Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unforgotten War

Go down 
+2
spirit2rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Unforgotten War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 am

(Shaking with fear and even more thinking about Harmony in danger with me. We both stood in place, surrounded by the Xias for what felt like forever in that obliterated hallway)

"Don't worry Harmony, we won't die here."

(Xias Soldier 1) "A hero to this pretty little thing huh? Men, we haven't had much of an activity since we got here right?"

"Don't you touch her!"

(Xias soldier 2) "Shut up!"

(I was brought down to me hands, like I was bowing to this evil person. Hit and kicked hard in the side of the face. Harmony tried to stop them, but was pulled away by another. She had no choice but to bite one of them in the arm, just where the skin of his wrist showed itself between the sleeve and his glove. She was thrown back at me and the now crazed soldier pulled out a pistol and aimed right at her. I got up quickly and tried to shield her before he could fire at her. A loud sound came from the gun. My eyes were closed, and then slowly opened. The bullet was shielded by a mysterious green, transparent wall. It forced the bullet to turn around and then dissolve into thin air. Three men, or what looked like men dropped in between the group of Xias that surrounded us. They raised each of their hands up towards the Xias and released a wave of energy. Each one had a special energy. One released an energy of blazing fire, another released an energy of lightning, and the last one released an energy of wind. The wind was so strong, that it created the fire and lightning to spread and clear out the area of any Xias)

(Harmony) "What are they?"

(All that was left surrounding us, was the armor and guns. After the place had calmed down from the energy released by these three men, a row of more of them appeared. They bowed and saluted. I could see on their uniforms and on the palms of their hands, a mark of a transmutation circle. One walked up to us. He was wearing a green body armor and pads and finger-cut gloves. As they took off their half-face masks and green, bigger than normal fedora hats, I came to realize that all of them were not men, or humans kind. They were elves. Beautiful, female elves)

(Female mage) "We are of the Jade leaf garden. We come to assist you and your cause. We shall protect and take care of the Xias here. Please return to safety."

"Thankyou, Please, Dokuno needs help."

(Female mage) "He will be just fine. We have received everything from him."

(I took Harmony's hand and ran down the hallway. The female mage had insisted I be accompanied by another mage. I needed to help Dr. Rasmus and the other students)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
spirit2rose
Admin
spirit2rose

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

*Black Stealth Soldier* "You going to stay down there?"

*With the aid of the stealth soldier, I raised up to my feet and retrieved my sword*

*Merick on intercom* "Now as I let you all think you have gotten the upper hand, I am now in one of my escape pods and leaving, for I have a meeting to attend to."

"Coward!"

*Merick on intercom* "Now, now, now, do not be displeased, for I have a great surprise for you!"

*Black stealth soldier* "When the hell did he get away!? Track him down!"

*The other stealth soldiers returned to their camouflage and went after Merick*

*Merick on intercom* "I wish I could see the surprise on your faces when you meet just a few of my favorite subjects. Wait! that's right, I can, on this monitor right here, hahahhahah!"

*We could almost feel the slight rumble as the pod detaches from the hull of the large ship. As we run to the outside to the top deck, two people were standing in deep purple, hooded cloaks*

"Any of the other Gardens change their styles over the years?"

*Black stealth soldier* "Not that I'm aware of."

"That's what I was afraid of."

*As we approached each one, the left one revealed themselves. The hood is taken off and then the whole cloak falls to the ground, which fully gave us the notion that it was a female. She had tattered cloths just on her top section and around her waist. She was bare-footed and skin pale to a green. Long, black hair and as she raised her head up high, while taking out a large bow and arrow, her eyes stared back. They didn't have any pupils. White and hazy glow*

*Black stealth soldier* "What do we have here?"

"Careful, she is very dangerous!"

*Black stealth soldier* "How do you know?"

"Her weapon of choice and her eyes."

*Black stealth soldier* "Alright, although the eyes are not what I'm paying attention to. What about them?"

"She's blind"

*She launches an arrow towards the stealth soldier. He evades, but gets nicked by it. As he tries to speak to her, he feels a scorching pain. The tip of the arrows are poison-tipped*

*Black stealth soldier* "What the hell kind of poison burns like this!?"

"The kind that you get at the petrified forest. Acid and poisoned-based."

*The other cloaked stranger revealed themselves. Another woman, but this one was younger. Red hair and all black clothes. Black top, and upon her legs too. All fitting the shape of her slim body. A large scythe on a black, thin, and silver-plated pole laid before her. She bowed down to one knee to grasp it in both her hands. She laughed and giggled, before spinning in quick, multiple circles. The last turn she makes, she swings the long scythe. It looked as if gliding through water. The rush of the wind passes me. I look down to see a single drop of blood on the ground*

*Black stealth soldier* "She was no where near you!"

"It's the art of wind chi. A very deadly art in hands that know how to master it."

*Black stealth soldier* "I'll take the bride of death then."

*Girl with large scythe* "You really think you can match us. You men always think you can be so powerful. Cocky little bastards. Before we kill you, let me introduce ourselves. It should be a custom to give you the names that killed you in battle."

*Black stealth soldier* "Fine, you little bitch! Then let me go first. I am Hiro Ichinaga."

*Girl with large scythe* "I am Yamino, and this other deadly lady is Akiyuso. Yes, Akiyuso. The blind witch of the petrified forest. She doesn't talk much, but she is very angry at the one who killed her babies. Are one of you the ones that killed the Tara-Tarrums? Hmmm? Anyone of you?"

"They were an obstacle blocking my path. They were slayed by me."

*The blind witch, Akiyuso looks right in my direction. I look back and wonder if she can really sense me*

*Yamino* "Who might you be, since you have yet to give us the pleasure of your name before we run you through."

"Dokuno Okami."

*Yamino* "What a lovely name. I will remember it for all time. I will greet your corpse every time I come to visit you."

"Why can't all the pretty girls just lead a normal life?"

*Hiro Ichinaga* "It's really a shame, you know."

*Yamino* "I should let you know that I have killed less than you."

"Than this should be fun."

*I took out my silver, double-edged blade and placed the tip of it upon the ground. Hiro turned on his stealth camouflage as if the blind woman would not notice and loose track of him. I closed my eyes and could hear the little girl laughing. I tapped the tip once on the ground and charged towards her. Hiro runs after the blind woman, Akiyuso. My attention was fully on Yamino. She unleashed a couple of wind blows and then making a full attack with her large scythe. I evade, making sure not to be in the path of the wind strikes. For a small, young girl, she had power behind her swings. The scythe makes heavy blows to my sword. I roll and spin, evading her as much as I can. We dance with blades upon the deck of the ship as the Xias war still roared around, above, and below us*

*Yamino* "You move pretty good for a soon-to-be dead man."

*She was fast, and quick to lift up the scythe on every swing. She knew not to leave herself open after each strike. I try to make spots open but get either knocked back, or overpowered by her scythe. Hiro seemed to have his hands full from the multiple arrows being shot at him. The blind witch would try and take a shot at me when given the chance. I move and make countless trikes again. Defending and bringing down the arrows aimed at me every now and then*

*Yamino* "Getting tired yet? I haven't had anyone to play like this before! heheheheheheh!"

*This girl wasn't real. She was part of the Xias test projects. I had to end this fast. Every second spent here, Merick was getting away. Yamino was fast, but something gave her away. I had to find it. Every time I made an attack, she would evade or block, and make another quick to heavy attack to me. She would distance herself between us to create another wind blow. I was starting to breathe hard. I couldn't stop, she didn't give me a chance. I made an attack, but it was soon brought down by another heavy blow of the large scythe of hers. I was pinned to the wall of the deck. She laughed and giggled more and more. As she came to give me, what she called a goodbye kiss, Hiro screamed out my name. Akiyuso fired an arrow towards Hiro. He then deflected it off his armor on his arms and made it come to me. I had seen the arrow flying towards me. I tilted my blade that was being pushed by the large scythe in an angle and deflected the tip of it. The tip broke off and droplets of the poison upon it flew over into Yamino's face. She screams and cries*

*Yamino* "My beautiful face! I'll fucking rip your head off!"

*I fully grasped my silver blade and ran towards her. She backed off and held the left side of her face. She could still wield her large scythe and she swung in a quick circle. The blade-like wind hits my shoulder, but I keep going. Her eyes widen and her hand lets go of her face. Hiro and Akiyuso turn to see Yamino and I face to face. Her scythe was shaking from the one hand that held it. You could clearly see the tip of my blade, emerged from her back. I felt her young blood pour from her wound and dripping off the base of my blade. I slowly pulled it out and watched her fall to her knees. She drops her weapon and falls back. I catch her before she fully falls back. Tears ran down her face. The acidic-poison marks her on the left side, just under her eye*

*Yamino* "I'm not ready, but I did want to see mommy again. Is this it?"

"You go and find your mother. Go and live a normal life."

*She raises her right hand up and touches my face with her finger tips*

*Yamino* "I still won't forget your name, or your face. Please visit me and mommy?"

*The color of her eyes soon fade slowly. I take my fingers and close both of them and lay her down. I get surprised from behind from the blind witch and my sword is knocked out of my hands. She kicks me down and just as she is about to release an arrow into me, She misses and hits just above me. Her body jerks and soon falls to it's hands. A black dagger, camouflaged just like the suit appears, within her back. She lifts her head up and crawls towards me. I stand up and pick up my blade*

"Your babies are waiting for you."

*She makes a last, loud screeching sound before I swung at her neck. It rolls all the way to the front of the deck and off the edge. I fall to my back and looked up at the sky*

*Hiro* "You can finally breathe."

".........................................."

*I got up and nodded at Hiro. He knew what we still had to do. There was no rest until this was over*

Last edited by spirit2rose on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 am

[At the mansion]

(Oiji stood against the plated wall of the mansion, rolled his neck with a sigh, then began searching his pockets for something. A few seconds later he scrounges up a set of keys, a sand filled stress ball, and a mega pack of Segrin's Winterfresh gum. He would weigh the items up and down in his palm, shook his head side to side without reason, then began to juggle the items. The keys would lift upwards towards his left , shifted the gum right, followed soon by the stress ball until he was in a fluid rhythm.)

(The sun had shifted causing the sky to be a mix of orange, purple and a hint of red. The clouds were amassed, but not as a symbol of rain to come, just a passing by. Oiji continued juggling as a few of the guards walked by unnoticed. Some on patrol, other pacing, and the rest stretching their legs from sitting for too long.)

(Inside the mansion all the girls were chatting amongst themselves about their clients, the current situation, shoes, and the small few who happened to be hungry, contemplating cooking something. Laura would be sat against the wall in nothing, now, but lingerie and heels. Her hair she had styled to cover her right eye, her lingerie had barely covered, as expected, and she had the air of pissivity. Her two boys, Ziar and Taylor were sitting restlessly on the sofa in front of her where her eyes would carefully monitor their actions. Occasionally Ziar would slowly slink down onto the floor, try to crawl away only be swatted and carried right back onto the sofa.)

(Laura would light up a cigarette, fiddle with the lighter, and watched as Taylor himself tried to slink off the sofa.)- "Iiiif you make oooone more moooove you both won't be able to siiiiit for a weeeeek. So I SUGGeeeeST you remain where you aaaaare. Dooooon't try my paaaatieeeenccce."

(Taylor quickly scrambled back onto the sofa and blinked. Ziar snickered at his defeat, shrugged then gave him the sign of "watch a pro at work". Taylor looked at him and tried to reason but Ziar slipped off again, crawled under the sofa, then stopped once he reached the end. Laura looked over at the sofa, turned red, and made her way next to Taylor)- "Oookaaay where the heeelll is Ziaaaar!? He's so deaad and yooou too if you don't tell meee. Well? Where is he? You have 2 seeeeconds to teell me!..."

(Taylor blinked and pointed under the sofa. Laura gazed at him, knelt down, lifted the bottom cover but saw nothing. Ziar had crawled half way up the stairs, looked to see her on the floor and began crawling as silent and as fast as he could. He thought to himself "Oh shit!" as he nearly got to the top, but was spotted to his demise. )

(Laura growled under her breath, Taylor placed his hands on his head in an "oh no" manner, and she quickly stormed towards the stairs. Ziar tried to break into a run, but she caught him by the waist and motioned for Taylor to come up to her all the while thinking "they are so fucking dead!")

(Outside Oiji continued to juggle away until he felt a vibration on the ground which seemed to grow. His rhythm was disturbed and his items landed on the ground while the keys landed in his palm.)- "Cervus we have company!"

(Cervus stopped in his tracks, gazed at Oiji, then they both headed forward to see what was going on.)

[Down the Street]

(A black plated tank with seven Xias soldiers hanging and standing on bars, rumbled down the street. They were heavily armoured, but not like the ones in Hilifax. Their uniforms were that of a usual but futuristic demolition's crew. Two soldiers had shields, the other heavy guns slung over their backs. The tank approaches the first turn down the path towards the mansion, grinds and squeaks until it gets traction, then continues forth.)

(Xias 1 shouting orders)- "Ok everyone listen up! We have have reports of vulnerables in this place of interest. Don't not hesitate when killing them! They are probably heavily protected, and may try to fight back. If you need to laugh...SAVE IT FOR AFTER! I can't stress this shit enough! We need all that energy for when we burn the damn place down!..."

(Xias soldier 2 leans backwards and whispers just loud enough to Xias soldier 3)- " Ha!...See how they like them fucking apples eh?.. HahA!!!"

(Xias soldier 1 would hear the laughter, maneuvers onto the top over the tank and shoots Xias soldier 2 point blank from above. His body falls off like a ragdoll and is rolled over. The other soldiers remain as frozen as ice)- "Anyone else got something to fucking say?! Huh?!...GOOD!...Keep your mind focused on the task. NO one is allowed to leave alive! NO ONE!"

[The mansion]

(Laura walks down the stairs more pissed then she did going up with both Taylor and Ziar trailing behind very slowly. She motions for them to sit, watches their reluctance then gives them the stare to which they quickly obey.)

(Glass in the cabinet located in the dining room would jingle causing the room to fall deathly silent as it called attention. One of the girls curiously got the best of her, she headed towards the case and watches as they began trembling more violently. She tilted her head, looked back at the others, and shrugged. A whistling sound grew until it impact the side of the mansion, causing the glass cabinet to fall on the girl. Screams rang throughout the dining room, as some of the girls looked around, and a few other helped get the case off of her. Laura grabbed both her boys by the back of their shirts and carried them to a spot behind the stairs)- "Stay here! Got that?!"

(The two boys didn't see any logical reason to reject her command and sat there shaking as another blow shook the whole mansion. Laura motioned for the girls who helped the injured one towards the lounge. She twisted the handle but it wouldn't give and cursed everything under the sun.)- "Staaaay heeeerree!...I haaave to geeet the keeeys from Oijiiii !"

(The group nodded while the others continued looking around helplessly. Laura jogged through the front door in 11in heels, still barely anything on, and watched as Oiji and Cervus ran back towards her. Oiji grabbed her by the arms)- "Woman what in the HELL are you doing out here?!"

(Laura dug her nails into his arms and watched as pulls away)- "Oijiiii daaaammiiiit. Giiive me your keeeeyys. One of the giirrlls got hit by the china cabineeeet. And I have a naaaammme.....Sheeeesh..."

(Oiji looking at the long scratches down his arm)- "Here dammit take them... Shit grab a gun or something if you can... Give them all guns or something! Fucking Xias are heading this way!.."

(Laura grabbed the keys)- "Alriiiight...I'll seee what i can dooo...And....Oijiii?"

(Oiji looks up still in agony)- "What?!"

(Laura frowned, kicked him and ran into the mansion. Cervus ran up to Oiji, looked at Laura and blinked, then ran off towards the ground floor elevators leaving him to suffer alone.)

(Laura finds the key she needs, unlocks the lounge door and motions them in.)- "Alriiiight take that shiiiiit off the deeeeesk aaaand ...I duunnoo.. put it on the flooooor or somethiiiing... Vicki the first aid is in the closeeeeet.....Yeaa....*Looks around*... Take caaare of heeer I neeeed to get some guuuns... Oiji needs EVERYONE arrrmeedd... Fucking Xiiaaaas are like...reeeallly outsiiiide."

(Everyone including the injured girl continue to look amazed at how slow she talked, blinked then realized the girl was still injured and got to work. Laura ran off again towards the kitchen, down the stairs, past the rooms, and down into the weapons cache. The door was already open as the cache guards loaded up what was left of the ammo, and guns, including LAWs, grenades, and a small box of proximity mines. She walked up to each of the guards to see what they were holding, picked up grenade, a M4AI Corfield, a VKT .32 handgun and slung it over her shoulder it a sack she acquired when she entered. Two guys stopped paying attention, the other rushed around, and Laura spoke while fiddling with a grenade.)- "I neeeed you twoo to take that loooad of weeapons to the girls upstaaaairs....And stop staring at mee... uuuggh.... Oh and gimmmeeee....."

(She grabs a 10×50 scope, carefully mounts and locks it on her M4A1, then runs back upstairs.)

[At Hilifax]

(Ted continues his recon mission to find a usable car, but everywhere he turned a Xias was posted around a corner. He finally caught sight of a taxi in front of a film-shop. Slowly he crept to the corner and growled in his head at the slew of Xias guarding it.)- "Hell..now what...*sigh*..... Hm?...."

(Ted looks at a weapons store that was conveniently next door to the building he rested on. Smiling he snuck towards the rear, to find and eliminate a stray Xias emptying his bladder on a pile of trash. A silent bullet under his helmet was all it took, and he was on his way. He knelt down to look through a gap on the opened rear door. Not sensing anything out of the ordinary he walks in.)- "Now......where are the grenades?.....Hah! I spy with my blue eye a green pineapple and more!"

(He laughed to himself like an evil genius, tried to rub his hands together, but quickly remembered his out of place shoulder)- "FFfhhhhking hhhhlllll! I really need this to pop back in.."

[Outside the weapon shop]

(Xias soldier 1 would be smoking a slender green cigarette, would exhale as he looked around, then took another draw. Xias soldier 2 flicked the cigarette out of his hand, and cackles under his helmet. Xias soldier 1 groaned as he leaned over to retrieve the not yet burned out cigarette, then watched as the other soldier stood around and chatted. A flit of light caught his attention, caused him to lean forward off the walk and stroll towards the shop window. What he saw made his cigarette barely survive his lip.)- "Hey.. you guys....Com'ere....*The others crowd near him*.... Check that out...Ha! Fool... Caught you on Xias Camera heh heh heeeh... Lock and load...and unload....Hahahahahaha!!"

(The soldier guns would click out of sync others would be clip check and eventually they all aimed towards the window and let off a few rounds.)

[In Eilcax' tarica]

(Dr. Hule continued studying the black liquid in his own little world. Leslie stood against the wall and would roll his eyes around out of boredom. Tatiana had sat in a chair with her arms folded and legs closed. She sighed as the boredom too ate at her. She looked up at Leslie, tilted her head, then stood up. Leslie held out his gun blocking her from moving forward)- "And where are you going?"

(Tatiana looked into Leslie's eyes searchingly as she answered)- " I'd like to go back outside for a moment...I...need to be alone..only for a moment..."

(Leslie would pretend to think, then shakes his head)- "NO!...Go and sit back down..I don't want to lose sight of you...."

(Tatiana would fidget, broke gaze, then pleaded again)- "Please Madame Leslie... only for just a moment...."

(Leslie glared)- "Little girl did I not ju......"

(Before Leslie could finish his body phased out causing him to teleport. A second later he ends up in a strange place, he turns his head and realizes he is now eye to eye with Ted)- " Shit Ted..the he..."

(They both turn to see bullets moments from their face. Instinctively Leslie grabs Ted's arm and they both drop to the floor. He scratches Ted's arm causing it to bleed, makes a tiny cut on his own arm with his nail, then mixes his and Ted's blood. Ted looks up completely lost, but before he knew it, Leslie grabs a hold of him, teleports and they both somehow end up back in Eilcax' Tarica. Tatiana backed away as Ted stumbles and falls.)- "Leslie wha..h...how did you do that????? Oh...and dammit OW! You and your nails!"

(Leslie rubs the sides of his head as a pounding ache flow through it.)- "Ted....shit please...."

(Ted looks around then he and Tatiana meet eyes. He watches as she reaches out to try and touch him but he backs away)- "Heh..yea...Im still alive haha!..."

(Leslie looks at Ted's arm as it hangs oddly. He walks up to the side of him, feels his arm, then thinks)- "Hmm....You've come to the right place Ted... there is a doctor in the house....Hmph...Though he isn't paying a cent of attention right now..."

(Ted stares at Hule as he looks through his shield microscope. He then turns back Leslie.)- " You know...you have some explaining to do...."

(Leslie matches his gaze)- "Hm....odd I was going to ask you the same damn thing hmm?"

(The room goes silent except the occasional clicks of Hule using the adjusting knob.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:40 pm

{The room was filled with what felt like an endless time of silence. Ted was being checked over by Dr. Hule and Madame Leslie looked as if still in a confused state by what had just happened. I still sat down, scared to find out what would happen if I moved}

{Dr. Hule} "You will do just fine, though it's very remarkable you're even here. Guess we all have things about us I still need to get to know."

{Before speaking out towards Madame Leslie and the others, a man in a same white coat as Dr. Hule ran in and spoke into his ear}

{Dr. Hule} "Yes, thank you, I will keep that in mind."

{Madame Leslie} "Keep what in mind!?. Don't you keep anything from me Mr. or I'll..."

{Dr. Hule} "Damn it, I know. I wasn't going to keep it from you, not like I can anyways."

{Madame Leslie} "What was that!?"

{Dr. Hule} "Nothing, just sit down and listen."

{Madame Leslie looked like he didn't want to even do that at this time. In deep thought, walking back and forth before finally taking a seat in the pearl-colored, leather chair next to Dr. Hule}

{Madame Leslie} "Well, out with it!"

{Dr. Hule sighs, and waves his head before beginning}

{Dr. Hule} "The Xias have taken full control of the upper Hilifax tunnels and the streets above them. Ted, you got out with shear luck if not for Madame Leslie here."

{Ted} "Umm duh!"

{Dr. Hule} "Moving on. The Xias are sending out groups of five in each squad. Eilcax' tarica has detected eight of these squads throughout the tunnels."

{Madame Leslie} "I would trust that none of those tunnels are ones that lead here, correct?"

{Dr. Hule} "So far, but I have no idea how long that will last. Xias are known to be very persistent."

{Madame Leslie} "I need a drag, a very, very long drag. Get my ass into this shit. How do I do it, hell would I know. I'm just in it for the ride, right? Wrong... I am the ride and this is not even a damn paradise vacation!"

{Dr. Hule} "Madame Leslie, you are going to have to calm... Just stay still..."

{Both Ted and Dr. Hule were trying to bring back Madame Leslie. Regardless of what Ted's shirt and pants went through, he looked perfectly fine now. I wonder what he is exactly. My mind ran in a pure rush of confusion, and then something happened. I felt it again. The same feeling as I felt in Wei's hideout. A burning feeling takes over. I try to shake it off before anyone notices}

{Dr. Hule} "Tatiana? Are you alright?"

{Madame Leslie} "Are you going through some shit again. Girl, I will put you down right here and now!"

{Dr. Hule} "Madame Leslie!"

{Madame Leslie} "What!?"

{I felt something coursing through my body. My mind was filled with images. My eyes filled with the same sensation. Liquid-filled}

{Ted} "Shit her eyes, again!"

{Madame Leslie slowly places his hand on his pistol, but doesn't take it out. My head tilts back. The ceiling is all I can see. The images were getting more vivid. I felt sick, like my stomach was being twisted an stirred around. Images faded away, and the liquid feeling as well. I grabbed the nearest waste-basket. The Dr. comes to pat me on the back and sees to me}

{Dr. Hule} "Tatiana, are you with us?"

{I looked up and stared deeply into his eyes, then turned my attention to Madame Leslie, before giving out a medium to low voice to everyone in the room}

"I know what the black liquid is."

{Everyone stares at one another. Dr. Hule helps me into the nearby chair and gets a small cup of water. He hands me the cup of water. Madame Leslie, not too patient, walks up to me and demanded an explanation, to which I replied with a nod}

"The Black liquid. Its a formula that was created by the scientists."

{Madame Leslie} "Tell us something we don't know."

"Thirteen creatures, thirteen souls. Fourteen parts. One of them mine. The Xias were forming a chemical that had to be balanced. Ratios and measurements had to be precised. After all were combined, the formula would still be unstable. That's when they found me. It's all my fault. I created this."

{I got up from the seat and walked straight towards Madame Leslie and grabbed his hand, still grasping his pistol}

"Do it..."

{Madame Leslie} "Now damn it girl!"

"DO IT!"

{Dr. Hule and Ted, both knew they could not try to stop Madame Leslie. Silence hovered all of us in the room, and eyes never blinked}

{Madame Leslie} "As much as I would love to, you haven't pissed me off to that point yet. The point of popping you right here and now. We'll figure all this shit out. Right now we have to plan on getting the hell out of here}

{Tears ran down my face. They were quickly wiped away with my right hand}

{Ted} "What did you mean when you said that they found you. You were one of the parts?"

"Yes. My blood was the last part of the puzzle. Because of the ancient healing cells in my body, it stabled the formula."

{Ted} "But WHAT the hell is this formula?"

"It's a rage formula. Derived from the nastiest creatures that have the most uncontrollable rages. It doubles the muscles and healing effects of one's self."

{Dr. Hule} "No, something doesn't seem right. You have something more. What I saw was not double. What saw was an unbelievable, infinite amount of power. It was limited, thank goodness, But something about you makes that formula complete. Not your blood, and not your healing. You! The Xias really need you."

{Dr. Hule was right. Something about me does make it complete, but what. My answers were right in my mind, but nothing more than what I saw came to play. I walked away from Madame Leslie and then fell once more to the floor, screaming}

{Dr. Hule} "Tatiana! What's wrong!? Tatiana!"

"It... is... coming.... He...is....coming. Madame Le...slie. You.... know...him!"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

PROJECT X13. A VESSEL WITHOUT IT'S SOUL.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

- "I feel cold, but then not cold. Numb? Am I alive? Am I just without a cause? I feel anger. I feel no pain. I feel no sympathy for anything that is destroyed by me. My only purpose is to serve the Xias."

(The smell of rotten breath and dead, burning skin filled the air. Saliva dripped from the left corner of the cracked, deformed, bottom lip. Both fists were balled up and breathing got heavier. The soldiers that escorting were wearing masks so is not to bear the stench created by my body)

(Masked Xias soldier 1) - "Hey, keep moving you damn nasty shit! Keep moving and stop breathing so damn loud!"

(Blood poured out my nose and started to seep out from the right eye. I was incomplete, but they released me onto this world anyways. The blood would make a trail behind me. Strange, it would be that the blood would not dry up. Moist and thick. I stopped and smelled something lingering in the air. Something I have smelled before. Yes, I couldn't not explain it, but it was familiar)

(Masked Xias soldier 2) - "God damn it! He isn't moving! Go and pump his ass again."

(A Xias soldier with caution walks up to me and injects a large needled gun into my wrist)

(Masked Xias soldier 3) - "Shit, this guy is huge! I only come up to his damn waist, and I'm 5'11". This is ridiculous!"

- "RRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

(I let out a loud raging scream that thunders throughout the underground tunnels. I start breaking down the wall next to me. I take lead of the Xias and walk down the tunnels. A left, a few rights, breaking down the lights that were hung on the side of the tunnel walls. I picked up the scent of the smell even stronger. My eyes felt like they were about to explode. Drooling blood. Skin looked as if expanding and stretching out. The muscle were bigger. The sound of skin tearing up slowly behind me. My back enlarged. The pain rushed through my body and I was out of control)

(Masked Xias soldier 2) - "What the hell is wrong with him?!"

- "HATE!"

(Grabbing the small masked Xias soldier by both his arms. Hanging him in front of me, kicking and screaming. I tore his right arm off. Screaming in agony. The other Xias fire at me. Could I feel the bullets that entered my skin? Could I bleed to death. Too angry to care. I flipped the one-armed soldier upside down and started to pull on his left leg. He limbs felt very fragile as I could hear them tear off. His bloody body was then tossed at the other xias soldiers. I ran up to another and before he got the chance to shoot again, I place my heavy, large, left bare foot on his chest and crushed him. His mouth and eyes poured out with blood. The force crushing him, makes the blood from his mouth spits up all the way to my chin. The last Xias soldier, recovers and turns to witness me breathing right in his face mask. I take one large hand and pick him up by his head. He struggles to get out. He starts to feel his mask and helmet close in and crush down onto his skull. A crunch, a snap, and then he no longer moves. The body twitches and then dropped on the other no longer moving bodies)

- "RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

(Madame Leslie watched as Tatiana would lie on her knees in a panic. Hule ran up beside her to try and bring her calm. Leslie wanted to know what danger she spoke of, but instead grabbed Ted by the arm and drug him out of the room.)- "Ted do you know what's she's talking about? Did you see anything while you were out?"

(Ted placed a hand on top of his head, ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head.)- " I saw mostly Xias...They are all over Hilifax streets...I killed a few up until where you saw me, but I nearly got killed had you not came to me... What about you? What did you see? In fact what happened after I got knocked out?"

(Leslie's eyebrow rose and he gave Ted a curious look.)- "Knocked out? You call that knocked out? Sweetie you were fucking 6 feet under and in hell. How did you come back from that??"

(Ted chuckled softly. He walks over to a chair and sits down. Leslie follows him and stands cross legged)- "Well?".....I'm waiting...........It doesn't feel good to be put on spot now does it?

(Ted groans)- "Guess not then heh?......Here *hands Leslie a pack out of his pocket*...More where these came from...*sigh* Right....so I'm retcaritasiano..."

(Leslie stared at Ted for a moment, pulled out a cigarette, lit it, then started to pace. He stared at Leslie highly confused then sat on the edge of his seat.) - "What's wrong?"

(Leslie gave him the knowing stare then shook his head)- "Ted what the fuck is a re..ca.s.nono? How do you pronounce that?"

(Ted laughs)- " Ret- cah -rit-ah-si-ah-no... or basically 9 life ward. I basically have 9 lives....well 8 now since welll....yea.. But I can die so many times before its permanent...The older i get before I use a life.. the less likely I'll heal as completely when I revive. These pills only do so much...."

(Leslie)- "What pills?"

(Ted)- "Dimex healing caps. They were created years when we learned we could come back. I made this batch myself... They can heal just about anyone but won't be as effective.....Hey wait...you were shot earlier weren't you? *he feels Leslie's arm*...No scars..Who did this?"

(Leslie took a draw off of his cigarette, tapped the ash, then folded his arms.)- "Tatiana did after she saved us from nearly getting wiped out by the Xias 'Elite'...She used this power from the black liquid to rip them to shreds. Had I not been in so much pain I would have took them myself.....Oh and you should thank me...I got revenge on the sniper for you...Pay me when this is all over"

(Ted stood up with a look of denial, anger, and confusion. He eventually sighed and nodded)- "Ehrrr...Fine....2,000dekus will be in the mail when we're done.."

(Leslie laughed heartily, then gave a coy expression)- "200,000dekus....You have the money...Trust me..I saw it in your account...Haha!"

(Ted blinked)- "Leslie what the hell?!...How'd you get my....You can't....So of a...I can't believe this!...ARRRGHH!!..."

(Hule walks in to see Ted storming off yelling and flailing his arms. He looks as Leslie turns around, and walks towards him with a deviant grin)- "What happened?"

(Leslie enjoys that last bit of his cigarette, drops it, snuffs it, then shrugs)- "Not sure...He seems to refuse to pay his debt....But that doesn't matter..How's the girl?"

(Hule)- "She's still shaken up...though she told me that some...strange figure is coming towards us, that it destroyed some of the Xias..."

(Leslie)- "So...is this a friendly?"

(Hule shakes his head)- "Definitely not or else she wouldn't be up in arms about it...It's actually recorded not far into the sewers...which is not what I expected...If it gets too close, we may need to evacuate."

(Leslie quirks a brow and frowns)- "May? Last time I checked we should have evacuated by now! Whether the Xias are near or far is not the question. Yet the simple answer is to find out another safe location."

(Tatiana stood in the doorway listening to their conversation. She felt she was without words as she could feel eminent danger coming ever closer. Leslie and her met eyes, not knowing the right words to say to her, he turns to look at Hule. Hule looks at the both of them, nods, then motions that they follow him. He leads them down a narrow hall into a security hold. Hule exchanged words with one of the guards, then continued through to the map room.)- "This is the S.D.K.D terminal..Or better and primitively known as See Danger Kill Danger...*points to an orange dot on the S.D.K.D*...That's the target of interest. as you see it's on the level we're on but 8 pipes away. Doesn't seem to move fast...but that could be the explanation of why other surrounding dots suddenly disappear...Now any other time we wouldn't be so ready to act on seeing something like this as...at times it's only a rat....(Leslie mumbles)-"fucking dog".....Another guard...or just kids being kids and exploring...though...This isn't any other time and given what I and you have seen...*Ted walks in and stands in a corner*...We've put ourselves on stage 6 alert...Spot danger, report danger, analyze...then either follow through, survey...or ignore...I just gave Quinn there the go ahead to raise to stage 9 though...This place won't get touched..."

(Leslie takes a few moments to absorb what he's heard. When done he motions for Ted)-- " Hule what are the routes to escape here?.."

(Hule stares on as Quinn types on another computer next to her which brings up a birds eyes skeletal view of Eilcax' tarica.)- "Sir in relation to the threat...exits 4 and 5 are inaccessible...3 is possible but it's a big risk... 1 and 2 are clear. 1 being the summit way above the sewers..and 2...is ground level above the sewers...After you leave here you have two way-points . Uter...Filvia.....Though Sir.. Uter hasn't been in contact with us for some time so I can't assure it's not negatively inhabited...Filvia if you want to go there. its a bit closer but they don't have protection. Just supplies, beds, food...Though we can just as easily give you that before you leave.."

(Hule nods then looks to Leslie)- "That's what we have on the table...Uter had communications problems 2yrs ago, they were going to expand their borders to allow room for more buildings...but they may have been invaded by the neighbor Izra bandits..If you go there be careful.."

(Leslie frowns)- "I'll need a few minutes to consider this."

Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 pm

- "The smell, the smell of it indulges me to come closer. I smell it! It's very familiar. Master, I will complete my task!"

(The stone walls within these tunnels cannot hide the scent. What is it? What could this scent be? It brings me closer. It's quiet now. The heavy breathing of myself roars throughout the place)

- "Grrraaaaaahhhhhhh!"

(The burning feeling is growing and doing something to me. My muscles are getting bigger. They erupt through my already shredded clothes and it feels like my flesh is tearing apart. I could hear my outer flesh rip little by little. My senses were climbing to higher levels. Through the walls I could hear and feel something)

- "GRRaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

(Letting out another roar of anger before taking out the wall. I tore through it. Shattered pieces crumbled at my feet. The wall was thick, the wall was continuous. I felt like my hands were going to bleed out. I could feel my behemoth hand break and bleed, but I could not stop. I needed to keep going. I felt a clearing as i constantly punch through the wall. Dust and shattered rubble surrounded the air. The atmosphere was thick with dust. As it cleared, a number of beings slowly appeared. The scent flushed out my senses as I looked at a man with long black hair. He was holding a gun towards me. I could see two other men behind him. A girl laid before them. She looked at me with terrified eyes)

- "GGRRrraaaaaaahhhh!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm

(Ted fumbled for his gun and began aiming at the creature the burst through the wall.)- "Fuck what is that?...That thing is fucking....What is it???"

(Hule looked at Quinn with anger and fear in his eyes)- "I thought you said it was far from here?!"

(Quinn types on the computer, until Hule sweeps everything off the desk onto the floor. She stood out of her chair nearly landing on the floor herself)- "Si...s.si..Siir....It did.....well I thought...The screen showed it...that..."

(Leslie cocked the hammer of his gun and aimed for its head.)- "This piece of shit will die right here!

(Leslie lets off 4 rounds as well as Ted, but the creature just growled loudly causing the lights and objects to tremor from the power.. Leslie lowered his gun, blinked, grabbed Tatiana and started to drag her away into the next room. Ted sat there confused)- "Le..Leslie....? Where are you going?....You.....*looks at the creature as it takes a huge swing at him.* Holy shit!!"

(Ted ducks and falls backwards scrambling like a crab after Leslie and the others)- "Heeeey wait...waiit!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 pm

- "GGGRRRRRAAHHHhhh!!!"

(The pain of the bullets that had contacted my lower and upper face screamed with burning agony. I cared not for this pain. I was on chase. They had left the room. Screaming from people within the rooms across this one, ran in panic. I followed the scent, I wanted the scent. As I followed it out of the room, the clearance of the door way was low and so I crushed the top. I let out a roar at the same time. Two men with guns ran up from behind and fired. They scream loudly while doing so. The bullets dig into my skin, erupting blood, which splattered the walls)

- "DDDDIIIIEEEEE! CRUUUUSSSSH! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

(I turned to them and picked both up. They scream in my face. I tighten my grip. The size of my palm and finger tips wrap around them like a tight leather belt. I felt a crunch. One bleeds out his mouth and the other tries so hard to get out, but is crushed until seeing that his ribs broke and protruded from his side. I throw both at the wall and turn to just see the source of the scent running down the stoned tunnel. Another shot from an accurate gun hits me in the left side of the face)

- "GGGGRRRRRRAAAAHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm

(Hule skids into a wall on the far side of the hall towards a door to a stair way)- "Dammit damiit... *fumbles for his keys*...Gah... oh hey wait... YES!...*unlocks the door* Ok now... When you got up we make an immediate left then another left and then a left and then a right...Got that?

(Leslie fails to pay any attention to Hule's words as he continues to fire at the beast on the other end of the hall. Guards came from all over shooting and being ripped in half like sheets up paper. He landed a few more good hits, before looking back at Hule)- " Hule... I advise you hurry the fuck up. This.....whatever is not going to wait for us to set up a little tea party..."

(Hule struggles to turn the keyhole, then groans as he tries a another from the ring.)- " Dammit...Quinn let me see you keys!"

(Quinn searched the various pockets of her jacket, Leslie pushes her out of the way coldly, nd Ted quickl;y catches her before she falls. Leslie shoots the off the door hinges, gives it a strong kick then motions for everyone to go forward.)

(Hule and Quinn both look at each other, shrug, then catch up to the others. Tatiana began sweating as she kept up with the ridiculously fast pace they all ran up the stairs.)- "He...he's coming!!"

( Ted stops on the stairs to look at the creature burst through the door below them. He gulped loudly as he growled and smashed at the base of the stairway)- "Fuck Leslie FUCK!!.... It's trying to destroy the stairs!"

(Leslie shouts for everyone to hurry to the next level, and the do just in time. Tatiana nearly slips backwards as the last step crumbles down below feet. Ted reaches over to grab her hand as she hangs over the edge. The creature looks upwards, screams into a hellish roar, then begins slamming his hands and feet into the wall. Hule helps Ted pull Tatiana up and flings her over his shoulder as the run down the hallway to the next exit.)

(The creature below slowly climbs vertical by punching his arms and legs into the wall. Drool creeped down his chin and pulled himself up with with little exertion.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am

(The walls were being torn piece by piece while digging the large fingers into the wall. The stairwell was tight. The metal handrails were being bent)

- "GGGRRRAAAAAHHHHH."

(My blood rushes over and over again. It coursed through my vain. The pain.... the pain! I screamed and moved in even a faster pace. I felt it coming. I needed to get the scent!)

- "COME HERRRREEEEEE!"

(I reached the level to where the scent had stopped and continued down another hall. It felt like a hundred levels as I climbed up and reached to the point of them. I roared with spit and blood out of my mouth. I clenched my fists and busted through the way behind them. A man with a riot helmet came between me and my scent. He tried to cut me down with a bladed baton. It slashes through my leg and as I hold my hands up, he tries to cut through my hands. Blood just spits back at his face. As he wipes it off, I grab him and slam him to the ground hard. I place my foot over his lower body and take his bladed baton. Small, but just big enough to hold with my large index finger and thumb. I slowly tilt my head as I watched him scream when the bladed baton started cutting through his small armor. He gurgles blood as he is being cut open slowly. He stops moving and I drop the weapon to continue on following the scent)
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 am

{I leap off of Ted's shoulder and fall to the ground. I could hear the beast getting closer)

{Ted} "Damn it girl, move your ass!"

{I get up and stare for just a bit down the way we had just came from. The beast's roar is incredible. It was filled with anger and torment}

{Quinn and Dr. Hule} "Tatiana!"

{I quickly snap into focus and see it's leg appear at the end of the hall. I spin in a clock-wise circle and and then place my left leg out. Everyone was wondering what I was doing}

{Madame Leslie} "What the hell are you doing!?"

{Dr. Hule} "Shit, Quinn open this down, fast!"

{I took two gliding steps forward and created a small wind tunnel down the hall. Gust of wind flowed out of my hands and rushed with high speeds towards the creature. The creature doesn't seem to be effected by it. I stepped back and this time made two heavy forward steps. The wind created was much more powerful. and made the creature take a nice good step backwards}

{Dr. Hule} "That's it, keep it back just long enough for us to open this damn door!"

{The wind could be for only so long. I found my self moving closer to the creature as I tried to push it back. The door was open and I was called to come back. Before I knew it, my wind was blown by the next roar of the creature. It was so powerful, it sends me flying back towards Ted. He readies himself to brace me. Even with his help, we both get pushed back, almost going for Madame Leslie}

{Madame Leslie} "I told you to work out more! Now move it!"

{Madame Leslie flicks Ted in the back of the head just before moving through the door. Ted and I quickly follow behind and slam the door. The roar gets louder}
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

(Quinn rushes ahead of Hule to open the next door on their left. She quickly typed in the key-code, and stood back as the door opened revealing another flight of stairs. Hule motions for everyone to go up, gives Quinn a push forward then runs over to Leslie who lingered behind shooting at the creature.)- "Hey..Leslie you coming or are you just going to stand there a shoot it? Because....it doesn't seem to be doing any good you know..."

(Hule taps Leslie on the shoulder, then gives it a gentle shake. Leslie gives him a quick cold glance out of the corner of his eye, continues shooting, and begins moving backwards. He and Hule soon rush up the stairs behind the others towards the 2nd floor. Quinn order guards to block the stairway)- "Make sure the moment you see it, shoot with all you have, and chuck a few of these too!..He must be stopped at any cost!!"

(Guards salute and respond in unison)- "YES MA'AM!!

(A young guard runs into the line next to rest, looks around at their faces, then salutes along with them as he's unsure of what else to do. They load their guns and aim down the stairs. The youngest soldier fumbles to load his gun, raises it shaikly and too aims where the others looked. He whispers to himself)- "Come on....Try and get past me. I dare ya....Won't fool me you....you..whatever it is we're shooting at........Hmm..."

(He looks up from his gun)- "Hey guys?...What we shooting at anyways??"

(They all take their eyes off the stairs and sighs out of sync. A female guard rolls her eyes)- "Dammit Charhlie We're shooting...some monster thing down dese here stairs....*Looks as the creature stands at the bottom*...Like one of those things there...See?......Wait...Oh fu...."

(The creature pulsed all over and stared into their eyes invoking an unrealized fear from deep within. They raise their guns, began shooting, and scream)- "DIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

(The creature stumbles and shields its face from the bullets. When the first barrage stops, it looks up again, roars loudly causing it to echo into their brains, and raises its arms high into the air.)

(Charlie reaches into his pockets and tosses a grenade. The guards all shout)- "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

(The grenade lands at the creatures feet, it looks down, and slams down its arms on top of it. The force caused the grenade to pop upwards towards them, the floor beneath their feet shattered and crumbled, and everyone watches as the grenade would fly above their head. Every seemed to be in slow motion as the guards looked at each other with helplessness, looked up at the grenade, then to the creature as it explodes causing the floor beneath them to fall.)

(Leslie stops to see what just happened, aims his gun, then curses under his breath as he turns and runs up to the 1st floor with the others.)
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:38 pm

(My breathing was heavy. My hands and legs filled with pain. I was still compelled to keep moving. The scent of my target was dense. The air was thick with smoke and debris. My senses were taking up the sound of the blast. I destroyed the path and made a new one. Making my way to the scent. The shattered stairs. Blood and mangled bodies laid before me)

- "GGGRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!"

(my skin was peeling back. The fresh blood and tissue underneath burned in the open air. The pain, god the pain was calling me. The tissue started to tear and my arm grew another inch and the sound of it tearing returned. I quickened my pace and screamed upward as i climbed)

- "GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:40 pm

(The guards look at each other, then nod to Hule)- "Sir!"

(Leslie leans over the railing to get a look for himself and squints as he sees a shadow, but even more the stench of death)- "Oh Huullle.. We have company!"

(Hule runs over to look at the railing, curses, then runs back to the guards)- "Look go!!..Go!!...and try and prep an escape vehicle....Shit pull out the armoured land rover.... *pushes the guards* ...Hurry!...*turns around* Shit.....Quinn hurry and grab a gun from the weapons closet.....In fact.... Do any of you guys need a gun?...Anything? There's a closet up ahead..."

(Hule's words were cut off as an alarm blared through the halls. He watched as people looked around in discomfort, yet none paid it any mind)- "The hell are you doing?! RUN!!"

(Ted catches the creature as he walks through the under pass of the stairway. He growled from the pit of his stomach, looked up to Ted, then roared loudly as he reached up to punch the under side of the stair way. Ted stumbles, swings his arms backwards, and lands into Leslie)- "Dammit.. Te...Oh shit! ...."

(Leslie kicks Ted to go behind him as he begins firing another round of bullets. Ted gets to his feet, tugs on Leslie's arm, and both travel backwards slowly, firing shots as the creature climbs the narrow passage up to them.)- "Dammit doesn't this thing ever give up?!..."

(Ted drags Leslie to the closest where the others are.)- "Well...Let's see....We shot it in the underground, shot it and Tatiana summons a wind....Hey wait...Does she do that all the time?"

(Leslie scoffs)- "Ted this isn't the time to be a smartass or to realize what she can do. Just accept the shit and move on....Besides.......We could probably use you...."

(Ted and Leslie meet eyes. Leslie gives a sly grin, Ted gulps, then furiously shakes his head)- "No...NO...NOOO!!...and NO again!!!...I won't survive a fight with that...that....thing...He'd rip me into pieces..How am I supposed to heal from something like that?..."

(Leslie thought about it as he grabbed some ammo, Hule loads up a S-10 Territar suppressed sniper rifle with 6x scope, Quinn inspects a twin barrel Pito-K 23 Side loading pistol, and Tatiana takes a Dara Vice custom to which she holsters into a belt she picked up. They all run out of the room with clear heads, full barrels, and one person whistling "Let the bodies hit the floor".)

(Leslie makes an annoyed face, backhands Ted with his gun causing him to do a double backwards flip and land upside down. The room would be still, except the now running people, blaring alarm, and an angry being hellbent on killing its prey.)

(Pissed Leslie aims, shoots out the alarm in the room, then sighs with relief.)- "Everyone on your guard....Let's kill this fucker."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:30 pm

(Pain, anger, and sorrow. All these run through my vains. I should be dead with the amount of blood I had lost. The scent of the source was coming back, clearer than before. I felt the source, it was divine. It was pure energy to me. Breaking down doors, killing people that got in my way. All for this scent. I am something that is filled with pain without it)

- "GGGRRRRAAAHHHHHHH"

(My roaring screams, and my thunderous destruction I left behind was fill with anger. I heavily walked through a door into a room. I could fully eyeball five people in this room. All having a weapon aimed at me)

- "RRRRRRRR.........GGGRRRRRRRRR."

(Drool escaped the bottom of my mouth. Thick droplets of blood soon followed. Both you could no doubt hear smack the floor. The room was bigger than any other room. The top of my enormous head just rubbed off the ceiling. The door closed behind me, even as I had made a mess out of it, it still managed to close all the way and make a loud metallic sound. I once again look at the people in front of me)

- "GGRRRAAAHHHHHHH!"

(I heard voice scream out "Fire." and the weapons lit up the room like fireworks. Bullets after bullets make contact to my upper and lower body. Blood gushed out and reached various places around me. The wall behind me to the ground all around me. The shooting stopped. I was pushed back by all the bullets. Pushed back to the wall of blood behind me. I looked up from the gun-smoked room. One of them did not fire. A young girl. The scent was being shielded by the gun smoke)

(Male voice) - "Holy shit, it's still standing! Quick reload! Reload!"

- "AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

(I took a couple of steps towards them and as they were reloading, one has already reloaded at incredible speed and fired again at me. My head took a hit. Blood rushed down my forehead. I kept walking forward. They reload again, still way before anyone else got another clip in. One drops their weapon and runs towards me with a large combat knife, which was pulled from their right leg. I'm being cut. First the leg, then the arms, and then the back. They were limber, and quick. I turned to first go to defend the next attack behind me, but thought twice and returned straight in front of me to see their next attack. My left arm comes in life a massive high-tide wave and smacks them at the wall behind the other four people. I hear a voice scream out "Ted!" The voice was from the young girl that did not fire)

- "GGRRRRRRRRRRRR."

(A small pool of blood surrounded my left leg. I tilted my head and looked back up to see another massive wave of bullets fire at me. My face, my body, my limbs. Torn by the bullets hitting and making way with my flesh. My skin was burning again. It burned hotter than before. My skin felt like it was on fire. Was this because of the bullets I had taken? Was it because of the scent? Something was creeping out of my arms. Black blood? No it was something else. The black liquid squeezing out of me was pushing out the bullets, but in a liquid from. Silver and brass liquid dripped out and joined the small pool of blood. My muscles started to enlarge again. My shoulders were lifting up as well. I felt like my neck had disappeared from what was happening to me. It continued to course it's way through my vains)

- "GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, PPPAAAAAIIIINNNN!"
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm

(Leslie watches as Ted is sent back and dodges to the right just in time. Tatiana shouts as he impacts the wall and slides off as if he had no spine. Quinn, unsure what to do, runs back to check on Ted. She places her fingers on a spot on his neck, then looks up with panic on her face.)- "He's..he's..dead..."

(Leslie let's off another set of bullets, runs back to her, and kneels at Ted's side. He concentrate's as he places his own fingers on Ted's neck to feel a pulse.)- " Hmm..."

(Ted's eyes flick open, roll, then he looks to his right smiling deviantly. Leslie suddenly feels a pulse, looks down, and growls)- "Ted!! ....Can you NOT think of anything else at a time like this??...."

(Ted stares up at Leslie with his 'innocent' blue eyes.)- "Heh welll....dammit ow.....I feel like I got ran over by a semi and it parked on top of me for a whole year...*frowns in pain* Leslie?....uh...c..could you hand me the Dimex bottle in my shirt pocket....heh...please?"

(Leslie smiles, reaches into Ted's pocket and retrieves a white bottle. He tosses it over in his palm, blows a kiss, and walks away)- " Suffer....."

(Hule glances back at the others, and shouts)- "Hey...I need some help up here you know!....*Turns to see the creature's body expand and rip*...Oh..shhh... Hey guys? Is he supposed.... to be getting bigger?"

(Quinn stares at Ted while he lay on the ground, meets with his pleading eyes, then smacks him across the face while whispering)- "Perv..."

(Leslie walk up beside Hule and grows pale as the creatures body seems to hulk up before their eyes. Blood coated the floor in front of it, and the growl grew mournful for a split second before turning to agonizing rage. Four of the guards charged it, two using the blades on their rifles, the others providing a barrage of bullets. The remaining guards struggled to load their guns as their composure began to decline rapidly in the face of this unique threat.)
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 pm

(What is this? The feeling is tearing me apart. Ripping my flesh. It this what he wanted? My eyes dilated and rolled back. Skin burning and I fall to my knees. I felt a yearning for blood. To tear these people into pieces)

- "AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH."

(The last of the guards backed away, but not before being hit by a massive fist swinging towards them. They hit hard against the wall to the left of me. I look down to my right arm just before standing fully up. It starts to bleed out and drip black blood on the floor. I didn't know what to take about this. I wasn't afraid. I was beginning to understand)

- "Givvvveeeee ME StRenGTH!"

(The arm finally gave in and felt off onto the floor. A long tentacle came out and then split into three. It grew to great lengths. I walked towards my targets and attacked. One of them fired a quick burst of six shots into my chest. Another fired a large caliber round into my neck. I could hear the loud shots, the bright flashes, and the smell of gunpowder throughout the room. I screamed and made a heavy dash to them. Everyone except for the young girl fired as I charged at them. They quickly evade and I run into the wall. They continue firing. The flesh on the back now rips from the bullets that connected)

(Male voice) - "They unbelievable shit won't die!"

(I am once again fired by the six shots that felt like close up shotgun in the back of the neck. I fall to my knees against the wall, but quickly try my hardest to crawl back up to my feet)

(Young female voice) - "Stop! Everyone, please stop!"

(My breathing hits harder and harder as the smoked-filled room goes quiet)
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:43 pm

"Stop! Everyone, please stop!"

{Ted} "Are you shitting me, why?"

{Dr. hule} "Yes, Tatiana, what's wrong?"

"Look at him, he has had enough."

{Madame Leslie} "No, I think not! If he's had enough, then he would stay down."

"He's bleeding and suffering."

{Quinn} "Trickery!"

{I slowly walked forward to the huge creature as it slowly tries to pick itself up. It turns around and the smell was unbearable, but I had to see it's face. Covered in blood and hearing the chopped up breathing}

{Dr. Hule} "Tatiana, no. Come back here."

{Madame Leslie lets out a deep sigh, while holding up his golden revolver. I try to slowly move in the line of fire}

{Madame Leslie} "She must not know that these bullets can pierce through her."

{Dr. Hule} "Don't even think about it."

{Madame Leslie} "Shut up, Hule!"

{The creature looks at me with it's blood-covered face and makes slow movements towards me. I reach my left hand out to the face. Tall, too tall, but it leans down. It hesitates and breathes harder. Dr. Hule with his long weapon still pointed at the creature, walks a little closer to me}

"I understand, I am so sorry."

{I stepped away from the creature. Back to Dr. Hule. I raised the small gun that Madame Leslie handed me and pointed it to the creature}

{Madame Leslie} "Care to share?"

"We have to set it free. He is trapped inside."

{Madame Leslie} "Who is trapped?"

{The creature slowly stood fully up and looked down on us all. It let out a scream and charged towards us again. I fired the small gun, only to have it accept the shot, but keep coming towards me. Dr. Hule pushed me to the side and fired at the creature. It takes the hit and stops only for a second and comes again}

{Dr. Hule} "Everyone, get back!"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm

- "AAAAAAAAAAAARAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!"

(Charging with full speed towards the girl. A man steps in and fires again with his large caliber weapon. No matter how many holes I had in me, no matter how much blood spilled from me, I kept running towards them. I swing and try to take out the one who hit me last. I slapped the weapon out of his hands and grabbed him. Lifted off the ground by his head. Before I could even attempt anything, A row of bullets hits my wrist, resulting me letting go)

- "GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(I start swinging at the one that fired. They keep firing and firing, bullet after bullet. My speed changes and I fall to my knees again. This time it might be the last. As much as I try to raise up, my bloody body was painfully weak. I cough up thick amounts of blood. My skin slowly slides, and falls off. Underneath was a new layer of skin. Still covered in blood, but something was different about my body. It had changed. My skin was no longer tearing apart. It had healed, or more like the skin that use to be on before, had been an outer shell. My size had reduced. I remember now. I died once. I remember my life being taken away in just a few seconds)

- "WwWWww... WhAt, Aaamm I."

(Where am I? My skin still burned, my eyes still scorched with heat. Still on my knees, I looked up and looked at one very familiar face)

(Male voice) - "D...Dimitri?"

(That was my name. Dimitri. My god, what happened?"

- "Leslie?... Leslie... Leslie!... Leslie!."

(My inside were squeezing together. My mouth was dry. My eyes were covered in blood. I felt something take over me. It jerked my body and slapped me against the ground. My arms and legs slowly twisted and then returned to where they were. I couldn't control it. The rage filled me up again. My senses returned. Wait, my body didn't grow again though, so what is this feeling? I looked at that familiar face again)

(Madame Leslie) - "Oh, no."

(He saw something familiar too. My eyes filled with blackness. Glossy, black eyes)

(Madame Leslie) - "What the hell is he going through!? Don't tell me that he's...."

(Young female voice) - "No, something else is in him, but the same substance. Remember what I said before? It's a rage chemical. He has reverted to his former self, but now controlled by pure hate!"

(Madame Leslie) - "So how the hell do we get that shit out!?"

(The young girl I could barely see through my now black-covered eyes stayed quiet and looked down)

(Madame Leslie) - "Shit!"

- "Le..slie."

(I raised up and stood back. My loose, ripped clothes hung off my normal sized body. I felt ready for one more fight in me. I hope that Leslie can defeat me. As I looked into his eyes one last time with those black-filled eyes of deceit and anger. I let out one last clear sentence that let him know that I would never forget him, and that there was no regrets)

- "Come on Leslie, don't cry. Let us finish this once and for all."

(The entity inside finally took over and my body took the stance of a heavy-weight boxer. He and I knew that there was nothing left inside)
Back to top Go down
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm

{His body had returned to it's former self, but he seemed like he had something hiding inside of him. Maybe the field was even now. I slowly moved to the left of Madame Leslie. Both the man named Dimitri and Madame Leslie were staring eye to eye and for the first time, Madame Leslie didn't have his gun out. The man didn't have those gigantic muscles so maybe they were going to go melee-style. My movement didn't seem to be noticed yet. I was just at the man's blind spot}

{Madame Leslie} "Hope I don't break a damn nail!"

{Dimitri} -heavy breathing-

{I had to take this chance}
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 pm

(About to make the first move. Left and right arms up in a boxer-like position. Breathing was heavy, but steady. Moving slowly forward and coming closer to my opponent. Noticing movement from behind. Turning around to grab the neck of a young girl. She struggles hard to get free. Slapping and punching at the right arm. Light enough to lift her five feet off the ground. She seems like the reason of being here. I release her, dropping her to the ground. She coughs and tries to regain her oxygen. I quickly move in and strike at her gut with my elbow. Her eyes light up and the impact makes her unconscious. I walk away from her as she falls fully to her back and begin my boxer stance once again towards my previous opponent. I steady myself)

- "Fight!"

(I make a running start to my opponent. Everyone behind my targeted opponent steps back. I jump to make a flying kick. Missing as he steps to the left to evade. I swing my arms, making hook shots from left to right. Evading my strikes. I am evaded and then countered by a hard, straight jab to my left side face, then stomach, and again to the face. I backed up and tilt my head to the right to pop a knot out of my neck. I move in again and continue my strikes. This time as my opponent evaded, I watched his movements and moved away as a countered strike came back to me. I had seen a counter where they left a shot. My arm made a right, heavy hook shot and struck them down. Getting back to their feet fast and wiping off their bottom lip as if nothing, but slowly feeling it.

(Madame Leslie) - "That all you got?"

(Our speed was almost on point. I rushed in to make another assault of punches, jabs, and hook shots. One after the other. Evading, parrying, constantly moving. I round-house kick my opponent to the face. They take it, but still standing. I go in again to make a strike connect to him. Punches from him came in faster and harder. I receive a light to heavy hit to my lower ribs and then to the right side of the face. My bottom lip slowly bleeds. It was strange to feel my lip busted and bleeding at a normal rate. I wipe the blood away with the back of my hand and stepped back in. They moved and ducked away from my jabs, but was hit hard by a straight punch to the gut. My opponent backs up and falls to one knee, trying to take in the punch. My eyes still stared down on him as he slowly rises back up to his feet)
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am

(Leslie stands there wiping away more blood. His exterior seemed determined to and stable. Inside though, he was in pain. The thought of having to kill him seemed easy, but it turned out to be a harder act to follow through on. Leslie took a step back and nearly trips over a leg only to find Ted lying on the floor behind him.)- "Ted what in the hell are you doing right there? You're supposed to be injured and in pain."

(Ted smiles weakly)- "I am in pain LOTS and Lots of pain...until I saw you get punched...and..welll...Uhm...here."

(Ted hands Leslie a switchblade engraved with TJM and a python surrounding it. Leslie stares at the blade, takes it, then turns to face Dimitri once more. He unsheathes the blade which reveals to be tinted blue, and thinks to himself)- "This will be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Nightcrow

Nightcrow

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 pm

(Moving closer to my opponent with caution. I take a quick step-in with my right leg, but then retreat back. I revolve around him, studying him. He keeps the small blade at the ready and tries to make a stab at me, but I move back before giving him the chance. I finally make a move to attack and go for a strong left hook-shot while evading the blade. I end up on his left side and make the hook-shot connect. He is brought down by the force of my heavy attack. I walk up to him to make another attack, but he quickly rises to his feet and digs the blade into my left leg. Blade still in, I stumble, but still manage to connect punches into him. He is backed up against the nearest stone wall. I strike at his stomach, his face, his neck. He tries to defend and strike back, but I overpower him. He looks me in the eyes and I feel a slight power over me by it, but soon break away and back-fist him down to the ground and still against the wall. I quickly pick him up and slam him up against the wall. His back makes a hard thud against it. I let him go and he slides back down the wall. I tilt my head and as he slowly starts to get back up, I make a strike with my right leg to his ribs. I follow with some downward punches. Over and over again. I raise him up as he tries to regain strength. He looks at me again and spits blood at my face. I lift him up against the wall again, but this time with one arm. My other arm was ready to finish him, to end his life. His companions scream and try to make it to us, but the distance was too far. My opponent's left arm went up as I fully returned my attention towards him. As it came down I felt a deep, cold feeling in my chest. My whole left-side went cold. I released him and backed away. I looked closely at the item embedded into my chest. As I gazed down my chest and even past that, I had just noticed the blade missing from my left leg. I hadn't even noticed the pain. He must of been very swift as I picked him up earlier. Where my heart once was, is forever gone. The blade pierced right through. I struggled to get back to my opponent but just fell at arm's reach from him. My breathing slowed and my vision was at a blur. Cold soon took over my upper body, then the rest followed.
Back to top Go down
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:27 pm

(Leslie lie on the floor feeling pain on every inch of his body, his breath barely entering his lungs, curled almost into a fetal position. His teeth would chatter between coughing spurts as he tried open his eyes. When they did, tears would seep and trickle downwards across the bridge of his nose to his cheek, his throat would tighten, and his heart would seem to drop in his chest as he watched Dimitri fall near him. Leslie tried to reach out but a shot of pain caused him to cry out as he curled tighter.)

(Dimitri's face grew pale as his head turned to look at Leslie. He felt no hatred, he felt no remorse, he felt no pain, he felt free. His own tears would form, but never left his eyes. His lips quivered through the pain into a smile. Leslie's eyes reopened. Red, glossy, searchingly meeting Dimitri's and witnessing for the first time through all the hell a simple smile. Dimitri's arms were splayed outwards, fingers extended, beckoning as if he had one final word to say. Leslie gritted his teeth hard, causing blood to seep through his gums, as he reached out a bruised arm allowing his slender fingers to be caught barely in Dimitri's muscular ones. More tears rolled down his face as he locked eyes with Dimitri's once green eyes now a clouded gray)

[Flashback : In front of a Les Miserables]

(Leslie walks out of the tavern, locks the door and bumps into a figure bot much taller than he. His frame was lean, face masked by a bandanna, and walked looked like a gun pointed towards Leslie.)

(Mysterious male)- "P..pu...ut Y...your..H..h..h..nds...UP!"

(Leslie looked around, folded his arms, then walked by the male pushing him aside. He looks back at him from head to toe, then scoffs)- "You must really be happy to see me, because you're sure as hell not robbing me in that condition.."

(The figure groaned, then tried to charge. Leslie grabs his arm and slams him on the ground with the figures hands pinned behind his back)- "You don't give up do you?..."

(Mysterious figure)- "W..w..w.ai....w....grrr"

(Leslie sighed allowing him to turn and speak. He watched as the male pulls off his bandanna)- "...D..d...d.....*sigh*...F..f..ff..ood.."

(Leslie quirks a brow)- "I take it you're trying to say you're hungry then?"

(The male nodded, tried to rise, but is stopped by Leslie's heel)- "Stay down there a moment... Just because I allowed you to speak doesn't mean I trust you..."

(Leslie dials a number on his cell and in an hour a carriage pulls up.)- "Finally..."

(A average built male climbs off the drivers seat, and makes his way towards the two)

(Guard)- "Madame Leslie?"

(Leslie points to the male on the ground)- "Oiji We're taking this one back to my apartment...But I ask you....What do you think?"

(Oiji walks up to male, picks him up by the collar, but is quickly given the eye and let's him go.)- "Hmm....You look familiar son...What's your name?"

(The male swallows hard as he tries to find a way to say his name.)- "D..d..........D.d...d....."

(Leslie closes his eyes)- "Deep breath, slow down, and think about it..."

(The male takes two deep breaths, then makes a awkward face)- "Dimitriolous Feverne"

(Leslie's eyes open and Oiji nods)- "The beggars boy..Ha!..I suppose you want food eh...We..."

(Before Oiji could finish Leslie smacks him hard across the face, and motions for him to go back to the carriage. Dimitriolous looked shocked, and nearly jumped when Leslie appeared next to him)- "Don't just stand there...Get in the carriage and mind your manners..."

[Flashback : In front of the newly built mansion]

(Leslie stands next to Oiji and looks up at the shear size and beauty of the mansion, the planted trees, and cobbled drive through an intricately welded front gate.)- "I'd never dream I'd have a home like this...ever"

(Oiji smiled through dark sun glasses)- "I had a feeling really.. Things were looking up as people moved here. Plus..You have the best tavern in the south side of Ti'ana.."

(Leslie smiles and looks around as he sees Dimitri running up the dirt road.)- "Oiji we'll need to pave that over as well.. His pants are getting dirty.."

(Oiji turned around to see him as well. Dimitri finally makes it up to them and stops dead in his tracks)- "T.This is..y..our...new ...home?!...W..wOW!!.."

(Leslie chuckles softly)- "It's yours as well silly... It's everyone's home......Ciel Glorieux (Glorious Heaven)... Now..let's stop staring at it and go inside...I'm starving!"

[Back to Reality]

(Both Dimitri and Leslie thought over the fond memories fingers held, and eyes glossed over. Dimitri hold grew weak and slowly Leslie's fingers slipped away. His smile slowly faded as his final words came out, clear, and angelic)- "I'll be watching over you always, but now I must go. Love you Mother Leslie..."

(Leslie's tears would come endlessly as he would Dimitri's last breath escape, his eyes completely clouded and colourless, and his smile gone from his face. He sobbed where he lay, as now he felt alone. Leslie held himself despite the pain that grew from within, and shook as grief overcame. The others watched on.)

(Ted, despite his own pain, struggled to stand up, and stumbled forward in the direction of Leslie. The others soon snapped out of it. Hule grabbed Ted by the waist and slid him closer to Leslie, and knelt by his side. Ted shook Leslie, but found he was now unconscious and cradles his head.)- "Is...is...it over?"

(Hule carefully walked over to Dimitri's lifeless body, felt a spot on his throat, then looked into Ted's eyes.) - "Yes..Thank Torah it's finally over..."

[LESLIE´S MIND]

No...My Dimitri....Wha..t...Did I..No..no..I can't be....not yet...I..i need to look at myself...I can only hope it was just a dream...

(Leslie shuffled slowly from where he stood through the darkness towards a bright glow in the distance. The closer he got the farther and smaller the glow became until he finally reached what seemed like a mirror.)

What..is this...*he places his hands on the object then pulls it away*.....This isn´t a mirror is it?...I..what´s that there..*he presses his face against the glass to get a better look*....It´s an orphanage.....maybe i can get help.....If only I could get past this...thing....

[NESSA´S MIND]

I´ve been walking around all time...I haven´t found anything at all....what was it she meant?....the pieces...to my inner soul....I´m only a kid....I don´t know wha...a...so....Oh no...it´s happening...No I can´t let whatever this is happen....I have to keep looking....I´m starting to forget....I...I wish Leslie were here....he´d know what to do....I...I hope they are still alive....I can´t imagi...No I have to focus....e.....huh....Who´s that?.....

(Nessa shuffles forward along the grass, with bare feet, towards a movement in the distance. Closer, and closer she came until right upon a mirror like object.)

What...is..that..?.....is that Leslie?...but...what are those other two figures?.....

[MERGE]

(Leslie pounded, and felt the object before him)

Dammit.. this thing unbreak.....my....Nessa?...

(Leslie stared into Nessa´s sky blue eyes. with her medium length, blondish brown hair, overalls and freckled face. behind her he could see....Nessa sitting on the steps but the sun shined right through this one..and then another figure standing right behind the young Nessa, the adult Nessa, who stared expressionlessly into the mirror like object.)

(Nessa looked through the glass at the young androgynous Leslie whose own blondish brown hair draped across his face like a wet dog´s fur, golden brown eyes, and pale face with two front teeth missing. in the distance Nessa saw a transparent Leslie tucked away in a corner on a worn dust floor playing by himself. Behind the young Leslie stood him as an adult staring through the glass into adult Nessa´s eyes. )

(the young and adult versions of them simultaneously lean close to the glass with their palms aligned exactly the same on either side. The adult versions remain frozen in their position now, but the real Leslie and Nessa move freely trying to get a closer look at each other.)

(Leslie)- ¨Nessa.....¨

(Nessa)- ¨Leslie....¨
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgotten War   The Unforgotten War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgotten War
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: