Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unforgotten War

Go down 
+2
spirit2rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

The Unforgotten War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 am

*I departed from Hiro and made a rush to the battle ground below. Merick was no where to be seen. A loud signal violently screamed throughout the battle field from one of the large battle cruisers. Merick's escape pod was landing on top of it. He had ordered a retreat to the Xias and the fleet slowly started to back away from the battle field. What was left of the Xias soldiers ran out of the Crimson garden and burned up battle ships on the field*

*Merick* "I will assure you that this is not the last of me! I will have you all bowing to me, begging for mercy!"

*The other Garden's were trying to make their way towards his cruiser, but halted, for they needed to assist the students and wounded around them. All that was left were the robotic Xias sentries, blankly roaming the field. The Rock of the west soldiers used a massive energy with the earth to push them over a nearby cliff. I made my way back to the Crimson Flower to receive a full report. After finally reaching it, the Garden had a large hole on the side of it. I made my way through that instead of going through the main entrance. It was badly damaged inside and out. Students were being hulled off to the infirmary. The Xias may have been repelled for this day, but they still left a mark upon us*

*Lenn* "Dokuno! Are you okay?"

"..........................Yeah."

*Lenn* "Kagome and I will try to help the rest of the wounded. Try to find Kai."

*I had to take certain routes to get to the main infirmary, since the elevator was shot to hell. I heard a familiar voice down one of the shattered, blood-stained, bullet-filled hallways*

*Kai* "Everyone! Please make your way slowly to the west wing. There are several rooms still intact to use as resting and for the wounded."

*Kai was handling the situation well for what had just happened. It surprised me, knowing that he had never been in such a position before. I let him be and turned around to make my way to the office. I spotted Issac standing up against one of the large viewing windows within the office. He looked disturbed by the destruction of the Garden and it's students. I couldn't make it to him. The elevator was out for now. Some of the Lycos soldiers were looking into it*

*Issac on intercom* "Students and allies. Please meet in the main hall of the Garden where last night's event was held. We are victorious today, but we indeed have lost those willing to fight for a greater cause. I am truly sorry for this."

*Everyone started to line up and help one another to the location given by Issac. The lycos had the elevator working and I made my way into it. I met Issac in the office. He didn't even turn to look at me. He just stared down to the land of broken machines, dead bodies, and Xias ships*

*Issac* "It's a miracle that you came when you did. A coincidence? Maybe not, just a miracle and we'll leave it at that. Today, I could have lost every student, every staff, and along with this Garden."

*Before he could continue, Lenn, Kai, and Kagome ran in and met with us. Everyone was safe, with minor scratches and bruises*

"Lenn, you're hurt?"

*Lenn* "Lost a rib I think, but I can still walk."

*Issac* "Nonsense! Kagome, please assist miss Lenn to Dr. Rasmus. He will see to her."

*Both leave and Kai and I were sill standing there, facing Issac. Upon Lenn and Kagome leaving, thee people walked in. Two men and one woman*

".....Headmaster Kramer, Headmaster Lenora, and Headmaster Kata.

*All the headmasters bowed and saluted to both Issac and I. They stood firm and then came closer to see our faces*

*Headmaster Lenora of the Jade leaf Garden* "We shall heal those that are badly injured. I have my troops scouting and aiding."

*Headmaster Kata of the Rock of the west Garden* "We will find materials and try our best to create a barrier for the hull of the Garden."

*Headmaster Kramer of the Dark house of Lycos Garden* "As they do that, we'll assist in bringing in our nano-mite technicians to recreate the hull, and do our best to salvage and repair the inside."

*Issac* "Thankyou, all of you for this. This Garden is deeply in debt to your actions on this day. I can not begin to find ways in repaying you."

*Headmaster Lenora* "We are not to hold you, or this Garden in debt. For all the information and important documents you have kept safe for us, we are in fact in debt to you."

*Headmaster Kata* "Without the Crimson Flower Garden, we would be lost. You hold the technology and some of the world's greatest internal information within this place alone. You were given this gift with great responsibility and have shared it with us. In doing so, you have given us a light for what is happening around the world."

*Kai* "So that's what all of you have been doing. Not hiding away until called upon, but aiding specific points on the world."

*Issac* "Come on everyone! Lets go and rebuild. First though, we need to see to the students in the hall."

*We made our way in a group towards the main hall of the Garden. The Garden was slightly packed by the students of the other Gardens. The Headmasters had arranged some of them to return to their Gardens and the rest stayed to aid and rebuild. Issac made his way to the stage at the entrance of the main hall. He gazed around to all the students looking back at him. The students that were safely within the bottom of the Garden came back up, rejoiced to see their friends again*

*Issac* "Students of the Crimson Flower. Let it be known that the these headmasters you see before you are truly heroes. To help fight off the Xias and to help rebuild. They are forever guardians to us. Even before they had arrived, we had seen them as guardians! I look at all of you and wished to see more of you. Our fallen will not be forgotten. This war will never be forgotten!"

*Dr. Rasmus appeared behind Kai and I. He had given Lenn a temporary body wrap bandage. Kagome was helping her get to us. We all looked up at the stage where Issac and the other headmasters stood*

*Issac* "Headmasters! We salute you!"

*I turned around and exited out of the main hall. I was tired and knew what was coming. Issac wouldn't miss me*

*Issac* "Wait! There are only three headmasters up here!"

*Kai* "We salute you too! You have guided us with the right choices!"

*Issac* "Oh no. I, Issac do not deserve to stand up there. I was given this gift years ago. For this day and the rest of days to come! A true headmaster is to stand up here with the rest! Dokuno Okami!"

Last edited by spirit2rose on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 am

[Dokuno Okmai? maybe it was just something he had to do, this Issac guy]

"what's up with this? Dokuno gave his best, but what does he mean by a true headmaster?"

[Dr. Rasmus] "didn't Dokuno mention it to you?"

[I replied by waving my head from side to side]

[Dr. Rasmus] "Dokuno is the founder and headmaster of the crimson flower garden. a long time ago he appointed Issac as the new headmaster. Issac was young at the time, but Dokuno saw something in him. a leader inside him. since Dokuno had to leave on his quest, he needed a replacement. it was very strange to see him return that night we all first met. You see Dokuno was young as well at the time, but as i see him he still looks like what he did back then."

"Dokuno is the headmaster? why did he keep it a secret?"

[Dr. Rasmus] "he didn't really keep it a secret, just knew that everyone would understand in the end. Issac was never given a proper ceremony for his new seat in the garden. he just accepted it and Dokuno was on his way. the rest of the gardens know as well. they kept his secret as well through out the years and knew that Issac was trusted by Dokuno to run this place."

"hold on a minute! where is Dokuno?"

[i had taken a look around with the help of Kagome. my ribs felt like needles from the inside. i had to lay down and call it a day. just think, Dokuno was the real headmaster all along. before asking Kagome to help me back to my amazingly, still intact guest room, Issac shared something]

[Issac] "let us all pray for those lost and start over tomorrow. we mourn those and never forget. lets all get rest and please follow the instructions of the other garden students!"

[Kagome] "come, lets go. how you're still able to stand is incredible."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

(TIME-LINE) - December the 12th / 7:19pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The war was over for now with the Xias. It had seemed like forever since the beginning of this day. An hour had passed since everything had calmed down and everyone made it to the infirmary. We did lose a couple of lives today, and so we built a small monument with their ID necklace tags. Each one wrapped around a sword, and the tip of it was placed into a fresh hole of cement. Friends came to mourn them and then returned to their dorms. The inside of the garden's floors and shattered walls were still being cleaned up. The nano-mites that were brought in by the Dark house of Lycos garden were replicating the walls and floors. In no time would the Garden be back up and ready to move from this position. The only thing that it could not replicate was the old colors and glossy-look on the floors. That was the least of our problems. Dokuno was still talking to Issac and the other Garden headmasters in the high office. He had been talking with them since the main hall gathering)

(Harmony) "Hey Kai! Could you help me?"

"Sure!"

(I was happy to see that Harmony was not injured and that she did not lose any of her friends. I followed her to the side of the garden that still had a slight breach in it. The rest of the nano-mites were eating away the debris and replicating the hull to seal it up. She needed me to help her hold up a large metal plate to the hull for the nano-mites to use seal up the edges faster. After that, she was making her way towards me, right before a small piece of debris had made it under her foot and she lost balance. I quickly run to her and catch her before she falls)

(Harmony) "Thanks."

(For the first time in my life, I was staring at the most beautiful thing in my life. I didn't know what else it was, but it took over me. I slowly lifted her up and placed her fully at her feet. She looked quite exhausted and I had suggested her to get some rest)

(Harmony) "I'm alright, I can keep going. Just let me sit down for a second."

(Harmony was very tough, but she pushed herself over the limit. I aided her as much as I could. Something else bothered me still. I didn't want to say it, but it was true that this was a side mission. Every moment we spent here, meant that mount Fusha was being closer to contact with the Xias)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm

*Headmaster Kata of the Rock of the west Garden* "The time has come for us to depart, but I must plead with you. I have some students that wish to join this Garden. To learn from it and the world around them."

"You very well know that you do not need to plea with Issac or I. This Garden is home to anyone that wishes to learn the world outside this place."

*The Headmaster bows to me and then is pointed out that Issac shall take care of the paper work for the transfer. He then takes his leave and is followed by his soldiers of the Garden*

*Issac* "We all still feel sore from today's battle. We should all get a very nice warm meal and some rest."

*Headmaster Kramer of the Dark house of Lycos Garden* "He is right. We all have worked hard today and need much rest. I shall be looking forward to meeting you again in the future. The Dark house of Lycos will forever be at your side!"

*A soldier runs in, but not before bowing and saluting to his headmaster and then to us*

".......Hiro."

*Hiro* "I wanted to get in here before we took off. It was an honor to fight along side of you Dokuno."

"The honor was mine. After all, you did save my life."

*Hiro* "We'll meet again. Maybe I'll get the chance to save it once more."

*The Dark house of Lycos were collecting the last bit of their supplies and nano-mites before leaving in an orderly fashion*

*Headmaster Lenora of the Jade leaf Garden* "We will keep an eye on the southern horizon. This war is far from over*

*Issac* "I don't think we have to worry about the Xias for awhile right now, and plus we've relocated off the radar."

*Headmaster Lenora of the Jade leaf Garden* That is not the war I am talking about. Okami's war is still long and strenuous. You keep yourself close to your friends. I see much pain in your eyes. I also see much strength in them as well. May the waters of life reach and flow through you, warrior of Heal-ling."

*The last headmaster leaves from the office. As I looked down to the main lobby from the office window, She looks up to me and then covers her head with a dark green hood. Leaving with two single rows of elves behind her*

*Issac* "What about you?"

"................................................"

*Issac* "I'm not that young and naive. I know what must be done. You have to continue your journey. To protect it. Get some rest and we'll talk again in the morning."

*Issac was sitting at the desk. He poured a tall glass of whiskey into a smaller glass. He never took a sip of it. He just let it sit there. Finally picking it up and holding it up to the ceiling light. I left and returned to the main lobby*

*Lenn* "Hey, can you believe it! Everything is repaired. Accept for the glossy look and wall paper. That could be fixed though in no time."

"It's time to go. Get some rest and we leave early in the morning."

*Lenn looked down for a moment and then backed up. She nodded strongly and turned around to finish up a couple of last debris piled up. I turned to face the direction to where the guest rooms were. I felt a presence, a very familiar one that I did not turn my attention to. It came from behind. I kept walking to the direction of the dorms. Kai was walking out of the cafeteria. He carried a medium-sized tray with some kind of pasta and other stuff I try not to guess*

*Kai* "Are you getting something to eat as well?"

"..................................."

*Kai* "Are you alright?"

"Kai, we need to wake up early tomorrow. We have to keep moving. Get an early night's rest."

*I knew that young Kai had emotional feelings for someone. I will hope that his heart will continue on this journey. I will not force much upon him, but we had to continue. I had reached my door and before placing my hand on it, I felt that same presence*

"You use to stand just like this at my door. Not saying a word, not moving away from it. I knew you were on the other side, and you knew that I knew. Your path is free and filled with countless possibilities. You don't need me to hold your hand anymore. You're a fighter, stronger than ever before."

*Kagome* "Someone once told me that life cannot be appreciated without someone there with them."

"To appreciated it, means to stay strong enough to wait for that someone. To be patient. I won't leave you. I never did, even last time."

*I walked in and closed the door behind me. I took off my jacket and laid down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes. After about five to ten minutes passed, I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and looked down to the left side of the door. She was hurled up against the wall, holding her knees*

"..........................."

*I left the door open and walked back in. She followed behind and closed the door behind her. I grabbed an extra blanket. She already fell asleep on the bed. I figured I would take the long couch. I covered her and laid on the couch. My silver sword laid on my chest. I slowly closed my eyes*
Back to top Go down
J-fire5

J-fire5

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 pm

[after what Dokuno had said to me, i picked up the large bucket filled with debris and threw it in the nearest disposable trash container. i really liked this place and how much it was different than the rest of the world itself. he was right though, it was time to go and push on. i had nothing much else to do but to walk to the cafeteria and get something to eat. it felt like ages since i had gotten anything in me. the cook, Alphonse made a delicious plate with pasta and greens. he chuckled and chatted with the students. i took my plate and sat at a nearby long table. it seemed much more quieter than before]

[Female student] "i am sorry for what you have been through on your visit to this garden."

[i looked up to see a young girl and a tray of own]

"sit down, please."

[Female student] "thankyou."

"are you okay, from today and the battle?"

[Female student] "i am fine. i was one of the students that were down below the garden. safe, but you were very brave and fought off the Xias."

"i'm just happy it's over. i was worried for everyone else the entire time."

[Alphonse] "Mizz Lenn waz it? pleaze come, come here."

[i patted the young girl on back and left to see what Alphonse needed]

"is everything alright?"

[Alphonse] "oui oui. i had heard aboutz your early leaving and wishz to pack a basket of foodz for everyonez."

"thankyou, i was going to start packing and preparing sandwiches."

[Alphonse] "sandwichez? sandwichez you say? what kind do you make?"

[i grabbed some bread and prepared a sample for him. after i was done, he tried and had this odd look on his face. maybe he couldn't get enough of it? maybe he loved it and was speechless]

[Alphonse] "mizz Lenn, i must say that this is... quite a sandwich. i think somethingz might be missing inz it."

[i tilted me head and he knew i was lost. he grabbed some mustard and some special meat from the large kitchen fridge and added to my sandwich. he and i took a bite]

"wow, this is tasty. i didn't know that mustard and a change of meat could really make a difference."

[Alphonse] "itz just an added ingredient to it. i will make thee rest and you go and get rest. come and pick up basket before you leave, yes?"

"thankyou again Alphonse."

[i had given him a small peck on the right side of his cheek and left the cafeteria. i walked to my room and just jumped into the bed. i didn't care about taking anything off. today felt like the longest. what did tomorrow bring? i tried not to think about it. i just sank my head into the pillow and drifted off to sleep]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:21 pm

(I was still wandering around the garden. I guess you could say it was because I might not see this place again. Who knows what will happen between now and after we're done. The night seemed to glide away as I stared at the sky glass above me. It was a clear night. I still had the tray of food in my hand. Getting cold and I tried to finish it, but was tap on the left shoulder from behind)

"w....w....who's there?"

(I turned to see it was her, it was Harmony. She was standing there in a regular black skirt and red top. Her uniform was in pretty bad shape the last time I had seen her wear it)

(Harmony) "It's a very beautiful night."

"Yeah, I mean yes, it is. Very beautiful."

(Harmony) "Funny, I thought that after today, I was going to look through some cell bars to see the stars."

"I would never let that happen!"

(Harmony) ".........?"

"I mean, I could never let anything like that happen to you."

(Harmony) "Kai."

(She walked up to me and grabbed my free hand. She took me to the south part of the garden. There was an outside balcony. We could see the stars much clearer than before. I could hardly stare at them with her there. The stars to me were her. As they reflected off her eyes. The moon's light fully on us. As she turned back to me from the stars I looked away, trying not to be so obvious)

(Harmony) "You're leaving soon, aren't you Kai? I'm glad that we had the pleasure to meet. I'll never forget you and your courage."

"Harmony... "

(I grabbed her hand and we both sat together near the edge of the balcony. She placed her head on my shoulder and hummed a soft melody. I had never heard of it, but it was beautiful. I shared some of my life of Tiana with her. She shared her life before and after joining the garden. After while, she didn't say anything more. She was fast asleep on my shoulder. I placed the tray down and retied my staff behind my back to make sure it was secured. I slowly moved to pick her up without waking her. I was happy to whoever came up with ID tags to show the way to your dorm room and to unlock it without your hands. After reaching her room, the door opened up automatically and I placed her in her bed)

"Goodnight, and farewell Harmony."

(I kissed her on the forehead and left, but I couldn't move. My robe had been caught on something. Then I found out what had been holding me in place. Harmony's hand had a hold of it)

(Harmony) "Don't..... go. Stay..... just.... a little.... longer."

(She was still asleep? I pretty much couldn't leave, so I sat up against the bed and tilted my head so that it next to hers. I hope that I'd dream of her every night from now on)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:23 am

(Flesh by flesh. I wanted everything dead. I tried to control myself, but everything was just flying by. First looking down at a poor soul, bleeding and coughing up blood at my face and clothes. My hands filled to the fingertips and covered by the stale blood of everything I wanted gone at that time. Could I have been so blind? Could I have been so gone. No, of course not i said to myself. I was just trying to get closer to my dream. I can hear the torment, the cries, and the shear fear of a man, a woman, even a damn baby. Every armored soldier and every animal that I came across to)

(Grim) "Well this is such a surprise coming from you. I'm liking the new you, Victor."

- "Shut up! We move out of this puke, putrescent place. We're done and Project X13 has failed me. The Xias has failed me for the last time!"

(Xias captain) - "Hey, what have you done!? Where are my men!? You will answer me now!"

(I grabbed my thick, large blade and ran towards this fool, this sack of flesh, this man with a dying wish. The trigger of my blade is pulled and a bright flash erupts from the sharp edge of the blade. The man is passed without notice. I see him trying to turn to me and in the process of doing so, he loses his buttons on his tan uniform trench coat. I swing again as he falls and this time going horizontal. I swing and keep swinging one after the other. Grim hurls one of his blades at the back of his head and holds it in place, while the rest of his body falls to the ground. Piece by piece they fall. Blood covers and sprays all around)

(Grim) -"Hahahahah A souvenir!"

(I see the head fly back at Grim as he consumes it into his bloody cloak. As he enjoys, I hear the sounds of the head crush and the flesh torn from it)

- "We head back to the Xias. I have something to grab from there and finish something I started."

(Grim) - "Oooh, This I can't wait! Are we going to... you know.... and the bleeding...."

- "In time Grim. For now we head there and find some answers. The Xias have something that we'll need before making way to our goal."

(Grim) - "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm

{I saw a little boy in front of me. He looked no older than 12 and was trying to reach out to me. He kept calling out to me. I couldn't move. I just stood there until he slowly faded away. I woke up in a dark room. The room rumbled and shook from left to right. My head still ached and constantly pounded from left to right. I must of fell back asleep, because I had awoken again in a dim-lighted room. It was small and very warm. The walls were a tan to light tinted pink. My eyes could barely hold open}

{Dr. Hule} "now how are you doing? That was a brutal bash you got earlier."

{I opened my eyes wide open and then my left eye was held open by two fingers and a bright light shined in. The other eye was next, and then back and forth. I tried to grab the hand and pull away}

{Dr. Hule} "Hey, hey! Hold still, Tatiana, Tatiana! It's alright."

"What happened? What's going on? Where am I? Where's everyone else?"

{Dr. hule} "Hey, now calm. Everyone else is just fine. Ted and Quinn are in the next room with Madame Leslie. Him and you and have been out for quite some time now. Here take these and get some rest. Don't worry, I have some extra staff monitoring you. We are in a small facility of mine that is 83miles south of Hilifax. The only reason why this place is temporarily safe is because on the outside, it looks like a broken down, old, and rusty shed. We are inside and about 20 feet under it. Don't worry, I'll wake you up and if you need anything, just press this call button. Get some rest Tatiana."

{I was handed some blue and red gel caps. I took them with some cold water on my side and laid my head fully back into the soft, white pillow. There was no feeling at the time, but something made my eyes suddenly flash open. I felt a dark, and and deep pain within my body. Something powerful was moving away, but it felt as if it was right next to me. After awhile, it would go away and I felt normal again}

"...Victor..."

{Was he looking for me? I had to keep going forward and something was telling me to go north. What was up north? This land was still new to me. In my dreams now, I could see a place with millions of bright lights and people dancing on the streets. Is it my next place I must go?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgotten War
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: