¨No...no time for that...we have to get out of here...Don´t worry about Nessa she´s already out of here I saw the van take off....*Sigh*...We can do this...we can and we will¨
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:41 am

- "I am tired of waiting this long. I am tired of feeling that I am the one that needs to get the job done. I can not think that optimism will fall into play for this hour."

(Xias Lt.) - "Sir, we just lost the com link to our soldiers in the building, we still have the second team in there looking into it."

- "You try me, don't you. I was constantly assured that you and your men would bring her to me. You assured me that they would bring me results. You have failed me soldier."

(Xias Lt.) - "Please, forgive me, sir. Give me one more chance!"

- "You are relieved of your duties. Get out of my sight, before I remove you myself, with extreme intentions of ripping you apart."

(The poor little Lt. hops away. He is angry, but at the same time he is afraid. He fears what I could ever hope for. He fears death itself)

- "Commander Itchoy!"

(Cm. Itchoy) - "Yes sir!"

- "Can I be assured by your word alone that you can get the job done?"

(Cm. Itchoy) - "By my blood, sir!"

- "I will definitely hold you to that. Bring out the Tie-lee. I heard that they are the most elite of the Xias units. They bark, and obey everything that they are told. Am I correct?"

(Cm. Itchoy) - "Affirmative, sir!"

(A full cavalry of these elite Xias were fitted with the highest strength of materials. They walk like they were ready to fall and die for those that commanded them. Pure, thick, and glossy armor. Headgear that surrounded their entire head and neck. Heavy, yet quick steps they made on the way towards the entrance of the building. The bright red lights from their helmets made me grin with a slight satisfaction. The lights were not created by the helmets. Their eyes were the lights that pierced through the black shade of the visor. Heavy artillery, gripped tightly to each one. They held their ground at the door. I grabbed the headset from Cm. Itchoy)

- "Attention elite. You will do everything I command. You fall and die if necessary. You will take every word of mine without hesitation. Is that clear?"

(The elite did not make a nod or reply in words. They stood there and then each helmet let off a large amount of steam from their breathers. Purging the air inside the suits like they did not have use for it. The steam started out as white, then transitioned to pure black. Spraying out like soot into the air. They stood up straight and marched on through the doors)

- "Good boys. Inside, I want Tatiana found. Kill not just anyone, but everyone in there. Everything that breathes."

(Cm. Itchoy) - "But sir, they're alot of innocents in there."

- "Is that problem?"

(He looked at me. Afraid? No, he knew these eyes, my eyes)

(Cm. Itchoy) - "N...No Sir!"

- "Remember, I'm holding you to that agreement. And you need not me to remind not to bring harm to the girl."

(Cm. Itchoy) - "Yes, Sir!"

- "Commander, don't just start from here up. I want you to take some elites to the top of this structure. One team going up, and another going down. Now go."

(Cm. Itchoy) - "Yes, Sir!"

(I walked along the armored vehicles to one filled with a full monitoring system. Each with the field of vision of the elite. each giving reports every five minutes. Their voices were deep and robotic. Nurses, janitors, pathetic security guards, brought down and shredded to pieces. Even the low, sad, and weak patients. The waiting room, filled with blood. Officers outside were held to the ground by Xias soldiers. Couldn't do a thing. Is this what the world has to protect the innocents? This is truly a glorious day)

(Com-link station soldier 1) - "Sir, they are spreading out and eliminating all life signs."

- "Good! Keep moving!"

(I only wish I could be in there. tasting, and smelling the freshness of the place. It must smell divine, as what Grim use to say. That reminds me, I'll have to try out my newest pet. Big and bad. Like a wolf in the flock)

(Com-link of Elite number 3) - "We---have---reached---level---with---detainee. Female---age---24---tied---behind---mouth---muzzled."

- "You know what to do."

(Com-link of elite number 3) - "Affirmative."

(The little girl, what seemed to be a nurse is brought down by a hail storm of bullets. The elite's cam turns to see movement coming around the corner and the huge barrel of his black smg rifle holds to the direction)

(Xias team 2 soldiers) - "Hold fire! Hold your fire!"

(The elites hold and let the soldiers come out)

- "So that's team 2. A little late. A bit too late. Kill them."

(Com-link station soldier 1) - "Sir, but that's our men."

- "Are you disobeying an order?"

(Com-link station soldier 1) - "Apologies, sir! Elite, confirm targets. Eliminate all targets!"

(Com-link of elite number 3) - "Affirmative."

(The elite open fires on all of the Xias soldiers of team 2 in front of him. Each one takes heavy, 50 cal. rounds to the legs, chest, and face. They hold fire and then continue through the halls, checking each room)

- "Elites, march back down to the second floor after you have reached the eighth floor. The elite team in the flight chopper will take care of the rooftop, and top floors going down. You will continue occupying floors two through eight."

(That should be the only way to bring them out of hiding. I know that Tatiana is here. I can feel her. Someone is helping her)
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

[i couldn't believe that we were about to make a stand against the xias. i was scared, who wouldn't be. just then i saw Dokuno walking on the pathway up above. Kagome and i were placed at the front entrance. we made sure that they couldn't break in. if they happened to make it through, we would stop them. only a hand full of students stood behind us. Dokuno was followed by that strange fellow with an eyepatch. i hope we can rely on him. i found myself talking on and on in my head]

[Kagome] "Lenn? are you alright? be prepared. Dokuno will give us the ready when the xias are near."

"got ya! i can't wait to wail on these punks with my babies."

[Kagome was fierce. she didn't show a single sign of fear. i was amazed to see such bravery. she can fight and thats all i know about her]

[Issac on the garden intercom] "the garden will be moving shortly. be prepared and remember that we will not let the xias in our home uninvited!"

"hmph, easy for you to say. i highly doubt that, but still we'll try our best."

[checking everything once more before anything were to happen. all ammo acounted for and a sharp blade to cut me a clear path. i hope Dokuno will be alright, his job is the offense, least i do think. i could barely feel the garden moving. it was gentle, but i could hear a low hum below my feet. my heart seemed to pump faster and faster]
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:45 am

{I was terribly scared of the situation. I felt like I couldn't breath. I cried for Ted. Dr. Hule had taken my arm while assisting Madame Leslie. His left arm was wounded, badly too. We were taken to the nearest room on the 7th floor of the hospital after returning from the fire escape}

{Dr. Hule} "Okay, we'll be safe here, but only for a bit. They must have already checked this room, but I get the feeling they'll check again. Leslie! keep pressure on it!"

{Madame Leslie} "What in the hell do you think I'm doing? And keep you voice down."

{Blood streamed down his arm. I could see the pain in his eyes}

{Dr. Hule} "Shit, you took about three. I have to get these bullets out."

{Madame Leslie} "You will not touch me!"

"Shhhh, Madame Leslie."

{We all heard something outside the door. Loud thuds, one after the other. They were getting closer, and then farther away. I could hear deep breathing and loud metallic sounds}

"What could that be?"

{Dr. Hule} "I don't think I want to find out."

{I felt something again. Something deep down in my chest. That burning again. He's here. Victor is here. Maybe he could help. He is part of the Xias though. Both Madame Leslie and Dr. Hule wouldn't approve at all. At the corner of the room was a window. Maybe I could see Victor. I got up slowly to my knees and crawled to the window. The Dr. had seen me}

{Dr. Hule} "What are you doing!? Get away from that window!"

{Madame Leslie} "Didn't I just say to keep you voice down?"

{I moved away from the window and crawled back towards Madame Leslie to help the Dr. Just then I saw something underneath one of the beds. It looked like a small briefcase. Wait, this is... this is the same briefcase that man had down in the front waiting room. What was it doing here? Who is that man? The Dr. was too busy trying to keep Madame Leslie from losing too much blood that he didn't know what I was doing. Madame Leslie was dazed a bit from the pain scorching through his arm}

"What in the world could you be?"

{I unhitched the latches on both sides of the briefcase and opened it slightly to take a look through the crack and then finally opening it completely. There were three, small, and black syringes inside the briefcase. A note on the top part of the briefcase. It said "20 mg each. use them wisely. Each will be just the right dosage. do not take anymore until depleted from the body." I had no idea what it was talking about}

"Black liquid inside each one. It looks familiar. Why does it seem familiar?"

{Madame Leslie} "Tatiana, what are you doing? Why are you talking to yourself. I'm the one losing blood here."

{Dr. Hule} "Don't talk, keep your strength. Stay with me now."

{I grabbed each one of the small syringes. Each had a protective cap on them and I placed them in my little front skirt pocket. Outside the door, we could hear the loud sounds returning. The sounds were getting louder and closer to the door. The heavy breathing became much more heavier. The Dr. grabbed his gun and was at the ready with it}

{Dr. Hule} "Everyone, quiet."

{The heavy breathing stopped. We held our breath as well. We waited. The moment's tension was high. Was it gone? Without warning, gun fire was spraying through the walls. Large circles filled the walls around us. Dr. Hule returned fire, blindly on our side, but nothing seem to cease action on the other side of the wall. I tried to crawl to Madame Leslie, now at full attention from the loud gun fire. One of my hands had slipped trying to crawl fast along the floor and I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. I looked into my small pocket and noticed that one of the syringe's protectors were missing. I looked in front of me and there it was. No, it must have slid off as I fell. I felt a sharp pain again in my thigh, where the point of the syringe had poke me. I realized that the whole 20mg was injected accidentally into me}

{Madame Leslie} "Tatiana! Get over here."

{I had looked up at Madame Leslie with my eyes. He looked back at me with a sort of confused look on his face}

{Madame Leslie} "Tatiana, what the hell is wrong with your eyes!?"

{I could see out of them. My eyes felt like they were filled with water. I tried to squeeze them, but still had the feeling. My hands were shaking. I tried so hard to regain my body, but felt like it had a mind of it's own. The large thing on the other side tore down the wall and pointed it's weapon at Dr. Hule. He fired at it, but nothing seemed to effect it. I raised up to my feet with all my strength and screamed my lungs out. It had turned towards me and before it could react, I closed my eyes and created a strange force from my hands and repelled it through the broken wall to the next wall of the other room across the hallway}

{Dr. Hule} "Holy shit!"

"Get back to the fire escape! head to the roof!"

{That wasn't me. What's going on? My body wanted to walk out the broken wall and into the hallway. More of those things were coming. The one I had pushed into another room had gotten back up and was pointing it's weapon at me. One moment I had control of my body, and the next, it started to take control itself. Without knowing, I had ran up the one pointing it's weapon at me and grabbed it's weapon out of it's hands and fired at close range into it's face. At first, the rounds did not break through the armor, until concentrating the same spot, it started to punch through and dark red, to black blood popped out. I dropped the large weapon and just realized that it must have been extremely heavy to carry. What is happening to me}

{Dr. Hule} "Tatiana!"

{I looked back at Dr. Hule, assisting Madame Leslie back onto the fire escape. The other huge black soldiers started firing their weapons at all of us. An enormous water-like wave was created between the hallway. It was catching each of the bullets. They were still spinning in the air, within the water-like wave. The bullets kept coming. My eyes felt like they were bleeding. I screamed again and the bullets returned to the soldiers and pushed each one back. They took each returned bullet, but they were still standing. The water-like wave starting to cover the walls. The color went from a deep, clear blue to a pure black liquid, just like my eyes. The wave was forced forward with such velocity that it pushed each one of the huge soldiers back through the outer wall, on the other side of the hospital. I fell to my knees and then just as I was regaining my own actions, something took over me again and followed Madame Leslie and Dr. Hule out on the fire escape}

Last edited by Lilly-kiss<3 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am

*Each of the students were talking amongst each other. Sounds of rumbling from outside the Garden stirred as the students stood at the ready. Tra'han had a look upon his face. A look of never seeing a good battle for a long time. A look of pure gratitude that he have this chance to be part of a great battle, no matter the outcome. The Xias were creating such banter outside the Garden*

*Issac on Garden intercom* "We will not have them take away our home. To arms for our home!"

*Tra'han* "...Who the hell does he think he is?"

*I looked down to the next floor and seen Kagome. It was time, and I gave her a nod. She took point and ran towards the front entrance. Before she got the chance, she noticed something out of place. She gave back the hold sign and then listened closely. It was quiet and the outside banter had stopped. We could hear a large helicopter overhead. Kagome made a quick, evasive back flip before the entrance suddenly exploded*

"They made their move! Everyone, high defense and move behind the walls!"

*Tracer rounds and heavy artillery scattered through the entrance. Everyone took cover and moved behind anything they could find. Xias soldiers with swords and guns stormed into the Garden. Some of the students returned fire and then charged back at them. I looked back at Tra'han and gave him a salute before leaping off the balcony. He gave a smirk and than as I landed on the floor below to aid Kagome and Lenn, he had taken out a black and silver 95t-9mm with a silencer and fired just centimeters away from me to take out the incoming Xias in my path*

*Student's voice in the distance* "Sir! We're getting hammered here. We may need to back off a bit!"

"Pull back! Pull back!"

*I had given a signal to another student, which than ran behind a wall and than back out with a very large cylinder pipe. A missile fired out and made it's way to the group of Xias, taking them out and leaving a huge after mark of burning debris*

*Lenn* "Damn!"
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm

"damn!"

[round after round, bullets flew back and forth. i was aiding the students with suppressive fire and then moving closer to the entrance. Kagome must have moved somewhere forward. she moved with such speed that i didn't even know where to begin looking. i had to think more importantly on the situation]

"this is one hell of a party!"

[i fired at the incoming Xias, running into the garden. there was no end to them. Dokuno was taking care of those that made it somehow to the second balcony. they had equipped themselves with a grapple hook system. large explosions came from the top of the garden. they were making their way through the windows and even their own way in, by means of creating new breaches on the hull of the garden]

"damn! these boys aren't playing nice!"

[i came around the walls of the hallways and charged directly towards them. i fired with both mine and madame Leslie's pistol. the Xias still rushed in with force and returned fire at me. a group of students came to my side and prepared another one of those pipes, except this one had a funny looking red and green laser on it. as soon as they pressed the trigger, they just ran back out of the enemy's point of view]

"what the hell was that?"

[Student with rocket like pipe] "not too sure, Dokuno just said to aim it and press down the trigger."

"well something is suppose to come out of that end!"

[just then, i could hear a buzzing sound from the distance. around the corner, i could see the Xias coming closer. i counted about eight, but they stopped. they looked around and then the buzzing noise became louder. they were screaming until they fell to the ground with their ears bleeding]

"ummmm, what the hell is that weapon?"

[Student with rocket like pipe] "i couldn't tell ya."

"well good job, go and use it again!"

[Student with rocket like pipe] "sorry, i can't. it needs to recharge and that takes at least ten minutes."

"what?"

[i peeked around the corner again, only to find out that more were coming in and one had a rocket launcher himself. i grabbed the student and others in his group away from the wall. the wall takes a huge hit by the rocket and shatters it to the ground]
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 pm

{I was climbing out of the window to the emergency fire escape. In front of me was both Madame Leslie and Dr. Hule. Madame Leslie looked badly injured and we were still surrounded by the Xias. My mind was in a rush and I could still feel the heat of my blood pumping fast from within me. What was inside of me? We slowly made it up towards the roof of the hospital. Dr. Hule carefully helped Madame Leslie up the stairs, one by one}

{Unknown voice} "STOP RIGHT THERE! I COMMANDER ITCHOY, ORDER ALL OF YOU TO SURRENDER NOW!"

{There was a man in full head to toe uniform, black and with an armored helmet standing in front of a large and loud helicopter. I could barely hear him over the sound of it. A dozen soldiers with black steel machine guns, lined up and pointed a clear green light at us. The lights were coming off the bottom of their weapons. More of those larger, solid black soldiers emerged out of the helicopter and stood behind this commander Itchoy}

{Dr. Hule} "Have any other solutions to this predicament?"

{Dr. Hule tried to go for his long rifle, while slowly putting Madame Leslie down. As soon as he lifted up his rifle, one of the large, black soldiers fired the rifle out of his hands and taking out his index finger in the process}

{Commander Itchoy} "Do not try to resist us. Everything you do is futile. Surrender now. I have been given the order to kill everyone, so I do not need you alive. Just the girl}

"I'm not going anywhere!"

{Commander Itchoy} "You must be the project that we're searching for. You're alot cuter than they say. neither the less, you are to come with me."

"What about them?"

{Commander Itchoy} "What about them? They are just targets!"

{The man raised up his pistol and fired one shot in the direction of Dr. Hule. The bullet flew past me}

"Nooooooo!"

{The soldiers, both regular and large lifted their weapons towards us as each saw that the bullet that was fired at the Dr. stopped right in front of his face. Each quickly turned their attention to me. The feeling was back. I don't want this, I don't want anymore bloodshed. Was it anger? Was it sadness? I couldn't stand it anymore. My eyes filled with the sensation of the liquid once again as I felt my feet leaving the ground}

{Commander Itchoy} "Fuck, fire, damn it, fire!"

{I could feel the vibrations of each bullet leaving their weapons. The shouting of the each soldier's voice. The passing bullets. Each that came close to me stopped suddenly. Just inches away, maybe even closer than that. I could feel the heat coming off each of the empty shells popping from the side of the guns before they even hit the ground. It was like invisible arms stretched out to grab each soldier, one by one and throwing them off the roof. From left to right, A soldier screamed as he was tossed into the air and over the side to the street far below. Again, no control. Maybe I was to accept this. I couldn't do a thing about it. I had to just keep control of the projectiles from all around. My hands were frozen as I was still levitating off the ground. The large soldiers fired constantly at me. The guns were taken away from their hands and then use against them. Blood filled the rooftop. Was this something I had to do? So much blood. I came to realize, that it had to be done. I didn't want Madame Leslie, or Dr. Hule harmed any further. All of them, tossed or laid dead on that rooftop. All that stood was commander Itchoy}

{Commander Itchoy} "What the fuck are you!? Stay away, Stay away from me you bitch!"

{He fired his last remaining pistol ammo at me. Each just falling to the ground. He continued to pull the trigger to his pistol, even after it was empty. All there was left was the sounds of clicking. He threw the pistol at me and it was just deflected and fell to the ground. He fell down to his knees and tried to crawl away. The sign of the invisible-like arm came back and grabbed his left leg as he was trying to crawl back to the helicopter. He was lifted upside down and then turned to be right side up. I came closer to him, then pulled him closer. He saw my pure black eyes and then tried to spit at me. He was raised up into the air. Into the turning blades of the helicopter's horizontal propellers. His head was no more and then I closed my eyes before the hands had made way with his arms and legs. The limbs were tossed over the the side of the roof. I looked over to Dr. Hule and told him to get Madame Leslie into the helicopter. As they passed me, I fell to the ground and quickly ran into the helicopter after them. A pilot was in there}

{Dr. Hule} "Get this shit off the ground, now!"

{Helicopter pilot} "I can't do that!"

{Madame Leslie still conscious, fired a round from his gun into the right leg of the pilot}

{Madame Leslie} "It's not fun getting shot, is it! Now move!"

{The pilot lifted the helicopter off the ground and starting flying in the direction of east. It wasn't too long that the Xias realized we were in the helicopter and fired a missile at us. The back of the helicopter was hit and damaged}

{Helicopter pilot} "We're going down!"

"Do something!"

{The pilot manage to crash land us just eight blocks away from the hospital. We had landed into a large dirt hill, that was close to a sewer system}

{Helicopter pilot} "We are on the ground. You won't get far!"

{Madame Leslie} "Good to know. I guess we don't need you anymore then, right?"

{Madame Leslie pulled out his gun once again and fired into the head of the pilot. This would insure our distance from the Xias. We quickly crawled out of the wrecked helicopter and ran into the sewers}

{Madame Leslie} "Oh perfect, a god damn sewer system. I'd say it was lovely and smells like tulips, but I would be just lying obviously."

{Dr. Hule} "Stop talking, we need to..."

{Dr. Hule was thrown and pinned to the nearby sewer wall and Madame Leslie dropped to the ground}

{Madame Leslie} "What the hell are you doing!?"

{I could see them. I could see the bullets lodged into him. They were deep. The hands came back and held down Madame Leslie. As he screamed, I tried to scream out sorry. The hands flowed through his body, like a ghost trying to move in and out of him. As the bullets were found, and slowly being removed, Madame Leslie could feel the bullets sliding out of his skin. The sound of agony roared throughout the sewers. I had to be quicker. The remaining bullets came out as well. I came closer to him and covered the wounds with my own hands. A bright glow emitted. Madame Leslie looked up into those pure black eyes as the wounds started to close up. I stepped back away from him and my grip on Dr. Hule was then released. I soon felt the heat, the pain, and the liquid from my eyes disperse. I soon fainted from exhaustion}
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

(Leslie would run a hand along his arm trying to feel any remaining scars or unevenness where the bullets had been extracted, but found nothing. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at her in silence with many thoughts crossing his mind, then when satisfied he nodded in a show of thanks.)

(Dr. Hule stared on while feeling the spot where his finger was missing. It hadn´t bothered him as much and soon he took a piece of what was left of his shirt and wrapped it around the his hand. He looked down at his shoes that still had trace amount of blood still on them causing him to take a deep breath to collect his own thoughts after what happened. He too wanted to ask questions, but he was more grateful he made it out alive and soon felt he should leave all be.)

(Leslie turned towards Dr. Hule who had stopped paying attention, took a few steps closer and softly cleared his throat which shook Dr. Hule out of his trance.)- ¨Huh...hm..yes?¨

(Leslie looked away to his right at the dark tinted walls of the sewer.) -¨ Carry her.... I would myself...but I´m wearing heels...¨

(Dr. Hule quickly walked to her side, leaned over, and groaned as he picked her up into his arms. Her body still felt unusually warm, but payed no more attention to it¨

(Leslie´s gaze remained unbroken as he spoke)- ¨What´s our next step then?¨

(Dr. Hule traced his gaze but saw nothing then closed his eyes to think)- ¨ Ah.....well this sewer will take us to a location just outside of Hilifax...Once there we have to traveling through a small tunnel network and we´ll end up in the Eilcax´tarica. Just a small... community in an underground safe haven. Plenty of food, and that´s where Nessa is being held....or should be at least...¨

(Leslie quickly drew his focus and folded his arms)- ¨Excuse me?......Should be?...You told me you saw the van go by us correct?¨

(Dr. Hule shifted his weight uneasily while taking care not to loosen his grip.)- ¨Yes I did ... However after what happened I can´t assure you she made it there until we arrive at Eilcax´tarica....It´s just the straightforward truth Leslie...¨

(Leslie closed his eyes to keep himself from crying as he didn´t have time to show any weakness. Dr. Hule took a step forward, Leslie´s eyes shoot open causing him to jump, and motions for Dr. Hule to lead the way.)

(The sewers were coated with a greenish brown film that dripped from certain areas of the ceiling. The the side path had been litter with various garbage and some undeterminable substances. Occasionally shadows would cast along the wall causing them to jump. All the while the silence became so evident it was almost deafening, until Dr. Hule decided to whistle. Leslie stopped in his tracks and gave Dr. Hule a cold stare over his shoulder. He shrugged and Leslie rolled his eyes.)

(Dr. Hule quickened his pace to get in front, rested Tatiana into Leslie´s arms, and shushed him. He looked at them out of the corner of his eye and started to check his rifle. He rose it up to his eye adopting a left handed hold instead of the right, and walked forward while keeping the rifle steady as possible. Around the corner ahead a huge shadow was cast causing Leslie´s eyebrow to raise. The shadow grew bigger until it was now in front of them. Leslie managed to shoot around Dr. Hule ) - ¨WHat the fuck is that thing?...Diseased dog....shit die!¨

(Dr. Hule listened to the whiz of the bullets, pulled the trigger, and watched as his target fell before them)- ¨ That wasn´t a dog.. Haha....That was a rat...¨

(Leslie makes an awkward face and waves his gun)- ¨That...was a dog...that thing had floppy fucking ears and an.... long legs......That was not a fucking rat!¨

(Dr. Hule continued to chuckle as he walked on taking Tatiana back into his arms. When he got to his target he shook his head and continued laughing. Leslie stared at the huge creature in sheer disbelieve at the so called rat and jogged to catch up with Dr. Hule in fear.)- ¨Ha see Leslie.....I told you..a full blooded rat..¨

(Leslie gave an annoyed look, and folded his arms)- ¨Rat my ass......¨

(The rest of the way remained silent until the reached a huge vault looking door, with a single slot to look through. He gave her to Leslie, opened the slot on the door, looked around and spotted a well equipped rogue sleeping. He spoke Delkin to him [secret language of the underground] )- ¨Tel´he maht? Kochn l kahmin?¨ [Hello doorguard? Are you awake? ]

(The rogue stretched, yawned, then adjusted the helmet on his head. He walked close to the door and peered into the eyes of Dr. Hule. A white-blue beam shot out his eyes and into Hule´s scanning them for his identity)- ¨Ahk yun, Belje mal atkar....Hl hl makht´r¨ [Ah ok, now your friend next..hurry that one]

(Leslie passed her back, stepped up to the door, was scanned, then whistled at.)- Ähh het heeeet....Dukin Mal ket frrei? Mmmm?...Haha¨ [ Ah sexy sexy....You work for me?]

(Leslie reached for his gun but Dr. Hule quickly leans over to snatch it out of his hand and survives a flurry of punches and kicks)- ¨No don´t...ok?...And you! Dei ge zasri gut ontil get [Do your job eyes off!]

(The guard on the other side groaned, mumbled under his breath and called forth for Tatiana. Dr. Hule stood her up, presses her face against the door, and holds open her eye lids allowing him to view her eyes. He scanned her over once, rubbed his eyes, then tried to scan her again without success. Her eyes were scanned blank.) [Ey ey..Wvetil ocpoled? Eh? Wvetil ocpoled?!¨ [ Hey hey What the hell is this? What the hell is this?]

(Dr. Hule looked down at Tatiana in his arms and tried to think fast. Soon he motioned for Leslie to reach into his back pocket, shuffled through his wallet and presented 4,000dekus.)- ¨Ge..dexuse ..hm..? Vadest vadest ghiel...Ghiel vadest ...[ Here...dekus..Take it Take it please....Please take it..]

(The guard stared at the dekus then looked around behind him. He quickly slammed the eye slot shut and a loud squeal and groan could be heard on the other side of the vault-like door. Soon a small amount of dust off the ground would rise as the door was pushed open just enough for all to get through. After he closed the vault back tight, he held out his hand. Dr. Hule places the 4,000 dekus in his palm, both nod, then the guard shoos them away.)
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:41 pm

*Students from first floor of the Garden* "We're pulling back. These guys are too much. Pull back!"

*The Garden had been seized on the bottom floor. The Garden's defense was broken. Xias had a long night planning their invasion.*

"Pull everyone to the second floor. Take the stairs if you have to!"

*Xias soldiers, choral-colored uniforms made their way up onto the balconies where I was. I stood before them with my silver blade's tip to the ground. As each ran, they fired their weapons at me. With both the silver blade and it's sheath, I deflected the shots. They held their ground and dropped their guns. Soon after they each took out their thick, black, twin daggers and charged towards me. My blade rises and parries each incoming dagger. The feel of my blade slicing through their heavy vests, underneath their uniforms with ease wasn't new to me. It was in fact, familiar as I have done it many times in the past. Each face that looked at me after being slayed seemed young and had never seen battle*

*Lenn* "Damn Xias can't give us a break!"

"................................."

*Kagome* "Why would they!? They fight to the bitter end, unfortunately."

*Issac on the Garden's intercom* "Dokuno, come to the office, hurry!"

"Lenn, Kagome, get all the students and pull back! Find another vantage point and re-plan. Move!"

*I ran across the balcony, taking out more Xias and came to the elevator. After reaching the top floor with the office, I spotted Issac with an expression of fear. He had sweat coming from his forehead. As I looked out the large window, I could see an enormous Xias fleet. Each one with heavy weapons and missiles. Land and ground vehicles surrounded the Garden. I ran to grab Issac away from the window right before it was shattered by a group of Xias soldiers in hovercrafts. They jumped off and into through the broken window. I quickly ran up and struck them down before giving them a chance to make an attack. Before one had the slip on me from the ground, he was shot in both his arms and legs. I looked at him and then from where the bullets came from*

*Tra'Han* "Need to be a little faster."

"You're right, thanks."

*I hurled my silver blade towards Tra'Han and over his right shoulder. The blade flew into the face mask of an incoming Xias at the door. I ran past Tra'Han and retrieved my blade. He looked down at me and gave a powerful nod*

"We need to make sure that the students are safe. We have to think of another vantage point since they have made their own entrances. Tra'Han, take the first and second floor, I'll take this and the third. We parted and made way to the elevator. Third floor had a whole missing class room that was taken out by some kind of attack by the Xias. I saw a way down through the massive debris of metal. I climbed down and waited. Another one of those hovercrafts passed and I jumped on it*

"I'm going to have to borrow this from ya!"

*The soldier controlling it was thrown off and smacked into the side of the Garden. I directed myself towards the closest group of Xias soldier and fired the on-board missile at them. They returned fire and before the hovercraft was taken down, I jumped off to the ground. Rolling as I landed and charging towards them. I had to take out most of the ground fleet. Even though alone, I had to do this. The Xias had to be stopped*
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

(Dr. Hule continues down the clean path of the tunnel leading to Eilcax´tarica
underground. The area had been newly remodeled in stainless steel walls and metal grating below their feet. They would pass under a small caged floodlight hanging from a railing system on the ceiling. Everyone remained quiet with only the hum of energy piercing the silence.)

(Leslie walks over Dr. Hule, retrieves his revolver, and begins cleaning it off. Once done he folded his arms and kept his gaze locked ahead. Leslie occasionally glanced at Dr. Hule as if something had bothered him, but eventually he broke the silence between them)- ¨.....Is..he.....really...gone?...Ted i mean¨

(Dr. Hule would feel a knot rise in his throat, looked down at Tatiana, then swallows hard hoping to evade the question)- ¨You know...when we arrive you´ll have to really behave yours...¨

(Leslie walks in front of him and glares into his eyes.)- ¨That´s not what I as...¨

(Dr. Hule)- ¨Look....I¨

(Leslie frowns and raises his voice)- ¨Dammit don´t interrupt me Dr. Hule!¨

(Dr. Hule)- ¨Just call me Hule!!¨

(Leslie)- ¨Fine..fuck fine..HULE!¨

(Hule)- ¨And yes..he´s dead..he´s fucking dead with no chance of revival ok?!...Is that the answer you seek?!...¨

(Leslie remains silent with a neutral facial expressio0n, and his face growing pale. He looks at the grating below then, turns and continues on. Hule stares as Leslie walks away, searching inside himself to find any comforting word, sighed heavily as he knew not what else to say, and walked slowly after him.)

(As Leslie continued walking, a pain shot up his arms, he felt a heat rise in his chest, and his vision soon blinked out.)

(FLASHBACK: The Kii-Pivirna)

(The old woman had smiled as Leslie and the others left in their vehicles of choice and gave a final wave. She walked back into the house, closed the door, and headed into the kitchen to work on a batch of cookies she had planned to sell to the local market.)

(The woman´s hands worked the dough into little balls then pressed them flat on a cookie sheet. She had only five cookies left to place before she noticed the dough rising and browning before her eyes. She jumped back and dropped the cookies onto the floor, and the bowl rolled after. She panicked and would start to reach for her towel to clean her hands only to see that it too was turning brown...and then it burst into a flame. The chair soon after caught fire and as a chain reaction pots and pans started to warp and liquefy.)

(She screamed and ran out of the kitchen into the living room. She heard an explosion upstairs and soon saw water flowing down the stairway only to evaporate before her eyes. The floor started to creak and groan as it burned beneath her and she ran for the door. She tried to grab the handle but it burned her..and kept burning until her hand disappeared. She ran all over screaming while explosions continued soon the whole living ceiling collapsed bringing the roof with it.)

(What the woman saw next made her fall to her knees. No longer did she scream, no longer did tears form in her eyes they only evaporated upon exit, she justed stared up into the sky with a blank expression. The sky was black all around the house and slowly everything around her burned away. The blackness run through her like a flame on a match stick and soon everything was quiet. Everything was barren and charred until soon nothing but the burned ground remained if even that.)

(The focus shifted all over as if a cameraman was weaving his way to the star of the film. A tall shadowed figure stood with the wind gusting his long black locks like deathly tendrils. At his side by his knees clinging helplessly was Tatiana blank and frozen. A soulless host occupied by something unfathomable, something pure evil.)

(RETURN)

(Hule gently rests Tatiana on the floor, runs over to Leslie falling to his knees and begins slapping him back into consciousness.)- ¨Leslie!.,...Dammit...Leslie!!....Please..snap out of it ....hell!...¨

(Leslie began sweating bullets, but Hule´s persistence causes him to stir. His eyes opened slowly and all that could be seen was a grayish cloud. Soon his vision began to clear, hearing returned, and the heat began to die down. Leslie looks around, smacks Hule, then struggles to his feet.)- ¨..f...Helll is wrong with you?!...¨

(Hule braces Leslie until his strength is regained then stares into his eyes puzzled.)- ¨Me?.......I was just going to ask you that......Torah you´re hot....are you all right?....You should have heard yourself screaming. I´m surprised the guard hadn´t heard you.......*watches Leslie pull away*...Wh...hey!...slow down....You haven´t answered MY question this time!¨

(Hule runs over to scoop up Tatiana into his arms, takes note that she seemed to look better than before, then runs after Leslie. He arrives at his side only for Leslie to quicken his pace)- ¨Dammit hey come on.....I SAID WAIT!...¨

(Hule´s voice echoed down the tunnel in all directions causing Leslie to quickly turn around.)- ¨What happened?!¨

(Leslie looks away)- ¨Nothing happened....alright? Nothing.....happened......Now are we going to go? Or just stand here in a shouting match...my patience is wearing thin, I´m hungry, and I need to see my sister...¨

(Hule walks while keeping an eye on Leslie)- ¨Come on then....We´re not too far...Just....Im glad your ok....but you gave me a bit of a fright...¨

(Leslie scans him over, walks beside him and fidgets with his revolver)- ¨....They´ll pay for taking him away......Oh yes...they´ll pay...¨
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am

"pull everyone back! these guys are serious and a pain in my ass!"

[taking out a new clip to my pistol, i shot around the corners of the walls, but nothing seemed to hit. more Xias came busting through like a stampede. i soon got the rest of the student on this floor into a classroom and shut the door. pulling out madame Leslie's gun and my own, i swung back around the wall and made a full attack to the Xias soldiers firing in]

"come on you little bastards!"

[i found myself short on ammunition and only had two more clips for madame Leslie's gun. the golden gun had one more good shell in the chamber. i point blanked the first soldier and returned back around the wall before they returned fire a full scale attack. i ejected the clip out and took out another. i closed my eyes and slid the clip into the gun]

"damn, what do you know. it went in!"

[the gun was at the ready soon after i had slid the top shaft back and loaded the bullet into the chamber. i fired at each soldier i could find. each shot had a heavy blow to either their lower or upper body. i had to make each shot count]

"come on sweety, lets aim high, and aim true."

[i came back around as soon as they stopped firing and fired a couple head shots. the shaft shifted back and stayed in one place. i dropped the clip and loaded the last clip]

"i wished that damn madame Leslie was here. as much as i hate to admit it since he criticized about my sandwiches, he can take down these bastards better than i can with this!"

[i holstered the gun and took out my katana. i had to use the last of the ammunition wisely and go for another strategy. a Xias soldier ran up to me and try to knock me out with the butt of his gun. i slashed his left leg and placed my katana's blade at his throat and slid it across. Kagome dropped down between the group of Xias and with almost one swift turn of her entire body, they fell to their knees and bled out]

"Where is Dokuno?"

[that stranger from last night appeared behind me and grabbed a soldier with his gloved hands and threw him at the rest of the Xias standing before us. more rushed in as backup and fired inside. i was pushed aside to safety and the man took out a long barrel revolver and fired one shot at the next soldier, making his way in. he takes the hit and flies hard into the wall behind him. the other soldiers storming in get thrown off, but still open fire without hesitation]

"hope Dokuno is having a better time than us!"
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 pm

*Standing between the Garden and the fleet of the Xias, the students were moving from the upper part of the Garden to the lower parts. I was surely out numbered and had to think of a way to take their attacks away from the Garden. My blade was out and at the ready. I charged towards the ones that noticed me first. Evading the attacks fired upon me and cutting down the soldiers on the outside. As for the heavy tanks and massive numbered hover crafts, I needed a more effective item. A fist-size black ball rolled past me and continued to the hover crafts. It explodes and covers them with black mist. After just seconds. Soldiers crawl out with tears and even blood from their eyes. They scream and twitch to the excruciating pain*

*Tra'han* "My own recipe. Mainly used in chili. A tenth of a drop should be used though."

*The rubbing didn't even seem to help. It would actually make it worse than before. This was our chance. I told Tra'han to take the ones coming from the east. At least to slow them down for everyone to get to safety. The Xias seemed to double, maybe triple in numbers. Their forces pressed harder against us. I made my way past all the hover vehicles to get to the mobile missile infantry. Blood stained the ground at I cut away through. A bullet hits me hard and stops me for a bit. I didn't stop for long, I couldn't. The bullet was a through and through, so it healed up right away. Best to avoid those as much as I can*

"Still stings like hell!"

*making it to the center of the infantry and as they all noticed, pointed their rockets and machine guns at me and before giving the chance, I created a large sphere of a dark-purple lighting and shattered the ground around me with it. The impact spread like a wild-fire and took out a hundred-foot radius. I had seen the bodies tossed into the air and hitting the ground hard as they landed. Effected by the blast, neutralized by the fall, and paralyzed. I charged to the next group of Xias. I was hit hard by a creature to the right. I recovered fast and looked at what struck me. It was tall, eight-feet tall. Up right and looking down at me. It was like a lion with a head of a dragon. It's talons weren't natural. Razor blades, metal and pure thick steel. I was surrounded by Xias. Each came to aim, point blank. One of them had halted the attack against me and wanted me to go up against the creature. Before it had the chance a loud hover sound came closer and then suddenly soldiers flew into the air. A large hover craft came and whipped me away. I came to realize that I was behind Tra'han*

"We have to stop them!"

*Tra'han* "You'll get the chance. You have to survive and to do that, you'll need the window open!"

"What do you propose!?"

*Tra'han gave me a vile and locked the controls to head back to one of the large master armadas*

*Tra'han* "If I see you again assassin of the Heal-ling forest before this is all done, I'll kill you myself!"

*Tra'han leaped off and as he landed on the ground, he tilted his hat and pulled out two silenced pistols and fired at the following Xias. The creature was charging at him and he jumped and fired a heavy rain-fall of bullets down at it. Each seemed to not have an effect on it. He fired once more around the creature, taking out the surrounding Xias and them tossed his guns to the side. He took off his hat and a long french-braided hair dropped down to the back of him. So long as to hit the back of his knees. It looked as if there was a round, silver ring with five blades attached to the end of his hair. He ran and flipped around the creature, cutting and damaging it as much as possible. The creature was slow, but very powerful. He had two extra blades in his hands and one more being held between his lips. The creature fell to it's stomach. Before Tra'han could finish it, he was hit from behind by a bullet and then covered by Xias soldiers. He had enough will power to throw them off and as his raised up to his feet, the creature had regained it's strength and grabbed him. Tight within it's grip and about to take a bite out of him. Tra'han knew that all the Xias were completely focused on him. He took out a tall, slim cylinder and wrapped his hair around the creature's eyes*

*Tra'han* "Don't forget to say your prayers."

*Tra'han placed the cylinder deep into the creature's mouth and took the dangling blades on the end of his hair and used them to keep the creature's jaws shut by piercing beneath it. A blinding light emerges from the creature and then spreads through out the field. It took out most the tanks and hover crafts, but still more came. Tra'han left a medium-size crater behind. This was the window he was talking about. I hovered towards the high commanding armadas*
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 am

{The cold rush of water in my mind drove off the heat of the other feeling. The feeling of hate and pain. My body seemed to not move. Was I dead? Had I been captured and not ever to wake up until someone was to have the power to bring me back into the real world? More questions over other questions I had not been able to find the answers to yet. Voices? Whispers in my mind? The surrounding air felt breezy, cold almost, but not too cold}

{Unknown voice} "ID please!"

{Madame Leslie} "For the love of... oh just hurry this up!"

{Dr. Hule} "You need to be a little more patient."

{Madame Leslie} "Don't you start with me, now come on!"

{Madame Leslie? Dr. Hule? What's going on. I can hear them, but it's dark all around. Pitch black but hearing voices from left to right. My mind was sending, or more like showing me what was all around me. Like a radar, I could see a large blue wave spreading away from me. Each time it would pass a voice, it would show me the figure of them as they were speaking}

{Unknown Voice} "Send her to this room here on the digital map. They will assist you Dr."

{The radar-like wave showed me a man with a weapon on his side and a soldier's uniform. Not one I have ever seen before. I could only make out the uniform, but not the colors. Locations of each voice was everywhere. This place must be busy. I felt like I was being carried. Was Dr. Hule carrying me? I still don't know why I fainted}

{Unknown voice} "You two know that there's a lot of heat up above? Some killers out there that are looking around for something or someone."

{Madame Leslie or Dr. Hule didn't reply. I was given clearer waves of my surroundings. Walls of stone, I believe. Narrow pathways of hand-carved stone. A door, large and made of metal? No it was stone-like, but very unique. Four figures with weapons came out to greet and ask our business for being here. I could hear whispering, but it was in another language that I had never heard of before}

{Unknown voice} "Welcome to Eilcax´tarica, Mind yourselves and there won't be any trouble. Been awhile Dr. Please keep moving. Open the door!"

{The loud vibrations created the waves to break erratically and give me mixed signals. I didn't know when we passed it, but the man screamed again for it to close and once again the waves distorted. After the noise died down and I could sense everything around me again, I had been given the surroundings of more stone walls. It stopped. No sounds, no waves. I could not even hear Madame Leslie, or Dr. Hule anymore. I felt weak again. Even in my own mind, I felt weak!}

{Unknown female voice} "Miss, Tatiana. I think she's coming to. Go get the Dr."

{My eyes slowly opened up and I was in a room. A cave? It's was fairly small, but had enough to fit in medical systems and beds. It was all too strange for me. My sight was blurry. I felt a bit numb}

"Wher...where am I?"

{Nurse} "You're at Eilcax´tarica. Just relax, you're safe and sound now. The good Dr. is coming to see you. Here, have some water, deary."

{How much time had passed? What was going on? More questions!}

{Dr. hule} "Good, you're up. I'm amazed! I had just placed you in this room. You gave Madame Leslie and I a bit of a scare there."

"Where is Madame Leslie? How did we get here?"

{Dr. Hule} "I carried you. Even with this bad missing finger. Don't worry, I have it fixed and treated. Madame Leslie is out trying the find a signal. I was just trying to figure out everything back at Hilifax. We don't know how far the Xias will go, but we're safe here for now."

{The Dr. had checked my forehead before leaving out the room. He said to come outside when I could. I sat up and slowly leaped out of the bed. I looked around the room before reaching into my skirt pocket. They were still there. Two out of the three syringes. I can't believe how powerful these are. My body must be made to take these. I felt like I could have died from them. I needed to find the answers. Who was the man that left these? What are contained in these. The nurse came in and I quickly placed them back into the pocket}

{Nurse} "You're out of bed deary, very good. Go and get some fresh air."

{I walked out of the cave-like, stone room into a wider stone hallway. More rooms like the one I had just walk out of were in the hallway. Signs on the passage's wall pointed me to the nearest exit. I walked, took turns, and finally came out of the cave-like building. As I turned around, I had seen what looked like a large stone city. Almost a mile long and filled with entrances to it. Someone was screaming in the far distance. It sounded like Madame Leslie}

{Madame Leslie} "I want a report! Damn it, it's not funny that I am here in almost skin-killer cold weather and you are just sitting on your little... you know what? Just get me some kind of damn transportation! I don't know where Mr. Nameless is! He won't pick up! No you can not have his satellite number! Good bye!"

"Madame Leslie?"

{He looked at me with a blank stare. A long, narrow, and black cigarette was taken out and tapped on a thin metal box. Placed between his lips and like a flash, he had already lid it up and taken a nice, long, comfortable drag. Like he has not had one for so long. With great distance, the exhaled smoke flew away from him. He looked away and then walked around me. Examined me from head to toe}

{Madame Leslie} I have no idea what the hell you are. This changes nothing of your actions back at the Hilifax hospital, even after you had healed me, or whatever you did. Not until you explain yourself. Are a project of theirs?"

"I really don't..."

{Madame Leslie} "Tell me now!!!"

{His voice raised with so much fierceness in it. I looked down and then ran passed him. I stopped, knowing that I couldn't hide it. If I was going to travel and be safe for now, He had to know as much as i knew}

"I was just a little girl. A man found me and I was looking for a bit of work. He worked for the Xias. I was only shown the good side of them."

{Madame Leslie} "Good side? What the hell is good about them!?"

"Since I was young, they must have just shown me the side of them that was not scary to me. They took me in and gave me a place to stay. I was looking for a man. That's why I left my home. The man I was looking for was a young boy that my family and I took care of. He had to leave one day and he made me a promise. He promised me that he would stay alive and take care of me. He would come back to my village."

{Madame Leslie} "Stupid girl.... Does this person that promised you have a name?"

"We use to call him the blue, lone wolf of the forest. He would run out at night and be looking for something, but we never knew what. I wanted so badly to help him, but before I could, he had left."

{Madame Leslie} "Blue, lone wolf huh? Never heard of it. What a silly name."

"It's not silly!"

{Madame Leslie} "Okay, okay. Strike a nerve much? So finish your story. What are you to the Xias?"

"I wanted to keep finding the man with a promise, but they either kept evading, or telling me that they would help. I was going in for check ups and they gave me a small shot every now and then. I was soon sucked into their experiments. I wanted to leave, but they told me that it was my new home."

{Madame Leslie} "You poor, stupid, little girl. They brain washed you. Bastards just don't know when to quit. How did you end up with those incredible powers? And how do you know how to heal? Only one person I know that can do that, but never mind that. What happened to your eyes!?"

"I was given these."

{I had shown Madame Leslie the syringes. I handed only one of them to him}

{Madame Leslie} "Maybe the Dr. would know what the hell this is. It'll give us better knowledge on why you are so important to the Xias for them to destroy everything they come into contact with."

{Madame Leslie gave me the notion that this conversation was not over and to follow him back into the cave-like structure}
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am

(At Hilifax Hospital)

(Ted lie on the ground motionless with a face as white as the clouds, dried blood caked around his mouth and left ear, and limbs forced in the most uncomfortable position possible. The Xias soldier lay on top of him, spread out like a fallen eagle, dead from the inside out, by his own side a rifle shattered like glass with pieces refracting bits of sunlight. That body soon began to shift, and stir, but the body wasn't that of the Xias, no, that was the body of Ted filling up with life he once had.)

(He opened his eyes, immediately closed them from the sun's stinging glare, then placed his right forearm over his eyes, and began to sit up while forcing the soldier aside. Ted coughed as his lungs tried to remember the natural cycle of air and blood, taps the sides of his head to regain thought, then releases a mighty yawn which he quickly silences as he realizes where he is. He stands up, brushes his shirt and pants off, and notes the powerful headache the soon ensued and he falls back onto the ground.)

(Ted with his mouth wide, and rolling on his back)- "Son...of...a...bitch....Agh....f....in...Dammit my head.....h.....dammit..."

(He sits up again and begins feeling his head to find a hole the seemed endless. He felt from the back of his head realized the bullet went through to the other side)- " Well .....you don't see this everyday....now do ya....Hm.....where did I put..."

(Ted reaches all over until his finds a small bottle of pills labeled Dimec 10x and opens it, Inside were small diamond shaped tablets tinted red, blue and yellow. He retrieves a red one, looks over to the side effects ("Heals 90% of grave bodily injuries..The rest your shit out of luck") and caps the rest placing the bottle neatly in his shirt pocket.)- "Ha...shit out of luck...who are they telling...."

(He sighs as he lacks water or other substances to take with the pill, then comes up with an ingenious plan.)

(Once Ted was done he stood, felt the wound on his head, to feel it slowly closing up almost taking his finger with it, smiles, but quickly groaned as his left shoulder began to ache,)- "Well...can't have your ice cream and eat it too....It would melt...or was it candy?....Maybe it grass...."

(Ted's voice would taper as he he walked off away from the hospital at the back gate, and steps over soldier limbs, and one head as he went)

(Eilcax'tarica)

(Leslie walked with folded arms, and hair trailing behind him as his walked at a pace that was quite hard to keep up with. Tatiana would have a quick air of annoyance as she somehow managed to keep at his heels, but felt she didn't have much choice but to bare with it until she could discover what she needed to know.)

(Something scurried by Leslie's foot to which he was a breath away from shooting it, when Hule snatched the gun away)- "I told you to behave..didn't I?"

(Leslie glared, rolled his eyes and held out his hands. Hule made a puzzled face at the object in lucky right, reached for it, but was quickly slapped at)- "Gun first...then you'll get your prize hmm?"

(Hule huffed as he returned the gun, gently picked up the two syringes and held them up to his eye which made the lonely gap more prominent.)- "In....cred..ible....Where.....hm...c...come with me...hurry...!"

(Leslie followed behind him, and was trailed into the far right room, which seemed to be a mini lab. Hule placed on syringe on the counter and another near an eccentric looking microscope. They watched as he rushed back and forth with books and tools, huffing and puffing then stopping cold. He twiddled his fingers trying to catch thought then turns around and firmly grabs Leslie's arms)- "How...where...where did you get this?...Come on now *has a gun point under his chin*.....You're not going to tell me are you?"

(Leslie gives a cold stare and Hule slowly backs off)- "Don't ever grab me like that unless you want to see you brains all over this lovely walls *big grin*...and to answer your question I got them from this girl here...And yet she doesn't know what they are or where they came from herself...but oddly I hardly believe that...You seem quite excited...So I'm guessing you know already what's in those syringes then?"

(Hule clears his throat and rest a hand under his chin)- "I'm not 100% certain but.....I had studied something like this back in high school...chemistry class....*mumbles* oddly i was only one who payed attention *speaks up* BUT..we studied a liquid called deliquescent anhydrous or oil of mars....except it wasn't really oil...and that also wasn't what it was made of... *he begins to pace* The substance had over 40 make-ups...and only 12 of those are known to us right now...and a substance was added just this year...yet I doubt in my soul that it's not what's contained in front of us...."

(Tatiana looked puzzled while Leslie just shifted his weight)-
So.....what is known to you...and your "scientific"...world that is actually contained in that substance?...Because whatever is in there......may be a clue as to why they need her....."

(Hule nodded, looked around for something, encased the microscope in a protective sterile glass round and began to examine the liquid. He zoomed in close until his could nearly see the molecules of the counter underneath.)- ".......H.....that's....not what I expected........a..t all...Ok yes we may have.....um...ok yes....Um well.. what's in here...."

(Leslie raises a brow and his com device vibrates)- "Hold that thought....*answers* ...Yes...?"

(The Streets of Hilifax)

(Ted rests in an alcove that is hidden from plain view and holds the com up to his face with a painful smile)- "You rang?...."

(Leslie nearly drops the com, but quickly remembers how much he paid and refrains from it)- "I didn't call y...What....you'......You're supposed to be dead!!..I saw you fall over the rail....Wh..."

(Ted chuckled gives a comical expression)- "Well...I did...yet here I am....in the flesh...a bit battered up..but ...eh better than nothing...But.. what did you want?"

(Leslie turned away)- " It wasn't my intention to call you...But...since you're here and no one else is... I need transportation......As in...today...as in the next hour maybe?.."

(Ted yawned and blinked)- "Well it may take longer than that since. A. I don't have a watch so an hour doesn't seem to exist, B. Where are you?...and C....I don't have a clue as to where I would get a care since...there are Xias ALL over the place....I mean literally. Im surprised Im not dead AGAIN I barely made it to this place with having to take down about 5 guards...*checks gun*...And I have about 3 bullets left in this thing....You'll have to be exact if you're going to get out of there."

(Leslie had already sported another lit cigarette to which he tapped the ash on the floor, and Hule swept up)- "Eilcax'tarica....IF you can make it to a nearby sewer that's a start...Once in side call me back then I can lead you through safely...Got that?....*watches Ted nod*..and while your still there see if you can acquire another pack of cigarettes for me. *twiddles fingers* Thank yoooou bye!"

(Ted curses everything under the moon and shuffles out of his hiding place and gets to work.)
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

(I believed that my teeth gripped each other so hard in mouth that my gums started bleed. Dripping from my tongue, my lips, and onto the street pavement below my feet. Disappointment shouldn't be anything new to me by now, but I grew very tired of this ridiculous failure of a corporation)

(Xias Soldier) - "Sir! Everything thing in the hospital has been cleared out. Nothing survived in there."

- "Except for the fact that all this time and even long ago, Your commander and men were wiped off by those I want."

(Xias Soldier) - "Sir, that wasn't my orders, I mean I would have done better, sir!"

- "Where is the other team that followed the downed Xias Hind?"

(Xias Soldier) - "They are after the survivors at this moment. So far they ran into the underground sewers and must have went through some kind of secret tunnel, sir!"

- "So you lost them?"

(Xias Soldier) - "Sir, we will find them eventually. They will not escape! We have patrols all over the city. Entrances and exits, sir!"

- "You and your pathetic men have failed me for the last time."

(Xias Soldier) - "Sir, please, I beg you, I will..."

(Was this soul out of words? Silence is an amazing skill, but only if I am the one to give it. He stood in pure silence. Gurgling blood from his mouth. His black uniform dripping a sweet liquid upon the ground. He tried to scream, but couldn't find the power of his lungs to do so. A blade tries to protrude through his chest. I have seen this before. The blade returns inside his body and then multiple punctures erect out of his chest. Blood sprays outwards into my face. The man's body falls to his knees, but is not allowed to fall completely. He still breathes. Slowly he breathes, deeply as his eyes roll back. A blade pierces through his forehead. I can hear the sound of his skull crack in two. His head jerks upward and then side to side. The skin upon his neck slowly rips into strands of fresh, covered in blood. The body and head is torn apart and thrown into the nearby rusty dumpster. The blades wave around, as to be looking for another prey. I stand before them and all I wanted to do right there and then, was to laugh. The blades return to where they came from, the dirt, within a small park. A creature's hand erupts out of the dirt. Skeletal hands, still with a bit of dried fresh attached to it. It stands completely up with a dirt-covered robe. The hood of it covers the top part of the face. Bone jaw and dirty blood dripping)

(Skeletal fresh-hanging creature) - "I am just the beginning. You and I should be the ones to rule these pathetic souls. It feels so god damn good to be back!"

- "Finally, maybe someone I can count on to help me rid this place. You feeling up to going with me on a hunt...Grim?"

(Grim) - "With fucking pleasure!"

- "Good, We'll start with the outer limits of this parasitic place."

(Grim) "I want a piece of the bitch who killed me! I can smell it, smell it! I can taste it! I want it! I want to eat their flesh! I want, I want, I want!"

- "In time, Now come, I have someone already hunting the undergrounds. Project X13 will find them and bring them to me."

(Grim) - "You can't possibly rely on such horrible Xias shit to do the job, please... heheheheheh let me, let me, let me, please go, heheheh."

- "Grim, shut up and follow me. I'll give you all the blood and flesh you could possible want. I need Tatiana. We both need her in order to create our beautiful world."
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 pm

[there was alot of destruction to the garden and i wished i could have prevented it. i still had the students to protect, so i rushed to the classrooms where they waited for another attack]

"everyone, out now! head to the lower levels with the rear stair cases!"

[male student] "but we have to defend the garden! we can't leave now!"

"damn it go! we'll all be dead if we stay here!"

[i took the first student and guided him out. the rest followed. we came to the stair case, but were ambushed by more of the Xias. weapons clicked and laser sights filled our faces]

[Xias soldier] "you will relinquish your weapons and surrender now!"

[the students slowly placed their weapons on the ground and raised their hands into the air. I laid my pistol and my katana down as well. the Xias soldier behind me noticed the golden gun in my rear holster and ordered me to take it out and place it slowly on the ground. as my hand was placed on the handle, each weapon was pointed at me. I took it out and held it in the air. they yell louder to drop it. i let go of the gun and it falls downwards. as it comes to my waist, i drop with it. as i and the gun come to the ground, it falls into my right hand and i do a swift 360 sweep with my foot, taking down all the seven students around me. the Xias open fire on me as i raise up and run diagonally up the side of the nearest wall. i fire clear, precised shot, taking out the three Xias near the stairs. i run back towards the rest of them as they fired back. i run up the walls again to draw their shooting away from the students. as the students crawled away to the stair case, i soon followed. the Xias blazing their guns at me, i slide on my knees and tilt my back until i was fully arched to a point i could look back at them. i pointed the gun at them and fired back, hitting the left over three soldiers]

[multiple students] "wow that was amazing!"

"are you kidding? that was scary as ever, now go! head to the safe place that Issac was talking about!"

[the students run off as i returned to the hall way i was just at]

"where is Kagome?"

[i made my way to the infirmary to make sure that Kai was aright. just before getting to the elevator, another pack of Xias came and ambushed me]

"damn boys, you just don't give up, do ya?"

[without warning, i was struck in the back of the head. i came back to in seconds, but with a huge ache in the back of my head. guns, once again pointed at my face. my hands were being held together behind me by this weird metal, double handcuff device. they stayed silent as i looked up at them. another Xias soldier came and slapped me back to the ground. i was then kicked in the ribs twice and spitted out some blood]

"... .... bas..tards."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

(Dr. Rasmus) "Make sure to give those students on that side of the infirmary all the medical attention they need!"

"Okay Dr.!"

(I was carrying dozens of medical supplies and equipment to the Dr. and back. There were so many students to handle in here. I still had to do the best I could to help them. Calls rang in to the Dr. on other students needing aid. The Garden was being destroy and the Dr. mentioned that we'd have to move out of this place. I didn't want to leave anyone behind. More and more students called in and needed medical attention)

(Dr. Rasmus) "Damn it! I can't get to them! I have important wounds to heal here alone!"

"I'll go and help them!"

(Dr. Rasmus) "No! You are my responsibility and you have to stay here. It's too dangerous out there!"

"I have to help them!"

(Dr. Rasmus) "You can't go out there, Kai!"

(I helped the last student with his leg and ran out of the infirmary. I was given a com device by the student that I just helped and now I could find out everyone's location. The Dr. voice screaming out of the infirmary was blocked by the shooting down the hallway. I spotted my room and ran into it just before a group of Xias came past it)

"They're heading to the infirmary."

(Noise on the com device came in and out. I ran to my bed and underneath, I pulled out my staff. At least I had some kind of defense. cracking the door open just enough to look out and see anything. Opening fully and hearing someone coming. I closed the door again and then heard a scream. I had to help. I ran out and saw A girl being detained by A couple Xias soldiers)

(Female Voice) "Let me go!"

(That voice! It was Harmony's! She wasn't suppose to be here. I came out of the room and yelled down the hallway. The Xias that heard, ran towards the direction of my voice. One was left to keep the girl detained. Two were sent to get me. I ran back into the room and heard the heavy-heeled boots getting louder. The door opened slowly and one walks in. I come and swing my staff at him, breaking the helmet's face shield. His body slaps against the wall and then hits the ground hard. The other soldier fires at the door. It shreds the door into pieces. He runs in and fires more into the room. Holes everywhere. The bed torn up by the bullets. I was in the nearby closet. I kick it open and hit him in the face. He backs up and points his gun at me. Before he pulls the trigger, I run up and swing the staff at it, disarming him. I got his hand as well, but he pulls out a large knife and laughs at me)

(Xias Soldier) "You want to be a hero kid? Some heroes die too!"

(He runs at me and I swing my staff at him. He ducks and evades the swings. He catches one of the swings and I crawl underneath, between his legs and kicked him in the most unpleasant spot. He tried to recover, but before I gave him the chance, I kicked behind his knees and he falls down hard. He tried to get up and I rush to my staff and swinging it to his back, this brings him all the way down)

"Knock out? About time!"

(I run out and try to save Harmony. The Xias soldier looks around for his other men. I throw a piece of the wall that was torn by bullets and it lands behind the soldier. He looks and points his weapon in the direction of the noise and I come swinging my staff at him. He looks, but it was too late before he was hit hard in the stomach and brought to his knees. Harmony gets up and finishes the job by kicking him in the face. He falls, knock out and then she runs up to me)

(Harmony) "Thank you, Kai! Thank you!"

"You can thank me fully later, right now we aren't out just yet."

(I go to loot the key from the nearby, knocked out soldier. He had it and I used it to free Harmony. I took her hand and ran back to the direction of the infirmary. IT was still swarming with Xias. We ran the other way towards the hallway, leading to the cafeteria. In there we saw even more Xias than before. As we turned around, another group of them had us at gun point. We had no choice, but to surrender)

"I'm sorry Harmony."

(Harmony) "It's not your fault, Kai."
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

*I found myself inside one of the huge Xias Armadas. Tra'han's death will not be in vain. He was the only reason I made it in here. With all attention on him, I could sneak into this place. This was the largest of the high commander ships, so there had to be a high ranking Xias officer that I could bring down to stop this war. My blade was out, no one was around. I came to a long, narrow pathway that turned to another room*

*People talking* "We have them on the run, sir! . ....... ....... Good, we focus all attacks on the top and then work towards the bottom..... ..... ... We'll either kill all of them, or capture them!"

*The next room was filled with Xias. I placed my left hand down to the hard, linoleum-covered floor and stayed silent until one of the Xias men walked over to me. He didn't notice me, but was very close. He looked at floating bubble in the air and his refection was in it. The bubble soon shook in the air in front of him and then inside a spark of dark-purple lightning was created and it combusted in his face. He flies back into another Xias officer with his face covered in blood. Everyone in the room stands up at full attention and looks everywhere. Weapons were clicking and fully armed. First one, then another, and another goes down. One loses an arm, another loses a leg. I move through out the room, taking down all in my path. The lights and control panels spark on and off. A couple of them still alive, shooting all over the place, erratically*

*Xias officer 1* "Where are you!?"

*An orb hovers directly at him. He shoots at it and it doesn't seem to have an effect. It goes right through him. He stops shooting and falls to his knees. As his body completely falls to the ground, the others see a gaping hole in his back. Two more Xias remained in that room. They panic and continue to shoot up the place. As they changed their ammo clips they just come to find out that the end of their barrels have been cut off*

*Xias soldier 2* "Shit, show yourself!"

*I still linger within the darkness of the dim-flashing on and off room*

"Where is your highest ranking officer?"

*Xias soldier 3* "Like we'd ever tell you!"

"You might really want to"

*Xias soldier 3* "Don't tell him anything, just use your side-arm pistol and kill this fuck!"

*The officer shoots again all over the place. He is so all over the place that he didn't even realize that his buddy just got his throat slit. He changes his clip and keeps shooting. I drop his buddy's body after he fires his last round into the air. He runs up the it and kicks it. He steps on it and then takes out his knife and stabs it. After he was satisfied with all the blood on him, he gets up and tried to regain power to the room. As the backup units engage, I appear behind him and he turns. Before using his knife, he looks to his right side and his hand is missing*

*Xias officer 3* "Arrrgh! You! Shit!"

"Your highest ranking officer!"

*Xias officer 3* "He.... he is in the... the fifth command room. You... go through this... door and... take... the elevator up.....follow to corridor to the...room."

*I leave him to his pain. He tries to reach for an officer's gun with his still in tacked hand and lifts it up to my back. He pulls the trigger and fires the gun at me. I quickly turn and evade, while creating an orb and releasing it towards him. His eyes light up as the orb hits him and he gets hit with the feeling of a hundred-thousand volts of electricity. He burns and turns dark before falling back to the floor. My blade is sheathed and I continue on. I follow the directions and came across more Xias that had just gotten word that one of their stations were down. I had to avoid conflict as much as I could for now. I made it to the room and they were about to make another attack. Something seemed out of place as I arrived. I made a stealth approach inside the room. Security was horrible here. The lights go out and then back on. Everyone scatters and surrounds me*

*Highest rank officer* "Fool us twice, shame on me. Did you think we would be that stupid!?"

*I was out numbered and completely surrounded. All weapons aimed at me. I raised my hands in the air and got on my knees. A flashing light on my jacket was ripped off by the closest soldier*

*Highest ranking soldier* "What's this? A beacon to show all at that, now broken up Garden? You have no way of defeating us."

*The same soldier came back and stabbed me with a small needled device. It made a loud noise and then blinked on and off. It was given to another man in a suit. He was large and fairly round, with a long cigar in his mouth*

*Large, round man with cigar* "I am Merick! I control the Xias and you have failed. Ah! you are the one and only Dokuno Okami. It has been a long time I wanted to meet the man that killed off my associates. Now I get the privilege of killing you with my own hands."

*A soldier walks up to him and bows before handing over a sidearm to him. He points the gun at my head, point blank. Maybe this was it. I was going to at least take him down before I die here. I felt a rush of wind pass me and an odd shape moving around the room. One came from the ceiling, then another from the door way. It looked like an optical stealth camouflage. I could hear the trigger click slowly in Merick's hand.

Last edited by spirit2rose on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

(Ted kept a watchful eye on his surroundings as he smashed the glass to the Hilifax Drugstore. He used his pistol to scrape away the jagged remains then careful threw himself inside.)

(The drugstore was emptied recently as he could still smell the roasted coffee on the counter immediately to his right. Ted rubbed his sore shoulder, groaned, then trudged forward towards a still illuminated glass refrigerator filled with various drinks. He spotted one Leslie might like, opened the door and grabbed 3 bottles)- "Ha they won't be missing these...Hmm now where are those cigarettes.."

(Ted snatched a backpack from a bargain crate, unzipped it, filled it with the bottles, then slung it over his good shoulder towards the counter to which he ducked under the overhead door. Fergus, Villecious, Cromwell, Cortilli Rouge, and Scorpia's lined the wall, each coming in size from slim, 100, and 200s. He shook his head as he grabbed the whole row of Black Scorpia 200s and snagged himself a row of Cromwells for good measure)- "If Leslie complains one bit...I swear....Huh..."

(Outside the drugstore slow arriving footsteps were heard as well as chatter that grew louder as they approach. Ted ducked down behind the counter, calmed his breath and peeped around the corner. Two soldiers walked in, looked around, and began inspecting her and there. One soldier came close to the counter, stared at a blank row of cigarettes, and motioned for the other)

(Xias Soldier 1)- "Huh...come check this out...*points* "

(Xias soldier 2)- "Ha...the hell...Seems this place isn't so 'safe and perfect' either huh?..All this bright white shit..Who's idea was it to make the city so obvious anyway?"

(Xias soldier 1 would turn his head, look him up and down, then points to the Xias badge on his chest)- "Uh..we did you idiot..That was the whole plan when they redesigned this bright bucket of paint...Don't you know how much shit is actually hidden here?"

(Ted would turn his ear, peaks out, and quickly pulls his head back in. The soldiers were right next to him, armed, dangerous, but extremely unaware. He checks his gun, carefully slides over, but knocks a box a tissue off the lower shelf to which he catches within a breath. Putting it back continues to slide pass the gap under the door, and rests when he has a proper view of their legs.)

(Ted raises the pistol in his right hand, uses his left shoulder as a rest, and shoots one soldier in the knee cap, then recovers by shooting him in the head as he drops. He scurries along the floor as soldier two lets off a full clip at the counter causing pieces of wood and glass to scatter over his head. The moment the soldier stops to reload Ted pops up and takes a blind shot which hits his mark right between the eyes.)

(When both soldiers are down, Ted steal their ammo, bags it, then grabs a gun and loads it before quickly heading out of the store)- "Torah...the things I do for you Leslie...the things I do....."
Back to top Go down
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:32 pm

*The optical stealth camouflaged figures around the room stood behind each Xias officer and soldier. The look on Merick's face had a gratifying expression to it. The trigger clicks and the hammer of the gun releases. I look up to see the hammer lock in place. The optical stealth camouflage figure standing next to Merick reveals itself. A soldier within a black muscle-like suit and a full silver mask, and a long, black blade that jammed the hammer of the gun. Merick lets go of the gun and backs away from both of us*

*Merick* "What the hell is this!?"

*The soldier did not make any moves, or share any words. The rest of the optical stealth camouflaged soldiers either took out the Xias soldiers, or brought them down to their knees. Each disarmed everyone in the room*

*Merick* "I demand to know who all of you are!"

*The soldier communicated to Merick in an unknown language. It then turned to me and then without warning, jumped in a 180 degree turn within the air, round housing Merick in the face. Merick flies back into the communications panel, eight feet away*

*Black stealth soldier* "Dokuno Okami, still running out and not thinking first. We are the only ones that get to slay the you. We are at your service."

*He kneels down before me and shows the back of his neck, which reveals a tattoo of black lion. This tattoo represented the Dark house of the Lycos Garden*

"You heard the call?"

*Black stealth soldier* "We heard the call. and we are not alone."
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:39 pm

[the feeling of my ribs, cracked and burning left me there on the debris-filled ground. surrounded by the xias, but as long as the other students got away, that's all that really matters. i could hear the xias soldiers talking about what to do to me. one by one they suggested i be killed, showed no mercy. another would suggest having some fun with me. these xias make me sick that my inside felt even more turned upside down. a loud sound from down the hallway came about. two soldiers went to investigate. screams soon followed and another three men cautiously went in. as they made it further down the hall, the two men were running out of the room that they went in to investigate. they passed the three backup xias soldiers, holding their arms that no longer had their hands attached to them. the three soldiers open fired at the doorway and then ceased fire]

[Xias soldier #1] "you are to come out with your hands held high and surrender! Now!"

[one xias soldier ordered one of his men to clear the room. the xias solder ran in with a canister that filled the room with smoke. i could barely see through the thick smoke, but the xias soldier that ran in was hit hard by what looked like a large stone boulder. the xias soldiers opened fire again. their bullets would ricochet off the boulder. each bullet would never break through that large stone. the boulder lifted off the ground and hovered toward the xias soldiers with speed, taking them out and smashing them against the wall behind me]

[Mysterious voice] "we are part of the earth and you have defiled it with your power and anger."

[a man with a dusty and dirt filled coat walked out of the thick smoke. he wore a dust covered, large round straw hat. a cloth covered his lower face and he made the boulder that smashed the xias soldiers, break into little pieces and revolve around him. his hands had some kind of old ancient writing on them. i was released by someone behind me]

[Kagome] "good job getting the kids out of here. come on, they'll take care of this part of the garden."

"wait, who are they?"

[Kagome] "looks like Dokuno got through to them."

"got through to them?"

[Kagome] "that right there is just one of the Rock of the West garden's soldiers."

[more of the same soldiers ran past us, following the other. they looked younger then me, but seemed very powerful. each were so well-mannered and bowed their heads as they passed]

[Kagome] "we are most fortunate for them to arrive as soon as they could. now lets go, we have to get to where the real fun is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgotten War
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: